What did he mean by this?

archive.is/IIdDC

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/wife-to-run-for-seat-of-kentucky-lawmaker-who-killed-self/ar-BBGHXFY?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weird suicide note to leave.. arkanicide maybe..

Right?

Why would someone from Kentucky of PTSD from 9/11? Was he there that day?
Why is "IT Has Won This Life" capitalized like that?
Why kill yourself all of a sudden over 9/11 and not over the sexual allegations being made?

A lot of very weird questions around this death IMO and I was hoping Holla Forums might have some answer for me.

He was either forced to commit murder suicide, or someone suicided him for him. Stop asking "why did he kill himself" and start asking who would benefit from him being dead. The PTSD thing is a sort of "I didn't see anything" card.

Ok so I did some research.

First of all Dan Johnson was just elected to his position this year (2017). He barely beat Democrat Linda Belcher by 1 percentage point or about 150 votes. In Kentucky vacancies are filled via special election so I am assuming Ms. Belcher will be running again and may just well win this time around.

According to his bio on Kentucky's government website he was a first responder on 9/11. He was involved with 2 Million Bikers to D.C. event which memorializes 9/11 every year. And he was also involved with the Donald Trump campaign.

It seems to me this was most likely to do with 9/11.
It could have to do with someone/Dems just wanting his position to go to a Dem but in reality this is a state position and a fairly minor one at that so that option doesn't seem as likely to me.

He probably just knew it was the kikes that did it.

damn

I know passionate religious/spiritual people who type super weird. Right about the age range too. I just think they're a bit kooky in general

I'm thinking this. He was probably set-up for something else as well. Feels like Budd Dwyer all over again.

Accidents/Life mishaps do happen tho. Like sometimes it's just what it appears to be.

Why not both? It most likely is a systematic plan to take out all the people that would stand in the way of a move to impeach Trump while covering their tracks in this manner.

It's really not a weird suicide note you guys. Have you spent time around those cultish pastors? Hella lotta shit went down in 2015ish ppl getting sacked left and right for sexual stuff.

Obviously refers to the September 11th, 2001(9-11-2001) attacks on the World Trade Center (WTC) in New York City. (NYC) It's 2017 which is 16 years since then. PTSD 24/7 means he's had PTSD constantly for all of those 16 years has so graciously pointed out that he was a first responder on 9/11, which explains why he has PTSD. His full statement gives a bit more insight into the last part
"Blame no person" is interesting, because in saying that he is automatically associating the false-rape accusations as a cause of his suicide; though even in death he has so beautifully offered forgiveness. He believes like a young Christian, honorable, but mistaken. His referring to "IT" seems to be referring to the devil, but his grammar leads one to think it was his PTSD. Crazy theory, but maybe he was forced to help rig up explosives in the WTC, and he can't take the guilt anymore? The fact that this is the day after yesterday's election seems like no coincidence. I guess he was in despair over the fact that the jewish media was able to have such a massive impact on an election. Maybe he knew that he was in the worst position to be receiving allegations? Important enough to be hurt by it, but not important enough for people to research any rebuttal, thus making him far more susceptible.

I wish him peace.

what do you make of the, "forgive and love everyone especially yourself." Love everyone, especially yourself doesn't seem biblical.

Love everyone seems like a fairly typical thing for a Christian to say. "Especially yourself" is the interesting part, because normally one might be tempted to call this pride or egotism and condemn it. I think he's actually saying this to reflect him feeling badly about himself. It kind of plays into my theory about him being involved in some (((serious shit))) and feeling extreme guilt about it.

He's not a member of Congress he is a Kentucky state representative.
He has no power to stand in the way of impeachment.

Typical schizophrenic degenerate hypocrite christcuck

"That was the billionth Christian caught exploiting people for money and fucking children? And he just used the made up shit he created in his head to fuel his lies to do this? And every christian enabled this because child rape is cool if certain clans do it? Awww and he said a bunch of buzzwords like Jesus and Satan? Aww so cute! I am a brainwashed fucking retard who is so deep into my cult that I will never admit I'm insane so I'll just continue reaping the benefits of being in a clan that lets me masturbate my ego 24/7 by literally claiming I'm a god! You are just as bad as kikes or muslims. You are just as bad as a spoiled 9 year old girl (aw did that word get you horny you fucking sick lowlife?) screaming NO IM PRINCESS I MAKE THE RULES!

There is no basis for any of the claims in your made up comic books. Stop being a fucking drag on humanity and wake the fuck up. I swear to fuck the people who actually have power, the people who were smart enough to transcend this HELL just keep sending me to dimensions to verbally rape your false fucking religions. Fucking 10000 times I've had to say this same shit because you are a stubborn fucking nigger kike faggot.

Yes, there is more to just (((LIFE))). No, you aren't emperor. No, you can't be a fucking child rapist then get an eternity in paradise for saying MUH KIKE ON A STICK!

I spent fucking tens of thousands of hours meditating and figuring out what the fuck this all is. We are essentially AI deluding ourselves into thinking we have free will. This is a computer simulation. Meditate on that. I'm right. Deal with it.

You fucking abraham niggers are actually the devil you speak of all the time. Even your own faggot book says that your god was a selfish douchebag control freak and some fucking snake had to unlock our potential. You are on the internet getting information - you sinner! Knowledge is a sin!

The best case scenario is the writers of your books were able to look into the future a bit and they were right about some things. Truth is though, you will never be able to pay back the debts from all the suffering you irresponsible demons brought to the world. This is because the moment you are faced with the consequences you will choose to have your soul recycled instead. You are already dead yet I still have to educate you do you don't do more damage.

Get the fuck out of the fucking way so I can actually fix this shit you stupid fuck. I can write 1000 pages on solutions for any of the problems in the world, and you just say LET US PRAY - hummmm nummm numm num mum amen! Holy fuck you are so gross! Move out of the way! You are like a fucking milkman walking into the hospital to tell the surgeon how to fix things.

You have no solutions. You just put up barriers and prevent others from using their solutions because you have an inferiority complex and would rather whine like a bitch than let people so evolved they would pity and attempt to teach a worthless loser like you because you 'wont be right'. You aren't right. Let that sink in and go the fuck away.

Any religious person would say that you cannot enter heaven if you commit suicide, which is a carnal sin! This guy was devoutly religious and knows if you commit suicide, that you trade being miserable here on Earth for misery of an exponentially more horrific level in Hell for eternity! Why would he put that in his note about going to Heaven when he knew that he would go straight to Hell, which would also stop many religious ppl from committing that exact act?

It's less about him having direct power and more about him being a Trump supporter with anything that resembles political clout. That alone makes him dangerous to them in the long run but his position makes it easier to off him now.

This too. I am thinking more that he was offed now than him being forced into it.

Post-9/11 media exposure is correlated with the incidence of 9/11-related PTSD among those (otherwise) unaffected by the attacks.

psychology of ongoing threat: Relative risk appraisal, the September 11 attacks, and
terrorism-related fears. American Psychologist,62(4), 304-316.

I'm not even a Christian, but this post is D&C to the max. Yes, Christianity carries on jewish-materialist beliefs. However, that doesn't mean it should be discarded entirely. Greek philosophy has a lot of the same shit, but we certainly wouldn't want to discard all of that. Both Christianity and Religion of Cuck™ are mostly trash, but there's enough truth in them to be a valid orthodox religion. Only serious cases such as Judaism and Scientology should be out right abolished, but the other religions are things that should be decided personally. Going around and attacking people for a religion that has a good change of decaying into nothingness is just a waste of time. Let good people be what they like. So long as they aren't directly hurting you what authority do you have to prohibit that?

Wasn't he a pedo and got caught?

If you know it's really a coop it can get to you. But I doubt this was the defining reason he took his life.

She was 17. He allegedly kissed and fondled her while drunk, at HIS church. True or not, the shame would likely be pretty high given all the circumstances. But she wasn't exactly a child so calling it pedo is a stretch, although that's the common use term if the person is not of legal in the state where the crime allegedly happened. Still irresponsible for any news media to use that term in this case.

coup*
sage

You're a faggot, low IQ, and probably not even white. Sperg out somewhere else.

Protfags make up whatever suits them so it probably wouldn't be as much a concern as if he was Catholic/Orthodox.

Assumptions are for women. Consider everything.

He's blaming the kikes and 9-11 for his pedophilia.

You need to lurk more.

Clowns.

Bikers are mostly pedophiles.

It can be hacked with meme magic, drugs and yes, prayer. Christ is the most powerful ergegore around. Stop swimming against the tide and pray for your white virgin wife and five kids. Matthew 21:21.

Oh, and forgot: put down the crack pipe.

omg! you've lost your mind–take a break

I think we all know what this is really about.
It haunts us all because we should have been able to stop it.

What did she mean by this?

'high-tech lynchings'

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/wife-to-run-for-seat-of-kentucky-lawmaker-who-killed-self/ar-BBGHXFY?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — The wife of a Kentucky lawmaker who killed himself after a sexual assault allegation surfaced this week defended her husband and said she will run for his seat because "these high-tech lynchings based on lies and half-truths can't be allowed to win the day."

It means what it says. Just like the fabricated Moore accusations shitlibs are throwing around rape and sexual harassment accusations, amplifying them to fever-pitch in the crucible of mainstream and social media, and using them as a tool to destroy political opponents and ruin lives.

So … uh .. when are the jews going to be put in the spotlight and gassed for having done 9/11?

Love everyone seems like a fairly typical thing for a Christian to say. "Especially yourself" is the interesting part, because normally one might be tempted to call this pride or egotism and condemn it.
"Love yourself" is a pretty normal thing for Americans and especially Christians to say. "Forgive yourself" is as well, and to me it jusr sounds like a message to friends and family not to blame themselves for the suicide.