George Lucas and the Jews

Look at this interview he gave shortly after selling the franchise to the kikes. To his left is the feminist snake who has put in charge by Disney and proceeded to drain the life out of the series and turned it into the global Marxist propaganda tool it is today.

Other urls found in this thread:

aish.com/j/as/From-Jediism-to-Judaism-Star-Wars-as-Jewish-Allegory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2P63pM1F8h8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedi
youtube.com/watch?v=m231IkOAh98
youtube.com/watch?v=EQa-gYxy79c
morgofski.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-occult-star-wars.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/newworldorderscam/newworldorderscam06.htm
vgy.me/Ap1VGh.png
youtube.com/watch?v=wCi1Mz4W1CM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked. I'm convinced he knew they'd murder him if they didn't get their claws on Star Wars. Either way they were going to get it.

Good news is the new movie is a cringe inducing disaster. Even soy boys and tumblrinas are ripping their hair out over the leaks. Never get a woman to do a man's job.

Something tells me it's dead on arrival in China too.

The placement of that exit sign is perfect. Time to check the fuck out.

hahahaha

Star Wars had strong redpilling capabilities if you looked at it from the right angle. That's why they had to demolish it(on top of easy shekels).

- The Emperor was literally Hitler unifying the galaxy under a strong authoritarian regime taking the Republic away from the Globalists and giving direct control of the systems to regional governors instead.

-Vader represents the Schutzstaffel, the class of anticuck warrior monks loyal to the ideology/Hitler above all else.

- JEdi = JEws. Vader purging the Jedi Temple = the Holocaust

-Republic = Multicultural decaying shitshow. Empire = Pro Human(Pro White).

-The guy who wrote the Sith Code admits he based it on Mein Kampf and it also strongly resembles Nietzsche philosophy.

-They were only ever "evil" to rebel fags who were in open revolt against them, not evil for the sake of it. The Jedi attempted to genocide them years ago so they could rule over the multicult paradise unopposed. Alderan = traitor Commies. Fucking pussies got what they deserved.

Think it's a coincidence everyone prefered the Empire?

Watch that jewess' body language as he talks about people who manipulate believing they are good and becoming evil. She hides her hands that had been getting more and more nervously rubbed.

Hory sheit it's empty. Only 3 chinks got insulted by the abomination on screen.

good post

Legendary Star Wars Quotes:

I noticed that too. Good eye.

Fortunately the side effect is that merchandising is taking a heavy hit as a result of it. If I recall, only the old characters were of any interest to buy, and all their efforts to force the market to adopt the new characters failed. By killing off Luke, the merchandising side of Star Wars is going to take an even more severe hit. No reason to bother investing in worthless characters, as I doubt they'll have much collectible value as the franchise runs itself into the ground.

Maybe Lucus foresaw this inevitability, as pressure was mounting for him to add more propaganda into his work, and cashed out instead just in time.

Testing a new exploitable. Star Wars has always been kiked

This.

I always thought the "jedi" came across as weaklings with no substance ideology. There was no foundation, only "we're fighting the evil guys lol muh freedumbs". They never defined anything politically concrete. They are basically high tech lolbertarians.

There is a "serious" infighting in the SW purist community about the direction that the show is taking.
Many believe that the story is going to take a turn towards a new idea of a "unified force where dark and light side are just pieces of a whole" and a new faction of "grey jedi".

Many proclaimed that the inherent problem with the SW universe is the force itself because it has a will of it's own and always strives to restore balance to itself, thus killing hundreds of millions on people all the time.

In some video games, the idea of killing the force is introduced in order to achieve true freedom. Basically Star Wars is being infected by atheism as we speak.

The core of jedi values is peace.
They are basically buddhists with magic powers who try their best the let go of their own ego and desires in order to prevent conflict and suffering. They lose their humanity and basically reject life because it has pain and suffering in it, and what they want is peace no matter what.

On the other hand, the Sith embrace conflict, pain and suffering and they are willing to make sacrifices. They are truly alive but their beastial side can quickly takeover without proper discipline. Most sith try to amass power to achieve a certain goal, but holding onto their power takes up all their resources so in the end they achieve nothing and forget why they wanted their power in the first place. They often lack any ability to reflect upon themselves.

So the Jedi and the Sith are 2 sides. One of them tries to escape from life, while the other embraces it as a predator.

Credit where credit is due, the cute rolling r2d2 thing is popular.

get a load of this misogynist.

Also intredasting is that the good guys start using deception as a battle tactic and Rey deceives people. It's total opposite of what the first 6 movies had - only bad people manipulated others unwillingly.. I think?

The fact it reminds people of R2D2 is most likely the strongest selling point. They did get that right I must admit.

aweir

Checked. Sure, it bounces and scurries like an excitable little girl, and I'm sure it was designed with that in mind. Nothing wrong with that. But how long until they kill off the original R2?

But the Empire is run by retards.
Vader ends up killing half of the command staff for minor transgressions - sometimes none at all. Competence is not rewarded, lying to your superior and shifting the blame to someone else is.

Comparing it to German is an insult to Germany.

Nor should it be, because that leads to a meritocracy where outsiders can and will usurp the positions of power.

Loyalty should be rewarded first and foremost.

Fuck I'm glad I stopped drinking the star wars kool aid when disney bought it.

It's the most positive influence for Aryan kids ever made in America. Gas yourself.

This isn't >>>/sw/ , >>>/tsw/ or >>>/sith/ although I can see the overlap which occurs around this time every year.

So the Jedi is the EU-Cuck giving money and the two white guys are slavs?

You know, I guess by coincidence KOTOR2 used a lot of anti-semitic philosophers for the groundwork in its character design such as Georg Hegel, Ezra Pound, Johann Fichte, and Friedrich Nietzsche.

This is the worst thing they have actually done. All the race mixing shit, all the stronky womyn and diversity shit, all the degradation of the previous characters, undoing their work. All of that is secondary to this part.

This the most Jewish shit they have pulled so far and people are going to love it. They'll freak out at seeing Yoda again, they will remember all the fun times with him and laugh along with him when he destroys the library. They will cheer when he crushes Luke's spirit with his, frankly out of character, display of throwing things out the window.

Rey still isn't a Mary Sue character tho, amirite?

Reminder that every Jedi before her had to work for their mastery of the force and lightsaber proficiency (and even then, its more of a ceremonial weapon ala the katana with samurai). Whereas Rey is the chosen one and just inherits the powers like all the Jewish super heroes. No effort, no work, just bestowed the power because.

such an esoteric meme, but so appropriate

What does it take to get it through the thick heads of neophyte WNs, that everything on the television is a half-truth/lie/propaganda/agitprop designed to manipulate your thinking and distort your worldview?
Star Wars was never a White movie. It was Cult Marx from the very beginning, in ways more pernicious than you're even ready to contemplate.
Don't bother replying until you digest the whole video.

I can't tell if that video is supposed to be a parody or not.

Every action movie director from 1998-2005 is fucking furious. I've seen better Matrix dodges in a pro-wrestling match

If loyalty is rewarded over competency then you end up with an army of faithful idiots.

What the hell is going on with Hamill? Did he stay around kikes too long? He looks like he almost has a panic attack.

He looks like he's about to die or kill someone. Or both.

I think more and more fans are just going to be disgusted by it because the kikes are dead set on running it into the ground.
Even if we assume that they will move SW into a favorable direction they will inevitably fuck it up during implementation.

Maybe the force will decide to wipe them all out.

Heh heh, that's a good one.

But the Jedi Order was stagnant and decaying for literally 1000 years. While I see your point in what the kikes are trying to do, in some books Yoda himself wonders if he is responsible for the rigidness and stagnation of the Jedi.
The Sith changed from whole armies to the rule of 2 and thus they became capable of destroying the bloated, corrupt and apathetic Jedi Order. Had the Jedi been allowed to change and maybe adapt overcome their biases and become more human perhaps they might have survived the Clone Wars Not that they or the Republic deserved to live
Kikes aside sometimes it is good to let the past be forgotten and look for something new.

Need a blue view master.

And of course the doublethink on Anakin's restoration of balance. It restored balance alright, kikes were way too represented in their council.

Kill yourself.

He's got cancer and only toeing the line keeps enough shekels coming to stave off death.

He IS a kike, idiot.

I definitely want some proof on that.

/r/ing Yoda chopping off an imperial head with jedi smashing ancient art in the background

EV-9D9 was "female".
Also

Maybe one should remind them the ultimate white knight went snackbar on the poor dune coons when all they wanted was to bring some enrichment to that filthy whore Shmi. The yids didn't think this one through all the way.

You'll need to provide evidence because I found nothing.

what a waste of a picture

"Good Goy, Luke! Blow up that evil Nazi 'death star' !"

No he's not. His old costars on the other hand…

Fuck Disney, they can't get even their official canon right. Yoda break his own character and the principles of the Jedis, because it has been clear the Jedi always tried to preserve records and history. But what's worse is that the whole reason the galaxy had this mess was because an idiot Jedi master deleted history left and right to prevent the others from discovering the clone army too soon.

Sounds like Disney is getting their hands on the original film stock of A New Hope by buying Fox.

Not quite user, the Jedi Master Sifo Dias was led and tricked into being the official Jedi party who ordered the Clone Army. The one who thought of the plan to use the Clones and payed for it all was Palpatine. Once Dias had fullfilled his purpose he got lightsabered and the records were then manipulated so the Jedi didn't find out about the Clones before the time was right.

Has the holohoax taught you nothing?

She ran a torture chamber, it's not like she was weak.

Your degenerate robowaifu will betray you because she lacks strength of will. SHE has inherent weakness.

destroying the history is not the answer.

The entire Renaissance and re-flowering of European culture came because they rediscovered the past. Found new lessons in old texts. That the knowledge of those who came before was still applicable.

Mongols and Arabs burned libraries. Destroying a peoples collective memory is to bend them to your will.

That fucking scene shows exactly what Disney did to a decent series. Nothing before exists. Only now. It's nihilistic death for a cultural story that taught how man can turn from good to evil and one would never know it.

They killed off every other original character when they didnt have too. So I dont see why not.

Ouch.

For most part I agree with you user but not all knowledge is worth something.
In this specific instance Luke should have never tried to imitate or preserve tho old Jedi Order. In fact before the whipe it was mentioned how Yoda DIDN'T train Luke like he did his old Padawans because he didn't want to repeat the same mistakes. He had more than enough time to actually reflect on the issue and he saw how the 'Grand' Jedi Order guardians of the 'Great' Republic was in fact a monolithic stagnant, dehumanized entity protecting the bloated, rotting and corrupted corpse in form of a Senate.
If you ask me, the new Jedi Order SHOULD have been like what was protrayed in the Jedi Knight game series. E.g. Kyle Katarn got into being a Jedi when he was an Adult, he was married and loved his wife, he was aware and in control of his emotions instead of robotically surpressing them. In those games Luke specifically AVOIDED training hundreds and later thousands of apprentices instead of a few Dozen making sure quality before quantity and omitting the weird isolated Monk-like attitude.

That all aside the symbolism behind Yoda literally setting fire to the old Lore is disgustingly blatant and will probably backfire on them just like their new merchandise.

Ah, thanks for info. Still, the point remains that Disney is fucking up the lore and Yoda's character.

What kind of shit world doesn't reward competence? Imagine doctors that are paid shit, CEOs that never graduated highschool, politicians only in charge because they are popular are rule with an iron fist. Oh yeah I can imagine that kind of world:communism. Fucking faggot kys

True but anyone with half a mind saw it coming lightyears away. The question was always about how exactly Yidney were going to rape the characters.

Special enhanced super special equality genderfluid edition when?

Talmudic iconoclasm laid bare on the silver screen. Death cult. Disgusting rodents.

I refuse to believe any thinking man on Holla Forums believes otherwise. Even if you grew up with the originals you have to acknowledge its clear intent. Lucas couldn't be more clear.

Post modernism killed Star Wars.

While you're all here, post spoilers in this thread.
eddit.com/r/announcements/comments/7jsyqt/the_fccs_vote_was_predictably_frustrating_but/
For no other reason than to upset redditors.

Answer is both.

I found it funny how being mindful of your emotions was their way of telling you to suppress them rather than learning from them and understanding them.

The (((good guys))) used deception from the get, while the "bad guys" told the truth. The original trilogy has the Jedi telling a lie (these aren't the droids you're look for) and Vader telling the truth ([Luke] I am your father) as its most famous lines.

The last part is the worst part, which needs to be noted.
The Force in its original conception was not a matter of duality. There's the Force, and there's the Dark Side. To live with the Force means to be attuned to all of the life in the galaxy. To abuse it simply to become more powerful is to go down the dark path. The former is a state of tranquility, the latter is to lose your own ideals in the pursuit of ever greater power.

The idea is a simple one: the Dark Side is unnatural. Vader is more machine than human. The Emperor is a shriveled husk of a human, though very powerful, whose actions have made the Empire not a force to keep peace, but an oppressive force which is directly responsible for creating the Rebellion that eventually destroyed it.

Trying to make it into a yin-yang system completely ignores the point.

Star Wars is the story of a bunch of townies with an Aryan man as one of their chief officers and most famous members, going up against a monolithic, one-world government born from a secret society which infiltrated and manipulated the former republican government. Said one-world government is headed by the leader of a death cult which encourages back-stabbing and emotional outbursts, and is willing to cause massive ecological devastation simply to further itself. The base of that government is, of course, a massive urban sprawl.

The only reason Holla Forums likes the Empire is the same that most people do (and most of the fags online are of the dude the Empire looks so cool sort): aesthetics. People are easily hooked by that sort of thing because they're stupid.

Now, you can make a fairly decent argument that the CIS in the prequels are in the right, or at the very least, that neither side can be said to be "in the right".

This all ignores the most important point of all: Lucas, when making Star Wars, was aiming to make a retelling of the monomyth. He was fascinated with mythology and history, and was aiming for a modern retelling of exactly that. The first movie in particular is made in such a way that it hits where the human psyche wants to see a story, and specifically what whites desire. The hero is a white man for that very reason.

Compare that to TFA, where you see the kikes at Disney trying to do the same thing - and failing. They tried to make the lead a female, they misinterpreted the steps, and overall just fucked up the entire system. That's what makes the movie so awful to watch - it's a perversion of everything natural in white storytelling.

Well, it's either give it up in the tradition of based Carnegie or end up like Steve Jobs.

Does he know there may be a method to fuck over Disney for ruining his product as a dramatic/literary work and reputation as an artist?
Because he should. You may be able to claim infringement of rights even AFTER assigning some copyright/trademark interests.

I dont know anyone that likes this fucking series now lol

Star Wars has fucked itself bigly

Jedi Outcast was a good game

Absolute tragedy leaving these digits unchecked. Holla Forums is becoming lazy or something else

star wars based on the chingy chony japanese swordsman films in no way has an element of dualism to it nor is said dualism the basis of the central exchange of the story.

I've always interpreted it as a hidden message.
From whom?
I'll let you guess.

Fucking Kung Pow had better fight scenes than this holy shit.

cringe

A person of color berates local white man
             story at 11           

You guys are really spending a lot of time over analyzing this work of fiction.
Go lift some weights or something.
Clean some guns. Go to the range. Pick up girls.

Fuck. I casually liked Star Wars. It's a series for children. I liked it in the 90s when I was a kid. Time to grow up, lads. Move on.

This series was never meant to last this long or be this drawn out.

Also FYI Lucas is POZ and lived in the "Bay Area" That's all you need to know about him and the series. He got the inspiration for the AT-AT from the cranes in the shipping yard of Oakland, CA.

Has anyone thought of buying all the Jar-Jar Binks merchandise ironically? It'd be funny to shitpost racist memes with Jar-Jar toys.

sage for completely unrelated to the thread, but on your pic, if you're at all familiar with the Soviet gulags, you'd know that killing off 3% of the population of a camp per day is easily possible if a regime wanted it to happen

Give the Gulag Archipelago a read (or listen in audiobook form) sometime

They will also claim that people were being rounded up and killed as early as 1933. You know, about the same time the Hooten plan was in place.

ftfy

I mean Haavara. I wouldn't be surprised if Hooten was concocted as petty revenge for trying to get Jews into their promised land anyways.

It's not the 3% that is unbelievable, it's the fact that there weren't enough Jews.

SO THOSE SITH HOLOCRONS DON'T SEEM LIKE SUCH A BAD IDEA NOW, HUH FAGGOT?

Star Wars has always been kiked. Perhaps the original trilogy was less overtly kiked, but it always had ridiculous hollywood themes. I still enjoy the setting, stuff like the Old Republic, but let's not kid ourselves about the larger part of the franchise.

THAT CLAP AT THE END THOUGH

The Clap of Judgment.

I got the drift that Lucas is /ourguy/ but can't show it.

Stop being retarded, and learn to communicate like a human being, nigger.

highly doubtful
maybe a man who regrets a lot, at best

I never got this clone army bullshit. Does George Lucas think that clones of people are somehow not also people?

sage
Star Wars doesn't have the same meme power it did in the1980s/90s. It doesn't matter

Lucas didn't want to paint the Republic as the good guys. Why do you think he used the sith to orchestrate even the clone army?

To his right*
You idiot

did Yoda just say "screw'em"..?

Trips confirm
OP is indeed a idiot

aish.com/j/as/From-Jediism-to-Judaism-Star-Wars-as-Jewish-Allegory.html

star wars is just the story of jews fighting jews.

Excellent post.

Looks like it's been getting torn apart.

APOLOGIZE

in all seriousness the prequels are not half bad for their time compared to the marxist garbage nu-wars are

Wow. "Yoda" looks more fake than in Episode 4. It seems like "Luke" really takes the role of the dispossessed, broken white man.

You do realize that this exactly is the world we live in right?

checked
Holy shit a fucking chill ran down my spine.

Star Wars is kidshit – on the same level as sportsball. Fucking lift, get /fit/ and stick your lightsaber in a blonde, blue eyed chick with perfect tits.

Pics related is how a non-SJW, non nü-male culture viewed Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Return of The Jewdi. It was and is a kids/teenie movie.

Gas all kikes.

Yoda wasn't in Episode 4.
Polite sage for my own autism.

(checked)
Revan is Hitler.
I always suspected that but never saw that clip.
>>"Against an (((evil))) we couldn't begin to comprehend, a war of belief that had been fought for thousands of years."

Yeah, but if you use meritocracy your ideology will eventually be thwarted by shrewd people in positions of power.

You have to choose whether you prefer to have a less efficient but solid organization, or a more competent but perverted one.

I never thought of it this way but is right. Loyalty should take precedence over competence.

Fuck i love Kotor 2

"So you will do nothing? Apathy is death. Worse than death, because at least a rotting corpse feeds the beasts and insects… Apathy is death!"
t.kreia

From what I remember he didn't seem real happy to be getting rid of it, star wars is his babby and whatever people might think about the direction he took the thing in he's always seemed to love it. This makes me wonder if it the decision was entirely voluntary.

Gotta thank EA for shitting up what could've been the only good story arc in the entire SW canon, and milking the sub-par canon-raping tropefest that was SWTOR.

And Lucasarts for never going to deliver a proper sequel, KOTOR III, which was cancelled while in the hands of Obsidian.

With enough luck, maybe within a couple of decades we'll get a single player RPG that matches or at least comes close to KOTOR I & II's level of writing. Maybe NEVER

That is what the Italians did and why they were a joke in WWII. Hitler's Germany was all about meritocracy and blood. You don't need to worry about outsiders usurping authority when you are a racialist.

Disney and all of the pedo scumbags that are working with Disney to bastardize Star Wars will pay a very heavy price for what they are doing.

The original trilogy and prequels told a noble story of destiny, optimism, suffering, failure and the belief in a greater good and a chance of redemption for all. What are the new movies trying to teach?! The only things I see now are the promulgation of division and encouraging the destruction of all the old values and traditions.

I give it to the Lord because the final judgement is his to dispel.

The original trilogy was about fighting space nazis, you nigger. They were a beloved part of my childhood too but in hindsight they reinforced the narrative that the kikes had been spinning since WWII. Star Wars was never pure, user. Let it go.

What many seems to fail to understand about the prequels is that it's a tragedy. And for that trilogy to be a tragedy, it's protagonists has to be flawed for the story to make sense. Anakin Skywalker was flawed, but also it was also everything around him that pushed him into becoming evil.

This is how retarded you actually are. This is what you actually think we’ll believe.

not enough jews in the entire continent of europe
in fact if the goal was mass extermination it would've been accomplished in under a year

The original series had a 'hero's journey' thing going on. Which is why it stayed timeless.
Plus, men still "acted" like men. That's a good role model. It's hard to find anything these days were men don't act like faggots.

Did you know in the original script Jar-Jar was supposed to be the Sith-equivalent of Yoda? I think they changed it before episode 2 due to the poor reaction to the character.

Apparently they killed off his character because he was too critical of the movie during promotional interviews, saying he disagreed with how the writers interpreted Luke as a character.
They didn't tell him that they rewrote the ending and had Luke die, and he ended up finding out at the premier, to his utter shock and horror. During the credits, some Disney exec leaned over and told him "this is what happens when you fuck with Disney".
Then he and the Director were surrounded by press and this was his expression given what he had just experienced.

Holy shit, this is cancer.
I was never a Star Wars fan but it's funny to see the leftist cucks losing their shit over just how bad it is. (((Disney))) is so focused on propagating this cultural marxist shit and hiring the bottom of the barrel SJWs and diveristy hires to do the work they can't even make good looking propaganda.

I can't wait for E;R's review of this. He's replaced Mr.Plinkett as my go to starwars shittalker.

Who?

He's a really popular and openly antisemetic youtuber.

Don't try to peddle that shit as literally true, everyone knows jedi comes from jidaigeki, Japanese historical dramas. Lucas is a huge weeaboo Akira Kurosawa fan.

THE FORCE ABORTED - What Happened to Cinema?

A 75-minute documentary about the debasement of cinema as an art form, centered around Disney's recent acquisition of Lucasfilm. What was once essentially an independent film-studio operating outside of Hollywood, far away from corporate influence and the relentless demands of its shareholders. Lucasfilm had access to the creative freedoms of thought and expression so desired by filmmakers, thanks largely to one of cinema's greatest innovators: George Lucas.

Spoiler Warnings:
The Force Awakens (2015)
Gloria (1980)
The Killing (1956)
The Godfather (1972)
Return of the Jedi (1983)
Revenge of the Sith (2005)

youtube.com/watch?v=2P63pM1F8h8

Both you niggers have no idea what you're talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedi

These sneering kike-kunts are supposed to be "White" females? My god…they are disgusting to look at.

Don't be a fool. Colonies of former Empires are perfectly susceptible to (((carpetbaggers))) and (((other types of merchants))). America is no different. Why just look at Canada and Australia. They choke on tiny mutilated kike dick just as hard as Amerikkka. All of this failure is due in part thanks to The Eternal Anglo.

Besides, this is a Jollywood kike film that starred kikescum from the get go. Also try to remember that people complained that there were no subhuman nigger scum in the very first movie, so Lucas bowed to his masters and put Lando Kike-Niggarian in the movie along with other chimps.

Holy shit, how the fuck does he get away with it on KikeTube. Goes so far as to call him Jew Jew and refers to (((coincidences))).

I thought everyone still remotely interested in film was pozzed beyond belief.

The Jewdis are obviously meant to be the protagonists of the movies. Some can see that the Empire is quite the superior choice, but I really wouldn't let my children watch talmudvision anyway.

Says he sold it to the "white slavers". What did he mean by this, other than the kikes?

Does anyone have a mirror of is Get out review ?

youtube.com/watch?v=m231IkOAh98

This is a reflection of the feminized mentally ill societies we live in. Strenght and honesty go hand in hand. Deception and weakness are bedmates as well.The strong do not need to lie, they state the things they are about to do plainly.The weak need to deceive and mold themselves around the world they live in like the parasitic whores. Study evolutionary psychology if you want to understand this better, it applies to every living organism on the planet.

the empire is the Liberal Left, eating its own, controlling speech and thought, towards some kind of greater future than can only exist if they have enough power and quench the 'rebels'.
I thought TLJ was pretty good. People who identify with #theresistance are being told many times to stop hating, stop fighting, and cling to what they love. That's a 180 about face for current SJW ideology. For all the Holla Forums banter about empire being 'white', there's a lot of whites in the rebellion, and a lot of colours and aliens in the empire, AND they called out the jews and arms dealers.
The stupid rebel that rebelled against his commander - who, despite her purple hair, had a plan and the authority - killed 90% of the rebels by putting the 'codebreaker' into a position where he could betray the plan.
And the bad guy is a Jew with Daddy issues.
Plus, just because you like a black guy, doesn't mean you have to sleep with him.
Message received.

Jews Jewing Jews, oh no.

But interestingly enough, nobody even the most SJW of cunts I know liked the nu-storwurs. The kikebook page for Disney is even funnier, even the normalfags hate this shit.

because her granddaddy is palpatine and those midichlorians are riddling her.

A bunch of autistic faggots that don't understand that you can reward loyalty and competence at the same time but prioritizing loyalty.
Believe or not there is no such a thing as a loyalty-competence dichotomy.
Go fuck yourselves you raging newfags.

also, in the expanded universe (now non-cannon, because it made sense) the Empire was hugely popular in the outer rim, for bringing law, order, stability and an end to slavery and the criminal syndicates who profited of it.
in the EU the empires best and most loyal soldiers were humans, and later aliens who came from those places. yet the Rebel's (space Taliban) all seem to come from rich cosmopolitan societies ruled by monarchies.
so essentially in the old canon which was expanded by the books, it was eventually revealed that the real reason that the Empire was created was to fight the coming invasion of the Vong, everything from the bloated size of the empire's forces to the death star to the strict feudal militarist society is attempted to create was all in an attempt to save the galaxy.
But because the Rebels decided to wage a galactic insurgencies that left the galaxy divided and exhausted and unprepared for the Vong saw the death of 365 trillion sentient beings.

Hmm.

Very well said George you fucking midget.

So much more interesting than the sw movies for normies.

DOGE giveaway at

damn that was a good game

Holy moly, this x1,000.
To put it into terms you little niggers would understand, anyone still clinging to this soap opera nonsense is a fucking padawan

this whole every woman in Hollywood is a man thing is fucking my mind

The games are OK but I only really like the first three, the original trilogy

Decent looking fuckmeat though

Pittsburgh pride right there

im gonna invoke virtual dubs just for the need to Heil this.

the fuck

He really was talking about kikes. I love it. Its time we stopped playing by the rules too, and take our country back, Mr. Lucas.

You're wrong on myriad accounts. The influence that Disney's SW will have on upcoming generations cannot be understated. More influence than any novel, excluding Harry Potter. What Disney is aiming to do is create the first Hollywood-projected religious property for global consumers, to eventually supplant Christianity in America. See, the (((commies))) and Zionists have agreed that the global pleb class of the future will need a vessel to deposit "faith" into, and what better than "the force," a Buddhist-like peering into the self, a entity-less feeling, that excludes a God. Perfect for a state-worshipping and conquered society.

It's a mistake to ignore what Disney is doing. The Christmas-time release dates for the new trilogy are intentional. Just as Kylo's upside down "burning" cross lightsaber is a semi-subliminal symbol. That symbol is as iconic in many young white males' minds today as the cross itself.

Now, there's debate at how much of the new Star Wars Jewish-propaganda is nefriously intentional, and how much is the affected imagination of JJ and Kennedy. But I believe Lucas back in '77 knowingly inserted winks to his Jewish friends' faith, the Jedi for Jews, the cold-but-cool organization and aesthetics of Vader, for Hitler. But Lucas didn't see the potential. Spielberg always did. Always coveted this property.

Star Wars is the holy grail, the magic trick to convince the white goyim to submit. Flash the message, then implement the action. It's almost like dark prophecy, that Lucas would birth this meta-universe and Jews would use it for their endgame. No different from Disney. Disney, starting with Eisener, gave Jews the minds of babies. SW gives them the rest of the formative mindshare. This is truly the master-case now, with TFA and TLJ, of life imitating art. Life imitating a subverted Utopian vision, where the fight will never end until whites are submissive or assimilated.

Don't forget, Disney's CEO is Bob Iger. He left Trump's board earlier this year, after the Charlottesville bullshit. And Iger has publicly mentioned aspirations to run for president, seemingly in 2024. I truly believe Iger has grand designs on our nation, and for an Israel-led NWO. The path will be littered with SW movies, merch, and European heritage.

Nigger, he's the actor of his own death scene, how could he possibly not know Lukke was gonna die?

George Lucas always looks so sad. :(((

12 year olds aren't allowed here.

Holy shit wtf

Seriously does anyone have an explanation for this? What did the kikes do to Hamill.

you forgot how old ben says "these are not the droids you're looking for"

mel gibson is a cool guy, he even warned everyone that the globalists are drinking the blood of innocent human trafficing victims

It will only have influence if we let it. We will not let it.

At 18 seconds you can see Mark turn to the dark side. He's wants to murder Rian right there. He's furious.

Jesus my sides.

Disney's trilogy is a concerted effort to wipe away Timothy Zahn's vastly superior sequel novels.

Apparently he is writing more Thrawn books. The Thrawn novel released this year was honestly pretty great, so I'm optimistic about this. Unfortunately the stories will be squeezed between current existing canon and won't overwrite the trainwreck of the sequel trilogy, but if this year's release is any indicator: he's not afraid to drop blatant references his work from the expanded universe and even rework entire sections to fit current canon. Hopefully he'll inject some quality back into Star Wars.

Thrawn's portrayal in Rebels was alright too.

All these idiots in this thread

The darkside is the will to power. The Jedi path is social responsiblity. That's it. The reason Darkside guys were dicks was because nothing stood in their way and they would often kill what they loved to see that through. That's why Grey Jedi are superior. It's not nihilism, it's being balanced.

I'm sure the cucked version of Grey Jedi will be some tranny Baphemot thing though.

I will watch this. Thanks

Dropped.

you lost me at "liberal left"

1. First, what fucking part of the left isn't "liberal" now-a-days? The white union guys who think voting for Jew Sanders will give them a raise?

2. Just call them what they are: neo-marxists.

(((they))) take control and the good guys become evil and the bad guys become good. yeah seems about right.

I wonder what her feet look like?

They made her look a lot less 56% face and more attractive in this new film. I wonder why. I also why they didn't give the nigger much screen time and they got the chink blacked instead of her. Maybe the jews are letting us breath out before they tighten their grip like the snakes they are.

The could not have been more space jew unless they actually had Watto's race flying around with them.
Also, how could the Jedi Temple be like the Holocaust. Since it actually happed.>>11040247

Forgot pictures.

He is /ourguy/

They really went all out to trash the OT

Its no coincidence that Hego Damask II (Darth Plagueis) was made a Muun and had close ties to the leadership of the IBC which allowed him to realize the conflict which would propel Palpatine into the leader of the Republic as another pawn.

Neimodians are cowardly yet arrogant and two-faced as well. How had I not seen that?

(((elections))) (((freedom - you know, like teaching your 5 year old boy about trannies)))

i cant take a "man" with such a goiter seriously
he's more of a turtle by that point
have you seen that thyroid?
one could zoom in on i and webm that shit
it's a smithsonian worthy specimen

that woman has poor voice acting.

Fuck you, for being such a faggot, and so goddamn stupid. Fuck. You.

I dunno Roman Von-Ungern Sternburg was an honorary Mongol, can't hate them too much. plus Tengriism is awesome.

sorry fags, when you shoot combat scenes dont pick faggy actors who move like arthritic girls
another letdown
i'm thinking there was no point in even trying to make star wars gret again
simply because the original fans are around 50
it's like rolling stones fans although those would be even older
by this point only old shit for old failed farts makes sense

she has an air of marina abramovic
maybe they use the same beauty secrets

She actually stole the books from Luke, you can see them on the Falcon later when Finn opens a drawer.

Star Wars is Dune for retards.

He saw the movie. This is right after. Right before he was jumping up and down with spurge like joy. It truly is crushing.

yeah we can all witness this inside ourselves
Hubris the Greeks called it
when i'm abusive it's often when i feel super powerful and careless (hyper or mania state) and of course righteous

intredasting
i'd be willing to bet this is all lucas' own metaphysics at display there
very dramatic and antagonistic, very split inside, i'm having a feeling his family comes from some kind of an extremist protestant sect or maybe even if allah forgives me to use that word, he might be a _jew
point is one only sees the side of Good as unsustainable when one has misunderstood it
evil divides, good reconciles and unites
good encompasses evil by transcending it and including it into good by stripping it to its essentials, whereas evil cannot know good only fake it

That's the sort of expression people have when they realise they've been lied to about the holocaust and then internalise what it means, it's a real mindfuck.

Star Wars was an anti-fascist propaganda piece from the start. Unreasonably ebul Siths and the imperial officers wearing German-like uniforms clearly meant to represent the Gnadsees. And war between "ebul Siths" and "good goys Jedis" clearly inherits from the narrative of the Allied propaganda.

Watch this, George Lucas has the look of fear in his face. He looks like he's going to be killed.
youtube.com/watch?v=EQa-gYxy79c

"the force" is a satanist term
when you talk about spiritual power, the most anti theistic way of describing it is giving it a neutral term, stripping it of any morality or higher consciousness or identity
calling it the force is taking the point of view of demons for whom it's more fuel, powder, food
lucas didnt make it up, that's how it's called in some satanic circles
just like he didnt make yoda up
morgofski.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-occult-star-wars.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/newworldorderscam/newworldorderscam06.htm
also it looks like i stumbled upon the meaning of hillary and mccain's leg/foot injuries vgy.me/Ap1VGh.png

it's more like fuel, power, food

>vgy.me/Ap1VGh.png
i forgot this site handles 5 images per post

this guy is a riot
youtube.com/watch?v=wCi1Mz4W1CM

JUST WARS

This is 100% pure schizoposting and shame on you for pegging your garbage disinfo to the truth of SW's wholly cultural marxist themes and agenda. You fucking non-white double nigger.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL…..

How do Muslims and leftists use the "Moderate Muslims will turn to radical Religion of Cuck™ if we don't X" for virtually every argument, and not realize they're just supporting the point that the majority of Muslims are easily radicalized, intolerant terrorists who at the absolute least need to be segregated from civilization?

A lot of them jap samurai films were based on westerns, though. Years later Italians started making westerns based on jap samurai films. Also before they came up with "science fantasy", a bunch of critics said Star Wars was a "space western". You literally can't tell who is jewing who any more

I blame the unwillingness of whites(60% of the country but 90% of it's tax revenue) to go to a movie theater full of loud mouth niggers. Wish I could blame it on spics but I can't. Spics will shut the fuck up at the movies and even restaurants. They don't necessarily ruin public places unless it's gang members. Back in the 60-80's/mid 90's, whites could go out to a mall/movie theater in an outer suburb of a major city and count on having a nigger free experience(outside long Island, that was the forerunner of the suburban nigger since the 60's) Anyways, the niggers have been placed by zog into the inner suburbs so now whites have to go an hour and half away to have a comfy time with their families. Thanks, kikes.

show some fucking respect for a man shitposting on levels you couldn't even conceive

Most channels covering the Hollywood tranny problem are running defilement, i.e linking the fact with stuff like flat earth in order to discredit it. But in order to discredit the fact of Hollywood trannies, they need to present them.

This. Don't disrespect Achille Starace.
Italians (like the Japanese) were loyal, fought for their nation and ideals, and still regard hold Mussolini and Fascism in high regard, unlike Germany.

Checked.
I never watched Star Wars anyways.
I'm guessing Lord of the Rings is better, but I never got into that, either.
Only thing I ever watched was anime, back when it was still good.

lol

Yet Germany is still the better place to live. Don't mistake loyalty for lack of ability to be shamed.

UPDATE: NOW $175 GORILLION OFF THE MARK!

I think you mean the (((Bolshevik))) regime. Nazis aren't that incompetent.

Moderate muslims become radical when they hit the majority just like mexicans taking over black neighborhoods and running the niggers out.

This is such pathetically dim-witted drivel. This man is everything he claims to dislike and disdain, while doing a piss-poor job of the one thing he's ever attempted to do.

Star Wars was never good.

It was poorly written, poorly made, full of hacky kikes, and only obtained a place in pop culture because it was the first of its genre to get widespread exposure to the cinematic audience, because it was so simplistic that anyone could associate with it, and because it had a whole fuckton of kike money behind it.

Daily Reminder

This movie includes a purple-haired female commander suicide-ramming a massive ship called 'The Supremacy', which is what Luke is claiming has reborn the rebellion.
So fucking Jewish.

Someone make a before and after.

(checked)

FRESH OC
Best anons get OC. Enjoy and Merry Christmas.

pic related

you dont get to keep knowledge goy
even fictional libraries get burned, your mind is getting erased as we speak, we are brainwashing your children into feminized tyranny

Lol wut, the cunt explicitly stated that his main inspiration was his childhood trauma of Nixon destroying democracy via democratically stealing the elections from the "right side of history", and empowering the evil authoritarian bigotnazis to go after the peacefully self-actualizing pot-smoking pedo counter-culture.
Which is why the Empire appears unintentionally wholesome
He even used the aesthetic and tropes of 30/40's war propaganda flicks to push his point.

You can only spend 90 minutes at the gym in day, at most - and not even every day - before it stops being beneficial and starts being destructive. What we're doing here is discussing Jewish manipulation of ideals via a cultural myth that they've usurped, which will have an ill effect on the young and the uninformed. Anyway, you made your point, that anything that's not exercise and reading Hitler is kid stuff and nothing else is allowed to be discussed.

They literally never achieve anything and when they do they end up on the dark side.

Nerds like you will have to get over your childhood enamorations if you are to be of any real use in this struggle to reclaim our souls.

Thanks user for pointing this out, you just convinced me to check out E;R videos and i hadn't laughed this hard in a LONG while.

Where is this video from?

Han & Leia were kikes. Harrison Ford's redeeming attribute being his strong Scottish blood. Mark Hamill on the other hand, white as Opie Taylor. Just Hollywoodized more and more as time went on.

Oh I know, but I am saying I do not understand how people can claim Religion of Cuck™ is a completely peaceful religion, but then at the same time claim we must stop making fun of Muslims and stop doing anything they don't like in the slightest, or WE will be responsible for more of them becoming militant radicals and killing people. That line of reasoning doesn't add up at all, but people say it over and over, and don't stop to think how it obviously makes no sense.

Especially when you consider the fact that there are many jokes regularly in the media about Christianity, (especially Catholicism) and Italians and Irish, for example, and I don't see car bombs going off left and right across the world when they are insulted by criticism. Why are people worried about retaliation from Muslims for even constructive criticism, but no one is fearful of the Italian Mafia coming after them for tearing down statues of Columbus or calling for his celebrations to be abolished? It's pretty much the only celebration Italian culture gets on a national level, but it's apparently okay to be intolerant in this instance. And aren't we told it's those Christians who are the violent ones? It seems like people are just going out of their way to be retarded about things like this.

There is no "episode four." There was a movie called "Star Wars" which was the first movie. The fourth movie in the series was a prequel.
FWIW the second movie, "The Empire Strikes Back," already had rot seeping in. Affirmative Action niggers in the cast, the soap opera twist of Darth being Luke's father. It was the last one worth seeing, between the Ewoks, Darth looking like a scarred Downie, and that fake last-minute conversion at the end, the third movie ruined the franchise from a creative standpoint, although obviously not from a commercial one.

according to a meme, Director Krennic apparently was NAZBOL.

Superb choice in music. Magnifico, saved.

Hasn't Lucas always been a shabbos goyim?

He's close friends with (((Steven Spielberg))), and he marred a sheboon, ffs.

Also, virtually nobody gets far in (((Hollywood))) without sucking some elite Jew's dick.

First step to reclaiming your soul is to enjoy Aryan art. If you think Lucas makes movies only for kids you've bought into a kike meme. His message is clear; defeat evil, but not at the cost of your soul.

Why hasn't this been mentioned by Holla Forums more often.

(((Disney))) is basically gaining control of all major Western media. It'll be nothing but Zionism and poz on every channel and theater screen in a few years.

Oh shit, I didn't know it included their stake in Sky. Disney now has control over the biggest commercial news corp in Bongland.

i just cant take any movie or game wit ha nigger and a woman serious