Is this a good game?

Is this a good game?

Other urls found in this thread:

iht-retrospective.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/07/04/1939-nazi-germany-unprepared-for-world-war-ii/?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes.

Yes, you nigger.

A classic.

It's like a 6/10.

It's good if you're a cuck

Get out

I think hitler is a great man but I'm able to play it anyway and enjoy it. Probably because I'm not autistic.

wew

Neo-Holla Forums everybody.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Just two autists, ignore them.

There a pretty good argument for this right here.
The fascists and nazis would have probably done alright if they could have managed to constrain themselves from going into full empire mode and fucking everything up.
Sage for not thread related.

This. Just cover your ears and let your race be exteminated like a good goy

we need more games whit mad sciense, like MDK

No.
It's got a handful of decent levels, but the rest of the game is just boring WW2 shooter filler.
If you expect occult shit, crazy Nazi science and spooky skeletons you're gonna be disappointed. The game teases you with these things but only drops these occasionally, and then just ends abruptly as id ran out of time and money to actually finish it.

Yes OP, it was the last game I played with my father.

Never would have worked.

Can you imagine how much better Europe and the US would be doing right now if WW2 had never happened? If the muh 6 million trump card didn't exist? If we hadn't had millions upon millions of whites needlessly killing each other?

Hitler was a complete fuck-up and 100% doomed the west. Saying he was anything other than a piece of shit is fucking embarrassing and makes you the worst kind of race traitor.

dropped

Also the guns feel like dogshit and you get no ammo pickups for the good ones.

The core of your argument.

Best part about the game was the backstory.

But I seriously can't play those kinds of games anymore, ever since my descent into Holla Forums 4 years ago.

Exactly, Hitler was nothing more than a kike puppet.

I prefer the Wolfenstein before this one, with occult magick and crazy antigravity gadgets.

Good goy.

That's the Wolfenstein after this one.

Solid game. Very influential in both its series and with FPS games in general. Has shit stealth levels though. But overall solid run and gun. I thought it wouldn't be surpassed until TNO.

There is still a lot of that. Like especially during the second half right around the time you obtain the minigun.

It wasn't developed by Id. Id licensed the IP out. The only entries in the franchise Id directly developed was Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny. It's a franchise of perpetual reboots. It's one of the few vidya franchises that has been rebooted successfully multiple times.

You're thinking of Wolfy 09. A kind of meh game overall. I don't think it was as good as RTCW or TNO

It had significantly superior better combat, stealth and tons of other things. RTCW still had problems, like its stealth was garbage and the enemies did get bulletspongey.

TNO was one of the first sequels in an eternity that actually felt like an improvement upon its predecessor and not just the same game done over again/Call of Duty with a WW2 skin.

see

great job retard

Europe would have been conquered by the USSR.

I played it, I liked it. Better than the two Wolfenstein sequels that came after it.

Of course Roosevelt was intent on war. Even more reason why it was foolish to give him any justification for it.
Not that it matters much about the specifics. The involvement of the US in World War I made World War II inevitable and inescapable, just as WWII has likely made WWIII inevitable.

Instead its going to be US vs russia via proxies for a while and maybe for real in the future with europe being bombed in the middle of it all.
Its all shit either way.

That's what false flags are for.

That's possibly the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read.

Let's assume first that Hitler's rise to power was due to the shambles that Germany was in post-WWI (ignoring the fact that the Wiemar Republic was growing economically up until the Great Depression hit). The whole reason Germany was doing so fucking edgy and resentful towards the rest of the world was because the Bongistanis and the French decided to buttfuck them with the Treaty of Versailles.

But guess who tried to stop it. Yep, it was Woodrow Wilson who knew buttfucking Germany was only going to end badly. But France and England didn't listen and buttfucked Germany anyway.

But getting past that, in actuality the Great Depression is what caused World War 2. The fact that the world was so dependent on the United States' economy put Japan and Germany into a situation where their people who were still weary from World War 1 would get behind another fucking war if it meant things would be better

And no. Regardless of what Holla Forums says in an un-cited infograph, Roosevelt wasn't some warmonger who wanted to attack Nazi Germany because "roosevelt was a kike puppet".

Roosevelt only entered World War 2 after he had a reason that the American public could get behind. It's basic fucking logic that Roosevelt would want to help out Winston Churchill seeing as the U.S and England were best buddies.

But even before Pearl Harbor, the Japanese were going around fucking with U.S shit like in the Philippines.

also, RTCW is a pretty good game.

That's precisely what I was talking about. In the absence of a US intervention in WWI the powers of Europe would have fought each other exhaustion and the ceasefire treaty would have been much more equitable and not one-sided.

It's fun except for bulletspongey enemies and noticeable slowdown.

this meme needs to die, you're literally the reason CoD and 1 shot kill hitscan weapons are the industry standard, eat shit and die

Germany didn't even need the war. They weren't even ready for a war:
iht-retrospective.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/07/04/1939-nazi-germany-unprepared-for-world-war-ii/?_r=0

They jailed the Rothschilds and took the Reichsbank (a private entity at the time) back from them, then proceeded to print silver-backed, debt-free money to get out of the Great Depression. The whole reason they got into this mess was due to Weimar Germany printing massive amounts of money from a privately-owned Reichsbank, and where the myth that Adolf Hitler was a Rothschild agent came from.

The whole Jew-owned world was getting edgy ON Germany, in reality. JFK tried to circulate US Notes, and he got offed for it. Gaddafi tried to circulate the Gold Dinar, and he and his country got offed for it.

It's also basic knowledge that if you weren't a Kike-owned warmonger you would've offered to mediate to avoid any further wars. Hitler offered extremely generous peace terms left and right before and after the fall of both France and Poland. Explain why the US/UK would try so hard to ignore them.

I thought it was the Israel nukes and especially LBJ's ambitions that did him in?

Compared to Quake or even Doom 3 enemies take a lot of hits to go down.

The greatest numerical growth of the Reichmark happened after the Great Depression though user.

gas yourselves

yeah it pisses me off how most people set battlefield 3 and cod 4 as their benchmark because thats what they start with. if a game isnt one shot kill with massive cross hair and the only way to aim accurately is iron sights then its le crappy casual arcade game. cant fucking believe these guys who live in opposite land and think they are hardcore

Jesus fucking Christ, pathetic is the word to describe you both.

3 shot kill with 9mm bullet should be the standard you autistic faggot.

It's massive crosshair because in reality you really can't shoot anything from the hip accurately. I don't get why you hate it. The problem with these kinds of game isn't the aiming system.

a solid 7/10 reboot that worked out much better than MooM

This is like a post out of tumblr lmao

It's a classic, still holds up against modern FPS.

good job retard

it's a pretty shitty generic boring ww2 shootan with some gimmick bosses. overall very forgetable, even the first two cods were better than this trash.

you sound triggered that white people don't want to kill white people, jewpig :)

So why are we discussing it now ?

They were also 3 years newer, idiot.

I could have sworn there were massive loans involved and Murrica was scared shitless that they will never get that money back should Hitler conquer the island.

It has too many hit-scan enemies but you get to shoot nazis so it is good.
If you want WW2 old-school FPS it is best you will get.

newfag

The multiplayer and RTCW:ET were pretty great.

Fond memories of sneaking past the enemy lines in fueldump as an engineer, trickjumping over the last wall and placing dynamite while everyone's still duking it out at the first objective. If they don't react immediately, luck out with the spawn timer, kill you and beeline it for the dynamite, it's over, but that's more of an Enemy Territory thing.