Xanadu Next Western Edition

NOVEMBER 3RD
TOOK XSEED LONG ENOUGH
nichegamer.com/2016/10/21/xanadu-next-western-release-set-for-november-3/

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/312560/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neato. Glad to see XSEED continuing to release on GOG. I've never played any of the Xanadu games, so I'm looking forward to this.

How does this game relate to the NES game Faxanadu? Or is it just a naming coincidence, because i loved that game.

I'll torrent it but I've never liked a Falcom game.

Its made by the same company
Nihon Falcom

The Steam page just went up: store.steampowered.com/app/312560/

No, Hudson Soft developed Faxanadu. Falcom only licensed the Xanadu IP to Hudson for a Famicom game, rather than a new PC-88/Sharp X1/Fujitsu FM-7 Xanadu. Xananext is definitely a (distant future) sequel to the original 1985 Xanadu, though it plays more like a mix of Brandish, Ys, Nox, and various Zeldas/Metroidvanias.

What about Falcom game music?

This is Faxanadu?!
I remember that game.

Nah, but I wish there was a new Faxanadu…not sure if Falcom could bully Konami into cooperating.

Ah shit nigga, a new Faxanadu would be awesome. I loved that game's bgm.

So Faxanadu isn't Falcom? How funny because I actually liked Faxanadu. Looks like I still haven't played a good falcom game

Fuck yes, I was so close to breaking down and getting the old ass fan translation

As much as Faxanadu rocks, I find that the rest of the series is better.

Bt the Way, the Legend of Xanadu I & II should be fan translated before the end of the year, and those games are fucking great as well.

Can't wait to try Wind Legend of Xanadu, at least for the NPC detail rivaling Legend of Heroes III that same year. Sequel also should be great, a lot better than Ys V.

Nice, thanks for the info never knew that
Though Falcom only developed inhouse.
But seeing how long they've survived something like this is bound to happen

Bump

??

i dont get it? the game is already out! At least with a english patch. Go look at theisozone.

is there anything new with this releas.

already have it.

what program?
I've always just used folders. placed games in the "games" folder on the root of the drive, or within various structures in an "Emulation" folder within that folder if they're emulated.

Better widescreen and script, plus (I hope) new gamepad options. There might be one or two smaller features after that, on top of better-looking UI/2D assets.

Most of their PC engine release were developed by Hudson soft.

0/10

Perfect

Have it too, it comes with a widescreen patcher and full eng translatio patch on theisozone

What ever the fuck this is in op, he should kill himself for shilling

Wait, isn't there is already one?
Are they doing the same shit squeenix did with FF0? Who is expected to buy this shit?

One of what? There's been a fan translation patch for ages, but XSEED can't use it.

The fan patch does not have native widescreen. You can see how the UI stretches vs. the screens XSEED posted. And it looks like you get a bit extra viewing space in the XSEED version also.

Barring this version, you could always buy the PC retail set from Falcom and patch it.

What are the chances of it getting tumblr pronouns and other sjw cancer?
Is there anything to censor/"localize" in the game?

Absolutely zero considering Xseed is doing the localization.
There is nothing and Xseed rarely censors their games. The only real instance of them censoring a game is removing the ages in the SK games character bios

YES

There is a widescreen Patch too

Do we have a torrent for the JP version?

Go to theisozone there is also the widescreen Patch and the eng Patch

torrent the gog installer for the native widescreen and better translation

Im a good goy that likes to support Falcom and Xseed.

Launchbox