WHOOPS

WHOOPS

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/0773fb16-973a-11e6-a1dc-bdf38d484582
reuters.com/finance/stocks/chart?symbol=7974.T
archive.is/JKSH6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

funny because all my normalfag friends are super excited for it. I wonder what happened? Have they given some rough news since then?

More Nintendoom!

Their price rose before the announcement and returned to normal afterwards. Happens all the time.

It's probably because there isn't much news, and it's supposed to launch in March.

Why do they call it the Switch, Holla Forums?

ft.com/content/0773fb16-973a-11e6-a1dc-bdf38d484582

If you actually read the article, it's pretty clear they have no idea what they're talking about.

One guy is worried about needing to sign up to a mobile service to use the Switch as a handheld…

Excited about the NX or the Switch?

Cause the unveiling just makes it look incredibly impractical at best with rumors like the battery life and the idea that the dock does fuck all coupled with the "mini" controllers looking uncomfortable as hell not helping either.

Of course. Its a just a Nintablet. Who gives a shit?

I guess because they wanted Nintendo to go more third party and mobile-based.
Half the reason why Nintendo's shares went up in August was because of Pokemon Go which made investors see value in Nintendo's properties on other hardware but not in Nintendo's own hardware.

because you should switch that nintendo off and go to sleep. You got school in the morning.

yeesh, well, I suppose we'll see if Nintendo knows what they are doing.

the Switch some claiming "muh childhood" which I really don't get. Personally, after the Wii U, initial 3DS, and Vita, I've just been burned to many times to pay any attention to consoles. Considering how bad the PS4 and Xbone were, I'd say that is the right choice.

and by no means am I complaining about my friends, I just find it weird this system is so well recieved.

Because the only thing it is good for is beating your children with.

Because you should turn 360 degrees and go back to reddit

Nintendo's stock skyrocketed during the Pokemon Go days even though Nintendo didn't nearly make as much money from it as their stock suggested

As an example, Nintendo's stock would literally skyrocket if they announced that they were making mobile games only. Higher stock=/= good

Because you bait and then you switch to a better platform.

Half of 8ch/v/ came from reddit, user.

Fuck

Pokemon go lost 70% of it's users and still remained the most profitable mobile game.

I know, I was just using that as an example

what happened to pokemon go? every normal fag i know was addicted to this shit and couldnt stop talking about it but now? absolute silence. what the heck happened?

Melded seamlessly after a week or two of initial awkwardness too, back when Hotwheels was actively inviting Reddit. Maybe people who pitch bitchfits about Reddit are just overcompensating to fit in.

Gee, you think?

nintendo is on its last legs already don't think they can take another failure.

OBVIOUSLY INVESTORS AREN'T REAL NINTENDO FANS
FUCKING PRETENDOS

Isn't it like 4th in the app stores? I bet Clash of Clans made a lot more of money.

They have enough money to survive three or four completely tanked console generations

It was a fad.

They've been on their last legs for like 20 years dude

They might (might) have fucked up yet again, but they're nowhere near "its last legs."

The Nintendo Switch = Sega Dreamcast 2.0

nintendo sux
prove me wrong lol
you can't

those fat fucks finally got tired of walking around even with a smartphone telling them to do it

I don't think "lowest is over 20 years" is normal for any company, user.

You're proud that they're doing one handed mobile trash? That's one loyal fanboy.

There's only one way to stop the ship from sinking. Make another game with Rosalina.

They outsource all the mobileshit, if I remember right.

I though the WiiU was competing against the PS4 and Xbone?

PS4K is still a PS4.

We gen 9 now, boys.

Because you split the controller, shove one half to your ass hole, the other to your mouth and when your daddy tells you to switch, you switch both halves.

You shit me?

This. I am sick of seeing that ugly whore peach acting like she is worth a damn. Nintendo is not giving enough attention to the star waifu rosalina

That and that the game was just shallow at the end of the day. They didn't release enough features, and since spawns are based on local population, if you weren't living in a city proper it became more of a chore than it was worth. Had they gotten player battles implemented along with some other things, it might've stuck around more.

On an alternate note, I'll likely get a switch once I've confirmed they'll have at least 4 games I can play and replay. The Wii U certainly was their weakest console, but I got one anyway and had my money's worth of fun with it. Honestly Nintendo's quirky consoles are the only reason I'd even buy a console these days (other than a used 360 so I can Rock Band 3 with an absurd custom song list again, thank you dream theater). I've got a good PC so I don't even look at the other two.

dam son

It's easy money from normalfags

DEDICATED

GAMING

TABLET

That's wrong, though.
reuters.com/finance/stocks/chart?symbol=7974.T

Reminder that Nintendo has been doomed since the incoming onslaught of Sega Master System around this month 30 years ago. By the way, that spike there around the time Pokemon Go took off came to be because thousands of investors were incapable of an internet search that would've revealed that Nintendo does not completely own Pokemon, but shares it in a joint venture with developers Game Freak and Creatures, Inc.

Don't you think it's kind of funny that Zoids gets announced as a mobile moba and the nx is a portable console?

Nigger I'm pretty sure the SMS did fuck all to the NES.

Now, what it is an anniversary for is that 20 years ago the N64 came out and pretty much eroded their 3rd party support, not to mention their Japanese audience as even the fucking Saturn outsold that overrated system.

Except that's not the whole story. Nice console wars shitposting thread, though.

This is normal tech industry behavior. Tons of investors get into a company when an announcement is imminent and then some drop out afterwards because they don't like what they saw.
It's not really indicative of anything.

Stocks always drop after announcements of any major product in any major company.

What do I have to do to be worth 1 billion in market value?

N64 sold 30 million units and launched $100 cheaper than PlayStation and $200 cheaper than Saturn. There's also more of them working out in the wild because there were no moving parts, and if you load a game in one, it'll load in less than a second, just as it did 20 years ago.

For all you're hyping up PlayStation and Saturn to be, you weren't missing anything in particular as far as third party games if you had a Windows PC or Macintosh with a graphics accelerator. A lot of their "best" like Final Fantasy Tactics or Castlevania: SOTN, for example, could've just as easily been on 3DO. Nintendo stopped pushing the graphical envelope with their next console, and in light of how N64 and Gamecube turned out, I don't blame them one bit.

SHUT UP FAGGOT YOU'RE RUINING MUH ANTI-NINTENDO CIRCLEJERK!

What does this have to do with how good or bad the video games are? Are we doing this console war shit again like a bunch of underaged halfchanners? What's the appeal?

You should realize that this thread was probably made by a refugee

>>>/reddit/

Have a really big dick

I'll pass.

This sounds hilarious, I need the full story.

Because it's the gaming platform you switch from shittier platforms

archive.is/JKSH6

C'mon, be realistic, if this was M$ of Sony you would be shitting all over it too.
Everyone I have talked too since the announcement were completely confused, they thought it was a dedicated home console with an option to go handheld. When I pointed out that, no It's actually just the tablet and what you think is the console is just a charging bay, They were all repulsed.

The game was an unholy grind in terms of actually making progress and Niantic kept swatting fan made solutions to the constant problem of not being able to find pokemon you actually want because the tracking features straight up didn't work.

Oh and the only thing to do other than grind for candy was to deal with gyms, but that got old fast since the battle system is hot garbage.

You must talk to some extremely retarded people

Because when you play it, you'll want to switch to owning a gaming PC.

Only faggots and children have a "gaming PC". They're just computers, and their multipurpose nature is what separates them from the consoles and their retard casual audience. If you can't make the distinction, guess which audience you belong to

PC is just steam at this point fam, you're all no better than casuals, really.