Retro Junk now lists early 2000s games as Retro
retrojunk.com/

Oh no

yes, you are getting old.

those are like 17 years old so id see that

I'm just glad Retro Junk is still a thing, tbh

Makes sense

Who would have thought?

Everything what doesn't output to an HDMI port is retro now.

lol

Retro junk somehow outlasted YTMND and new grounds

7th gen will become retro indeed. The last offline generation basically.

They already are. We're using a website format from 1999 with minor additions.

Early 2000s games still look good to this day. Reminder that Doom 3 was released in 2004 and it has lighting that's on par with a lot of modern games.

It's been 10 whole years since Windows Vista

Newgrounds is still around, but it's slowly dying.

They're offering subscriptions and shit like that. It's a shame, some good shit came outta that site. I'd love to see it keep on going.

Is there a Retrojunk for Flash games?

Anything past PS2/GC/Xbox era should never be considered retro. The games are wildly different in between those gens and having them lumped together as retro wouldn't make sense.

There is a skeleton inside you.

No, whites will be extinct in 50 years, no more technological progress after that, we've lived during the peak of humanity's greatness, be proud of it.

Maybe. It's a site for archiving old stuff

CANT WAKE UP

When I used be a retarded preteen (before memers who are bad at math post, if I was 10 in '04 I'd be 22 right now) on nintendies forums in the mid 00's, the board they had for snes (64 even?) and back was called legacy systems. This is nothing new.

look at how time flies

I'd give it 25 years before I start calling anything retro. Weeds out all the crap.

So pixelshit will be replaced whit "spriteshit"?

I've always considered anything 2007 to be golden era anyway

God i love old video game and consoles commercials.
LOOK AT THIS SHIT
LOOK
WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN HAPPENING
WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN THE PRODUCT

they're not wrong

Christ, it's actually just a slight variation of trance, it's not even vapor.
Why do artists try to make their shit sound way more complicated than it actually is.
Fucking "nu disco", give me a fucking break.

I think I've been waiting my whole life for this

The 2000's was trash I never got how anyone could like it. That fucking edginess and grungy time period was really embarrassing and there's a reason why it's not looked upon. Hell there's a reason why past 1995 the nostalgia for the 90's lessens and strives the most in 1990-1995 years.

Some of the best games came out in that time period though.

Why do these pretentious faggots keep doing this with their "genre"?

People were calling NES games retro around the N64-era so it's long overdue, really. By that standard the Wii would be retro now with the Switch coming out soon, same for PS3 and 360 being retro.

Because they're the same faggots that call jazz "fedoracore".

aka faggots who want to sound more musically educated than they really are, and it shows.

i want underage to get b&, it would be okay if your generation wasn't exclusively faggots but it isn't the case
this board called the SNES retro when the gaymecube was new

As much as you are a redditor memester, asians will still make progress when whiteys cuck themselves out of existing

Nobody is forcing you to follow the opinion of RetroJunk OP. There is no such a thing as a "retro" bureau that decides what is retro games or not

jazz is shit tier nigger music though

soon in the 2040s, there will be "Dubstepwave" one day lad.

As 4:3 VGA game Doom3 classifies as retro.

Text adventures and 2D platformers are also wildly different.
Anything that wasn't specifically designed for widescreen gaming is considered retro now.

(checked)
Trips don't lie.

that makes sense

2000s had the best memes such as "OVER NINE THOUSAUD"

reddit tier

Says the actual redditor

face it. if you ever thought those memes were good you belong on reddit

t. redditor

what kind of respectable child was concerned with fitting in on the internet? good god, that kind of crap is responsible for every single cancer on the internet today.

Get fucked you cuck.

Taking jokes literally is a telltale sign of autism, user… also you should make it less obvious you are under the age of 20 and weren't even allowed to use the internet when those memes were relevant.

im not even sure if this is a bad thing

I can't believe I forgot that 9/11 even happened.

kikesoft should've kept the rumored name for the new xbawks