Conor Lamb (D)

If we let him win in PA's special election this coming March it'll be a far greater blow than Alabama. If the (((Dems))) get him in, it might as well be over for 2020.

That said, we need to hit his credibility hard, but only when it's too late to replace him. In the meantime, we need to dig. Find out everything about this guy. Where he went to school, who does he know, what are his ex girlfriend's like, what did he like to fucking drink in college. All hands on deck need to be stockpiling everything about this guy, reaching out to old friends and lovers.

All we need is just one or two stories of a college party where a girl drank too much and this guy made a move on a woman. That's it. Then we hold on to the info and refine it, until the day after the cutoff date for candidates. Then we take it viral. We destroy this man's life for being a Democrat, and we destroy any chance of PA ever turning blue again.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nraJb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I smell slide. Have a bump, OP.

Why bother? The jüdische Lügenpresse has shown that completely unverified allegations are good enough. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Thus, I declare Conor Lamb to be guilty of rape, sodomy and child molestation.
All it'd need is a made up testimony and some crocodile tears…

Listen and believe:
Conor Lambs is a rapist!
Conor Lambs is a rapist!
Conor Lambs is a rapist!

Correction: It's Conor Lamb.

His name just reminded me of dem amberlamps…

Honestly, employing some faggot alt-lite e-celebs for a huge slander campaign would be useful. Enemy of my enemy etc

If accusations get enough momentum, media will be forced to address it.

But this should be easier than that. This is another white male, just like Doug Jones. Democratic party has not been diverse enough and I think the next special election should be something besides another white male. :^)

I am more worried about the niggers. They came out in Obama tier numbers last night. We have to scare them away from voting. Kamphy was banning people for talking about why this isnt looking good for us.

Not much to work on, atm. No twitter account until late October. His website is practically empty. His claim to fame is being in the muhreens and serving as a federal prosecutor. Opposed to Trump's tax cuts. Seems a bit awkward in public. Has one of those heads that only looks good when looking directly at a camera. His father, Thomas Lamb, is probably the best vector for attack at this stage. Glad to see anons are taking the media's victory in Alabama seriously and fighting back.

Not much of a public speaker. Who's he even facing, anyways?

Maybe some neurotic jewess, like Laura Loomer?

If we could meme "Lamb raped Loomer" into existence, any outcome would be a net positive.

I think I found something useful on his kikepedia "Lamb completed Officer Candidate School in 2009. After basic training, he was stationed abroad in Okinawa, Japan, where he served for two years as a prosecutor, working primarily on cases of sexual assault." If they pull the false-rape accusations again then the fact he tried sexual assault cases will be rubbed in our noses, and it will appeal a lot to normies. What we need to do is twist the narrative and make it seem like he helped men get away with sexual harassing female soldiers. This article from the (((Washington Post))) already proves that he's been involved in these false accusations before archive.is/nraJb It's up to us to subvert the narrative before they pull the same trick again.

I can't wait to read the new headline, "alt-right trolls attempt to make up false accusations about connor lamb". All you're doing is giving the media reason to dismiss anything said about the fucker. You forget, the left doesn't play fair and they live in total hypocrisy. Only people on the right can be evil.

The proper way to go about it is to find actual impropriety. Unfortunately I can't find jack shit, so someone with some better knowledge of info gathering will have to look harder.

Rick Saccone, he's a PA state representative, almost certainly a swamp thing, nothing good comes from Harrisburg. He seems to specialize in pissing off ant-religious organizations and is big on the second amendment.
From kikeipedia, the Chuck E. Cheese's part might have some meme potential.

In 2013, Saccone attracted attention for introducing the National Motto Display Act, a bill to require public school districts in Pennsylvania to post "In God We Trust" (the national motto) in every school building.[5][8]

The 2013 legislation failed, but in 2016, Saccone co-sponsored similar legislation (which would encourage but not mandate the posting of the motto in schools). The bill passed on a 179-20 vote in May 2016. The legislation was criticized by secular advocacy groups, such as the Freedom from Religion Foundation.[9]

Also in 2013, Saccone sponsored a "day of prayer" resolution, seeking to designate April 30 as a National Fast Day.[8]

In January 2012, Saccone introduced to the state House a nonbinding resolution (Resolution No. 535) to declare 2012 as the "Year of the Bible" in Pennsylvania. The resolution passed unanimously, but was criticized by Americans United for Separation of Church and State.[10][11] The resolution drew considerable political controversy in Pennsylvania, as well as national attention.[12]

The Freedom from Religion Foundation filed a federal lawsuit over the resolution, Freedom From Religion Foundation v. Saccone, alleging a violation of the Establishment Clause. U.S. District Judge Christopher C. Conner dismissed the suit on the grounds of legislative immunity, but criticized the legislature for using state resources to "provide a re-election sound bite for use by members of the General Assembly."[13]

If someone posts dirt here now it will spread, or the opposition will see and plan accordingly

It's far more effective to make memes that frame him in a negative light, similar to Low Energy Jeb and Liddle Marco. Definitely still dig but I think memes will win this for us.

ALSO, appeal to the Amish. They're the reason Trump won PA.

It's just anons fantasizing at beating the media at their own sick game is all, it wouldn't even be possible in reality. Holla Forums could ever pull off what the media just did. 24/7 wall to wall coverage, a stock of willing patsies, and the money needed to buy them all off. We need to focus our efforts on what we're good at: information gathering and memetic distribution.

Hire homeless guys to follow him and yell at him wherever he goes

How? He's running for the house, and the house is fairly stacked towards the Republicans. Even if we lost this seat, we'd still have a decent majority there.

It's the Senate where we only have a 1-vote majority, which is effectively nullified by cuckservatives.

This single election is of no importance. If we lose it, it will not significantly worsen our position, and if we win it, it will not significantly improve our position. What we need to do is win the 2018 midterm elections overall, so that we can expand our House lead and gain a meaningful Senate lead and prevent the cuckservatives from torpedoing Trump. With a good majority in both the house and senate, a majority in the Supreme Court (which could improve further if Ginsberg dies and gets replaced by a more right-leaning justice than the two tepid Republicans there), and the presidency, we'd be in a strong position. The cuckservatives wouldn't be able to destroy Trump in the Senate. With that, Trump would be much more powerful, putting him in a better position in 2020. And if he wins in 2020 and we make gains in that election in Congress, we'll be made. A president in a second term who doesn't have to fear reelection, strong majorities in both houses of Congress, a favorable supreme court, and the ability to control redistricting after the 2020 census to put us in a favorable position for future elections. If 2018 and 2020 go well, 2020-2024 will be golden.

What we need to think about beyond 2024 is who we can meme into the presidency after Trump leaves. For all the 40k god emperor shitposting, the fact is that Trump probably won't be in power past 2024. So we need to think about who we will run to keep the momentum going, so that cuckservatives don't retake control of the party.

>(((you)))

We must meme Jeb into the ideal candidate.
Redemption Arc baby

(but no seriously, i am right there with you… Donald Trump Jr., Sarah Palin [if only for the salt from the left, then again women leaders…], or Ted Cruz but that is a matter of last resort.)

Rand Paul is still fairly young. Hes no Trump though.

We've got 7 years to figure it out. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Someone else will pop up. Probably someone we don't expect. GOP will become the Trump party as everyone tries to emulate his success.

You may be on to something. Don't let them see the attack. It may be coincidence, but since this thread started, there's suddenly been a ton of positive tweets about him. They either know the strategy, or are just aware that he'll ultimately be a target.

Bump

How bout a third non corrupt non pedo party is started and we don't stoop to the lowlifes level? What the fuck did anything Trump said while campaigning have to do with any existing party? Republicans and Democrats are about moving at as slow of a pace as possible as long as they maintain power, and they would rather send people to die in bullshit wars for izryell than go work for the first time in their spoiled lives.

Campaign Trump was about getting America united in a competative winning philosophy instead of this pussy communist clone faggot pseudo unity shit. Campaign Trump was telling us to say fuck the old world and be the best we can be while letting the losers go extinct. Considering your only options to succeed today are only going through one of 500 different corporations who own 100% of matter in the world, and those are all basically owned by the same faggot sEcReT sOcItIes who might as well be controlling you with a joystick at this point, Trumps libertarian/nationalist shit looked like the only way to prevent us from being thrown in a furnace after non humans Bezos Zuckerberg Musk Page Gates etc build Worker V 1.0.

Too bad you fucking retarded useful idiots have such terrible critical thinking skills that you forgot that every president (and basically every world leader) is a puppet, and all the momentum was wasted so the US MAFIA could shift his presidency into being a distraction from all their crimes (yeah because even Casey Anthony/OJ/Zimmerman weren't gangstalked this bad but a dude who said we need to remove corruption, restore the constitution, audit(destroy) the fed, and hold Mossad/CIA accountable for 9/11 the person that 99% of human hate needs directed at, good one you transparant retards) while they build up new defenses against the next OPERATION FREEDOM thanks to all the data mining material you fucking idiots provide for your enemy while isolating yourself from any allies… GREAT JOB!

Face reality and accept that we are dealing with BLACKMAILED/HOSTAGE TRUMP and focus all efforts on that instead of "the next leak" or "the next fake election in fucking years". Fuck time. Solve your problems right the fuck now.

Good digits & post, but one key thing to being able to have a party is having someone with two things: popularity & money. Even then, Trump went through the GOP for the sake of influence & grabbing the people who always vote Republican. Starting a new party wouldn't work for the following reasons (besides the prerequistes above, i.e. I'll detail the 'if it did exist' issues): the candidancy is not determined by popular vote (i.e., although a new party could align itself with the people, it wouldn't be able to persuade the actual people who vote for the president unless they get an overwhelming amount of support in the state), since demographics are changing you would have difficulty in even gaining popular support (even from your kin due to ideological conditioning), you also wouldn't have influence on the media (although the internet does exist, the powers that be would probably throttle the hell out of you/astroturf as well. Basically 4/pol/), & you always have the chance of being fed'ed (and I don't mean someone subverting, I mean assassinated).