So when is Holla Forums going to "Gas the kikes, race war now."

Just like the Malaysian Muslims, all talk no action…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When it gets over sucking trumps dick long enough to notice he's not Hitler.

That's not Israel

Trump is killing his own people. Why the hell is the international community not doing anything about this?

Whoops, here's Israel.

Who's stopping (((you))) from starting the race war and gassing your Semitic vermin family, faggot?

you noticed that, huh? Call 'em pacifists, and look at how they recoil.

right after you

IT'S honeypot BLUEBILL MAN EVERYONE
HE'S BACK

Well I'm not a Jew but the site, board owner and the Holla Forums mod is.

Interesting, eh?

Lainposter you rascal, get in here!
I'm so excited to show off my shitposting folder.

>Not (((OP)))
Kill yourself, kike

When somebody else seizes power for them so they can bandwagon without risking their lives.

So when is Holla Forums going to gas the kikes and start the race war???

Tomorrow after 2 pm

degenerate

The same time the Muslims attack Israel.

Charlottesville
Keep Yourself Safe OP

Kill yourself, kike

I'm not kidding about this by the way. This is his post format. Look at the OP image. Now look at this image he took of a previous thread that got shitposted into the sea, and this image he put together insisting that white nationalists cause poverty.

The same time you cucks do more than impotent whining about the president getting two scoops of ice cream.

Are you a White Sharia?

It's a different size. You're for White Privilege?

What's with all the white supremacist propaganda lately? All I see is Jewish supremacists shouting boogeyman on the TV channels?

I was urging foreign powers to do the fighting for me.

Yes I am for white privilege because whites are superior, thus their privilege is an intrinsic feature of their existence.
Are you against white existence?