Milo tour!

GET IN HERE

Based Milo is trolling the Jews and arrived in Canberra today. On his first day made a visit to senator DAVID to talk about his book "Dangerous". As always CNN meanies are completely silent his arrival and is refusing to comment on Milos pro free speech tour.

Cheers Milo!

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/361705/watch-milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-a-jew-not-a-nazi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do not consent

Neither You nor anyone supporting Milo are wanted here.

(Antifa)
(Antifa)
Antifa shill detected!

You've already lost

Milo has a bloated face indicative of heavy drug abuse. He is the archetypical degenerate.

nah

OP. If you admit to coming here with the agenda of misleading us and wasting our time then I will forgive you.I hope you can find something more wholesome to do with your time.

press ‘F’ bump to spit on corpse

We don't care about a faggot kike.

Milo is hated by envious antifa losers like you because he is a successful multimillionaire and a popular white nationalists.

We're going to rape your family to death.

We should work to get him kicked off Kikebook and have his new website taken down.

Hes a jewish faggot who losely follows christianity who distracts the left by making himself a target for their ire so others can operate while they are distracted.

Fuck this kike. He attention whored himself out of a sweet positions as the alt-lites /ourfag/ by IRL shit posting about how he enjoying priest cock.

Careful you antifa guy. WE SHOOT BACK!

he's jewish

Trolling the jews? Isn't his mother jewish?

LEAVE FAG

Do we have his dox?

Stop lying please.

SHILL DETECTED!
He is a christian.

I like Milo, but I'm only in it for the lols. The second the RWDS comes to be then he's going to burn with the rest of the fags.

That being said, fuck antifa.

You won't have a chance to shoot back.

Milo has based supporters all around the globe.

#MAGA

sage

Take your low energy shilling and shitty memes back to reddit, he's still a jew and a fag.

Who gives a fuck, he is alphabet, a jew and a faggot. You need to go back.

I was just in conflict with swedish intelligence, ending up with me laughimg my ass of because they are swedes, hanging up. After they first monitored my phone for about 20-30 mintutes to only pick it up and go

(checked)
Dubs of truth.

Swedish intelligence own cucchan right now, they will never own us, and they can never own a mountain nigger as they experienced today

They are there though I am not joking, but I won't realase information either you get it, too close to home

6/10 thread I am amused.

They dpon't got a good system, so just send them a you know what in their mail and you can grab it all. I can't do that they will arrest me here

You mean Milo Yiannopolis the kike loving greasy fucking greek faggot?

Yeah no thanks.

>>>/reddit/

SHILL CONFIRMED!
Greeks are Europeans same as DONALD TRUMP is. Just look at how beautiful Milos legs are.

For gods sake,WTF would we care about a faggot jew or anything they thought? He should be touring the only nation that would have a use for the ascended teachings of a faggot jew, Israel.

This drivel is meaningless to Indo-Europeans…even if it wasn't pathetically deviant and debased.

As a Cock Lopper and typical victim of pedophilia or someone attempting to deal with his deviant child rape trauma at the hands of a pederast by becoming a full blown FAGGOT; I still wouldn't give one shit about anything that might come out of that mans mouth. Also, being a faggot, actual ass butter might just come out of his mouth or at least be on his breath…no thanks…

Free speech.

kinda unrealated but I have no words for how much we destroyed swedish intelligence today, they are afraid of yournalists now, which i s uncalled for

Somebody tell them this, we will hack you if you interfer

+46105687000, tell them that we will rape them, if they do not back off

Faggots get thrown in the bog.

It's quite interesting to see the schism between women and gays; I've noticed it at home as well.

forward.com/fast-forward/361705/watch-milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-a-jew-not-a-nazi/

You're shilling so hard right now.

Call that number faggots, they block you after the first try anyoways.

Tell swedish intel how much you hate them, and how much they suck

OP is a faggot.

Yes
Something stinks
Sweden, it stinks and it reeks all over here
God damnit you suck
hahahahaha

I had to wait for like 30 minutes, and when I got started, I din't even get to start, she hung up on me when I started to laugh

My last three digits is how many times I'd punch you for your idiocy in making this shit thread.

mods are asleep again aren't they?

they're only human after all

LE EPIC TROLL

Yeah, it's almost 6am in Turkey.

You should look in the mirror first. Milo is surrounded by a lot of highly generative muscular guys. Muscular guys would not hang around degenerates. You are are just fat and this is why you can't mess with Milo!

god damnit milo is a fucking jewish faggot, and he did his part

Is he just trolling us with this part, I honsestly dont know. this picture was relasead and it turned out to be him and a banana.

What makes you think this thread should be allowed here, faggot?

First time I think I've genuinely gotten cancer from reading a thread.

Here is what I don't get…is there some 'shortage' of Indo-Europeans that we can listen to that we need to uphold the reputation of someone who isn't even a part of our culture or people, not to mention MORALS. We don't care about the jews; they are degenerate and bring discord wherever they go…see the recent (((jew/jew)))←-probably a degenerate faggot as well; and (((tara/jew))) discord about gender in the Alt-Right movement. This is all the jews do; spread their degeneracy or anger and dissension within our people. I really wish we could start DNA testing people and kick this TRASH to the curb where it belongs.

you must be new. this is relatively tame in terms of shitpost threads.

milo is christian

What do you mean? Milo is a based white Supremecist and a wise #MAGA Trumnp supporter same as we are.

REPORT + SAGE + FILTER

does his shirt say "gay yid"?

A jewish faggot that loves the schwartze dick

I know toxic gays same as you don't like Milo still will stand up and protect European values.
You can't stop Milo

Hopefully he finally catches a bullet.

Does it matter?

He isn't one of us…we have our own culture and traditions and morals…why in the fuck would we turn to a JEW for ANYTHING? Aren't they the ones who have sworn to destroy us and are actively causing us all these problems globally? Aren't they THE VERY THING we are trying to get away from? I really don't understand why anyone would care in the slightest what a JEW had to say at this point.

BASED

hes a faggot, he wasn't talking about guns.

"14 but not 88" is cancer. The 14 words were coined by David Lane, and based on an 88 word passage from Mein Kampf. Dicky Spencer is in no way the embodiment of them.

Back to cuckchan.

Stop shilling "broken-record-Schlomo". Here are videos of Milo celebrating christmas. Jews don't celebrate christmas.

Enjoy your ban, there are no good Jews and the religion is like 20% of the problem. 80% of it is their blood. Hes a zionist faggot based nigger lover, he gets the same thing all the others do.

Bazed faggot jew eceleb driven by ego and shekels is going to save us any day now. Just sit back and let the tv handle this.

Again, you are completely focused on the wrong thing, atheists all over the world celebrate christmas, so who gives a fuck?

He doesn't belong in a pro 'white' Indo-European movement. Jews don't share the same cultural values as Indo-Europeans. We don't have ANYTHING in common with their degeneracy and (frankly) mental illness. Nobody cares what a jew would say about anything at all, unless they ALSO are a jew…jew fags need to go mind jew fag business…not Indo-European business; you fucking globalist trash cultural marxist…

Toxic Antifa gays like you don't give a fuck about anything for sure. Look at how many copies Milo has sold just within a single week: 1.7 MILLION!!!!
SUPER BASED!

he's a kike faggot not afraid to admit what other kikes deny.

disavow

Look pap schmear…it is not some 'kind of accomplishment' for a 'jew' to make some money in our world. They own the printing presses and they murder ENTIRE NATIONS full of people if someone challenges their ability to control the money supply.

The fact that jew deviant freak of nature makes some money is a close to meaningless as it gets. No one cares in the slightest that someone of 'the tribe' is capable of shilling a bit since they control all the shekels he would have to be an absolute dank fuck not to be able to rake in some dough.

I give a fuck about my own people. Who cares if someone with ENDLESS amounts of money can purchase a warehouse of that manwhores books and set them on fire later…N O T H I N G will make him belong in our nations or acceptable to our own people…we have our own people not Milo, not w e e v, not tara…we don't want jews or jew advice or jewish messiahs. We will take care of our own…enjoy burning the surplus books that wouldn't be bought by anyone but his handlers in a million years, to keep warm you POS.

I seen Larry King on RT network ask a Jewish guest why do Jews like Christmas?

The Jews celebrate the secular version of the holiday. Milo is a Jew you shill.

He's a faggot just like you, OP!

Be worshiping an ancient Egyptian frog god that somehow speaks thru digits and loves memes, lulz and white people. Seen some weird shit outta that thing so far, christcucks blown the fuck out and yids ass blasted while commies are Reeeeeeee eternally.

sage

S P O I L E R
P
O
I
L
E
R

Just have to ask (insecurity blowing up here; lets pause for a sharing is caring moment) do I sound like 'antifa' to you? Because, honestly, that isn't really what I was going for on this thread…I don't remember what I was going for…but I know it wasn't 'antifa'…

lel

What nations are you talking about? You do have "nations", Mr. wood bum emperor?

Nobody gives a fuck about you either. Milo is leading Holla Forums and look at how many people listen to him. On the contrary nobody gives a damn about what you say not even you yourself.

BASED MILO GO GO!

sage

While I'm claiming that Milo is ourgoy and I'm not saying we need to make big scathing sacrifices in our message for the sake of its delivery, can we not accept the 75% or even 25% truth in Milo the gay kike and the 25% in needledick McGinnis and the 25% in kike Shapiro and the 25% in dick 'cia eggplant' Spencer when staring down the establishment? We don't have to openly endorse these folks but I sense we would reach more together than alone.

what did you think was going to happen?

sage

Can't stand that kike faggot, but I'm a little frustrated I missed the Melbourne showing. I wanted to hang outside with the antifa wannabes and get some interviews and footage of them. Seemed like nothing really happened anyway. Hopefully some funny shit pops off this time. Milo himself doesn't really serve our purposes, but the leftist reaction to him is always great.

Sorry " while I'm NOT claiming-"
Fuckin phone

Could you people stop fucking bumping a kike fag thread.

the teeth were a mistake

Small clue, when we mash it up and put ink on it it is called a 'book'; not 'wood'.

I am sure you meant DE-BASED milo…BTW are you jerking off while you cry right now or something? That will ruin a nice keyboard.

Don't mind the various shilling tactics, and I am pretty sure that guy you were talking to was actually just an newfag troll dicking with us since everyone knows what he really is, and you fell for the bait. You sound new and unrefined tho. But your heart is in the right place. You aint wrong about the faggot nigger lover either. I find him useful for turning normalfaggots, but he is clearly not of what we need to protect our future. You take too much personal, you may need to fight more on the other boards and troll a bit yourself to break yourself of that habit so you don't get 'triggered'. Just look at it like learning how to become some internet Zen Master so rather than responding you instead twist and turn the words to your own will and make others respond to you.

Don't subdue the passion, it drives us to do our various works when you channel it. But do corral it, your passion about the issue makes you an easy and predictable mark.

I gotta say, this is a 10/10 bait thread.

His mother is a jew, so he's a jew. Like a typical jew he's jewish when it suits him, and not jewish when it suits him. Also, his nigger b/f is probably not a jew, hence the Christmas tree. GTFO

Milo has a quote about people like you. You are the guy want's to be part of in-the-crowd by damaging other people in order to get the hipster status. You are the poison in the well.

Reality is: You are a tiny twat posting pictures of batman on the internet - and that's it.

I know it is an artform…I will work on it. I see people who have mastered it and I am filled with admiration for their skill. I want to learn how to skewer people with words and utterly destroy them using language, so that they can't recover face. Hopefully I am not messing with your threads too much, I know you guys don't really care for new people on your boards. For now I am an easy target, but it gets better every day as I lurk and laugh.

Something about your posts makes me think English is not your first language.

Holla Forums trendsetter! Just look at Milos fashy handbag!

Ban?

Another gore thread? Sounds good to me.

Hi Milo!

Next time don't use the same slag, and diction you normally use when defending yourself.

Hey, faggot. You're as bad as he is for not saging the thread.

What the fuck, I left 4/pol/ to escape garbage like this

Easily filtered! Kvetching Antifa shill BTFO

GO BACK!! Milo is our guy!

It's because of the election. They think they're hot shit, but they can't even handle a few maggots.

We must ruin this threat. Milo is a jewish faggot and he is not welcome here. ==GET OUT==

There's a reason you stick out. It's been specifically against the rules in various boards over the years, so only faggots do this. I won't tell you what it is, though.

Hey, you dumb nigger. You might want to sage.

Holla Forums stands WITH MILO!

And you break another unspoken rule. Cute.

Why did I click on this thread, I'm trying to eat. All this Milo apologia is making me sick to my stomach.

Nobody cares about e-celebs, go away alt-left.

Milo is a carried Holla Forums trendsetter
AND HE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

Holla Forums will MAGA!

lol wut?