Eric Clanton day!

Due in court at 9:15 this morning.
Could be a happening.
Anyone doing a live stream?
Will go look on jewtube and report back…

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KathrynJavandel/status/941334000152428544
thehill.com/homenews/news/364771-judge-dismisses-rioting-charges-against-six-trump-inauguration-protesters
mobile.twitter.com/KathrynJavandel/status/941358245884522496
archive.is/SteNp
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's going to prison for at least 10 years, at least, and that if he takes a plea and works with feds to investigate his faggot buddies. The charges stacked against him could get his ass sentenced to life though.

Requesting sticky.

6 months suspended sentence at most.

He faces 4 seperate charges, of which I believe they have damning evidence of 3 of them. From what I gather, in his state he faces an extremely lengthy sentence.

Was thinking on a plea he will cop to simple assault plus wearing a mask and spend 15 months in county lock up and then some probation.
Doubt he ends up with a felony record.
Across the Bay SF just cut loose a wet back that shot & killed a woman….CA is the 'stupid state'.

we know their lunch is paid for by Soros.

What does "due in court" mean? Is he on trial today or is this just some procedural hearing before nothing happens again for another year?

Digits agree with you on the 'no happening'.
If memory serves this will his third trip to court, he has already plead not guilty.

Something…

twitter.com/KathrynJavandel/status/941334000152428544

Its pretty much his sentencing. His lawyers really tried to rigamaroo the system by pushing it further and further back but today he will be held accountable.

He's got 4 felonies against him, of which Cali has a three strike law so if the judge is feeling generous he could give a life sentence. Eric is fucked no matter how its sliced up, he will be going to prison and I will be writing him in regular intervals.

Portent of things to come?
thehill.com/homenews/news/364771-judge-dismisses-rioting-charges-against-six-trump-inauguration-protesters

That's DC not Cali.

Will you be sending him Pepes?

Gives you a heads up for how the courts are going. Cali will be even more stacked against us.

Nah. I'm gunna fuck with. Give him false hope, get him ivested in the letter and just when he thinks he's got a friend, a pen pal, I'll be driving in the knife.

Nah. Cali doesn't fuck around with felony assault charges with intent. Hes going to prison.

I for one WILL send him pepes

I like it.

So which prison gang will king cuck join? I don't think the AB would be keen on an antifag. Maybe he'll convert to Shitlam.

Someone's bound to take him on as their third or fourth resort prison bitch.

Send him photos of nude men so Darquavious sees it

Actually, that lunch is dumpster dived and processed into food and served at the riot via fieldkitchen by an "affinity group" called Food not Bombs it's all fag food, and it comes out of trash and donations. Just remember that all these rats require civilization to survive and are incapable of surviving without it, so throw broken glass in all the local supermarket dumpsters for a week before an antifa riot.

Fuck well shit. It looks like it got pushed back to Feb 22, supposedly the prosecution is close to a full resolution of the case.

mobile.twitter.com/KathrynJavandel/status/941358245884522496

They sure are trying to memory hole this as much as possible.

As if we'd let them.

Ain't gunna happen though. Antifa and right leaning people keep showing up to his trials, packing the court house every time. A lot of people have been following this.

I'm not sure what to think about this full resolution the prosecution is talking about. My gut is telling me he's cooperating with feds on the inner workings and leadership of antifa and even BAMN to get a light sentence tbh. Bit one enever knows.

Send him pictures of picnics, barbecues, camping trips, etc and make sure to remind him that he will never experience any of these things ever again.

bmp

ok so its off til feb, but you lot in this thread thinking hes gonna get a long sentence are fucking delusional.

I d be happy to be proven wrong, but I doubt i will be.

After the sheboon who streamed the torture of a vulnerable child walked without a day in prison, I don't have any confidence in any aspect of the kiked legal system.

or the first blm kidnapper getting a plea deal after admitting to a violent felony with hatecrime aggravation on top, getting 200 hours community service a few days ago.

You must Bel Air.

you're talking about the same person he was talking about. and the reason she didn't get her shit pushed in was because she wasn't the kidnapper or the torturer. all she did was record/stream it and not do anything about it. i still think she deserved prison time, but wait til the kidnappers get sentenced. they're the ones who are gonna be taking bubba's dick.

He's in commiefornia. Same place the 7 deportation burrito got away with murder.

what do you mean "pretty much?" Either it's a sentencing hearing or it's not. Kathryn Javandel said it's pre-trial. You don't get sentenced before a trial.

yeah and Cali is worse for punishing rioters.

hey that gives me an idea. We should send letters to his cellie.

That nigger bitch is gunna fuck up her probation within the 1st month. She'll constantly be in and out between the court house and jail. But your points do stand. No reason she shouldn't have caught time.

the child thing threw me off. I dont see the vic as a child.

archive.is/SteNp
Pushed back to February

Not to sound blackpilled, but he’ll probably get off. This is California, after all.

Well then justice won't be stopped, only delayed or deferred to other sources of injustice. The anger created by this murderous faggot will make sure of it.

and post it all for us to see i hope

Remember kids. If you ever end up behind bars, never sign the speedy trial waiver.

Alright anons I need your help.
I got an idea for some OC. I need a pic of Clanton (or another leftist faggot) rubbing their hands like a merchant.

I hope you're right. It would be poetic justice for his old position as a "professor of ethics" if in addition to attempted murder and civil disobedience he also added traitor to his cause and snitch.

Top.
Fucking.
Kek.

(samefagging)
Here's the idea. I did what I could, maybe a talented artfag could improve on it.

You know, I've thought about doing something similar with writing prisoners. Like writing Dylann Roof, if he responds I post it here and then any questions/comments I would then write down and send to him.

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KLNG

Hmm. Illegal/spic/male gets off, nigger/female gets off, cis/white/male will probably do time. Lefties hate white men.

What are his other felonies besides assault?

3 separate assaults and using a mask to evade capture.

God bless you user. That's a sure fire way to get (((noticed))).

California supreme court ruled that the three strikes can't come from the same offense. this would be one of those occasions. This counts as one strike, unless they split the charges and he has four different trials.

Spoken like someone who has never beem through the system and certainly never been charged with multiple felonies. You know nothing. The whole point is to strongarm him into a plea, not actual justice. These charges will be reduced and/or dismissed and he will end up doing minimum time.

I've been trough the Cali courts. EVERY step of the way there was someone with their hand out who could make it all go away.

If you have money, you'll literally get away with murder.

Like said at most he'll plead to 1 felony count and get the minimum sentence. He'll serve 1/3 of that time because of overcrowding. This is the absolute worst case scenario (for him).

More likely he'll plead to 3 counts of misdemeanor assault, and get 6 mos. He'll serve 2.

why don't one of /ourguy/ make a fund page and take up all the donation from the libshits, that way we'd be conning them and making them asshurt at the same time.

wrong, he attacked at least four people in separate incidents on the day.

Are you the danish revenge user?
Boy, you really have a hate boner for this faggot. Good. I hope he becomes an example.

because no one will donate.

OPSEC
P
S
E
C
don't you forget this.

You gotta be kidding…

Amnesty International to the rescue!

So nothing happened?

(checked)
I don't mind though. it just gives him more time to sweat about the inevitable.

He's gonna get the high term on one of the assaults. Assault with a deadly weapon is 2,3 or 4 years at 85%. When you have multiple charges you take the max on one. I had three charges that were similar to the high mid and low terms of ADW and I had to take the max on one, four years. They will kike him into taking a deal that involves two strikes and if he breaks somebody's nose or gets caught with an inmate manufactured weapon while in prison he's getting life. A lot of people in Cali go into prison with two strikes and never go home. Plus he's going to have to put in some "work" because its his first prison term. Mandatory. Every time some shit has to get handled a first termer is up to bat.

So what your saying is, Eric is mercilessly fucked.

Find out what his favourite junk food snack was and then send him empty wrappers.

At what price?

What does this mean?

You should do a thread on prison.

> Plus he's going to have to put in some "work"
> Every time some shit has to get handled

Can you put this into plain English for those of us who have led a sheltered life?

half heiled
and OP is not a faggot I am happy to say

glad this is finally getting resolved, still cant believe this guy taught at my CC

(checked and heil'd)

It means he has to commit crimes while in prison. Smuggle drugs, fight/kill, distract/bribe guards, etc.

so the trial has been postponed to sometime during 2018
we need to sink this fgt so he become's poster boy of but rape to at least show so there is consequence for running around and larping as wanna be revolutionary give this fuck a pepsi b4 he gets locked away tho

He's gonna be in protective custody. That's my bet. People are gonna check his paper to see if he's a snitch or a chomo, when they see he's a faggot he's gonna have a bad time. Lot of politics in California prisons.

30 days community service.
They will count going to protests as community service.

hehe