Game Ideas Thread

PITCH YOUR GAMING IDEAS

Here is mine, I even made a picture:
S.T.AL.K.E.R that plays in the Fukushima Nuclear Plant. Instead of slavic influences like in the old games you have japanese/asian influences and I'm not talking of weeb trash. Sake instead of Vodka, Yakuza instead of Bandits. I just need a story of it, and of course it will have influence from the old games like a cameo of Strelok.

Now it's your turn to pitch an idea or comment mine.

filtered.

Touhou gardening/farming game
With Aki sisters, Yuuka, and Youmu as selectable characters.

Or just a cozy gardening game in general.

This thread is already a mistake.

Shadow of Mordor, but played from Sauron's perspective. You need to manage and groom your orcs into an army while some asshole keeps trying to kill them.

GET OUT OF HERE LEATHERMAN!
YOU GOT ME MAD NOW!

Like dungeon keeper + pikmin

who ?

Holy fuck you are a newfag.

no bully pls.

And we have the title.

Everything you said there makes me believe you are an underage fag.

Maybe he just isn't a homo

consider the following

X-com: apocalypse whit Syndicate like setting instead of AYYs

So Overlord?

Indeed

You could make a loose adaptation of Stand-Alone Complex: Second Gig modeled after X-COM Apocalypse.

I've always wanted a political game where you seek complete control over a country through some elaborate strategy like in House of Cards. It would be like in Chess; you create this grand set-up and everything just perfectly falls into place as soon as your opponent takes the bait.

Oh, speaking of STALKER, pic related.

I prefer the name "Tears of Fukushima", honestly

fugg, didnt know that mod.

Voxel based FPS retro-ish game with a heavy focus on dynamic damage to both the environment and opponents, combined with realistic physics and behaviour of solid bodies.

Basically a cross between Exanima, Doom and Ace of Spades.

A slower, heavier spin on the 6DoF-fps set in the watery depths below. Enemies would include fishmen, sharks, haunted torpedoes and barnacle-covered skeletons. The player is in an armed submarine firing gattling harpoons, mini-torpedoes and lasers, and can leave the safety submarine to collect secrets armed with a net gun and a harpoon. None of the stock levels are built to feature ammo, so every level has a set amount of ammunition that you have to manage. Boss-battles would be incredibly intense, ranging from sunken ships being used to home giant cuttlefish, to a pair of humongous sea-frogs who use their tongues as flails, to the starspawn who recite necromantic chants beneath the blue.

*safety of the submarine

Another game idea would take place in an alternative timeline where Reagan is assassinated and Gorbachev is thrown out of power by Russian nationalists, and the Cold War becomes hot. The game would take place in Europe, primarily in East and West Germany. You'd play as a civilian caught in the crossfire between the two most powerful countries. It'd be like a grittier Far Cry 2.

This is probably a shitty idea but whatever:

Dragon Ball Z fighting vidya with all major (and some minor) characters, each one with his techniques and transformations.

Pretty standard huh? Well, here's the twist: Each character respects his "real" power level, meaning Kid Buu pretty much one shots everyone and characters like Chiaotzu are weak as shit. Just imagine austists trying to beat the game with Yamcha or some other shit

Could try to make it look more likea Clear Sky cover art. Include the symbol, add some color etc.