Disney buys 21st Century Fox for 52 billion

That has proved lucrative for the company, drawing advertising revenue.

nytimes.com/2017/12/14/business/media/disney-fox-espn-tv.html

The kikes at Disney have just increased their ability to manufacture and distribute propaganda and will now control perhaps the majority of what the goyim watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-disney-fox-regulatory-concerns-20171214-story.html
archive.is/GkUh
archive.is/EyzQn
archive.is/Iovpl
trailers.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man-into-the-spider-verse/
perch-base.org/Index_Files/Historic_Sub_Classes.pdf
maritime.org/doc/jolie/part1.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMHS_Britannic
armscontrolwonk.com/archive/302709/rok-ship-typical-torpedo-damage/
archive.is/ArAli
archive.is/ZHAmI
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/disney-to-become-walmart-of-hollywood-with-fox-studio-takeover
youtube.com/watch?v=gj6gzzae0cM
hooktube.com/watch?v=gj6gzzae0cM
youtube.com/watch?v=H12PTeze8lo
hooktube.com/watch?v=H12PTeze8lo
youtube.com/watch?v=QiukyXhFcDA
hooktube.com/watch?v=QiukyXhFcDA
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/14/study-china-imports-caused-deaths-american-factories/
hooktube.com/watch?v=Gf92SBHnc7E
mikepiperreport.com/Articles_Archive/AmericanFreePress/AFP2013/Michael_Collins_Piper_AFP_2013-05-13_No._19_Trying_to_Sink_Some_Titanic_Rumors.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can they possibly make the Simpsons any more faggoty?

WHAT THE FUCK

How can they get away with such an obvious monopoly?

RIP Tucker Carlson's employment.

The stock has barely moved. There have been quite a few extremely large mergers/acquisitions and that's usually the sign of a market top.

How can you be on Holla Forums, on Holla Forums, and ask that question?

God will crash this crap for Disney

The deal doesn't seem to include the news empire just the entertainment parts.

Oh it's not that I'm incredulous, as I'm puzzled with how the rest of the world just won't see this coming, or, worst of all, won't care or even will like it.

The rest of the world still believes in the holocaust, that Eurocrats are good people, and that the titanic was not a politically-based assassination ploy.

The good goyim are cheering. All they care about is that now the X-men can be part of the marvel movies.

Of course all media is owned by jews. I'm referring to disney jews specifically.

So now if I watch X-files on the computer I'm stomping on the mouse. Good to know.

Walt Disney would be so pissed at the state of his company.

This is good news. I can finally meet Homer at Disneyland.

is disney stupid?

I'll never consider kikes as intelligent, but they're certainly not nigger-tier stupid. At times they're just either usually unaware of what comes next on their schemes since they can't into long term planning. Also it is true fact that kikes don't want Whites to own any major company or old any significant government power unless you kiss their kosher asses 24/7. Somehow niggers still think kikes are (((White))) and this is the only reason why they still think ebil Whitey is bringing them down. Funny thing though is that even without ebil Whitey they're still being brought down, only this time they're doing it to themselves.

*hold

Three branches will become one

The star will gorge itself on clay

Luke is now gay

THIS
That's why i sometimes hate the plebs more than the kikes, fucking retards.

How can you ask that question here?
normalfags don't give a fuck unless they're personally inconvenienced, and the level of bullshit they'll put up with includes being a victim of a terrorist attack. There are cucks who have been raped, mutilated, blown up and tortured by kikes and mudslimes, and they'll sit there and continue to apologize for them.
Do you not understand the level of cuckery and uselessness of normalfags?

lolo

The scheming kikes were careful enough to bypass existing antitrust laws in the merger, but it still might face scrutiny in the future:
latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-disney-fox-regulatory-concerns-20171214-story.html

They'll also get Sky

You had to ask , didn't you? They'll find a way they always do
Checked

Can you imagine what would happen if all this was an elaborated plot to amass power for when they unfreeze walt disney, the most anti-semitic american in history?

A man can dream…

Literally all NPCs will care about.

hey guys, remember king of the hill?

about that…

Didn't the titanic sink because someone 'forgot' the locker key to get their binoculars?

archive.is/GkUh
archive.is/EyzQn
archive.is/Iovpl

I thought the frozen walt thing was merely a myth…!

There are other theories.

That’s not a fucking theory, you goddamn idiot. It’s an unsubstantiated statement. There’s no evidence that any of them opposed the federal reserve and, NEWS FLASH, you can’t tow a fucking iceberg into the path of an oncoming ship.

They made iceman gay

Why does this matter to them? “Now I can get my disney content and my fox content from the same provider! Yay! One less bill!” is what they will think. OUR COMPLETE LACK OF ANY ACTUAL SOCIAL CHANGE IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS OF “WORK” stems from your sheer lack of understanding of how mentally defective 95% of humanity is.

Will Sony or Apple be next?

Apple’s after content distribution, not creation. Sony will be purchased by one of the Big Six Five very soon, and then things like The Angry Birds Movie will NEVER, EVER be rereleased. Kikes were furious about it.

Wow the power is being restored to the people. The rich are now playing by the same rules as the poor. We did it pol! Thankz bazed Trumpstein!

Theory, as in conspiracy theory and there is more to it than that image. Dig into it if you like, I'm ambivalent but was aware of it and was explaining this refrence.
So you can't steer a ship into an iceberg?

Did you not see the other 3 links I posted? For them to steer the ship into an iceberg would mean being able to see it.

I don't really care, but to suggest anyone thinks they towed an iceberg is idiotic.

I cannot possibly see how a forgetten locker key could in any way be orchestrated by even a jew.

The jew does not think in advance, but only schemes for the day, at the expense of others. They are intelligent niggers, which is why they are so dangerous.

From what i can tell, this appears to only be the struggling media portion of Fox, the movie parts. I am not surprised that fox is selling this, and i think it does indicate a market cap for the movie industry.

When Disney buys all the movie studios, they will only put out the same kind of "design by committee" movies that we have been seeing. The movies will suck, no one will watch them, and they will go bankrupt. This is on top of an extreme writers shortage in the industry, and a migration to other entertainment. In the end, movies will become the domain of niggers, the theaters will collapse, and all that will be left is free digital content that will either show ads or run bit coin miners.

Bart is turned into a fagtranny, lisa is blacked, for the eighth time, Marge leaves homer and is shitted.com, homer becomes a wittol, and shortly afterwards homosexual along with Flanders.
They all have aids sharing parties and every episode is about a kike.
Not really that different from how it is already.

Bump

anyone have a good list of shit that is now going to get DISNEY'd? I know the subsidiaries of century fox but I'd appreciate a simpler list instead of digging through each.

Somehow I feel like only the black population watches Disney Channel these days.

Someone needs to break up Nielsen ratings by race. I bet most of population that watches TV is black.

Fox News is left wing now. Maybe that will make the public lose faith in the media.

They only got the entertainment division. News corp maintained ownership of the news division.

Most normalfags are pretty happy about this since the FF and X-Men are now going to be merged into the Marvel cinematic universe.

they're asking for a shoah, and this time it will be real

New, from Disney’s© Marvel™ Cinematic Universe®

trailers.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man-into-the-spider-verse/

Nigger-man! Nigger-man! Does whatever a nigger can! Can he steal, from the cops? Yes, he can; he’s a nigger! Look out! Here comes the Nigger-man!

These cinematic universes are like Sonichu. They will fail. We already saw how bad the Dark Universe performed.

user…

The same people who were rich and powerful as fuck in this broken shithole world before the election are still rich and powerful, but thanks to Trumpberg we got libtard salt hehehe xd.

I'm starting to doubt that there is any consciousness in any of you. Nobody real could absorb this much information and still be like hehe xd this is a gewd wurld!!!! We did it we won fake election to calm the masses 2016! And in 2020 we will fall for the same shit again! And we will watch tv every step of the way to make sure our egos get their daily boost, because why win when you can imagine that you won!

Inb4 "gtfo correctthesharirablue!!1!"

Forgot something

I'm trying to see the kike's long term goal for this buyout and all I can come up with is more media control for diversity, family shaming, and pozzing of youth. As influential as that might have been, it looks to me like they overplayed their hand and set themselves up for a disaster.

The important part of the previous election is the platform with which Trump won. No one is going to be able to win future elections without adhering to the same positions or taking them even farther, which means we're now on a collision course with nationalism. If nobody steps up to channel that frustration again, it will re-emerge with even greater pressure than before Trump. The ascension of Kalki draws ever closer.

Do normalfags still care about the simpsons?

Yep.

perch-base.org/Index_Files/Historic_Sub_Classes.pdf

maritime.org/doc/jolie/part1.htm

"Iceberg"

Can't wait for HOMERxMICKEY legal canon. I'm hoping the new simpsons movie will be held in the disney universe and a lot of pg jokes. Why didnt disney just die with Walt?

Oh, it’s you again. And the utter lack of physical damage to the ship (12 square feet) proves… what, the world’s shittiest torpedo? Keep in mind that the Britannic (sister ship with FAR better waterproofing) was sunk in 45 minutes just 4 years later.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMHS_Britannic

armscontrolwonk.com/archive/302709/rok-ship-typical-torpedo-damage/

polite sage for double posting.

Fuck forgot sage

When Tucker Carlson gets fired, he should do his own show.

See

I wonder what Walt Disney would do if he would suddenly return from beyond the grave.

Underrated post. This is why Trumps victory is important, and even if he did turn out to be a kike shill it wouldnt even matter at all. The future is bright.

Meanwhile, a non-jewed company that owns no content, AT&T, is being blocked from acquiring a content owner, Time Warner. The Disney deal will go through unmolested because kikes still control it all, folks. The entire Media will then be under the control of 4 jewish controlled companies. Fire up the torrent seed boxes, kids, that is our last defense. Add Obama Net Neutrality rules to this merger and you have a true Orwellian nightmare of censorship and thought control.

Trump has to block this or the jews win.

Mods please sticky - this is an important and potentially dangerous event.

Fox is behind American Horror Story? They only broadcast that on FX in Canada… not Fox TV. Does this merger mean Gotham (broadcast by Fox) might be open to renegotiation regarding crossovers and finally merge with the Arrowverse including Supergirl/Flash/Legends/Vixen and probably upcoming Titans?

Kek. You lopsided lol looks like two stick men heiling.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololo

Didn't know Fox owned Modern Family since I've seen it on other channels… come to think of it Ariel Winter (Alex Dunphy on Modern Family since 2009, eponymous Sofia the First for Disney since 2012) getting fatass Eric Stonestreet (Cameron Tucker, also on Modern Family since the start) a role voicing her horse Minimus in 2013 ("Just One of the Princes" debut) might be a hint at such consolidation. Stonestreet is heterosexual so he may have received sexual favours from Ariel Winter in exchange for getting her a role on Fox's Modern Family and in return she got him a role on Disney's Sofia the First.

Also with Fox owning the X-Men rights, this now means the Marvel Cinematic Universe can expand to absorb the X-Men franchise. In terms of current television this means we could potentially see a crossover between the currently-airing Agents of SHIELD and characters from the recently finished "The Gifted" along with a remutification of Runaways which has been mutant-free so far, not actually explaining why Molly HERNANDEZ (spic, Hayes was Aryan) is strong.

Knowing kikes it was also probably an insurance scam. I wonder who held the insurance on the Titanic?

Wait are you suggesting that I should kill black children before they become powerful 7 foot tall musclebound youths?

You should be prepared to self-defend yourself from 5ft knife-wielding chimpanzees. They'll take you from behind, so around blacks, never relax.

Buy the dip faggots

They're the only reason why it's still going (alongside Family Guy)

J.P. Morgan owned the White Star Line, and there’s a separate conspiracy theory that Titanic was just Olympic with different nameplates to get the insurance (because Olympic had been hit and needed repairs in the previous year). Except there were MASSIVE physical modifications that would have had to take place to Olympic to make it look like Titanic; the scam wouldn’t have worked.

Again, there’s still no evidence that any of the men were actually against the Fed.

Online. Nobody watches television except for boomers and anyone who just so happens to be in front of one at your nearest airport, chain restaurant, bar.

Viewership doesn't matter to them, you know. They just have to make sure the message is out there clogging the airwaves, so that nothing else can.

Burgers, contact your representatives. Demand anti-monopoly laws be activated. This is clear corporate consolidation and there's fucking checks and balances to this!

Sure, which is why Star Wars and the MCU movies have done so poorly right?

Most film profits come from snacks, you know. They don't mark up those theater prices for no reason. It's the only way theaters can actually afford to show this tripe on screen.

Doesn't change the fact both properties make money.

And that's beside the point. It's a monopoly on this point. It should be busted, Teddy style.

Hulu has an Alexa rank of 404, so clearly someone is using it. Also $50b to the Mouse is chump change at this point.

Of course, it doesn't. Just be comfortable with the fact that everything you hear is an emboldened lie, like "the #1 movie in America".

antitrust incoming

Looking back on that show now (and its creator) it was always just liberal propaganda but disguised as something more conservative. It was an attempt to convince people to see the "other side" of things, as well as make fun of "conspiracy theorists" and things like that.

Apparently at the beginnings of the show, someone had to tell Mike Judge that his conservative strawmen characters needed to actually be likeable or else the target audience wouldn't watch, so he dialed things back. Except for Peggy I think, she's always been the worst part of the show and now I know why. If Mike Judge had his way, the entire cast would have been like Peggy.

The bubble will burst eventually

Episode 7's profits were heavily bolstered by overseas sales (China) and Rogue One's profits were half that of Episode 7.

2 and 1 billion dollars respectively though is certainly a nice chunk of change though.

Except it isn't a bubble, and it'll never "burst". It's just fake money lulling around in cycles for the sake of broadcasting propaganda that propaganda sells, and that if you don't go out to look at said propaganda, you're a propagandist. It's a sham that'll cease to exist once the charade is over.

Yeah, cause they still make plenty of westerns, don't they?

Same kikes, with the same propaganda. If anything, it's been worse since then, when you compare the messages those films would give to what's given now.

Everything you know as a fan of cinema are lies. It's been the same moldy semites in the board room since the beginnings of hollywood.

What bubble? Movies make money, kikes make more movies and insert SJW propaganda into them. That's all it is.

As long as the movies make money kikes will insert more and more propaganda. Tranny, leftist, interracial, whatever the fuck they think they can get away with. And as long as it turns a profit, it's done.

Normalfags are at the height of NPC behavior. They've never been this sheeple tier. They consume anything that the Jews tell them to consume.

And yes, Jews own everything regardless. But Disney Jews are particularly insidious as most of their profits and propaganda is aimed at kids.

You do know that Hollywood has had the worst year in terms of profit that they've had in a very long time? Nobody's seeing their shit

and 6 become 5

"Hollywood" as a movie industry is dying because only a select few properties make money. Marvel cape shit, Star Wars and X-Men happen to be among the few that do. Guess who owns all of them now!

Hollywood will die. It will be placed by Disneywood

JEWS NEWFAG IT'S ALWAYS THE JEWS FORCED BREAK UP WHITES MONOPOLY TO SPREAD THE WEALTH AROUND BUY UP ALL THE COMPANYS UNDER DIFFERENT LLCS AVOIDING RED TAPE THEY CREATED GAME IS RIGGED IN THEIR FAVOR AND THEY TRULY ARE SCANDALIZIST BACKWARDS GREEDY COCK SMOOTCHES
TRUMP NEEDS TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE

DC>Marvel

The same way all the other bullshit going on works.

Even Disney knows this is grounds for an Anti-Trust Lawsuit.
Why the fuck did they do it anyways?

inb4 you're on 8/pol/ you should know why
I know why, but why would they go through with it if it's only going to get broken up?

Disney must be stopped.

a libtard coworker told me Idiocracy is the best movie ever. I get about 10 minutes in and it's utter nonsense, written by someone who hasn't a clue about IQ or intelligence and how it keeps societies functioning. all in all, I can't say I was surprised

Idiocracy is what uncontrolled immigration leads to.

I'm surprised you didn't like it. Although the entire populace wasn't non-white, it was meant to show what an ultra-consumerist/drone masses society would lead to. A bunch of fucking morons who don't actually know anything. Since it's a film for the masses, the race idea wouldn't be brought up (although the president is black…oh wait, that's real life as well.)

Hey poltards, I want you to rank each industry from least cancer to most cancerous.
2010's Anime
2010's Cartoons
2010's Live-action
2010's Vidya
2010's Comics

I personally think that the cartoon industry is the most corrupt of all of them.

Maybe if you get enough bitcoin you can buy Disney.

Comics at the top followed by Live action

everything

Anime>>>>>>(((western)))(((media)))

Cartoons are definitely stage IV cancer.

Anime > vidya (Jap & East Euro) >>>>> Live action and Vidya (Western) >>>>>>>>>>> Comics = Cartoons

can we get a stage V classification soon?

You need to get a cartoon about a black transkin going on a genocide of all whites
That's stage V

thread/. ATP he's still basically controlled opposition (broadly supporting feminism still for example) but he seems to slowly be coming around.

checked. have some some old school rayciss.

WHY EVEN

From least to most?

Localization is a different story (vid related), but most weebs just watch subbed anyway. Japs will continue to produce big tiddy cartoons and not give a fuck.
There were a good number of developers who were pro-GG or just remained neutral, but the big AAA studios are infested.
A few indies putting out good stuff, but anyone right of Marx will never get a job at a major publisher.
Absolutely hopeless due to the much higher cost of entry for having non-web content, and you probably won't get hired if you didn't graduate from (((CalArts))).
Anyone who continues to give money to Hollywood after this past month is willingly funding one of the world's largest sex trade operations.

Just for a bonus, I'll mention that Sci-fi/Fantasy literature is absolutely pozzed. I'd recommend looking into the Sad Puppies controversy if that's something you don't follow.

TL;DR: if you don't want to produce propaganda for a living, indie is the only way to go, and you probably won't make many friends even then.

*jewmade rayciss blamed on whites and abused as fuel for civil rights

archive.is/ArAli
This link is more comprehensive than the Jew York Times piece: archive.is/ZHAmI

So this means will all non-news and non-sports programming of the Fox US terrestrial television network be outsourced to its local affiliates, independents and freelancers?

So for possible divestitures, would Fox Networks Group (Fox's international cable channel division) be broken up per region and sold to local investors?

By "Sony" you must mean the US-based Sony Pictures, a division of Japanese conglomerate Sony Corporation.

For non-weebs, The big tiddy girl is really ditzy and unaware of whats going on in the Japanese dub. Shes always showing herself off because she likes to and is unaware of social norms. She gets told to cover up off screen and does so because its what someone told her to.

In this shes apparently a feminist who's covering up because sexist men ogled her. They completely change her character to appease the west apparently.

This angers me, I'm glad I don't watch English dubs anymore.

I actually think you're a little off the mark. It's not a fantastic show or anything but it simply mocks everybody. All the leftists that show up are invariably laughably feminized, petty, and far too extreme in whatever issue they are approaching. Also, Hank ends up being right in almost every episode.

Not saying it doesn't have it doesn't have a fair share of praising (((modern))) values but it's not all bad by any stretch.

Dubs are a cancer that will be rectified the very moment after the last Jew's ashes flutter up to the stratosphere.

??

Disney himself was ready to ready to gas the kikes.

Disney as a company is now owned by jews.

Non Jew controlled company (AT&T) wants to buy Jew controlled intellectual property company (((Time Warner))). JUSTICE DEPARTMENT LAWSUIT TO HALT.

Jew controlled media company (((Disney))) wants to buy non-Jew controlled intellectual property company (Fox) and FREE MARKET IN ACTION - NO WORRIES HERE.

Fucking ZOG nightmare.

Implying the Trump DOJ doesn't force them to break up under Anti-Trust laws.
>inb4 Sessions recuses himself

That being said Murdoch picked the perfect time to sell, foreseeing the inevitable downfall of the HollywoodIndustrialComplex. And with Disney's SJW convergence nearly 100%, it's incompetent employees will crash the conglomerate with no survivors. It may take a little while, but the Jewish Mouse will fall. In the meantime, expect everything to become 1000% more pozzed.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/disney-to-become-walmart-of-hollywood-with-fox-studio-takeover

sooooooooo does like Disney own family guy and married with children now?

Interesting. I didn't get the paywall.
I think I found the video in the article.
youtube.com/watch?v=gj6gzzae0cM
hooktube.com/watch?v=gj6gzzae0cM
Short version-
youtube.com/watch?v=H12PTeze8lo
hooktube.com/watch?v=H12PTeze8lo
How long before huge anti-trust movement.

"Free market", as much as it exists, is generally good. However, it's not the end-all-be-all. Nobody is ready to kill and die for free market which isn't really free, and is out to subvert us.
Self sage

he'll support sheldon addelson and brian roberts fat dicks but never break up any of his new yorker jewish friendos monopolies

Captain could have sank it like the 9/11 hijackers purposely rammed into the Twin Towers.

It almost takes a rich Jew to convince normalfags of stuff like this. People won't believe their own brothers or religion regarding this stuff. It's too bad most media project the exact opposite message. Our friends, family and associates are weaponized against us by the poz. Not sure about the business behind it but this is ad is a good example of going against the usual grain.

youtube.com/watch?v=QiukyXhFcDA
hooktube.com/watch?v=QiukyXhFcDA

Even more scrambling to justify a premise that hasn’t even been proven.

How do you manage NOT AVOID a fucking iceberg? It would seem to take effort or the greatest levels of ineptitude. Unless the giant skyscrapers of the seas were flying blind.
Sage

The movie is kind of bluepilled trash for me. It implied that people who breed more, especially Whites, are stupid inbred rednecks, which is nothing more than kike projection tbh. It also implied smart people are libtard golem "scientists", and don't breed at all. A Brave New World had the right idea. 1984 felt too blackpilled to me and Animal Farm was pretty good. I have yet to see a movie or novel that secretly holds a message about the poisonous effects of multiculturalism.

Or, you know, a flat calm ocean on a moonless night, going full steam at a latitude where ice shouldn’t have been. What actually happened, in other words.

It's been like that for almost over a century now ever since the late 60's, all because of (((them))). Hey anons have any of you seen Hedgehog in the Fog before? Id iz breddy gud :DDDDD

More like exhausting a strategy than a bubble bursting. They're ramp up their propaganda efforts and burn out people to a point where their marketing formulas will start to fail. In the end the damage to them could be far worse than they anticipated, and either they'll be forced to comply to ideas contrary to their propaganda or risk losing control. Frankly I'm surprised they're neglecting controlled opposition propaganda lately to safety net profit and influence of both sides. They're losing their touch due to their hubris.

*they'll ramp

How is the FTC not saying no to this?

Disney has more than enough money and resources to jam up courts with many lawyers for an entire life time.

China buys Disney when? breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/14/study-china-imports-caused-deaths-american-factories/

Antitrust? Top kek. Disney doesn't obey laws, it writes them.

I'm all for hating on kikes but the pic you posted shows that copyrights have been being extended for quite some time now. Only thing that implicates Disney is a faster rate

real subtle blackpill there you fucking kike
>>>/bog/

Dystopia? More like Dis-topia.

True but this time it might be different. The kikes decided to have the nigger hook up with the gookwoman which is going to piss the chinese off incredibly. Most of Star Wars' profit usually comes from merchandise and Yidneys new characters and toys have been gathering dust on the shelves. Their desperate attempt to turn Mary Rey into a disney princess failed since she as interesting as molding bread. All in all I think Star Wars is going to fail because of Yidneys bullshit.

And thats not even counting the bullshit EA pulled
Star Wars is dying rapidly.

feces>puke

filtered

angrybirds

Why do you think mixed race families are limited to toons, toots? Would it make you less mad to know that this is what the white mother actually looks like. What you see in DTN is simply an illusion cast via the magic she learned from the Wizard of Lupovich, enacted by the Boomerang-Toomerang-Soomerang and her spaceship. She will live to be 250 years old. Odds are that she is no longer fertile and that Elaina is not Elaine's biological child, but rather (since she has the same skintone as her dad Stan) the daughter of Elaina's dead mother and that Elaine is simply grooming Elaina to be a servant, a role Stan is already serving. They simply pose as a couple because Elaine likes to fuck with people and because she is not interested in gentleman admirers. In exchange for the privilege of serving her, Stan has been castrated, he is a eunuch guard, and Elaine has already sterilized Elaina's ovaries to prevent her from reproducing. At best, Elaina can aspire to be a surrogate mother of the the fertilied (by either King Friday or Prince Tuesday) eggs of Prince Wednesday's crippled cousin Chrissie to save her the strains of childbirth.

Its time for Disney to crash and burn

Murdoch was basically the king of Australian shitposters.

Time to make a joint effort to ruin the next Avengers movie for normalfags.

This is good, Hollywood is shedding it's mask as there's less piece of the pie left, these companies will become less and less and it will be easier to point out the jewish owned media in Hollywood via their obvious propaganda and gaslightning-tactics.

Let them!

You're a fucking retard

"They can't possibly make a worse Star Wars movie than the prequels!"
- Me, about three months before they cast a gorilla and vagina dentata

that's the problem. most people don't deserve to live and democracy doesn't work.

it won't happen because we all know (((who))) controls the movie industry. might as well make our own Aryan hollywood at this point.

got any good recommendations? been itching to get my comic fix that isn't manga for once>>11043665

The best sitcom of all time.

I wish Walt was still alive, he'd kill the damn kikes ruining his legacy himself.

Anyone else waiting for the Daryl Manvers movie with sadistic glee?

For perspective, 52 billion, if converted to gold, would be a bar 3'X3'X16'. It would weigh 1,400 tons, or roughly the weight of 20 modern Abram tanks.

Stop talking about Pedo Dan's dick.

It literally came true. You should watch the whole thing.

the guy was carrying Fox news for a short while, he probably would leave take up an internet show since he has so many friends in the system
would be interesting to see his true beliefs

Reported for posting thumbnail-sized images, a forum deterioration tactic.

false.

mikepiperreport.com/Articles_Archive/AmericanFreePress/AFP2013/Michael_Collins_Piper_AFP_2013-05-13_No._19_Trying_to_Sink_Some_Titanic_Rumors.html

It was an insurance scam. No need to embellish it.

Still doesn't mention anything of the binoculars or refute my argument.

How the fuck do you stage a missing locker key and (((who'd have))) stolen it?