What is the Holla Forums way of picking up attractive girls?

What is the Holla Forums way of picking up attractive girls?
Someone has to save those thots from falling for Idris, might as well be our guys.

Show off my IQ, of course.

somebody post the infographics and captions

I do it all the time
reported

Fuck off, degenerate.

All attractive girls fuck niggers. You need to make 60k + working a construction job and get a girl that's 7/10 at best.

get /fit/ Holla Forums YOU'RE SELF and never put the pussy on a pedestal THIS THREAD IS NOT POLITICAL DANNY get the curb

Confidence. If you lack if you'll also lack attractive women.

ftfy

I like to use one arm and just throw them over the shoulder.

gtfo

This thread is trash, filled with trash and shills. Report.

Any genuine user here, get fit and worry about your own interests. Women are easy.

I regale them with tales of fighting Archimonde.

Gets them every time.

Simple.

Go up to every attractive girl you see and ask her straight up, "Want to fuck?" Most of them will say no; some of them might even slap you upside the face. But some of them will say yes. I guarantee it.

You buy them or eliminate your competitors
Or eliminate the will of your competitor
And take them

They want the winner. the dominator. or just money/goods for themselves

Sage this slide garbage, but the answer is:
the same as the Holla Forums way of traveling faster than the speed of light.
i.e. there isn't a way.

Be confident like a man your father should have taught you to be, not like a vulture and what niggers see. Weigh a reasonable amount for your height, for example 5'8" roughly 140-160lbs and lowest bmi as possible. Have a reasonable amount of wealth saved for your class and age (greater than or equal to $25k, because the good ones are expensive) And last but not least, don't fuck around with coal burners. It's just not worth the effort, nor the genetics)
Pic related, it's a test booster for those insecure folks

So I'm gonna start posting gore now. It's incredibly evident this isn't a real thread and it's populated with astroturfing shills, so. Mods, hope you'll forgive me.

Checked and good shit lol

Appreciated, user.

Why would you be mad about white attractive men trying to get with white attractive women? You're the shill, faggot.

they don't. They sit there and shit post in their basement about how the world is against them like the fat autists they are.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely the one killing a decent thread with bitch blood bullshit that OP should know already.

This doesn't deserve its own thread. Lurk two years before posting.

B-b-but kohai, that one is fake for sure.

I dunno, it might be. It was just a cursory internet search for shit to drive shills away, honestly. I don't even have a gore folder.

But yeah, essentially don't be a douche and don't be a prick and that shit will be easier than wacking your dick.

So are we still wondering how to pick up chicks, or are we going to take that to the thread it belongs in? I'm sure you've lurked long enough to know where that is, right OP?

That's also a good way to get flagged by your service provider…

t. 19yo autiste

You can find some more on bestgore, I literally don't care about gore.

This kind of discussion needs to be had. Not all of us are hopeless cases like yourself.

Yeah, I'm sure they wanna stop taking my money because I save pictures they think are icky.

reported

Whoops, my sage turned off.

It is a worthwhile discussion. Here's the thing. It doesn't deserve its own thread.

>t. (((saudi)))

The two ways are the Clean and Jerk
and The Snatch.

It's also acceptable to put the girls on your shoulders and squat them.

t. /fit/bro Chad

It's cute how redditors try to fit in by posting gore. Really edgy stuff.

I love that there are still newfaggots not saging. I guess my work continues. I'm doing this to hopefully maintain at least some quality to this board.
We can't stop people from coming here, but we can sure discourage the shit out of them from posting their fucking normalfag questions.

Touché

You don't even wanna know how many "Please stop downloading movies" emails I've gotten.

checked and keked

nothing wrong with gore

Sage the thread or lurk for two more years, newfag. You should know where this thread belongs if you think you're cool enough to post here.

Uh huh. So if you've lurked for two years you know this doesn't deserve its own thread, right?

Whoops, my sage turned off again! Silly me, haha.

Reject thots entirely, but try to turn yourself into a Chad. Having them start chasing you is the only way to get them to start being submissive and not entitled cunts.