Feminist Reaction Formation

From Wikipedia:

Sound like anyone?

Let's lay out some examples. Feminists repeatedly and consistently vote to allow a literal rape culture to invade the west. They outright make excuses for it.

Source: Unneeded. It's everywhere.

Feminists in extreme cases tend to be obsessed with serial killers. In fact, you would struggle to find a serial killer fangirl who isn't a feminist. And they are not aware of the contradictory nature of their obsession.

Source: vice.com/en_us/article/ppvewv/serial-killer-twitter-teenage-girl-fans

Whenever means to reduce sexual assaults are implemented, feminists protest against them.  Rohypnol detection nail polish is victim blaming. Feminists oppose access to firearms(the great equalizer). A college implements a class to teach women to avoid rape(lowering the rate of sexual violence by 50-fucking-percent) and feminists call it victim blaming.

Sources:
newsweek.com/controversy-over-nail-varnish-date-rape-drug-detector-267126
beta.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-campus-sexual-assault-prevention-program-20150609-story.html
m.mic.com/articles/51715/why-gun-control-is-a-feminist-issue

And to add even more lulz to the shitshow, feminists routinely voice how much they despise feminist allies and beta males. In fact, feminists are the most vocal critics of nu-males and soyboys. Meanwhile they cannot resist sleeping with the men they hate.

Sources: geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Nice_Guy_syndrome
archive.is/qPtMm newsweek.com/study-finds-men-nice-women-not-other-way-around-261269

Now these are by no means exhaustive. I could spend days accumulating sources and make a list of citations hundreds of pages long. The data is out there. It accumulates naturally in some cringe areas. you can hold your nose and bring a bucket full of salt, you can dig into cancer places like mgtow or trp to find sources. Likewise, if you have the patience, you can dig through scientific publications on female attraction for even more proof.

I am not posting this to foment hate. I have, in the past, indulged in some rather extensive rants. Because women, in particular feminists, frustrate me. Their behavior is fundamentally anti-civilization. Feminism's endgame is to be conquered. To bring about an alpha male invader to take them by force and kill all the betas around them. Why else invite Religion of Cuck™? As traumatic as the experience is, women on some level at least desire rape. Don't take this as an excuse though. It's still wrong and destructive to society and the women who are victims of it.

Anyways, I see people posting on the chans that the solution to feminism is to be strong. That females are essentially going to submit the moment that men take control again. This strategy is doomed to failure. Because our western civilization is fundamentally built upon equality. More importantly, it is by the channeling of sexuality towards production that we have achieved greatness. Women want a harem. A king. Warlord. And every other male to die by his hands. Society requires betas to function. Sad, but true.

Religion of Cuck™ic societies don't produce great art. They barely contribute to science. The weight of progress rests firmly on the shoulders of the west. We will *never* be able to compete with the ruthlessness and barbarism of radical Religion of Cuck™ because we have virtue. We have convictions. And it is these same convictions that drive women away. The better we make our society, the more likely women will become insane and miserable. Feminism has a strong component in liberal subversion, but without the invention of the washing machine, the microwave, and the dryer, feminists would never have gained power. Feminism is a *side effect* of progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

janellehallman.com/CLINICAL_ISSUES_WITHIN_THE_ LESBIAN_STRUG.html
archive.is/8Mpm6
youtube.com/watch?v=HQXoMI130KY
instagram.com/christinehmcconnell/
rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3117.0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wqQRn9g0YhA
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
archive.is/TAcb2
vice.com/en_us/article/ppvewv/serial-killer-twitter-teenage-girl-fans
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And this brings me to my proposal, based upon 2 assumptions. First, women will always favor harems and crave the most brutal and dominant male. This applies to groups as well. Second, women are fundamentally followers, driven and shaped by culture. By this I mean that women will generally follow a trend even if it goes somewhat against their own instincts or wellbeing, if prevalent enough.

Proposal: We need to make women comfortable with being submissive and feminine again.

No matter how strong we as men are, we will always be inferior in the eyes of women to the warlord. And while we could in fact destroy and annihilate all minorities, glass all 3rd world countries, and bring about a genocide the world has never seen before, this comes with a toll on our societal stablity.

Traditional women may feel these hypergamous instincts as strongly as any, but they have the sense and cultural reinforcement to reject them to a degree. They may not be common, but there are many women out there who reject the degeneracy, and remain resolute in their femininity. It's a ray of hope in the darkness that is our feminist society. We need to channel this.

Strategy: So how do we go about this? Well, IOTBW was a stunning success. I don't think we should copy the template(don't change the message ever), but the core concept is really fucking good. Make a simple inoffensive statement, then let our enemies do the recruiting for us. We need to show somehow that feminists ultimately hate women more than anything else. They hate themselves for their desires to submit. They are the most hypergamous and submissive women, so they reject it with ferocity and claim equality to men. They attack it with feral rabidity.

We need to bait that, somehow. Trigger their mentally ill coping mechanism, so we can show feminists don't care about women. Other types have tried showing statistics and data on feminists. Let's force them to attack women.

Sorry for wall of text. I'm bad at words. Thoughts?

OP here.
I couldn't get Archive.is to work with some of these links, so I didn't archive. Can someone do me a favor and archive these links in OP using something that works? Or a mod edit it in?

Sorry. It needs to be archived but today OP was a faggot.

We have IDs

Fully aware. I'm posting on mobile so occasionally my id switches. Not looking to samefag. Just attempting to stay honest.

Dear God. What is that THING??!!

Hows it goin reddit

A feminist protest. They decided the best way to oppose the patriarchy was to strip naked and scream. I am not exaggerating in the slightest. Self-sage for off topic.

It's the North American feminist. Often found protesting white men (see: the reason why you're unhappy with life), the North American feminist can screech full Salon.com articles in under four seconds flat. When confronted by wrongthink (see: facts), the North American feminist will accuse their foe of rape. Empowered by the Jew (see: "looks h'wite to me"), the North American feminist is expected to quadruple in number by 2025.

Here's the pictures you should be using.

To understand feminism you must read Kazcinsky. The feminist mind is based on lack of agency and self loathing due to over socialization. This creates a desire to rebel but the lack of agency to do so. Since it is the only coping mechanism they are equipped with, the feminist has the paradoxical desire to double down on societal regulation to absolve the self of any agency. This is why they empower rapists while living in terror of them. Eventually this sense of overwhelming paralysis in the face of the complexity and danger of reality (as typified by the male) becomes masochistic appeasement worship and and eroticized.

To undo feminism you must embody the hero archetype. Full of agency and virility but virtuous and kindly paternal in your motives; crushingly vicious in your resolve.

God damn attention seekers

according to your statements it is already so

Embed incredibly related.

Feminist Jews making anime real

Horseshit. It was built on traditional families and mores and importantly, Christian virtues, including strong white men guiding the culture. The cesspool that is now mislabeled 'the West' has little to do with the authentic historical Western Tradition. Feminism itself has been the main vehicle, in just the last 100 years or so, to pervert it to embrace 'equality'. If this is not dealt with firmly and soon, our civilization will fall.

The feminist, understood as a woman who renounces her beauty and becomes unpleasant both in behavior and looks, also by and large hates men.
This is shockingly similar to MRAs and MGTOWs, who renounce their power as males and end up being misogynistic slobs.

I think the common theme is that both camps have had terrible experiences with the other sex, starting from absent fathers and cunt mothers, continuing with men who pumped and dumped them and girls who friendzoned the others. In fact the symmetry is so striking it's beautiful.

Is that a real woman or a monster demon-possessed hybrid? My goodness, that's extremely unpleasant to look at and I wish you would have spoilered it since I'm eating a post-workout meal right now. Look at the gumline on that thing. She could probably bite a fucking wall.

Terrible but yes, it is quite beautiful.

Also check'em

This what happens when women are the most comfortable and in a natural state being subservient to men in most ways.

Right back atcha.

A rare good OP.
My input: as pointed out by others feminism is a reactionary movement. A reaction to either being abused or conversely never being given structure. Women, like children, are frightened when there are no rules or structure given to them. They feel as though they are drowning in a large world with no control over themselves. How do we correct this? By providing hard and fast rules.
A structured society where they know the expectations and can relax not needing to worry about politics or money or what have you. IMO, the best relationship framework would be one where the man says "You handle the home and I will handle the rest."

So what memetic tactics should be employed to bring about this change? A simple message similar to IOTBW but not the same. Something like "Motherhood is valuable" or "Motherhood is important". There's my two cents.

The women are unhappy with having too many beta guys in their societies and they needed brutal guys badly to breed so they become extremely bitchy toward the beta guys to force them to be brutal toward them again. Beta guys are shit at protecting the women otherwise women can’t breed and nurture the babies into healthy grown up adults. It’s a survival instinct.

(checked)
quote me properly faggot so I can fish for more replies
What you need is a unifying principle, an axis along which the sexes can dance like strands of DNA. Something like God.

This is the page I took the picture from by the way, it's gold in my opinion. I think she has a very good understanding of sexual dynamics.

janellehallman.com/CLINICAL_ISSUES_WITHIN_THE_ LESBIAN_STRUG.html
archive.is/8Mpm6

A thousand pardons, am faggot. That is an excellent article there, user. See pic related for my favorite snippet.

Agreed 100% and God would fit the bill nicely were it not for the current climate. I see that as a goal to strive towards. I was thinking about using the gateway drug of racial identity.

My own gateway drug was severe depression\anxiety coupled with an interest for philosophy, which eventually led me to Evola, questions about consciousness and so on.

I suppose as a gateway drug you could equate belief and faith with power, something which the cucked Church doesn't do anymore. For the more philosophical\hippy types I guess video related will activate their almonds.

Full presentation with findings: youtube.com/watch?v=HQXoMI130KY

So I can't find some of my damn shit, so I'll hope you guys have seen it. There was a reddit post a long time back. I never saw the actual thread but someone screen capped and posted it on halfpol.

Basically this woman did photography of herself dressed as a traditional housewife, doing traditional things. A lot of feminists were triggered by it, convinced she had internalized misogyny. They said it reminded them ofnthe stepford wives, and was she trying to be creepy?

I know this is vague. I'll keep looking for the damn post. I'm sure someone must've posted it somewhere. But if we can hit upon that style and make an innocent tag line it WILL trigger feminists. Guaranteed.

This doesn't work. First of all
is contradictory. Comfort and submission, in the long run, cannot coexist. There is a certain amount of anxiety necessary for submission which prohibits any long term comfort. Safety is something that a man can offer to a woman who is submissive, but it only exists as a bi-product and not an incentive, nor an exchange.

That won't work in this scenario. Women run almost entirely off of peer-pressure, so just by bringing the subject up they will be solidified in their anti-feminine stance. In addition I must ask: what is their over-reaction supposed to accomplish? There is no cognitive dissonance to play off of like there was with IOTBW. There's a fair chance that they'll just brush this off as some faggy church pamphlet. Feminism is not anti-female in essence, it is anti-civilization as you said in your post. So "it's okay to be civilized" might work, but the reaction just wouldn't be there. Women just react with passive-aggression towards actually feminine women.

Feminism is, for the most part, just a political and economic issue. Normally men are protective of their women, and we still see these tendencies today with so many "double-standards." (the term double-standard is void in this scenario as it is based on the assumption of gender equality) In men's roll of protecting women they also become superior to women. It makes perfect sense that you must be superior to someone in order to be their protector. Around the late 19th century when industrialization really started to impact the composition of the labor force. Instead of relying on any inherent value within men (intelligence, skill, strength, or ownership of farmland) people just needed to have bodies in order to work - individuality became irrelevant within the economy. As this happened men gradually lost their value in society, as their inherent values were not as valuable. So with the "de-skillization" of labor women now had no reason to enter the work force, this was exacerbated with the invention of household appliances which meant that houses did not need a dedicated homemaker. Women still needed protection, yet men were weak. What superior force could they look to? The state, of course. The state is an entity which is comprised of all citizens, thus it is technically more powerful then all men combined. Women were given the right to vote by politicians because women will vote for their own benefit, in the same way that stupid people an non-whites typically vote for welfare. You cannot necessarily blame them, though it is obvious that what they're doing is wrong.

So I propose that the solution to feminism is to be found within greater methods. We must create a system which emphasizes male character and personal value. Strength, honor, intelligence, loyalty - masculine traits should be promoted. The best part about this is that women will support you even more than men will, because they stand to gain more from this. To clarify that statement: Men still have a lot of those values which make them so great, but women find most of their value within things around them, and not as inherent parts of their being. Because women are surrounded with the same downtrodden society we can all see, they will technically be gaining by being submissive to men - they will be protected, fulfilled. And this isn't white knighting either, it's not being a "tradcuck." Because this is a masculine effort, it emphasizes male strength. Good men won't put up with sluts. This is essentially a reverse of MGTOW. MGTOW is men boycotting women because women are shitty. (this process is happening on a larger-scale unconsciously, making a movement out of it just seems autistic) Instead of this our masculine movement can make men better, but more picky about women. So naturally women will reverse boycott, they will attempt to provide more in exchange for having good men.

Please stick bitch in pic related face on a horse. Tia.

You may have dubs but you damnwell goofed at giving a damn what women think,

One might say that they ought to be able to follow their instincts more accurately (i.e. tradition). Everything kikes do is a distortion.

I am of the opinion that feminists should simply be rounded up and executed. What good is a filthy whore?

Christ insanity is protoliberalism, friend. The fact that it had anti-fertility BS and nonsensical hatred of normal women at it's core is the beginning of the end. Religion of Cuck™ic invasions would have never happened had society not already been weakened by it.

they so need the D

Haven't you ever played OOT? It's the Dead Hand you have to beat to get the lens of truth.

lol

That absolutely works for moderates and people on the fence. In liberal areas, however, the culture reinforces itself and you run the risk of rape accusations unless you are at the pinnacle of chadness. And there ain't enough of those to go around. Realistically.

The issue is that the tumors of feminism that are popping up on campuses and cities are too resilient to be treated by a good dicking. It would take over 9000 penises to solve that. Heh.

In all seriousness, that's not a viable strategy against critical mass areas of feminism. The tumors are hardened and calcified. We need to soften them up before we move in on a more personal level. Otherwise any attempts will be met with false rape accusations, harassment charges, doxxing and trying to get you fired, etc.

Kek

I'm about to go to bed, but I'm writing myself a note. It's a good idea. Not useful in the context of this thread, but its funny so fuck it.

YOUR MIND ON FEMINISM

This. They are traitors and on the DotR while everyone here will be shoving jews into the oven. I'll be next in line shoving feminists in.

Giving women free reign, shit tests, childlike mentality etc only explains so much. Feminism is a cancer that is destroying western society. They act like people with a mental illness and if the jew was removed tomorrow. I highly doubt these women would just go back to normal. They're unattractive, socially inept, mentally ill etc and they cannot attract a man or get the male attention they want. So they screech about changing the system to suit themselves and attack pretty women just as much. Not to mention their projection like 'rape culture' where its just their sexual fantasies.
They need to be removed or made an example of so that other women don't get any ideas. I just hope feminism is stopped before it really is too late.

then organize the day of the dickening
like the movie The Purge, but with dicks instead of various weapons
all the males prepare secretely, we chose a date and talk about it in boy's clubs and "no gurls allowd" websites, and at the right time 9000 dicks give to a whole college campus feminists the dicking and hysterical paroxysm they were not aware they needed

My cousin is a tenured professor of feminism and ethnic studies. The above definition is by far the most accurate description of her.

And this brings me to my proposal:

WHITE SHARIA

Currently, there is a very high birth rate in Africa and in Muslim countries, the average total fertility rate is 4 in Africa and 3,1 in Muslim countries. Africa is projected to have 4 billion people, and MENA 1 billion people. Nigeria alone is projected to have 400 million people in 2050. In most Latino countries, there is a positive birth rate, with the exception of Brasil. Birth rate is positive in India as well. On the other hand, white female TFR in the US is 1.75, in Europe 1.5, in Canada 1.5. The replacement rate is 2.1, and in the event of race mixing, you will need more than 2.1 in order to simply sustain the white population at one level. Even in western countries with relatively high birth rates, the people who are having kids are usually non-white women, as more than 50 percent of US newborn and more than 38 percent of French newborn are already non-white. White female TFR is negative in all western countries. Therefore white people will disappear if they do not change their behavior.

In all feminist countries, you have negative birth rates that could lead to the disappearance of the native population if birth rates are not raised. Whites in the US are projected to disappear in 300 years. In all feminist societies you have massive third-worldization, lowering of IQ, race mixing with blacks, conversions to Religion of Cuck™, etc. The most feminist country in the world – Sweden, is dying right now due to third world/Muslim immigration. Muslims are outbreeding Europeans in almost all European countries.

Barbarism, to paraphrase Lenin, is the last stage of feminism. Sparta, where women became very influential, died due to low birth rate. In decadent Rome, they were ultimately forced to tax single people in order to get them to marry and have kids. Remember what happened to the late Roman Empire - low birth rates, people did not want to get married, men thought that women became unmarriable, infanticide, depopulation, extreme promiscuity, easy divorce, repeal of anti-luxury laws, etc.. Those masses of low IQ people swarming the Europeans are merely the symptom, not the cause. They are just like the opportunistic infection that takes advantage of an already weakened organism. The real cause though, is the weak immune system of the organism.

Luxury corrupts. Feminism is decadent behavior that can only occur in rich and powerful countries, who feel that they are not threatened by anything, and can therefore engage in various types of decadent behaviors that are actually weakening them. J. D. Unwin found that after a nation becomes prosperous, it becomes increasingly liberal with regard to sexual morality and as a result loses it cohesion, its impetus and its purpose. The effect, he says, could be irrevocable. The British historian Sir John Glubb noticed that proto-feminism emerged in the later stages of various civilizations, before they collapsed. These are the stages of civilizations:

- The age of outburst (or pioneers).

- The age of conquests.

- The age of commerce.

- The age of affluence.

- The age of intellect.

- The age of decadence. (We are here. Decline could also be observed, as the western share of the world's economy and population is constantly declining, while at the same time the West has become the most indebted region of the world). The age of Decadence is marked by: Defensiveness (for example by building border walls), pessimism, materialism, frivolity, an influx of foreigners, feminisation, the welfare state, a weakening of religion. Decadence is due to: too long a period of wealth and power. Selfishness, love of money, the loss of a sense of duty.

- The age of decline and collapse.

This is how feminism destroys itself:

When low IQ people move to more feminised countries, they find an already existing parasitic environment (created by women) that is particularly well suited for people like them. Women there already complain that they are victims, that they are oppressed, that men are privileged, that they deserve special quotas and affirmative action, that they should be given stuff via the welfare system, via special (without competitive bidding) government contracts and loans, via special grants and scholarships for women and minorities, or via alimony and divorce. Obviously that environment will be great for low IQ "Give me, Give me, I'm Victim" people as well and they too will join the party and start behaving that way (until there are too many takers and the whole redistribution system collapses). In contrast, low IQ migrants won't find a parasitic environment like that in Turkey, Israel or Japan. No one there feels guilty, could be made to feel guilty, or is going to give them anything.

Men evolved to protect the perimeter against males from other (mainly patriarchal) tribes (chimps do the same). Having women involved in decisions about the perimeter (think of Merkel or Swedish feminists) results in what we see – open borders, multiculture, diversity, “tolerance”, border chaos.

In nature, when you weaken the local males, then other males move in and replace them. You can observe this among lions, among primates, or among europeans. After feminist women (with the encouragement of jews) weakened their own men, then other men (muslims) started moving in. Males are the immune system of society. The nationalism that they create is the wall. Without them, there is no nationalism or resistance to foreigners. Weaken them, and then other foreigners, often males, start moving in.

Thus, we can expect any ethnic group with large female influence and female leadership to self destroy, as the female leadership will not care about preserving their own ethnicity or group cohesion, leading to the feminised group opening their borders, trying to help anyone in need, accepting anyone in, and eventually becoming a minority in their own country.

Women, for the most part, care about resources and smoothing conflict over. They evolved to fill that role. Women are less likely to support military action even against ISIS, a group known for enslaving women and using them as sex slaves, and are less likely to support ban on muslim immigration. Stockholm Syndrome is more pronounced in females . Women were frequently taken captive by (or in some cases traded to) other groups, and so they evolved to smooth things over with distant groups (whereas their male kinfolk were simply killed). The survival of their genes, unless they were exceptionally ugly, was more or less guaranteed – whichever tribe they end up being with. That is why they are more accepting of foreigners and foreign rule. Men form tribes. Women join tribes. So, women tend to vote for resource redistribution (from men) and being nice to everybody (including those who aren’t in their group), and for helping anyone in need, regardless of their group.

Theory is that if you want to destroy an ethnic group, simply increase female influence in that group. Increase it a lot. And voila. Since females don’t care about ethnicity that much, and are less xenophobic, the country will open it’s borders, will try to help anyone in need, and will welcome everyone. As a bonus, you will also get a negative birth rate for the feminized host group.

All kinds of other ethnic, religious and racial groups will move in, and will start vying for dominance; as for the feminized host group, its fate is to become a minority in its own country, to mix with the foreigners, and then to ultimately disappear.

Once you realize the very core premises of feminism are subversive to a society, it all starts to make more sense. Was it originally a Marxist long game, or just a really bad idea? The world may never know.

That image reminds me of the autistic screeching meme.

Unironically giving a shit about women. Chad you are not.

user, I hate to be the 'le upvote' faggot, but posts like yours are the reason I keep coming back here.

These hos came to get some dick. I take it they didn't get it?

Are you volunteering user?

That would be a bad idea.

I take no responsibility for any nightmares caused by this content.

I think I have found this creature's ultimate nemesis.

What's going on in that picture?

It is the anathema of all feminists. Feminine, traditional and happy girls.

Halt den Mund du dreckige Femifotze

oh

This is news to you?

Vampire the masquerade.

Oh wow.
There is nothing new under the Sun.

Don't ask me if hell is real…

…when you see it every day

(checked)

Saved.

Maybe something along the lines of "There is nothing better than being a mother"?

I can't imagine ANY scenario where someone is on their death bed and would think "I'm so glad I did ___ instead of raising children", so I can't see how anyone could argue against a statement like that. Which, of course, they would, which is the whole point I guess.

This idea was floated around earlier. Instead of photoshopping feminists with dicks in their mouths, make them look traditional, feminine and beautiful. surrounded by children.

Now this one is perfect.

Genius

The perfect Silent Hill creature

I barely had to do anything to the Shambler's mouth to make the graphic fit. Mirror and scale with a very small amount of blending.

4 hours to put hardware together HAHAHAHAHAH

That's just general life advice, user. Why aren't we all doing this?

Obviously feminism is the result of decadence. There is no possibility of feminism being happening when the times are rough and women aren't as sheltered and protected as they are in our system.

Also we are already in the age of decline and one step away from collapse. The decadence times were the baby-boomers - which is long gone.

Also don't forget that niggers need high birthrates, because without medical intervention of the west they die left and right. They need their 5+ children because most of them die anyway. So once the west crashes, they will reduce in population once again.

"Decadence" means decay, user. As in, rot and collapse, not luscious chocolate eclairs. Stop thinking with the words the Advertising Jew has taught you.

Your honesty is well received.

It looks like the dome of Cologne (faggot city at this point with the highest number of promiscuity and most gays even before Berlin).

It says: "Respect us! We are no easy prey even if we are naked!!!"

Freiwild is difficult to translate but I think in thos context easy prey makes the most sense.

Which bread line is that? Oh wait, you're a deluded (((millennial))) who has absolutely no idea what communism is or does.

I think you have the wrong board, Holla Forums is four doors down.

KEK, he replaced communism and fascism

tnx tho

Their eyes are beyond Sanpaku; those are the eyes of soulless demons from hell.

It's funny that they hire hookers to hold the sign.

This was the reaction to the mass sexual assaults during new years eve in cologne.

Funny that the ones who were responsible cant read what the sign says.

Oh shit famalam, I was in that thread, fucking shit was cash yo.

No it's pic related.

Looks like those things from 'I Am Legend'.

No shit, they could model a monster after her for a horror video game.

No it says "We are not free game, not even when we're naked!!!". Which already had been demonstrated to be false lol.

Not quite true. They hate masculinity among their own race, the betacucks and soyboys you see today are the very product of feminism. It is deeply rooted in hatred against whites (think for a second; where does feminism come from?), don't fool yourself.

Judaism, user. Femenism is just a subset of Judaism.

Whole lot of carpets not matching the drapes there. I guess, like most things femenist, disregard for appearance is just a surface signal.

there are scarier things lurking in the depths

You shitlords just don't know the supreme power of naked womyn screaming.

If Feminism ⊆ Judaism then ∀ j { j ∈ Feminism → j ∈ Judaism } ∎

after careful and expert examination (I like my porn amateur and irl ) it seems that several of these wymyns experienced small to moderate orgasms during the recording of this video

mra and mgtow are just buzzwords to subliminaly blame men for feminism.

Feminists did (who would have guessed) something embarassing again? Our old buzzwords are out of use?

Use this 2 new buzzwords, mra and mgtow, say them when feminists are asked accountability again, in order to make female behaviour the responsability of male, just like it is in courts.

Fucking cunts. Stop crashing our civilization. Go live in middle of warlords if you want, but stop ruining the experience for others. REE

This is not a 1st world country anymore.

of course it is
this sort of thing wouldn't be possible anywhere else
because real rape culture

Was this bit on women from Industrial Society and Its Future or another of his essays? Source?

I would be really interested in reading it.

checkin those digits.
Ask and you shall receive.

So, looking an awful lot like Trump, then?

The states that are leftist controlled especially within their cities are 3rd world degenerate wastelands. San Fran is a good example, they have streets littered with shit and lightposts falling over because of rust from pissing on it so much. These degenerate areas are much trying to act like their own upstart fiefs.

Didn't this turn out to be a tranny ?

That's the impression I get when looking at the length of that schnozz.

Found the photographer
>instagram.com/christinehmcconnell/
It's honestly a little hard to peg whether this is a tranny or not. You would think in this political climate he/she would announce it if it was a tranny. There no reason to hide something that could result in millions of dollars of free press from leftist media. So my guess is that she isn't.

After looking at her work it's honestly refreshing to see a celebration of femininity that is also fun with all of the pop culture references and fantasy/horror themes. The fact that it triggers feminists is a bonus.

this is a case for MrE

they all need to be raped

Yep. You faggots are too autistically focused on "muh 50s women".

It's called 50s women for a reason. It's from the 50s. Now I'm not pushing for liberalism in any way, but you need some compromises and negociation with ideal and possible.

Women have been told from day one that 50s lifestyle is worse than Hitler and slavery put in a bender. It's an extremely strong indoctrination.
Unless you specialise in de-programming, you likely won't suceed.

Also despite being feminist goblins, they are highly likely in taking control of males. I don't mean taking control of beta orbiters, but even alpha males are in ther intention, their future pussy subordinates.

They will just exploit your "muh dick" instincts. For them casual sex and pussy is of no value, so for them it's a cost-less power grab.

Most you can push for, is to give un-escapeable reasons for modern women to question feminism. -Without providing the alternative-. Commanding the alternative is bad persuasion for them go on defense after.

Just make them question feminism. Enough for a start.
In the same way making people question the official WWII good/evil narratives was enough for a start.

Or just find a woman who's not a cockmongering whorebag, we see them a lot in the media because they love overrepresenting them, and they all live in big city pozholes that get on the new for protests and such.
Just go to the rural areas of your country, and finding a wife with more traditional values isn't that hard.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if that's the case.

Fuck off with the rainbow pills.

So no objection to the test, but just to the picture?
Alright.

Heh.

Harcore Feminism will eventually die out because feminists dont have babies.

Anyway. It is good to respect wahmin. Just not too the point where you disrespect men in the process.

*hardcore feminists dont have babies meant to say

Jesus I will not sleep soundly tonight.

*autistic screeching*

undoubtedely, these women have lost their composure

How many gigabytes do you think that computer is?

What?

well, yeah, and the ones who fall for it or werent given good enough values by their family wont have kids. Doesnt really help us any. Thats a long process. Anyway.

damn man. Would not stick my dick in those

This was a few years ago. Thank god we're past peak white feminism. All the muslim terror attacks that happened and gang rapes put an end too that. Even a lot of these crazy white girls in that vid have probably had a think or two and thought. Maybe we should tone it down at least a bit. Maybe white men arent that bad after all.

Doubt we'll ever see a display of that many white women acting that insane again for a long time. Just shows you how jewed and brainwashed ppl were a couple years ago.

Guys, I think my scouter is broken. It registers barely anything.

👌👌👏👏👏

I don't know if you're hopeful or delusional, but the psychological and social investment in their madness forbids any reconsideration of their actions. They would have to admit they were way too stupid if they changed course now, and doing so would make them lose all their networked feminist support and gain them as enemies. Except for the outliers, those who get grabbed by an adequate male and ripped off from their toxic environment, they will keep reinforcing each other's behaviors
this is what some of them may think objectively, a very few of them may even mumble it
but for the most part their pussy subconsciously tells them that they need to get themselves raped
and the jews lead them to be convinced that pozzed niggers were the only ones able to do that

Neither I fear, I believe that user is probably an enemy.
Not only is she acting as apologist for feminists, but she's trying to slide the definition of White. Very few of the women in the video are White; the reason the main star's teeth are so prominent is negroid admixture.

Women Dont Want To Be Raped!

Yeah. They might like to be submissive sometimes. And maybe theyll have a fantasy or two of Ryan Gosling showing up out of nowhere and tackling them. But if you think they want to be raped you're wrong. Lets put it this way. You might have a fantasy about Emma Stone showing up out of nowhere and tackling you. But if trigglypuff tried to rape you. Youd be terrified.

Confirmed feminist cunt.

found the original

Most women wouldn't want to be raped, but the fantasy or two from it is derived from the desire of seeking a male who is dominant enough to conquer and put them in their place. It's basic instincts 101. Feminism teaches them to ignore and outright go against their basic instincts of proper womanhood.
As trump has showed during the election, you don't need to give them the D to put them in their place. Just show stern resolve, that there are consequences for their actions, and that you won't put up with their shit, make yourself confident, successful, while working to better yourself, and make the woman work for your attention.

watch me use normieland kike creations to explain it to da goyim, that's all they can relate to

I would have said british, and the video cunts look to me like they're a much higher percentage of white than other races
maybe my racedar needs recalibrating

this is absolutely, categorically false
women get the best schlickings from rape porn, bdsm, rape fantasy, "bodice-rippers romance litterature"
the most courageous and/or degenerate occupy the envied position of being cumdumpsters in fetishists website, with IRL rape roleplay as a reward
example, not for the faint of heart: rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3117.0.html

None of them look remotely British.
Ah wait, you're trying to use the anti-British muh teeth D&C, which was invented and popularized by media Kikes as a generalized attack on state healthcare.
The truth is that British kids, along with Germans, have the best dental health in the world. American children on the other hand, languish at almost 3rd world levels of DMFT (decayed, missing and filled teeth.)
This is what happens when you regurgitate kike lies, you end up looking ignorant.

Yeah. No. Women are just like men. Some of them like to be tied down some. Of them like to do the tying. If you dont believe me look up Gentle Femdom on tumblr or gfd. Of course even most of the girls that like to tie down their boyfriends like to be on buttom occasionally or a lot. Ill grant you that.

Tits or GTFO. Your sjwisms out you from 10 miles away, filthy feminist.
Most women have rape fantasies, many women deliberately place themselves in situations where they will be technically raped. It only becomes "a horrible thing" after the glow of alcohol wears off and in the cold light of day, she realizes that her reputation is going to be in tatters.
Then come the tears.
You're trying to patch cannon holes below the waterline of a sinking ship (female reputation) and you're using bandaids to do it. The female psyche has been laid bare, you aren't fooling anyone, cunt.

fuck, I see now
no, I honestly think that the front chick in looks like a british girl as a body/facial type, and not for the exagerated dental display that looks horselike and hysterical due to her movement, but not as a (((caricature of state-sponsored dental hygiene)))

Your psyche has been laid bare and it tells me you need to do a lot more respecting wahmin.

post a pic of your pussy with a pen or didlo in it or you get banned
now

lololol

This one is the jewess who makes paintings by stuffing paintballs up her snatch and then forcing them out over canvases. She also did a "naked on a train" stunt.

you couldn't be more wrong

respect is earned, it can not arise out of nothing, it is an emotion that needs an object to appear: something worthy of respect, something positive
what you demand is facebook likes, it's the empty repetition of fake social noise, and you hope you can trick your own mind into finding this noise rewarding in your own belief system

you're probably not a woman in fact, I think you may be a white knight, feminist man, beta orbiter
maybe you even got pegged by some liberal chick during a pity fuck

a liberal

You know who doesnt respect women? Dirty Hollywood Jews like Harvey Weinstein and filthy Arab terrorists. Do you want to be like those ppl? I didnt think so.

Anyway gotta go. Nice chatting with u user.

You are half right TOR fag, but your forget the other dangerous part: The other half of the human race evolved to sack and destroy poorly defended perimeters. Look at the invaders now, and who and what they are descended from. These are not people who built countries, made wonders, or advanced society, these are decedents of barbarians who burned and pillaged.

A vast majority of these guys are inbred. The genetic damage is going to last for generations. Thankfully the collapse of the euro-cucks will be so severe, so shattering that history will remember, and we will witness the collapse of our old society and the rise of a new one, a more vicious eugenically motivated meritocracy.

😘

bet youre still confused if im a girl or not, lol 😝😝

Bobs or gtfo

pitiful
if you're a woman, you fail at it
and if you're a sjw soyboy, you fail at being a man

Reminds me of the bruxae creature in Witcher 3.

Wow, look another thread trying to push women away from the true path of nazism to the nigger-worshipping left.

Refer to this video. Women go where men go, and any smart men will not participate in a system that's completely rigged against them. Women crave attention, and that's why they go 'chameleon' to get into groups that men form.
The only logical solution is to take away women's rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqQRn9g0YhA

Rainbow pills are COINTELPRO dating back to 4cuck. So yeah.

Respect is earned, never given.

t. Schlomo

Your analysis is spot on. Were it a woman you would've gotten much more emotional and/or vicious replies. The responses you have been getting are more indicative of a weak and docile personality, which is most likely to be that of a millennial cuck.

What's that? Women are dogs?

The solution to re-empowering alpha males in this society is so simple. We all need to withhold our sperm unless and until we're making babies. That's fucking it.

If most of the men on the right did this, it would change everything. Women only have power over us through sex, and that's only because we give it to them.

probably just another case of pretending to be retarded, im sure.

Nice to see how reddit/leftypol is triggered.

yeah. just tell men to be lonely and stay away from wet pussy for 33 years. great plan, man. Thanks for the solid gold input.

It never was. That took place in Argentina.

Dogs are more respectable than the modern woman.

Dogs are better than women.

True life story.

pussy won't help your loneliness.

Yes it does, pussy is one of the best ways to temporarily get rid of it.

(Wasted Dubs)

There is no way that women will ever walk backwards to do that again. The damage is permanent.

pic related.
pushthewhitekidsalittletoofar.jpg required

The protest happened in Argentina

Both the masculine and feminine have their own points of strength. It is the way of the Jew to invert those in the public consciousness. What is masculine becomes seen as oppressive and evil in the hands of men and liberating and empowering in the hands of women. What is feminine becomes seen as oppressive and evil forced onto women and liberating and empowering when forced onto men.

Through this inversion they weaken their host culture and thus allowing a barbarian culture to destroy the host and leave the Jews with a simple and easily manipulated new host race which will then undergo the same cycle.

We should not require that anyone conform to these standards as there are men who are naturally more feminine (betas and soybois) and women who are more masculine (tomboys and butch girls). These are not the norm and should not be but are natural occurrences in humans and can serve a valuable purpose in society so long as they are the minority.

As always the fastest way to a prosperous and just society is to remove heebs and kebabs. Without Jews to push multiculturalism and feminism much social unrest would be quelled and our societies would be able to bring the more violent ethnic groups (niggers mostly) to heel and start them back on the road to becoming civilized humans.

Pussy will get you wrecked. Take it from someone who handles a bulk of personal data on a monthly basis. I see marital status for a shitload of people, divorce rates are through the roof. Even the senior (old) fiscal bigshots and hotshots on the seminars we visit annually have started to advise distantiating from the spouse and securing capital and assets by contract. Yes, you're looking at men bolting down what's theirs with paper and ink, in and outside of marriage. That's how far women have driven down their own position in society.

A man who would demand respect for women in these days is no man at all.

Fuckoff with this blackpill horseshit, just because there's degenerate whores and beta cuckboys doesn't mean that's the norm outside of the big cities where they congregate.

t. Tradthot

t. MGTOW

the french have a saying:

it's quite poetic in it's truth. i've had women ask me "but what if i want to be brilliant?" and i tell them "true beauty has a brilliance all it's own, just like true brilliance is beautiful to behold."

Statistics son. That and topics for annual seminars aren't decided on a whim. It is what's to be advised to our clients.

You'll understand better when you have something to lose that you've worked all your life for.

Only SJWs cry about MGTOW and MRA. The rest of the world doesn't care about some guys on Jewtube, great majority probably never heard of them.

I'm pretty sure any women that found this place during the Alabama election are gone now. Good job, CIAniggers. Hopefully tomorrow has less pornographic anti-woman threads.

Good. Women in politics is what's gotten us into this mess in the first place.

Wew lad, good luck being alone and miserable your whole life, just so your shekels where safer.

t. NAWALT pussy-whipped White Knight

Divorced men get their souls marred when their kids are stolen, my Tradcuck "friend".

I'm sure it's real comfy in your gilded hermit cave.

So, your solution is to not have children?
Thank you for doing the right thing, goy.

I'm talking about handling personal documents and data which i made very clear.

If you cannot protect your own capital and/or property then you're no man to begin with. Modern women are going after exactly this and as such we are advised, for the sake of our clients. That is what you're dealing with, so either deal with it or roll over and die.

Or be a cuck.

You can live like you're married without making it official.

holy fuck, how comes I've never heard about this article
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
archive.is/TAcb2

the source website and the content are close to an overdose-redpill for the bluest normalfag

It's less so than PUA, but more risky than donating sperm. Of the methods to get children, those three are far less risky than straight up ball-and-chain marriage. I'm personally hermit-mode, but I might donate sperm later.

this reminds me of school back then. we called the dykes Schwanzfrau, which basically means chick-with-dick, which was not really subtile, but not really in-your-face either, because schwanz also means (animal)tail. it was organic after all, and what happened was that the dykes didnt change at all, but werent edgy anymore and the casual girls behaved more feminine. we teached them with this little word that their attractiveness is inverse ecuivalent to their schwanzfrau-ness.

*equivalent

and they felt that this is the natural order

Oh ye, and just about everything else under the sun is less degenerate than a failed (or successful, if you're female) marriage that results in a fat sow single mother sucking alimony and child support from some poor sod only to use that money to raise his offspring into modern people without a father figure.

90% of divorces end of this way, and more than 50% of marriages end in divorce.

End up*

What did the hermit mean by this?

No, men take risks, you look at your options, and while staring death in the face you take your risks. You buy a house fully aware that it might just burn down and even if you have insurance they might not decide to cover you anyway, we go to war, fully knowing we might die, but there are things greater then us, like the propagation of our people.
Not sit at home like a beta faggot complaining how every woman is a slut so you totally don't have to feel like shit for not even trying.

Yeah (and thats what I've been doing up until now), but that's not what the guy I was responding to was saying, he was making the case that no man should respect any women because the kikes turned some of them into man hating harpies.

I agree with him. Respect IS earned.

I'm not about to sink my earnings into a house if I know it's got more than a 50% chance to burn down within the next 4 years.

Not the case he was making.

Also not the case he was making, if you're gonna give backup to a wizard, at least know what he's saying.

I don't give a shit what he was saying. I was addressing your points as face value, not at whatever wishy-washy contextual value you wanted.

Good luck playing the sperm donation lottery to make yourself feel less guilty about destroying your bloodline by the way.

I just laid out 3 ways to get children with less risk than modern marriage. I'm just in hermit-mode because I refuse to play a game of Russian roulette with three bullets chambered, and because even PUA, co-habitation, and sperm donation have serious risks.

NO! THAT'S THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS ALIMONY!

What is?

You are the perfect example of a betacuck; self-destructing for pussy. A prey for women.

I can't help you. God bless and good luck.

Yeah that's called risk/reward. Also known as using your head. You know, what men are known for and what men used to do.

And I never made the case that marriage is the best solution, in fact, as I wrote out before, I am not married and pretty happy just being in serious relationships.
What I was saying though is that getting married and having children is a hell of a lot better then just sitting at home and complaining how all women are harpies that will take your money, so don't even try.

Bye bye Moshe, good luck removing yourself from the genepool.

Ye I understand. There's just too much risk for too little reward associated with modern marriage.

Good on you, I hope the co-habitation laws don't fuck you.

That doesn't matter, silly. That'd just be wishy-washy headcanon-context.

But whatever you do don't donate sperm. It doesn't really matter anyway because we already filter for Goyim, which we replace with Schwarzes. This is all standard operating procedure, so it's no real problem; I just don't want you to have any hope. At all.

There were no arguments to counter. When a cuck argues it's still a cuck.

No matter though, your kind is slated for extinction along with the trash you worship, so i'll sleep soundly.

I hope that carrying that goalpost isn't herniating your discs, Schlomo.

Hmmm, there's protections one can garner for sperm donation - especially if you do it privately.

Canada is already one step ahead of you and they're not the end of it. I wish you all the best, but please go be cucked somewhere else. Don't spread your cancer to men.

My poor naive user. I hope you realize that you can be recognized as legally married if you live together with somebody else for enough time - and therefore you can fall victim to divorce.

Are you going to trust Big Sperm, and their cabal of feminine nurses?

Less likelihood to fuck me over than a straight up marriage. Besides, it's not my only option.

your posts are really spastic, mind if you lurk a few years, say 20, before posting again?

in fact, lurk for 1488 years and then kill yourself

(checked)
thanks man

Just let that sink in for a second, this is what mgtow actually believe

I'm just telling you like it is. Don't get pissy at me when the law books are the problem.

Your attempts to blackpill are in vain, Moishe. I'm already hermit-mode.

The human form is not beautiful.

That's a good thing for our people and the gene pool though.

Thanks for your input Plato.

>>>/reddit/

You are the walking incarnation of a Schwarzepill.
I don't want you to have no relations, I want you to love something so my Beta-Israeli cousin can take it all away from you. :^DDD

Enjoy your onaholes and doujins though, sounds very fulfilling.

I hear child support bills make good company.

I mean it's good that you have children, but not good that you expect others to take risks without you having a stake in it if it fails.

The offspring of a weak-willed betacuck does not contribute to society, quite the opposite in fact, it leads to the dire situation the West finds itself in right now.

Even right here we can observe your lack of focus; you've already forgotten what all your replies where aimed at and instead dug yourself into a pit of making excuses for your personal situation that no one cares about.

I have to go now, things to do. But you can make yourself feel better by posting some anime shit and greentext. Bye.

Anybody raised by a single mother is fucked from day one.

Yet at the same time, you expect other not to have children, which gives you the risk of being alone and miserable.

Oh yes, you leaving is just important real life things, not losing an argument by getting consistently called out for your mgtow horseshit.

ga naar bed sieger, je bent dronken en je bruggen staan in brand

I fully expect others to want to mate, yokel. I just want them to understand the risks, and to understand that there are alternatives to getting married.

(checked)
How else will you identify them during the comming race war?

Honestly? I keked a little….

What came to mind were the zombies from 28 days/weeks later.

Looks like a witch.

Yeah, that's the problem, when you keep screaming how you agree with someone who clearly has a different point of view then you do, you kind of come off as an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

But I'm glad we cleared up this very important distinction, you just want to persuade people not to have children for financial reasons, you don't want to completely stop people from having them.

I just don't want to see people cuck themselves over.

Well, people are going to cuck themselves over no matter what, even without children and a marriage.
What you are mostly doing is spreading the messages the kikes want you to, to further impair the birthrate.

Feminism and the Gynocentric Court System already did that, m80. Birthrates don't mean shit if the kids are getting "raised" by single mothers.

Yes, yes! Have the state raise them, instead.
I like you, Goy.

Don't blame this shit on the kike courts, we need white children, feminism isn't an excuse to do exactly what the kikes want you do, it's just their incentive to force you into it.

This conversation is getting ridiculous. You really hold these paranoid delusions?

We don't need more modern hedonists, m88.

Yeah, because people from normal families never become hedonists, right?
Hedonism is a cancer on our society that grows everywhere, even if single parent children have a higher chance at it, they are still a valid source for finding people that actually want to fight for the white race.
In fact, being around degeneracy from an early age on can give you a rather accurate picture of the dangers of hedonism, I'd be surprised if a large percentage of this board didn't come from an upbringing like that.

Rather a white hedonist then no white at all.

Do you? You realise it's only ever paranoid delusions when it's other people, but you're completely fine?
Hmmm, really makes you think.

Why are you trying to gaslight me so hard in order to maintain that fragile house of evolutionary dead-end cards you call a worldview?
Were you born in Judaism, molded by it; or did you merely adopt it?

you'd fit in well with Syrian refugees and their love of fucking other mammals and hating women because of how pathetic you are

look like he is about to shift shapes

You folks can't appreciate what I would have to say. However, your bullshit peddling of the marriage plantation is unacceptable. So, I don't really care what you say, it's the people reading that matter.

Because I'm totally telling you to get married, it's not like I've been talking about how you should have children and left marriage out of it for the last hour of shitposting here.
As far as I'm concerned marriage can be an aid to some people to have children, but by no means a requirement.

Driving around in jerusalem without having to actually be there is probably the best purpose google street view has ever had.

nope

I was just thinking about this last week, wondering if google or bing had streetlevel pictures of jerusalem

The east/northeast tends to be where I've found the greatest concentration of orthodox, but there's even a bunch of other cities to check.

I'm getting sick of seeing this. Where are all these fun-loving hedonists?
You know what I think might have actually happened to the white birth rate? The most boring generation of adults in history completely failed to pass on their culture.

women are not into being dominant at all, they want to be forced into submission by a very physically attractive and socially powerful alpha male just as men want to dump our seed into as many attractive women as possible

the femdom bullshit is basically specialty prostitution, amoral sluts draining the wallets of weak men for easy work.. no woman would ever respect or want to be with a man after he willingly submits to her, it's called a shit test

I respect women that are worth respecting- virgin until marriage, marrying and breeding while young and fertile, trying her best to be a good mother and to bring joy and comfort to her husband's life, faithful and modest. The overwhelming majority of modern women do not fall into this category, and thus do not deserve respect, or happiness for that matter. Now post tits, whore, or stop posting.

Back to reddit (You)

Back to /trannypol/, (((cockmuncher))).

This, user, is why we need more MG42s.

hedonism has fuckall to do with birthrates. you want more white births? kill the power to tvs in middle america.
"oh shit, it's dark, what do?"=babbyboom

Getting sick of misandristic lies, too. Your picture of the male sex drive is flatly inaccurate and if people would stop trying to calibrate society towards it they might stop having random unexpected population slumping.

I didn't bring up hedonism, I was simply responding to a guy who seemed to believe that no children is better then white children from single mothers.

I can't expect you to read back all the way, but suffice to say the mgtow hermits where trying to spread their cancer.

good shit

IOKTBW worked because it's pointing out a massive contradiction in lefty logic when it comes to race. It blows a big hole in the narrative that "we are all equal" but attacking white people is seen a fair game because fighting whites and their culture is billed as "punching up". Your proposal's target, women, largely do not operate on logic. Feels = Reals. Because women act on feelings and cave almost immediately to social pressure the best plan of action is to make your slogan seem like it is the dominate opinion through repetition in public spaces. If a college girl walks on campus and sees:
FEMINISM CREATES FAT CATLADIES
plastered on every surface, just the act of her tearing them down brands her a feminist. If she is not a fat catlady already, it is implied that it is in her future. For a woman dipping her toe in the feminist pool, I think this might be enough for her to slowly back out and deny affiliation. It also provides the opportunity to harvest videos of raging teary eyed feminists tearing down signs that describe them to a t.

What is inaccurate? Then men have the biological impulse to impregnate as many attractive women as possible? Of course we do, it's in our personal reproductive interest to do so, so of course we are born with the drive. Does that mean we should live like niggers, knocking up single moms everywhere and never even meeting our bastards? Of course not, but our raw biological impulse is to do just that, as if it were not for child support laws then it would be in our best interest to do so.

4 hours is pretty reasonable depending on how much assembly your case requires, and how autistic you're going with the cable management.

Can confirm. Was the biggest asshole to this fembitch and her numale bf then after work while I was closing up she comes back and I was balls deep in her. I think women are inherently fucked up, at least the leftist ones. Don't treat them like human beings and more like slaves and they'll be all over you but more or less I think feminists are absolutely the most insane among them. Don't have anything to do with them if you can help it and pump and dump otherwise make sure you get one of those masks for your phone numbers don't give out your real one, ever.

Perhaps women aren't that pliant. Perhaps they aren't the agreeable remoldable fantasies ostensibly produced by right-wing bigots (source-agnosticism is a lesson of this place). Perhaps women stabilize social environments by having a basic consistency of self-presentation (or a basic consistency of self-preservation in less healthy environments). I think, on top of this consistency, women also have an accepting nature that is more willing to accept life for whatever it is, at least for a while. That part of their nature is what can resemble being pliant.

So if there's something about the nature of women that produces superficial pliability, how to explain individuals who seem permanently combative and sometimes even bigoted in their own right? Did all these women get hit with mind control lasers from evil urbanites trying to satisfy their fem-domme fetishes? Is it vacciiines!1!one?

I think maybe there's an underflow condition in human psychology where people who become too accepting can become intensely disagreeable in response to bad experiences. Think "accepting the struggle", "swallowing the red pill", or even (for the grim-iest) "dealing only with reality". I'm proposing it in a womens' minds context, but I'm not thinking of it as a gendered response. People who just accept intensely negative things about others because of course other people are evil are still expressing acceptance and superficial pliability, but they are not positive people anymore.

Also:
When men are crushed into the sex maniac role, it's as misandristic as it was misogynistic way back when the Greeks joked about women being too lusty to enact the Lysistrata gambit for real. There's hardly anyone on the planet whose personality is entirely sexual, and neither gender should be summarized that way.

I have put effort into trying to understand such impulses in the past, but it didn't work. I can't empathize and I don't sympathize. I don't understand where you could possibly be identifying an "our best interest" in that last sentence. I bet you don't even have a dick.

tfw when you sound intelligent, but by the end of it you just sound like someone trying to play the "moderate is the best" viewpoint.

(checked)
kek

Opinion discarded. You are not from here, leave.
Because you have low testosterone? When you see a pretty girl, you don't want to tear her clothes off and pound her? Pfft.
Unlike women, that carry the babies themselves, a man can impregnate multiple women at the same time. Thus, male sexuality has evolved to give us the urge to sow our oats far and wide, to maximize the chances of our genes carrying on into the future, as is the entire purpose of every organism.

Your style says you clingy.

I think it's women in general.
This one girl at work only flirts with me when I refuse to flirt with her.

At parties bitchy girls always like you if you tell them to shut the fuck up or give them a mucky look

I'll shove past Stacey's in night clubs and tell them to watch where they're going.
They always apologize and smile.
If you follow up with a nice conversation they lose interest, if you carry on being a dick they keep talking to you

The sad fact is that women have never been more respected and taken care of in society than under right-wing rules. Leftist policies intentionally keep everyone miserable and at odds with one another, especially turning women against men. Both fascism and national socialism celebrate women's femininity because it fulfills a unique and irreplaceable niche in a functioning society.

I wonder if they're as freaky in the bed as they are on the streets.

just use unvis.it/

Are you that thirsty that you would let vagina dentata near your dick?

Pretty sure he meant that dogs are more reliable than women, especially modern women. But sure, jump out and start talking about fucking animals. That'll show how healthy of a human being you are.

Unironically this. It's ironic but leftists are intent on destroying women the same way they want to destroy diversity despite pushing for it. Look at what is happened in sports now with trannies, there's no way actual women can compete with a loony man who castrated himself and calls himself a woman. At some point, they'll push to destroy women period because they are no longer necessary and a reactionary existence to True Progress(TM).

Never forget who made leftism.
Never forget who made feminism.

Mangina the post. If you have to try this hard to sound intelligent, then you have no true understanding of the topic. Your attempts to appear to be an authority have fallen on deaf ears. Please lurk for at least 5 years, and don't post until you understand what you're trying to say.

Usually like fucking a knothole in a tree. No stamina. No passion. Why do you think they're so angry?

uncensored picture please

It's already been posted. You're gonna have to actually work for your floppy Argentinian feminist tits and hairy snatches.

its Argentine… or nigger. either works

The laughable thing in this image is that the paper is crediting him with "inventing" a computer. He read some component specs, ordered off the shelf parts, and built a customized version of commodity hardware.

Every white vidya addict his age has a wish list for his dream rig. But when a darkie makes the same list and follows through it's a fucking miracle.

I noticed that too. Nigger rigged would have been more accurate.

It's a procedure that you can drag out for weeks if you're making the chassis from scratch.

bump for as to share the excellent oc in this thread

One of the best ways to enrage the rainbow haired freaks is to post traditional feminist icons and eclebs as Traditional housewives. Think wonderwoman in a kitchen cooking a meal, or a particular dyejob bitch in a wedding gown surrounded by children with normal clothes and colored hair, and a baby at her breast.

That pic reminds me of killing floor lals

So, so close to becoming aware of the destructive feminist programming. That's what always amazes me about plebbit - you can see their thought process bordering on a breakthrough before being pulled right back into virtue signalling and groupthink.

Underrated

Op with, women are dumb cunts. Indeed friend, how else do you think after an hour of talking to one I spent the next two poking her holes and jizzing on her face? Don't waste your time on the angry ones, It's all because they're old and ugly and used up now. It's all because guys like me gave them a blast (half of which went in their eyes) then never called them again.

Abolishing the psychiatric hospital is a mistake.

Horny boys like you are the problem. You give all the power over whether or not you're happy, to women. That's why feminism got off the ground in the first place, and why good looking women these days are such narcissistic princesses, because retards like you will worship them just to get a chance at what porn has built up in your head as the be all and end all of your existence; "wet pussy".

Fucking grow up.

I knew one of those. Cokehead.

I've rarely seen D cups screeching like that.

>vice.com/en_us/article/ppvewv/serial-killer-twitter-teenage-girl-fans
lmao at that animu image. who did that?

Also OP is heading in the right direction. Like a woman who bitches at her man to get him to put her in her place, feminism is an entire civilization of women bitching at their men. The majority of white men keep fucking up and giving them what they say they want, which is the exact opposite of what they need. This is why they decry rape while having rape fantasies and importing shitskin rapists, and is why they espouse women's rights and Religion of Cuck™ in the same breath. Right now, feminists see white men as being weak, and that's why they hate us. They don't understand this, and think that they hate us for "muh oppression", when the only thing they respect is "oppression". The solution is to make white men great again. Become a Chad and destroy all soyboys and cucks. When white women respect and worship the white man, the White woman-minority alliance dies, And whatever cucks that are left stop cucking (since they were only doing it in the first place cause they thought that was what women wanted).

She makes me happy, user, and she pulls it off well. I treat her like Mr. Darcy because game.

And in the process you lose all your strength, mental potential, and aggression through the regular loss of semen. I choose not to fuck mine until we're making babies, yet she still makes me happy, cooks me meals and calls me daddy.

You're choosing to jizz away your vitality, youth and potential for pleasure and cummies. Lust is considered a deadly sin for a reason. I've been down the road you're on enough times to know it's not worth it. The reason Western men in general are in such a weak and cucked position is because we've spent the last 70 years caring about getting "wet pussy" more than anything else.

this story is awesome, I will make a bluepilled friend read it, that will remind him of a past event he refuses to see objectively
where does it come from? are there more like this?

Hello nofap/ brother

Hello /nofap/ brother

She called me yuuuuuge last week, cuckboy.

I fapped. Nipples.

Thank you anons. Havent laugjed this hard in awhile.

You can fuck women without cumming, user. When you finally do give her your seed, she will feel so rewarded.

I have been trying to find a good feed for finches, but I keep getting feminists in my yard. They are worse than sparrows. Any suggestion on how I can get rid of these pests?

Ah, so I'm arguing against a teenage boy. Well, I don't expect you to listen to any advice, but remember it when you're in your early 20's and your current relationship (and probably a couple more) are over, and you're wondering why you always get bored of them.

Also having a woman pay half the rent, cook for me, wash my clothes and buy half the food because she loves her 'big daddy' and wants me to stay with her, even while I'm deliberately withholding my seed, hardly seems cucked.

She calls me yuge every week, user. So did the last 3 qts who wanted to marry me and have my babies.

You're right, but it would probably be too tempting for me to cum atm. Should probably wait til I've been celibate for 6 months at least.

*arguing with. Just trying to give you and other anons some good advice from a lot of experience.

hmm, i dont know, it's like you guys are just waking up

They still exist but have become a more destructive system which creates ticking timebombs out of more-or-less sane human beings.

I've counseled a number of people who went through the same fucked up process. They were put in a 24hr psych hold by either their parents or their school for anti-social behavior or some other trumped up nonsense. The 24hr hold quickly becomes a 72hr hold. At some point during this hold the attending physician prescribes an anti-psychotic usually Risperidone (now banned in California but somehow they keep prescribing it). In a small percentage of schizophrenics it helps but in most normal or nearly normal people it causes acute schizophrenia symptoms. The physician then uses those symptoms to extend the hold into a full on indefinite stay. During this time the patient is subjected to some of the worst abuses (four of the people I counseled outright admitted they were raped multiple times, several other alluded to it but clammed up when pressed, and the rest were simply traumatized). All of the people I counseled were kids when this happened, the youngest was 9 when he got hauled into a psych hold by his mother who was bonafide crazy because he'd told a school counselor about her. The oldest was 17, she was held because of a nervous habit she had of scratching at her arms, they thought she was cutting and put her in a hold.

All of the patients I saw had lasting schizophrenia-like symptoms which slowly reduced over a course of years after they were off of 'anti-psychotics'. Only one of them, in my opinion, had any business in a mental ward and that was because he was outright a danger to himself and others due to compulsions to throw himself over cliffs, ledges, bridges, etc.

The reason these hospitals do this is monetary, the state pays them per patient a monthly/quarterly stipend. The more patients they have the more money they get, the longer the patients are in for the bigger the stipend.

These monsters prey upon the most vulnerable children in society, they prey on victims of abuse, on foster system kids, and on kids that really just need a strong role model or counselor to set them on the right path. Instead of helping these young americans grow and find happiness in this world they drug them up and subject them to hellish conditions in exchange for government gibs.

Here's the kicker, and it's one of the reasons I hate kikes so god damn much: All but one of the admitting and prescribing physicians had obviously Jewish names. The only outlier was a doctor named "Grant", so he could also be jew but no way to tell without finding the guy.

Abolishing the psychiatric hospital was the right decision. The system needs to come down and be rebuilt as a system that actually tries to help people rather than locking them in a dark room and feeding them experimental drugs to make sure they stay crazy enough to keep them there.

saved

If I had to pick one thing to cuddle in this thread, it wouldn't be any of the hairy feminist hags.

You first.

Nah I see what this kid is saying, 23 yo here and what the fuck? You expect me to watch you 'Chads' at 33 years come and fuck my girls. Nah man, Ill be fucking these sluts just as you are. Its a tragedy of the commons, mutual mistrust and we all jump on the same ideal age group of girls. There is more to this, women are the problem and their ideas are causing mistrust within the ranks. Anyways 33 y/o is going to be a beta provider you cuck. This is a massive problem that requires a multifaceted approach that none of us have solved yet I believe.

Ftfy

*autistic screeching*

Yeah, we know that, to fight feminism we need to put the memefactory to work and push thia ideas that feminism sucks and oldschool girls are better. But Holla Forums is kiked to the bone, the factory is getting dust. Fucking newfaf, instead saying the obvious, make some memes examples and propose how to propagate it all over the net.

End yourself

Feminism as others have observed is just full of ugly bitter jealous women who can't compete with Stacy and get enough male attention and to be fair I didn't believe this at first but then when feminists started attacking what they considered "unrealistic portrayals" of women in media even if they were real women actors until we have all these uggos and fatties now throughout media to appease their loserhood. Thankfully most women don't buy into feminism.

feminism is to women what mgtow is to men. an outlet for bitter divorcees, homosexuals, and fatties.

I guess so yeah.

Checked.

Men are to blame for feminism.
Do you think that feminism, or race ""equalism"", or mass-immigration would exist if even 10% of men took an active stance against it?
Men are stronger, smarter, and tougher than women. The only power they have is the power we gave them.

And, no, bitching about it on Holla Forums is not an "active stance".

lel

says the dumb faggot who think if men used force (not necessarily physical) to impede feminism now wouldn't be flayed by society.
Fixing the issue of feminism is not a "men have to stand up & take charge issue". This isn't a tribe where all listen to the acknowledged leader. This is a country will a government ready to rape you at every turn if you get in the way of their agenda.
I'm just talking about the general approach you speak of "men" dealing with the issue of feminism.

Jesus Christ if you were ever wondering why there were witch hunts in the past, here is your answer.

I found a goldmine!
1/2

2/2

It's from /r/theredpill

You're correct with most of this, but with two errors.
This will not be allowed to happen under the current state of affairs. Eventually, the state apparatus will need to confronted and either subverted or eliminated in order to achieve these goals. The scenario of the SWAT team to a lone man comes to mind again. The state is masculine power at its peak. It is the mightiest sword by which others fall. There is fundamentally no reason for a woman to submit to a normal man on economic, safety, or social grounds., as the state provides those in greater quantities than a man could. The only reason would be to satisfy her sexuality and her sense of feminine being. Thus this argument rest upon a particular woman's sexuality and not "womanhood" per se. This is why this particular approach to solving the issue is incomplete, as it ignores the "alpha" in the room the state.

all you need is white men to stand you and take back their society…. women are weak they can be brought back kicking and screaming but they will be brought back .

So not only do yids have terrible tits, they all have the same nipples. thanks for sharing.

good post

Aping for a raping.

They are all ugly. Why wont they try this in a Swedish city?

it's funny because she struggles to keep both feet firmly on the ground.

I work as a teacher and looking at young girls I think they'll turn out all right, way better than millennial girls ever did.

Pretty much none of them identity as feminists, hate SJW bs, and are actually quite a bit more feminine than I've seen in decades.

I'm not sure what triggered it but it gives me hope.

Maybe women really can save us all but it'll only be the ones from Generation Z and possibly ALPHA Generation.

This is gold

Oh look! another thread me do bumped!!!

Is there such thing? Or does one need to go to a high-end nightclub in order to get a glimpse of these hoes? Heck, pics for reference would be very helpful.

Or are these what you call "professional escorts?

You are setting your very own demise by focusing on pussy and pussy alone.

Truly "alphas" and women do belong to each other. In that they both live "in the moment, not for the future and are as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Think about it this way, for decades kikes and liberals controlled the entire narrative fed to the youth. More over they convinced three generations that they were "rebelling" despite the fact that they were doing exactly what the kikes who run the media, colleges, and secular social institutions told them to do. Their "rebellion" was orchestrated and the boomers in particular were too stupid to see it while at least some of gen-X and a good half of our generation did see it.

Combine that with the fact that conservative whites have 2.7 kids(the only population in any industrial nation that has an above replacement birthrate) while the liberals have 0.9 and even their mud pets have less than 1.9 in all cases and there is a a strong selective pressure for conservative children.

Now with the internet being the counterculture wellspring rather than media who appears to be the edgy fuckers and who appears to have the full support of the old farts?

And then of course there is the fact that the liberal narrative is a total contruction: the holohoax, the trail of tears, the gilded age, communism, the world wars, racial differences, economics, ect; their narrative regarding all these things is demonstrably false and our historical models are not a narrative but rather the reason we came to these conclusions. Leftism is an endpoint desperately searching for support in history. Our positions were formulated though a study of history. Though we cannot be totally objective we are more objective that those who spit upon objectivity therefore it is more likely that those who study history are likely to reach the same conclusions we have. Once again the internet made it possible to read either simple facts or to get access to narratives that countermand the liberal one, which means they no longer control the discourse. There is debate where once none was allowed.

A real man can cook.
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Prepare for war, fuck securing peace, war is in of itself a noble cause.

image saved thats fucking hilarious

that's exactly what the guy said in the story, the "man" was a high-end fixer/pimp and gave a call to all the city's escort agencies to get their hottest for a high-paying night
you think you can find an obtainable true 10 in a nightclub? Either she will have 95 chads circling her and you will only see their backs, or the chests of the bodyguards of the rich fat fuck who rented her for the night
several 10s together is a billionaires brothel

music name? I know it's from DBZ, but I can't find it

Hayyyy, It's that same bitch…. horse…. whatever it is….

This is literally a reverse Holocaust…..

what degeneracy is this

Filthy fucking kikes. It's not just the shekels, they get off on doing this shit.

Is this a psyop to turn men gay?

Kek
Shave them bald and your post would be even more accurate

it's called a torfag bumping a week old thread, probably with the intent of sliding.

and cue the useful idiots

My oh my for a recipient of dubs you sure are quite the retard. I'll chalk it up to New Years drinking on your part. Tell me when the post date of the comment I was replying to here is and the previous post here
Because that's what you are. You saw this stale thread and commented some meaningless shit, resulting in the sliding of fresh threads. You ought to have saged.

No one else laughing at this one? My favorite.

I independently perceive everythigng you mention but have yet to read a brilliant aphorist or meme-creator who can condense these concepts into a transmissible concept.

Everyone senses these truths but they need water on the seed to make the resentment grow. Meming of this into the mainstream will help that.

Men, as leaders of women, have to do this. It is our responsibility to reward good behavior, and punish bad. Any man who who gets angry at women for being shit confesses his ignorance of reality. Be great, and encourage others to be like you by associating only with people who already are. Everyone else should not be rewarded with your time and energy.

I just had the interesting mental image of a street sweeper coming through and shredding all those piles of clothes with its whirring metal brushes and curiously smug driver, while the dim-witted bitches stare agape above and below. Give those skanks something to screech about.

Why are her nipples erect?
Does she get off on this?

Thanks for revealing how butthurt you are. Filtered