Resist 5g and fight smart grids

as you know, 5G or the internet of da things is being pushed. if these plans are rolled out it result in being exposed to damaging radiation and certain espionage 24/7. we need a plan to inform normies and convince the apathetic boomers to reject this covert form of enslavement. boycott amazon echo devices, purchase cars without gps trackers or shit screens. consider dropping your smart phone.

blacklistednews.com/Apple_Could_Spy_on_iPhone_Users_and_Provide_Real-Time_Reports_to_the_Police/59043/0/38/38/Y/M.html

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Even-your-Wi-Fi-can-cause-cancer/articleshow/47637002.cms

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum#Gamma_rays
hackaday.com/2017/02/06/ham-radio-trips-circuit-breakers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effective_radiated_power
archive.is/zkeIM
5g.ieee.org/standards
takebackyourpower.net/1000s-of-smart-meter-fires-new-whistleblower-court-evidence-video/
twitter.com/dosnostalgic
fedtechmagazine.com/article/2017/06/military-iot-darpa-s-n-zero-initiative-aims-conserve-power-iot-sensors
utilityproducts.com/articles/2017/12/smart-meter-report-finds-76-million-smart-meters-deployed-across-u-s.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jQLY-WIkb0A&t=3s
wirelessweek.com/news/2016/09/t-mobile-targets-iot-customers-stranded-t-2g-shutdown
national-toxic-encephalopathy-foundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Biological_and_Health_Effects_of_Microwave_Radio_Frequency_Transmissions.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"hanz thread"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

could we make old tech trendy somehow? focus on the positive rather than the negative.

Side advantage is, it's effectively a boycott on new shit and harms big tech companies.

And it's greener etc etc

PICS RELATED

You act as if you have a choice. 2G phones will not work in the United States anymore, and UMTS/3G is on its way out as well. AT&T gifted anyone with a 2G phone, a new 3G phone at no cost, with no service commitment, just to get them off of the RAZRs and such that they had been clinging to, in the run-up to LTE.
I regularly use older computers, and both my newest computer and my routers are all at least 9 years old. I have a Win98 and a Win3 system kicking around for specific purposes, both with network access and internet connectivity, though in the case of the Win3 system, I can only browse specific webhosts. Anything with Cloudflare blocks Netscape 3.

welp

5G is not internet of things, it means gigabit data over phone towers.
Internet of things is your toaster recommending ads based on the bread toasted.
They can be used separately and you do not need internet of things and could probably manually disable it by tinkering with the hardware.

Why the fuck aren't you archiving, nigger?

You will never get anyone without terminal autism to purchase a CRT display.

I have bad news for you: Normalfags want to be spied on 24/7. They will go out of their way to make sure zogbook has every new piece of data regarding what is happening in their lives and mass surveillance makes them feel safe. The bulk of people does not want and frankly does not deserve freedom. They are herd animals.

Unfortunately they drag the rest of us down with them so we have to fight for their freedom too, without their held and despite their constant slander and abuse. Revolution is a spectator sport. We just have to make sure to win the few percent with any independent thought to our cause and kill the Jew once and for all, and then they will mindlessly follow us.

they are free
as for OP he knows damn well he was BTFO in Holla Forums for his bogus radiation claims

This isn't the only problem we have.

You couldn't pay me to put one on my desk

Flax is much less common, but actually slightly more estrogenic than soy. Soy and flax should both become schedule 1 substances, tbh.

Although I would never put an IOT device in my house unless I built it. I don't think rf causes illness. The kind of people that say this shit causes illness are the same kind of people that put pic related on everything. As a licensed HAM radio operator, I have never once seen negative side effects from rf. That being said. I do believe these devices are intended to spy on you. I also know for a fact that if these devices trancieve, they can be used to cause house fires. I forget the exact frequency, but I know it was a lower one, when I sent the signal out it caused a hair dryer in my house to switch on and off the GFCI circuit it was plugged into…multiple times. I think there where actually some people talking about this at defcon a few years back as well. In my opinion that this is a much larger threat. If you have to have these devices in your house, or want them. The simple solution is to get a frequency counter. If the device is sending a signal…take it outside and burn it with fire.

Its like the keeanu reeves moovie before he eats Robitussin pills

I fucking hate any normie that enjoys Alexa

Admit it. You're not white, are you?

Hi Schlomo, whatcha' doing?

you are not licensed ham operator. the rest of is also BS.

electromagnetic frequencies can cause problems. for example..if you put object in microwave oven (for example some meat) it will get hot. and this is microwave spectrum. as for gamma rays

After hard X-rays come gamma rays, which were discovered by Paul Ulrich Villard in 1900. These are the most energetic photons, having no defined lower limit to their wavelength. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum#Gamma_rays

it is all a question of energy that is used. If there is more energy than it is more damage to body tissue

I love this shit.
I love well built appliances that do one thing well.
I had a dream that the Neoliberal fuckfest would end and that we would have ebin crt's again

Rolling for utopian vaporwave future.

not so much rf but at a range of up to 60 GHz. With smart meters there is rf being used, but the information would be bounced off of homes and make an overall difference. the fact that birds and bees's migratory and reproduction levels are affected shows evidence that humans could be affected as well

Sorry, I was specifically talking about low range EMF, of which I have not seen any ill effects, which would be all you would ever get with small iot devices or other mesh networked rf devices. Really these put off much less radiations than the ELF fields you see from power lines and sub stations. I imagine there is more radiation emitting from the dirt surrounding your house than some of these iot mesh networks.

Why? It's a perfectly functional item. A bit bulky, but I see no reason to have such an aversion to them. What about CRTs upset you?

I've got a CRT on a Windows XP tower that I use for digitizing analog music.

Also, here is a write up on tripping breakers with a radio. You can do the same with a GFCI plug. You can effectively burn down a house doing this.

hackaday.com/2017/02/06/ham-radio-trips-circuit-breakers/

I play my NES and SNES and watch old horrer VHS on a CRT in my workshop. It really is the only way to play classic games and watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

but cellular towers are high (long) range networks. Gain or power output of a cell tower transmitter allowed in the US is 100 watts urban, 500 watts rural (max power).

Effective radiated power (ERP), synonymous with equivalent radiated power, is an IEEE standardized definition of directional radio frequency (RF) power, such as that emitted by a radio transmitter. It is the total power in watts that would have to be radiated by a half-wave dipole antenna to give the same radiation intensity (signal strength in watts per square meter) as the actual source at a distant receiver located in the direction of the antenna's strongest beam (main lobe). ERP measures the combination of the power emitted by the transmitter and the ability of the antenna to direct that power in a given direction. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effective_radiated_power

mesh networks are low power. But 5G is using cell towers. cell towers also work 24/7. and there is a thing called cumulative radiation exposure intermountainhealthcare.org/ext/Dcmnt?ncid=521548897

I suddenly want to go innawoods, topple a cell phone tower, lead-plate my room, or something.

The video I watched posted by OP was specifically talking about IOT devices. Which from what I have seen is lower power mesh networks.

Imagine a future where just one guy on the whole block disabled his opt-out IoT crap, and you need to find out who's the Holla Forumsack in the block.

It's like trying to find the pedo where there's only one TOR user.

they're putting shit up in my area
fuck 5g

by the way what model cell phone is that?

When you see the equipment being put up, sabotage them.

You dont need phone.

jesus fuck US is that much more than China

We can connect low power mesh networks and use it for internet. we do not need cell towers (internet providers) then.

A wireless mesh network (WMN) is a communications network made up of radio nodes organized in a mesh topology. It is also a form of wireless ad hoc network.

Look at the world's topology. Imagine that some node in Alaska is going to be serving traffic that comes all the way from Chile/Argentina, just because it's the closest node to Russia, which then needs to go all the way to South Africa or some shit.

Mesh networks are great but you still need some centralization.

and keep in mind that you can turn the power even more up. also, note this

The FCC licenses and approves equipment and facilities that generate RF and microwave radiation. Although the FCC would not knowingly authorize a facility or device that resulted in a health hazard, the FCC's primary jurisdiction does not lie in the health and safety area. Therefore, the FCC must rely on other agencies and organizations for guidance in these matters.

There is currently no official federal standard for exposure of the general public to RF radiation. It is generally agreed that federal responsibility for developing national guidelines for public exposure to non-ionizing radiation rests with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Until recently, the EPA was developing "Federal Guidance" for RF fadiation that would have recommended safe levels of exposure for the public. If approved, such a recommendation would have been transmitted to other federal agencies for implementation. However, as noted previously, the EPA has apparently decided to abandon that effort and to "defer" indefinitely its program dealing with non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation due to budgetary constraints and a lack of resources. At press time it was unclear whether that decision might be reversed.

then you can you optical cable. There is shit tone of them laying around in oceans.

no, you need good routing protocols

just cut the cables ivan

Until a GOOD job is trying to reach you to tell you that they've accepted your application and want you to start ASAP. Or if some fuck runs you off of the road in the middle of nowhere. Or you need to call for emergency assistance for someone.

Besides the "dude weed" grammar, this is retarded. Do you really think all that optical cable is just "laying around"? Do you think there's no centralized maintenance of all that? Not saying centralization is always good, but it's a necessary evil in this case, because who else will go send a boat every time a shark bites the cable too hard?

Nope.
Retards want their status signaling trash.
It is.
Keeping an electronic out of the hands of foreign recyclers is the most "green" thing you can do other than not being a vegetarian.

It's a battle you can't win because you're trying to convince a zombie they don't need brains to live.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

sharks are bitting much smaller amount of cables that is generally belied. of course somebody has to maintain them. who ever is doing that has control of traffic. Now, who would that be ?

Google, Facebook and Microsoft want more control over the internet’s basic infrastructure archive.is/zkeIM

I don't want it to be governments but I also don't want it to be Google/Facebook/Microsoft.

Gosh this is depressing.

The pattern of errors in this post suggests OP is a smart person faking stupid to discredit an opposition that, if it's worth using dishonest tactics to assault, should possibly be considered for zincere support. However, recursive motive modeling suggests that my interpretation is the expected one, and therefore the proper level of counter-induction is one further, and therefore OP should indeed be oppozed.

(Get your opsec straight and stop feeding computing power to organized crime state or otherwise.)

Internet users accurately represent public opinion on surveillance. Go talk to people about surveillance and you'll lose count of oppositional positions so hard you'll be fascinated when you finally find a supporter. You'll be eager for their position - it'll be different, novel, and still thorougly unpersuasive. There's no reason to believe surveillance even works, let alone the higher bar that it's worth spending money on when we're supposed to be a constitutional republic assembled with the consent of the governed. We don't need to subsidize the egos and careers of people who believe in surveillance.

it's only a matter of time until Holla Forumsanons make Watch_Dogs and right wing hacking squads a reality. IoT is the most insecure thing ever seen.

post yfw jew turns out to be a hero after all

we would only need a group with experience in network security, coding, and at least some electrical engineering

I meant to say we.ev, but I forgot we've got that word-filtered now.

Underage detected.

literally every issue you mentioned was solved

Going back to CRT's is the exact opposite of what you want to do if you want to avoid radiation.

?

Internet of Things = Watchdogs in meatspace
I just wanted to play vidya

I tuned off 5 g one year ago, check a couple weeks ago, THEY HAD TURNED IT BACK ON remotely.

I had to disable it again.

I thought the bee shoah was because of nicatinoids

neonicotinoid**

Yeah, you don’t have it, you mentally defective piece of shit.

Lived most of my life without phone. For 3 years I got caught in (((smartphone))) trap, going to rid of it.

back to >>>/x/ you go

Kek. I never owned a fucking smartphone in my life & live off the grid without a fucking pole in sight. You kids sure catch on fast.

and then you have your kikes shitposting everywhere. I don't envy you, your cancer will be long and painful before you die :)

5G is radiation
you objectively fail at shilling

learn how to speak proper English before posting you sub-human street shiter

It's emitting something else, the 5G signals are very weak and that is the very reason they require a lot of transmitting stations. It's a very high frequency signal that probably barely penetrates our tissue. The possible radiation generated by the towers is another thing.

that just means more trinitrons for me.

sadly i have yet to come across one, just trinitrons and diamondtrons for now.
I would really like to check one out, I haven't seen a proper professional grade shadow mask display before.

you got it all wrong
old codger detected
his ctr experience is 30+ years old, he doesn't know about a high-end CTR from 2005

I like CRT better as well but even windows 95 had technology related to these fuckery patents

"Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation"

puplication no. US6506148 B2

Integrating everything into a single 5G system will inevitably blow up in our faces. Becoming more reliant on wireless technology has the unseen effect of crippling our ability to live without all this integrated 5G bullshit. All it takes is one well placed coronal mass ejection from the sun to completely fry our entire grid. This happened once before you niggers. During September of 1859 a CME wiped out all of America's telegraph lines. Look up the Carrington Event for sources. Having been observing the sun with my autism powers for quite some time now, I can guarantee that we are overdue for another Earth facing CME within our lifetime. Except this time everyone will be too busy shiting on Twitter before they realize we are all fucked.

is there any kind of cheap way to secure HDDs from this sort of thing?

The FCC concern is with interference. As far as health and safety goes, its primary concern is with the interference of health supporting devices.

Overall for this entire thread, you will know when you are being affected by intense radiation because it is a burning sensation. The only way to burn something is with a galvitron in a small and confined space (a microwave oven), a shit ton (>10s of gigawatts) of power, or an extremely directional antenna, pointed at you for a quanifable amount of time. Its just like burning ants with a glass. Those microwave transmission towers are an example of one, but they are so directional, that you have to absolutely montionless at the focal point for a few seconds, which is impossible.

Keep them unplugged. Same as you would do during a thunderstorm. In fact, thunderstorms are simply smaller geomagnetic storms. Trust me, when the kill shot hits Earth, you'll know it. If you ever see the auroras down in Georgia, maybe even as far south as Florida, get ready for some serious shit. Pic related would have killed us, indirectly, if it was facing earth.

Whats difference between 5g towers and the 5g wireless router everyone has in their house?

5th generation cellular tech

5Ghz 802.11 wifi band.

completely different stuff.

Get the fuck out of here you NN thinktank shill, 5G is just a set of standards allowing improvements allowing for greater transmission rates with lower latency. Documentation and further reading: 5g.ieee.org/standards

your pic is bogus, a true liberal would never hold a hammer because it's so redneck, holy crap, he would ask a cop to blow up the wasp with his gun, because he doesn't have one, he's not an insecure primate

also the official 5G standards documentation is dreadfully short on the dangers this thing poses, whether they are a threat to health, to safety ot to privacy

this is way it is prudent to also have fiber optic cable as back and mean to transmit over long distance.

cumulative effect ?

this is why it is prudent to also have fiber optic cable as back up and means
to transmit over long distance

Many 17" Multisyncs use Cromaclear tubes. The Viewsonic Graphics series is also excellent. People complain that Diamondtron displays are fuzzy, but I think the picture is just as good as the Sony tubes.

He warned you.

Ted was an idiot. What he should of warned people about is Jews. Technology in the hands of of the Third Reich was carefully monitored for its pros and cons in terms of risks it provided to the people. That's why microwave ovens were discontinued by the Germans, then re-continued when Jews took charge of developing and selling them. That part of history on microwave ovens has been covered up by Jews.

When you have a technological sector run by a homogeneous nationalist population, the advancement of that technology generally has the safety of the people put ahead of advancement for profit. Ted hated technology irrationally. If you do not pursue technology, your species will inevitably die to a catastrophic event that without technology, you as a species could not overcome.

There is such a thing as minimalism in a technocracy. It's just not talked about or encouraged.

>>>/x/ shit still up

Source youtube.com/watch?v=P5AYRWvjiVg

oh really, can it be fixed with a bit of tuning through the focus pot(s)? the one I just picked up has a blur to it, otherwise it's pretty strong.
I'll have to start taking a closer look at the other CRTs I come across.

No. This is the best thing ever. This is the hacker paradise we were promised and have been waiting for.

you don't need a SMARTphone

Yea, I'm sure Holla Forums isn't a bunch of fuckwits choking down every bit of "tech" they can get. This is like saying Trump got BTFO at Huffpo.

oh this again?
unfounded bullshit

Ham here. To qualify to be a ham, you have to learn ALL SORTS of ways to protect yourself and neighbors from your RF. It's lidderawly half the test at the higher level of General and Extra. In other words, you are so ignorant, you don't even have a clue that you are ignorant.

The new multi-Ghz peer-to-peer protocols proposed by Samsung et al could allow someone to see through walls at the equivalent of HDTV resolution. Wi-fi is basically turning everyone's homes into glass.

we need to get this trending #resist5G or #saynotosmartgrids

takebackyourpower.net/1000s-of-smart-meter-fires-new-whistleblower-court-evidence-video/

American values have been dead since the patriot treason act, I doubt anything can stop it now. It's sad but Snowden's sacrifice was for nothing (even if he is sorta a cuck) because most people are lemmings.

I have to live next to two of those fucking mobile towers. They keep upgrading them every year, and making the radiation levels increase. My community garden is right between 2 of the towers as well. Gardening should be a healthy hobby, but for me it's now dangerous. I wouldn't be surprised if I get brain cancer in a few years. Nobody gets asked if they want high intensity radiation blasted through their house everyday giving them cancer, just so the fucking hipster faggots can enjoy 4k cat videos while they walk to the nearest starbucks or whatever.

The EE advert on television even fucking joked about high speed cat videos from the new mobile upgrades. Fuck this world.

ALSO FUCK YOU KIKE MODS. I made my first post here again, after not visiting for months, and I get a month ban for talking about the scumbag ZOGpigs. Not even 4chan has censorship anywhere near this bad.

I'm a moderator on another board, and I would be never ban somebody instantly for having different opinions. If this behaviour keeps up, people will stop posting on Holla Forums, until there's nobody left.

The constant surveillance aspect is enough to worry about this without making up bullshit, user.

>(((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))),
The problem is you and your fellow travelers derail threads filling them with calling everyone a shill.

It's cheaper than a land line. Just leave it at the house with the battery pulled until needed.

it is, people who larp as physicists like to tell you everything is caused by emf

The issue there being you can't take calls or get messages when you're not using it, unlike a landline.

I mostly use my smartphone for looking up addresses and using GPS. If i have multiple places to go, and plans change, it's pretty invaluable for getting revised routes & helping replan on the fly. I've thought about getting a separate GPS, but those don't have the same internet capabilities I use when I'm out and about looking up addresses, hours, etc. It's about how you use it, just like your computer

So I guess the people who don't die of cancer will just become mixed brown (triracial) irradiated mutant soyboys with a maximum IQ of 95 for the NWO.

This guy is a complete autist and loves only old tech from the 80's and 90's
twitter.com/dosnostalgic

I really want magneto style EM radiation blocking helmets to become a thing.

I just wanted to chime in on this, Verizon still accepts old 2g phones due to not using GMA but rather a different system unique to burgerland. Sooner or later it might still be dropped, but my beat up RAZR is still chugging through Page Plus ($10 every 120 days) on the Verizon network.

Old computers are easy, they still work as well as they ever did, unless you're doing something like buttcoin mining or video editing, there's just no need to upgrade your shit. Pre 08 AMD or Pre 06 Intel stuff isn't even much of a step down as far as specs go, so the average user wouldn't even have a problem.

So leave the battery in while leaving it at home.

I've come to believe that there's no way to convince the normals to stop hurting themselves. We've ended up with an almost perfect 50/50 split of 1984 and Brave New World: constant surveillance and trying to subvert our most basic freedoms, while at the same time subduing us with drugs of all forms, diversions, shitty bread & pointless circuses. People are stupid, and get angry when you tell them the truth.

inb4 blackpill. Yes, it is absolutely blackpill. i wish it wasn't. I now realize that, even if we tore it all apart, removed (((bagel))), and started anew, (((they'd))) sneak back in and fuck it all up within 50 years. Maybe less. My last roll of the dice is on GenZed and Jesus' return, with a small side-wager on King Arthur returning to save Britain at odds of 2000:1.

There's a lot to like of old tech.

Phonecucks get the gas.

try putting a cellphone on your heart area with an active call going

>>>/suicide/

Don't the new hundred dollar bills have some electrical shit in them also?

I don't want to shittalk you but your wife must not think very highly of you if she won't even quite facebook to make you happy. Just apply pressure and make it into a big deal.

anyone got the jew image of "internet of everything"
"Wake up your front lawn so it knows to water itself"

fedtechmagazine.com/article/2017/06/military-iot-darpa-s-n-zero-initiative-aims-conserve-power-iot-sensors

What a tech? Half the general test is about RF exposure and keeping yourself and others safe from it.

FYI

utilityproducts.com/articles/2017/12/smart-meter-report-finds-76-million-smart-meters-deployed-across-u-s.html

Turning off a circuit will not burn down your house.

This guy gets it. 5G is new infrastructure. Of course I don't trust new anything as long as kikes are involved, but having faster networking speeds doesn't mean I need to buy a toaster that spies on me while I masturbate. Resist stupid shit like smart microwaves and shame the retards who buy them.

and yet you're here, where it counts
have hope, user, it'll all work out eventually

Pirate your water or gas analyzer to show minimal use-We better have /techpol/ on this

"We" should make ,

"If you don't want a fire unplug that dryer"

To teach normalfags that ,every electronic device should be unpluged and that "power saving" mode is just spy mode

Eventually it'll be forced on most people, considering they'll just switch over networks to only support 5G and saturate the market with AI-assisted smartphones compatible with it. It'll get to a point where providers will just give you a new "free super-smartphone" to ensure the transition is completed (which they up the prices to make you gradually pay for it).

get some of these normies in the comments woke

youtube.com/watch?v=jQLY-WIkb0A&t=3s

As highend as VGA can get.

My drug dealer's smart refrigerator was the reason he got caught it recorded all of his deals

You could always just move to pic related.

T-mobile is not shutting down their 2G support.

wirelessweek.com/news/2016/09/t-mobile-targets-iot-customers-stranded-t-2g-shutdown

This entire thread is
>>>/x/
tier

Radio waves are radiation by definition but are not harmful like x-rays or Gamma rays. Read a book, nigger.

You're not going to get any terminal autist or normie to transition back to a CRT monitor. Those really do hurt the eyes when you look at them for too long.

This is true but no tech company is going to go back to this stuff, and nobody makes adapters or the parts for them anymore. Scavenging for them is costly and expensive.

Literally do your fucking homework.
It is not "greener".
I do care for the environment and the new tech is really bad too but not nearly as bad as the old stuff.

They do indeed cause problems.
Nearby radio waves can interfere with pacemakers for boomers like yourself. It's why they have a designated notice in the box and on the product itself if it has the potential to interfere with these items.

At least in the states, under federal law you can purchase up to 15 pounds of uranium or around 6.5 kilograms for my Yurop frens. without the (((FBI))) knocking on your door.
However any amount of uranium will instantly place you on a watchlist for a minimum of 3 years

5G is not the (((IoT))), it is a new protocol for towers to handle gigabit data, as user states here

Everyone has shut down their 2G support in CY+2

Citation needed.
And an archive.

You shouldn't carry a phone in your pocket because that will harm sex cells, this is indeed known and confirmed by real science

See a little bit earlier in my post here, you fucking /x/-boomernigger.
Cumulative radiation exposure is real, but if you're not working around Cesium-137 and Iodine-137 on the daily, or you live inside a particle collider you're not going to get cancer from background radiation alone.
Now stop smoking those cigarettes your (((doctor))) told you were safe in 1970.

*Iodine-127
Sage for doublepost.

you are not a very convincing shill, as your only link is to >>>/x/

we are talking about frequencies in the range of 28 to 60 GHz which are at the higher end of the rf spectrum and are thus called microwaves. these waves may not heat up the body but do interfere with physiology.
national-toxic-encephalopathy-foundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Biological_and_Health_Effects_of_Microwave_Radio_Frequency_Transmissions.pdf

I remember one user posting a while ago about how the problem with 5G doesn't have anything to do with radiation, or any IoT bullshit, but how having such fast mobile speeds essentially causes the user to fail to notice when large amounts of data is being used. Right now your phone can transmit GPS and basic text without your knowledge, but a phone running on 5G, with presumably unlimited data, could record and stream conversations while in your pocket or on your desk and you'd never notice that data being pushed through. It could potentially (((whoever))) to listen to your daily conversations, or run those conversations through a word finding algorithm to find Holla Forumsacks at home.

*could potentially ALLOW (((whoever)))

Understanding this is half of the battle.
95% of people are followers with no independent will. They wait for instructions.

accuracy

especially the part about them becoming angry when you tell them the truth.
it is like they are part of a larger organism, and if that organism is threatened, they act as the internal defense system.
they defend the parasite within themselves

Have you ever been to west Virginia? They are some poor people.

we already have this happening with directed energy weapons and the gangstalking of targeted individuals. wifi which has been around since 2003-4 operates on the same frequency as a household microwave (yes it literally cooks you).

don't believe me look up "directed energy weapon","gangstalking","electronic harassment","v2k","gaslighting" on google and come back. specifically for this and other such devices "microwave gun".

or just search 4plebs for hanz threads:archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"hanz thread"/

read and analyze and learn.

it may SEEM crazy but have an open mind.

we need a plan to inform normies and convince the apathetic boomers to reject this covert form of enslavement. boycott amazon echo devices, purchase cars without gps trackers or shit screens. consider dropping your smart phone.

What's not to like about Waste Virginia? The water is full of coal oil, the roads make blind 90º turns at the top of hills in 45+MPH zones, gas is ridiculously expensive, and there's fucking nowhere to work. It's like someone scraped up everything that sucks about Tennessee, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, and made a single state out of them. The ONLY good thing about WV is that they're pretty pro-gun, and don't have too many leftist shitheads in public office.

user, that shit turns normalfags off so fast your head would spin.
>muh chemtrails
for fuck sake alex it's condensation this is basic physics

One EMP and we can set the western world on fire.

Think about it.

Condensation as in contrails does not remain for hours and hours on end at lower altitudes unless it's extremely cold. And even when it is cold it does not spread like a thin film over the skies like a fog it remains cloud like.

Does a grid-like pattern look normal to you? You're being sprayed son.

Dont know much about this contrails stuff.
I just want to say though.
Isn't that like saying clouds dont stay around very long?
Its always fucking cold at airliner altitudes