Muslim immigration to America is plummeting

web.archive.org/web/20171213204532/https://www.cato.org/blog/muslim-ban-fewer-muslim-refugees-immigrants-travelers-enter-us-2017-0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigration_from_Mexico#Recent_trend_reversal_in_migration_Mexico-U.S.
thesaker.is/a-short-commentary-on-trumps-latest-snafu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh, that was easier than anyone expected.

I would rather have more ultra-conservative Muslims than Mexicans. I would like to see jewish bosses not give Muslims bathroom breaks and see what happens.

You have no idea how Mudslimes operate.

That's how this whole rollesrcoaster started back in Afghanistan when supplying weapons to the fundamentalists to fight the commies seamed like a sound idea to the CIA, remember?

That's pretty much how it works. Niggas got scared when Sweden brought their military into a ghetto too.

I know how the jews operate. There's nothing worse than jewish vermin.

We're getting fewer Mexicans too buddy

Jews would be retarded to hire hardcore mudslimes, besides what said.
They come to Western countries to wage population jihad and siphon off gibs, that is literally the entire reason they are here.

Shills will ignore this thread until it's rubbed hard enough in their faces

Neither do Mexicans after their citizenship is approved.>>11037936

Maybe for a year or two max. Companies like Amazon, Walmart, and McDonalds's have very high turnover due to low wages and shit working environments. They can't survive without a steady flow of immigration.

Population jihad was caused by jewish bubbles. If the jews don't want Muslims here, it's because the jews in the EU failed to convert them to docile moderate muslims, which means they will make good allies against the jews.

They had to go back.

Your posting is caused by air bubbles in your brain.

Now we just need to get rid of the ones that are already here.

Have you not seen what is going on in Europe user? The rape gangs, terrorism, welfare leeching? Mexicans may be leeches but they don't have roaming rape gangs in US citys and they aren't blowing themselves up here

Here in Muslim, America there are 3 kinds.
Recent immigrants who are allah ackbar tier.
Elder liberal Muslims who are religious but don't follow the crazy shit which is why they fled to the USA 30-40 years ago.
Then the elder liberal muslim's children who are Catholic high school tier Muslim. They say they are Muslim but are generic pot smoking, microbrew drinking bacon-eaters.
The one advantage of being near them is modern terrorist mudslimes don't shit where they eat.

Try "more Mexicans leave the US than enter it each year since '12." Though if you are using "Mexican" as a shorthand for Honduran, Salvadorean, etc, yeah, you probably still get too many of those.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigration_from_Mexico#Recent_trend_reversal_in_migration_Mexico-U.S.

I'm pretty sure MS-13 was our rape gangs.

(checked)
then they won't survive the coming storm

go drink bleach

How does a race that wants to change the entire legal tradition of a civilization qualify as "conservative" in any sense of the term?

Here's why.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post… (((you)))

You would qualify Sharia Law as liberal? How long would Hollywood and Goldman Sachs last under Sharia Law?

more like "stop bringing them here."

Because they want to change said legal tradition for their own which they've been following for centuries. If they could assimilate into any foreign culture and respect their traditions they wouldn't be very conservative, would they?

I would rather filter people by race than religion or nationality. but all three would be best with a preference for white, first-world Christians;

Good news, I needed a pick me up after that Moore bull shit.

I'm very happy about this. Best news I've heard in weeks.

I hate you

Too bad Obama managed to get another 45k in. 45k potential bombs not counting all the rest from previous entries and border hopping etc.

Kek.

See this shit right here? This is the new meme from shills and infiltrators. The "based muslim" lie and the un-subtle implication that we should embrace them because they are "traditional" and "conservative"

Muslims are just jews who can't scheme, so their first tactic is to act pitiful, and then start killing the moment they have any glimmer of hope to tip the scales. Both kikes and goatfuckers get the rope, the gas, and everything else that's coming to them.

PRAISE KEK

Good. Get fucked faggots

GOOD. If your business can't operate without importing illegal labor, your business shouldn't survive. The destruction of any of these companies would be a big win for Americans.

perhaps if you count border crossings

not if you count dropping from a goblin's vagina and being granted voting rights in 18 years

Nothing comes close to the Jew

You have to go back, Carlos.

Hopefully that's enough to avenge our genocide by killing all jews and enslaving all niggers.

This is a terrible idea. They all network very well. They'll buy homes in the same neighborhood, start small businesses and use those jobs to get other muslims here. Any children they have will be married off to somebody back home so that they and their family can come here too. The ones already here may be useful temporary allies against the left, but they're still trying to replace you and you should never forget that.

Well they aren’t on offer. You get illiterate military aged men prepped for Jihadi conquest. The correct attitude is to want neither. Instead ask for White South Africans. Demographics are destiny and you are staring into the abyss as it is.

They could easily support an american workforce, its just the kikes at the head and table all want those extra 0's on their paycheck

Or you could not turn your country into a battleground for millennia long conflicts. It is like filling your house with fire ants to deal with a venomous snake infestation.

The thing is they are internationalists who don't care about the people of America and toss aside the working class in favor of more profits.

What better thread than this to post the latest from President TOPCUCK
thesaker.is/a-short-commentary-on-trumps-latest-snafu/

Since Austria implemented the burqa ban they even actively started leaving.

I would literally take a Jeb Bush tier goblin spic who lives on welfare over a filthy goat fucker. At least a quarter of spics are salvageable. Sand niggers are the only group worse than niggers when it comes to savagery. Now go fuck a goat for Allah, Achmed.

Fuck off kike.

I think we need to change our citizenship and immigration policies to disallow this bullshit of free citizenship by marrying an American. Foreigner spouses of Americans should not be given preferential consideration for citizenship. If anything they should be discriminated against for trying to game the system and competing with Americans for spouses. We should especially discriminate against pregnant ones for trying to game the system with anchor babies, and forcibly abort the pregnancy of any non-American in America by any means. In fact, we should even abort America pregnancies unless an American man will attest to being the willful father, to prevent bullshit like getting knocked up by illegal foreigners or sabotaging condoms to get free welfare and child support by lazy Americans, something a lot of negresses will do. Think of how many niggers we could prevent, because so few men (black or white) will attest to being the father of a negress' baby.

checked
Sweden still has a military?

Of course they do. How else would the trannies pay for their mutilation?

the only important parts of this are the actual numbers changing and are they all still nonwhites. I don't particularly care about the religion of some somali or congan or seasian. of course the muzzies are the worst, but they're all shitskins brought in to help destroy us.

left lolberg cancer

About 20k "soldiers". Their own projections are that they could probably hold the area around Stockholm for two weeks against a limited Russian incursion.

For the worse. The mudslime numbers are increasing and of course the 6 gorillion kikes are still nominating, appointing and hiring each other in the military, the media, local & federal government. We're sliding down the slippery slope faster than ever.

Who would have thought

now if he'd just start prosecuting businesses for hiring illegals, they'd all self-deport as well

Find your nearest immigration lawyer and tell him to keep all the mudslimes out.

Listen do you really want to live in Canada? Because that's what you're going to get.

Hey United States of America. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

The kikes and mudslimes are the sons of Saturn.

I'm sure you would, sandnigger scum, but you and spics are both going back.