Combating Anti-Semitism act of 2017

While everyone was focused on everything going on in Alabama they managed to pass this neat little bill in House 402-2 which can be used against anyone if kikes o rmudslimes find it "intimidating"

This bill was called Combating Anti-semitism Act of 2017 and they changed it within the last 10 hours to make it more gentile friendly to "Protecting Religiously Affiliated Institutions Act of 2017"
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr1730

House Passes 'Combating Anti-Semitism Act Of 2017' To Expand Hate Crime Laws, Penalties
archive.is/tqVLr

House votes to enhance penalties for threats against religious institutions
archive.fo/HifYO

Muslim-Jewish Advisory Council Praises Passage of Protecting Religiously Affiliated Institutions Act
archive.fo/jrwwu

All that has to happen now is for it to go to Congress and get passed by the kikes and their shabbos goyim, and then signed into effect by Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/247
youtube.com/watch?v=yvorW_zrry0&t=4s
web.archive.org/web/20171116051553/https://congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1730/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All based on 2000 hoax bomb threats by an Israeli teenager with autism AND a brain tumor. Totally not mossad at all. Totally legit story pol. Hand to gawd! I swear!

Well it has been a pleasure.

Mainstream Republicanism is a cancer that must be eradicated with extreme prejudice.

GAME OVER

Enjoy the Decline

Now I'll never be homeless!

KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE

WHERE'S MY 10 SQUARE FEET AND 3 SQUARE MEALS, YOU ALPHABET FAGGOTS?
Time to ramp up IRL faggotry.

Accidental sage.

if you get kicked out of a bar maybe the owner was an asshole. if you get kicked from 150+ bars you are probably the asshole.

some kikes have realized this and urge their fellow chosenites to restrain their kikery for fear of a real shoah, but they are compelled to be kikes by instinct.

as long as the is a kike there will be antisemitism

Every jewish parasite. Every lgbtqwertyuiopasd&_++¥ degenerate. Every stinking, lower subspecies. Every faggot celebrity. Every traitorous worm who misleads the "new right".

Learn to enjoy anger and you'll be able to laugh in the face of death.

Heil'd
Well put lad

Are h'white houses of worship included in this, or just rug kissers & Torah lickers?

I want to ask you where do I fit in?
I'm 1/8 jew and 7/8 Slavic.
Kikes would have me murdered for the damage I inflicted upon them past 3 years.
I did not choose my ancestry

Tara, is that you?

Oh no, this is so alarming!

That's 100% jew. To the oven you go.

This is supposedly being built onto the current act for church vandalism, however almost every time there is a church that has been vandalized the sentence is barely even worth mentioning, or nothing happens

You can get a free ride to your local crematorium, kike.

Do you know how much fuel that would take? Certainly more than would be available after having your supply lines bombed by the Allies.

Nah m8. Who's Tara
I obviously frown upon any racemixing and also do not think I'm aryan.
My point is i'm devastating to ((( )))

This is as good a place as any to leave this image.

Not if I run the ovens on jew soap.

You confused me asking your viewpoint as asking for approval.
If needed I will murder each member of your kin along with globalist thrash

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, but jewish lightning can.

Can jewish fat melt steel beams?

Well then now is a better time than any to blitzkrieg every social media platform with this fact, along with some other bad goy facts.

How about editing these

But I thought that America was the only country with free speech.

Dubs demand it. Also, great idea user. Here you are.

OFF BY ONE

This Act will replicate the same mechanism they used in Britain to quash free speech.

Testing

We must make it clear that any who support this will have no career after. Get the names of the supporters and give every fucking one the pizzagaate treatment.

Making a list and checking it twice, going to find out who's a kike and who's white

Because that's worked out so well in the past..

Sooo….does that mean we support the motion?

Hehehe. Yes goy, I believe that's what you call "4D Chess"!

Everytime the brainwashed touchy feely human in me says give everyone a chance not everyone is bad.

THEN I SEE VIDEO LIKE THIS
I hate these rat people to their core. Its in a jews nature to Lie and steal. These fuckers all need gassed.

Legislators waste their time and prove their lack of priorities.
Antisemitism is retarded. It's a joke, not a threat. Be less baited IRL.

Reccord the votes, write the names on the cartridges.

HAH. First time hearing about these kinds of bills? They happen a lot, and none of them ever made it into law even when the Establishment was in total control.
If you're thinking this, or anything like it, kill yourself. Not "lurk moar and learn." No. Just kill yourself.

That depends. Is your mother's mother's mother the jew? If not, then I don't know what you are, but you're not a jew. But don't take my word for it…just try to escape to israel and they'll clear that up for you.

haha who cares, more legislative virtue signaling. we already have hate crime laws and the best part is the supreme court recently ruled that there no such thing as hate speech. do not be fooled, OP IS A KIKE. you lose kike, attempt to spread fear somewhere else, i suggest kikebook

Was DWS born male?

Even if it made it all the way through congress, it would never make it past the Supremes, as it is a clear violation of the 1st Amendment.

If you feel that you have the ability to give everyone a chance not everyone is bad then you must have something which everyone would want. Don't lose what you have in a pond you can't retrieve it from.

The current viewpoint is you're a jew.

The US is rapidly deteriorating towards the EU model. The first amendment is a dead letter, and we'll start seeing people arrested for telling the wrong sort of joke or telling the truth on matters of historical fact.

Best thing to be done with this is point to the fact that it was originally just about protecting Jews, and how the kikes themselves called in the bomb threats all the way from Israel. Also that the Israeli government protected the guy until the FBI were finally allowed into the country to investigate what Israel already knew - it was one of their own kikes.

Free speech doesnt protect you from threatening churches, sending bomb threats, or hate motivated crimes. I was going to post that its unconstitutional based on its name alone, but it doesnt suppress speech to a degree where it could be shut down. All they are doing is expanding hate crime laws, which were already ridiculous and unnecessary. Especially considering 90% of interracial violence is black on white, and almost zero blacks get charged with hate crimes.

I struggle to see how this does anything? Suppressing speech doesn't change opinions, rather it wakes more people up to problems. I don't know, I'm in leafland and the jewish neighborhoods have loads of (((antisemitism))) from all the immigrants and nothing is done to stop it.

They dont want to change your opinion, they want you to shut up because what youre saying is true and dangerous. Its literally just "shut it down!" ADL/Senate tier. The senate votes unanimously on issues like this, if you thought the US government had a single person of good moral character in it, youre delusional. Its all just shades of Tom Ryan, John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein and Elizabeth Warren. The "lesser" figures are just as bad, they just dont have such a prominent role. That Conyers guy clearly used his power to get his son all sorts of roles, managing a hedge fund, a "successful" rapper, and supposedly the one he was to endorse as a replacement. Franken, hes in office for a few more weeks to deal with unfinished corrupt business and maybe a couple more votes that he wont clinch anyways. Everyone is corrupt, when it comes to Israel, they all vote yes.

Paul Ryan*. Mind slip there.

im interested in what the god emperor has planned here. we're really lulling the jews to sleep with this one. i like the strategy.

you know what to do.

a pressure cooker and black powder should do.

Actually it worked 1916 in Russia during the holodomor.
The bolsheviks razed churches left and right but made antisemitism illegal.

The answer to this anti-semitism bullshit: Christians are Semitic, identify as a Christian.

Exactly.

Last good pope, honestly. He was the final bulwark against kikes controlling the catholic church (which had been heresy at that time for centuries, but hey).

And

“Progress” of dogmas is, in reality, nothing but corruption of dogmas. I absolutely reject the heretical doctrine of the evolution of dogma, as passing from one meaning to another, and different from the sense in which the Church originally held it.

this

He's got a bomb under the kippah. When all his friends, associates and family are gathered at channukkah this year he'll make his move and spin the dreidel. In one fell swoop he'll take out all the key jews in ZOG. It'll be such magnificent interdimensional chess you'll all cream your pants.

Christcucks, I…

Pressure Cooker of Compassion doesn't quite roll off the tongue like peace pipe. Imagine if whites started false flagging kike false flags. Oy!

Shouldn't this be stickied?

Thanks for that, yid. We’re going to spear you through the heart with a cross.

You don’t know anything about Holla Forums in CY+2, do you?

THIS NEEDS A STICKIE.
SPIRIT OF TITUS PLEASE RISE!

If Senate passes it 60/100 it doesn't matter what Trump thinks of it, it becomes law.

I'm unsure what actually changed beside the new sentence is expanded to up to 3 years, and the part about religiously affiliated nonprofits. Would that mean groups like the ADLBB would get the same legal status?

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/247
here's the current law, if anyone can parse what the fuck any of it means. this is of course pretending the senate doesn't make it even worse.

What, of course I'm banned. The mods are full on yids, didn't you know? Simply saying some self-evident fact like "Trump is a mega-kike" gets you instabanned here on zog/pol/.

If you're not banned from Imkikey's little hugbox then you are the goodest of goys.

You can always be a self hating kike like your cousins Kubrick or Fischer.

bump

hope some legal fag can explain what it means

You don't need a jew to tell you what this means, just read the summary. If you "stop someone from being able to practice their religion" and "intimidate them" you are going to jail when this is signed. The language makes this seem like it is just for religious buildings but it isn't.

I don't see how this is in any way constitutional. Even if the name "Protecting Religiously Affiliated Institutions Act of 2017" flies in the face of "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion"

I think they meant "We mean YOU, Jews."

Tara and w e e v, both jews and supposed leaders in the Alt-Right who started the latest shit show in the Alt-Right, pitting male against females or dividing the population in half, sowing discord and confusion.

W e e v was promoting the torture of Indo-European women and many Indo-European men went along with the idea, not realizing that they were talking about the torture of their own precious future, their mothers, sisters, wives, daughter…etc.

Basically Tara is probably just a regular jew, but W e e v is definitely a Muslim and promoting Muslim semite values (rape, torture, murder) for Indo-European women…

W e e v on why it is a 'good thing' to torture Indo-European women
youtube.com/watch?v=yvorW_zrry0&t=4s

It is a pretty sad day when our own men don't recognize the importance or value of half our race…but they have been hammering at this ideology for years via MGTOW, belittling males and deriding them etc…providing the worst most unfair rulings in 'their courts' for men, using the BAR (((British Accreditation Registry))) and then taking advantage of the men suffering and lives being ripped apart by offering them 'male feminism' as a solution to the injustice that has been perpetrated, (not by the women) but by the (((court system))) and (((our government))).

You Americans are just embarrassing ZOG slaves kek

Only as long as they still buy into the ideology that mashed up tree and some ink can steal their unalienable rights as a human being. When they realize that a foreign dual national government that has usurped (remember (((Jacob))) the patriarch of the usurpers/supplanters/envious/those who steal what is not theirs) their laws, constitution, morals and customs and replaced it with mental and physical slavery, they might be a little less inclined to believe that mashed up tree with some ink on it can either grant or ceed inalienable rights let alone alter the 1st Amendment, Freedom of Speech.

This is nothing more than legally enforced philosematism and the logical conclusion of any Jewish ‘influenced’ government. A similar law was recently passed in my country, you either consider the Jews flawless without exception or you have broken the law. It is total insanity.

What about 'combating' anti-goyism? Shouldn't this racist surge be eliminated from goy-based societies?

Who defines what is 'hateful' currently most of this board would be considered 'hateful' by SJW's…Using the emotional definitions rather than facts makes 'law' entirely subjective and defined irrationally within the minds of those who 'feel' persecuted.

It is like saying I am going to sue someone for making me happy…{shrug} I mean like who knows, right, what might make you 'feel happy'…it is totally subjective.

Also, it is well know that the jews are mentally ill as a race, suffering from paranoia, etc etc, so this is a little like going to an insane asylum to see if any of them feel 'persecuted'…just as reliable anyway.

GAS THE FUCKING KIKES MAN

See pic related for a handy chart from the Nuremberg Laws. Looks like you'd be considered a Grade 2 Mischling during the Third Reich.
I tend to prefer the single drop rule though

Isn't Grade 2 someone with 1/4th jewish ancestry? The chart says 1/8ths are seen as being of German blood.

One drop is too much.

US racial laws is where the Nuremberg laws got inspiration from, so I don't know why people obsess over it so much. The Germans didn't feel it was fair to even incorporate a quarter of the laws the US had because of it.
If you want Racial laws that actually worked then look at the US before WW2 where it was the leading country in genetic research, human taxonomy, eugenicist, and the list goes on and on.
It was only until FDR and hoards of kikes that the extremely popular eugenicist movements started to decline.

First amendment is going to stop them from doing that though.

Having a legal document that enshrines these things isn't exactly a bad thing. For fuck's sake man it HAS worked so far at least for the ability to not get arrested for a mean tweet.

You’re both idiots in different ways.

web.archive.org/web/20171116051553/https://congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1730/

Here is proof it retained the name "Combating Anti-Semitism" from March 24 - November 16. I'm not sure how to proof they changed it the day of December 11, but it's a start.

David Kustof introduced this bill on March 27th, but if we look earlier, congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672 ("Combating European Anti-Semitism Act of 2017") on January 24th by Nita Lowey. So they began with a January attempt to serve Jewish interests in Europe then 2 months later attempted it locally.

Lowey's European version (HR672) passed without being renamed on May 17th. Did we react to this at all? Attached is YT vid from that day.

Here's the chart in English.

(((Interesting))) how these are so poorly done.

oh yeah that'll work

How could this possibly pass first ammendment vetting?

That's why the hitlertards lost the war. In the mind of that goddamn limp-wristed degen, starving people to death and burning their corpses in the middle of a two front war campaign instead of feeding fresh, non-emaciated corpses to near by pig farms to produce food for the war effort was the smart play.

Then again, he's the same bitch who thought he could out monster Stalin.

He lost the war because he built rollercoasters into furnaces instead of tanks.

Get gassed, kike.

Enjoy your ban, Chaim.

Enjoy your ban, Chaim.

Nature doesn't care; nature has no emotions. You're a jew and always will be, no matter your words or actions or thoughts.

It means that USA is becoming the USSR of the 21st century at a rapid, planned rate.

The USA is the haven for jewry's control for now…

>UNCONSTITUTIONAL