PROOF The Alabama elections were rigged

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4

Well, it looks like we've already found the smoking gun. A man on live TV OPENLY ADMITS to coming in from out of state to vote for Doug Jones!

SPREAD THE WORD$

Other urls found in this thread:

my.democrats.org/page/s/contact-the-democrats
archive.is/cU5L1
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/13/report-gop-state-rep-kills-himself-after-teen-accuses-him-of-sexual-assault/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's with the potato-tier screenshot?

Dead globalists can't rig elections

OP is a fag. Reposting webm.

theyre deleting the records anyway. its funny how pacified they think you are that they can get away with such blatant judaism. its actually not funny but how else will you cope?

Get >>>/comfy/ and watch the world burn over the next few decades as the white race is inevitably destroyed.

what's the best timing for the voter fraud infospread?

Before yesterday.

nah id like to make it into valhalla

>Get >>>/comfy/
It's amusing that you think they will let you.

Anyone have info on the black voter turnout and can compare it to previous elections?
Even if this was an unusually conspicuous election it's highly unlikely they would have managed to get many black alabamans out to vote. Nothing short of seeing another chimp in public office would convince them to break away from their usual daily routine of loitering and hard drug use to take part in the (((democratic process))). If the numbers are significantly disproportionate, I would suspect the numbers are padded from illegal and underhanded sources.

OP of that reddit thread is literally pulling out the

I'm an oldfag. They have no choice. It's not too far gone for me to do that.

Theres a phone number in the OP's original video at 0:43…

Check out what was found on a quick search…

my.democrats.org/page/s/contact-the-democrats

Heres from the vid

stop fucking posting everything you say is cancer

this tbh. Boomers think anything is okay as long as it doesn't affect them personally and its one big reason why everything is so fucked up today.

I'm a no lifer myself and I have nothing to lose just getting /comfy/ and watching the world burn.

I'm 32. Isn't that oldfag?

hows it feel to be a literal cuckold?

no you fucking retard. youre probably fat as shit and out of shape though. spartans didnt become men until 30.

How's it feel to literally talk like a libshit, progressive, SJW and unironically force "literal"?

6' - 164lbs

Okay though.

hows it feel to be a castrated pussy?

Fuck these excuses. Less than 50% of the Trump voters bothered to go vote. That's the real reason for this.

Absolutely transparent.

Christ. I don't think they've ever been this sloppy before. What options do we have to push this towards viral or at least make sure Trump sees it?

>Get >>>/comfy/ and watch the world burn over the next few decades as the white race is inevitably destroyed.
I have journeyed here specifically to confirm the previous findings that you are indeed a spineless pussy, hereafter referred to as a useless god damned cuck.

If you had the slightest amount of guts, you would follow through on your beliefs and stop being a drain on the planet's resources by offing yourself. But of course you are so useless that all you can do is try spread your cancer.

Well prepare for another failure in your life, because everyone here knows exactly what you are the second you open your cock hole.

What did Roy say recently?

Obviously those things contributed, but if we don't save ourselves, we can't expect the enemies to do it for us.

Trump is well aware. I'd go so far as to say they were specifically watching for this to happen.

archive.is/cU5L1

Thanks for posting this.

Those tricks don't work here, Jew boy. They are way, way, bigger than "contributions." Where are you from?

Encouraging. Thank you. Still, I'd like if Twitterfags could at least send the video his way. Or somebody's way. The vid's got less than 4000 views.

I just thought of a way to combat rape accusations in the future. We meme EVERY candidate as a rapist to an absurd extreme. Think Shrek greentexts. You know how liberals used the term "fascist" so much it became meaningless and ineffective. The same will happen with "rapist."

According to the (((numbers)))

I'm sure they left lots of evidence behind even after being allowed to destroy the record.

If i were Trump, i would use such obviously rigged elections cases as a trap for democrats in order to gather evidence and promote Voter IDs and more secure paper ballots for the upcoming 2018 or 2020 elections. What are one or two seats of you can fuck most important future votes for Democrats with a single strike?

Look forward to Kentucky.
>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/13/report-gop-state-rep-kills-himself-after-teen-accuses-him-of-sexual-assault/

They likely murdered this guy, opening the seat, while simultaneously casting republican christians as the party of child molestation.
The jew cries in pain once more.
What are our options for countering?

I suppose he took this as a wake up call and instead of being blatant about it accepted defeat while simultaneously working towards voter ID laws without making it look like he knew all along.
Otherwise people would call him a sore loser, and loser is his line since before the election.

as soon as they announce candidates, you find everything about them. if there's nothing, you make something. send a lady friend to Kentucky to the dem candidate's rally, have them try to seduce them and then cry rape

Have we sent this to every single journalist known to mankind yet?

You can just rig the elections in broad daylight and accuse anyone who sees you of being a complotist.
THE MODERN AGE truly is our greatest ally.

by killing all of them?

It Never Ends
We need to put this man in his rightful seat

None as sessions won't do shit but collect checks and talk

God you boomers are disgusting. You refuse to fight for your own children. You abandoned us. Go to hell. The world does not need you in fact it suffers as a direct result of the continued existence of people like you. Fuck. You. Nobody owes you any comfort whatsoever. How fucking spoiled is your generation?

Republicans and Democrats are both kiked. Simply fact this this partisan bullshit is just a level below what actually really matter. kikes rigging elections against other kikes? literally makes no sense you fucking morons. they're just keeping you busy with this left vs right shit.
Moore or Jones, doesn't matter. both aren't going to passing any policies that are truly detrimental their ZOG masters.
this isn't a concerted effort/conspiracy by anyone with any real power. this is just low level democratic supporting negros that want the part they support to win.
imagine being this cucked by t_d>

Jones panders to blacks more than Moore so Moore is the better choice.
Sure, you can wait for mister perfect. But I think it's to choose the less of two evils until mister perfect comes along.

My dear gringos, do you have any idea how absolutely pathetic that sounds? Your voting system is so primitive and vulnerable, you'd expect something like that from some poor african or arabian cesspit, not a developed country.

Cuck shill, You are clearly unfamiliar with Roy Moore or maybe you know exactly what he has done to you and your people in the past.

JDIF shill, you clearly love your kikeservatives slaves. Moore sucked jewish cock hard.

The one question I have:
Where the hell is Jeff Sessions in all of this? I don't think he's even made a public statement in months.

Hey user, you're right. Why don't you start killing politicians? Other anons will know its you and follow your lead.

sessions is a tool who refused to investigate the IRS over the tea party,and the Dems over the uranium.

a lot of trump voters knew the allegations against trump were bullshit because they knew trump was a public figure for decades and the opposition had already shot its load by calling him a racist for 18 months.

it turns out DER NORMIE, is just that retarded to fall for the same tricks they eluded in the general for this election. Makes me not care about fighting for these idiots tbh

nice try.

Fucking cuck. Your basic bitch ass should stick to voting.

back to t_d you go you LARPing teen.

While every single kike with a Caucasian skin color joins that same death list you mean. Retard implying their pet nignogs are going to stop in your theoretical mass slaughtering. Just look at former Haiti, they didn't stop slaughtering until every single last person who looked even remotely white, even half whites were genocided. The country will devolve and the standard of living will go near Africa, In this theoretical cancer environment of yours, once any caucassian is gone these vermin will turn against each other and blame each other. Niggers vs Hispanics.

Found the subhuman.

They also got fucked by other men until that age. Then they all mostly died before 40 from GRIDS or war. True heroes those Greek clan faggots.

When did niggers start to use my internet?

Come on now.

big if true
don't let this get slid

Does anyone have this video???

You're not gonna be fucking /comfy/ when a nigger breaks down your door, beats the shit out of you and puts a bullet in your head.

it helps the people in charge so why would they change it

Twitter shadow bans to try and stifle any uprise of dissent against the leftist narrative.

see

Dennis Hastert is top search right now. Are the Jews trying to deflect their pedo shit on the R's. Plenty of R's are guilty.

The jews are always trying to deflect, user. Press the attack back on the dems.

More are biting the dust everyday.

If Soros offered me millions to rig the election, I would pre-fill out ballots for everybody registered to vote with a nigger name. Then after polls close, use the list of people who did/didn't vote to figure out which pre-made ballots should be dumped in. Dumping all of them in for 100% turnout of niggers would be suspicious, so I would dump only a few more than necessary. Polls would give a good estimate of how many are necessary.

Daily remind that if a thread is loaded with blackpilling cucks and similar defeatists, it's because (((they))) are in full panic mode over how volatile this situation is. The calculated (and I use that term lightly here) risk is blowing up in their faces as more normies are awoken to state level government corruption after an entire year of federal level exposure, and the kikes have flat out handed Trump a loaded gun as points out.

It's so weird that Soros can keep pulling off such sophisticated operations, which would involve getting Alabama driver's licenses for tens of thousands of non-residents, then registering those tens of thousands of non-residents to vote, then driving them all the Alabama to vote….all without leaving a single trace of evidence anywhere.

If he could actually pull that off, you couldn't even get mad at him. You'd have to respect the hustle.

I'll have to archive some shit, but Jones got about the same percentage as Obama did in 2012. Think about that, a fucking White male got the same amount of nigger votes as "muh black president".

The rigging coincidences continue. I wonder where these vote disappearing machines were placed specifically and how they were used.

Gotta love how using $84,000 of tax dollars to pay her off didn't make it into the headline. Goyim have to get used to seeing people getting thrown out for allegations since allegations proved to be very profitable for Doug Jones.

You probably think Soros doesn't bribe politicians either.

Nigger detected.

I bet you think hillbitch didn't rig the vote either.

If he can pull something that large off and keep it on the down low then fuck it, make him president because he is head and shoulders above any other person ever considered for the job. Hell, make him dictator for life. Being able to organise something like that and win by 20,000 votes is as impressive as anything Ceaser or Alexander the great ever accomplished.

You're chronic nigger logic and nigger grammar is what is truly amazing. Fuck off to cuckchan so so you can attempt a believable shitposting there. We can see through your airheaded bait.

Your*

heh, good one, shill-kun.

lol what a dumbass

That's what happened and the world is shit.

Surely a representative sample of Jones voters. And blacks are winning it for Trump.

Interesting if true. Even if it wasn't planned as part of some 4D chess move, they should still be able to take some heads for this.

Fuck yeah.

He's a blatant kike. It's just demoralizatio shilling.

I have to check these digits carry on lads

Pleb, please.

I don't think it was people physically illegally voting inasmuch as it was a deep state swindle with compromised electoral officials and/or compromised equipment.

The establishment could not let a potential pedophile win, because if there's anything that would shake the foundations of the establishment, it's cracks in the pedo hysteria that has embroiled this country for the past few decades.

Only thing worse than a Jew is a traitor, and you fit the bill.

Voter fraud is jail time. Why would you say that in public?

Except you don't need alabama drivers licenses because the US election system is the only one in the world so retarded they accept shit such as utility bills as ID. Then they don't even keep records of the votes so they can be controlled for inconsistencies.

This is interesting news. It's actually better than I expected. Who knew our opponents would fuck up ALL the time?

Nigger, even if I were some kind of faggot who didn't think we could win, I would still be 1488% Hel-bent on Valhalla. Also, gas the kikes.