I fucking hate Roger Stone

https ://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/roger-stone-book-fall-of-trump

Stone seems to think that a bunch of thots and losing the Alabama senate race means that Trump will be impeached. I hate Roger Stone and the rest of the

MUH IMPEACHMENT

kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhmrTL8FciM
thegoldwater.com/news/13950-Trey-Gowdy-SMASHES-Deep-State-Clinton-Puppet-Special-Counsel-Robert-Mueller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get lost Trump Kike

If Trump gets removed from office it would set off a second civil war. You should be cheering for him to be impeached user, not fighting it.

Hello Stone, nice to see you too

MAGA GOYIM!

Fake news. Kill yourself.

Which is worth it just to see the colossal disaster that it would be. The left is far more united despite being weak beta transfaggots. If the sides became Trump cucks or Drumpf tards I have half the mind to shoot them both.

Your dubs are canceled out by the fact they match the ones in my ID. The White race needs to purge its undesirables and we also need to purge every enemy of the White race from the land. That won't happen without a very bloody civil war faggot.

lol

Who said I would be fighting for Trump? I'd be fighting for the White race. Trump is just a placeholder. He is the last ditch effort at a political solution and he's not even doing that well.

You don't have to break links anymore, they disabled hotlinking on this board.

There you go imbecile. Now take your vanityfair-tier thread-making skills and fuck off back to reddit.
youtube.com/watch?v=NhmrTL8FciM
Go back 40ish minutes or watch video related.

well if he is /ourguy/ then he's definitely not doing enough… the scenario I hope for is this: dems rig 2020 election, dem gets elected, there is now a ~2 month period where Trump is still President but everybody knows that White Americans have completely lost control of our democracy and there will never be a GOP President again. During this period, Trump declares military government with himself as supreme leader indefinitely while we drain the swamp and expose all the corruption in Washington. The kikes then go into full overdrive hebrew attack mode, the most vicious jewish mobilization since WWII, and throw everything they can at us. They crash the economy with no survivors, there is no food in the grocery stores, everybody that is not in a rural area has nothing to eat. The race war then begins, as hungry swarms of millions of niggers and spics flee the cities in angry mobs armed with glocks, baseball bats and kitchen knives, looking for suburban white houses to raid for a bite to eat to survive. Meanwhile, there is a civil war between those loyal to the democratic regime and those loyal to Trump and his aligned generals- some 60% of the military versus the rest. Ultimately, this would be the most brutal internal conflict in the history of the world, much more severe than the Civil War. And in the end, despite enormous losses, whites and Trump loyalists would win.

One last point because some retard will most likely imply it. I am not a fan of Roger Stone or Jonestein.

Hmmm. This could only mean getting Jeruslaem didn't alleviate the butthurt over Putin winning in Syria.

wew

Nah. Republicans not funding him did it.

Nah. Mueller has nothing. And Trump getting charged while Hillary and team nigger get nice retirements would start a war and beloved Jerusalem would be the capital of Palestine the next day.

Some shabbos goyim deserve death more than your average kike. It sucks to say it, but it’s the truth.

Less than half of those that voted for Trump turning out to vote in the election did it. All the niggers hopped on the bus and checked the (D) in return for a bucket of KFC and some purple drank to wash it down.

It's also quite possible that they just let the rural areas count first to see how many votes they would need, then rigged it completely with electronic voting machines.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy Jimbo

Daily reminder that Roger Stone was introduced to Trump by Roy Cohn, the boy-trafficking GRIDS kike who sabotaged McCarthy.

You know this is not going to happen.

>Defending (((ROGER STONE)))

Gommies lose their white card.

Guys this land im on is biblical and magical and its mine and i like it and you cant have it because i just said its divine and i have nukes and if you dont start living in my schizophrenic world where dates have speshul meenings and some dirt in the desert gives you +25 to spirit then im gona execute the samson option. There is nothing wrong with what I just said because I said its real but if you say that your land is magical a jewish psychiatrist will determine that you are in psychosis despite the fact that 5 minutes ago someone told them their land was magikul and they started wearing a magical hat because of it.

The problem with jews was never the pedos, the rapists, the thieves, the murderers, the tricksters etc. The problem with jews is the same problem with christians muslims hindus buddhists satanists etc - they are dangerously retarded mentally ill people who act on their delusions of grandeur and they are so deep into their confirmation bias that they will just make up more bullshit at will insead of dealing with the humiliation of admitting that theyve wasted this much time playing dungeons and dragons with peoples fucking lives.

They know the moment they are exposed they will be forced to gain actual knowledge and be at level 1, so they went all in on their insanity.

No labels like "anti semite" have any power anymore. Pointing out how fucking retarded you are is no longer a crime. Get the fuck over yourselves and grow the fuck up or you will be left behind when we actually develop the powers spoken about in your magical comic books.

thegoldwater had a good article on how bad things are going for the Russia collusion investigation. It's going worse than Hillary could have ever expected.

thegoldwater.com/news/13950-Trey-Gowdy-SMASHES-Deep-State-Clinton-Puppet-Special-Counsel-Robert-Mueller

The sexual allegations is their next desperate move. Trump should take Jerusalem back and give it to needy Africans.

This but Trump may cuck out and not declare a military/fascist government. My hope is that Dems win a majority in 2018, impeach him, then kick off your scenario user with the twist that Trump suspends elections and we go full Fourth Reich.

you dumb fucking nigger op do some research before u post shit from vanity fair and believe it

i happened to be watching infowars today right when roger stone was talking about that article. the he has been writing down some stuff to make a book to write IF THE DEMOCRATS FUCK HIM OUT OF THE PRESIDENCY… he wont write it if he stays president and doesnt get impeached

you fucking retard

That Alabama election was so obviously rigged it's appalling that I still see people here acting like it was a legitimate decision.
They rigged it against Trump but luckily the Founding Fathers had the foresight to shit like that happening 240 years ago.

Seriously how is Gowdy still around? The kikes just biding their time or what?

This tbh
Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed. If civil conflict comes remove judges and mayors

remember when 8/pol/ used to have stone threads and there were lots of anons here taking him and his inside baseball takes seriously during the pre-election and if you questioned this you'd get called a shill?

b..but he pissed of libtards and SJW, that's all that matter.

Part of me wants this. A lot of traitors would get BTFO'd.

Alternate title for book, "HE WON'T TAKE MY CALLS ANYMMOOOOAAHHH :(((( HE HASN'T RESPONDED IN 10 MONTHS :((("

Stone is behind Franken's fall. Stone coordinated everything with her station manager. Here is Stone's MO: He takes more credit than he is due for things he in only partially or not really at all responsible for (i.e. the "Brooks Brothers riot") but takes none at all for those he is entirely responsible for (the phone call to Spitzer's dad, Franken…) And apparently his MO works. When he trolls the Left they think he's serious and don't realize what he's up to.

4 the lulz

sessions should be fired ad gowdy should replace him.
but then who would take gowdy's place.

A thread died for this trash.
HOPEFULLY A MOD WILL TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PRACTICE BANNING

I like his methods. Only reason i still tune into Jonestein.

This is downright hilarious

TOPPEST OF KEKS

I don't like (((Roger Stone))) either, but you'll have to come up with a better source. Faggot

>literal fake news from an unarchived (((vanity fair))) link about an eceleb
Really makes you think.