Dragon Ball vidya thread

Dragon Ball vidya thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/352792037308862088/?ctp=4#c343786195660475779
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo
nhentai.net/g/137266/
youtube.com/watch?v=LV9V44rQKSY
gamestorrent.co/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-codex.html
igg-games.com/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-free-download.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ON THE LAST EPISODE OF

I'm feeling kinda sick, I need my meds doc.

My tummy hurts.

What seems to be the problem user? Have you been taking your medication?

It looks like they really refined the gameplay from Xenoverse, which is a good thing. I suppose my hopes for it at this point is just to make sure actual characters from the anime are viable playable characters considering your OC could get so powerful he would just one shot them and make them useless online, and to do something about the 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 fights seeing as they just weren't fun.

He's feeling kinda sick. His tummy hurts.
He needs his meds, doc.

Why not just Saiyan God and then Saiyan God Ascended? The "super" portion is really superfluous at this point. Goku's been "super" since 1991 for fuck's sake, either come up with some other modifier or drop it all together.

Am I being too autistic or what?

Wait here, I will get the nurse. It seems he may need a double dose….

I personally think Saiyan God and then God super saiyan are easier to pronounce

they just call it Super Saiyan Blue, even in the anime. Only nerds call it SSGSS.

Who are you and what are you doing in this thread? Fucking off before I call the police is what.

This isn't an image.

BEST GAME COMING THROUGH NINGEN

Don't fuck with me like this.

My salutations, oh medicine man

People keep asking and Namco is giving radio silence. The porting team for XV2 is different from the team that did XV1. Notably, every single game this new team has ported has used Denuvo.

I don't want it to be true, but I'm fucking scared.

steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/352792037308862088/?ctp=4#c343786195660475779

i'm just going to pirate it i'm not pre-ordering if they wont confirm/deny

kys mate

Just a couple of days now, lads.
Who are you transferring? I considered transferring my qt human girl, but I want to start as a monkey chick this time so I kind of want my transferred character to not also be a girl (thanks autism). Thinking probably my namek.
Also, make sure to load up your transferred character with good lategame moves that you can't be fucked grinding for. Moves that don't transfer are Bardock moves, Whis moves and all transformations, so don't waste the slots. I grinded for Unlocked Potential thinking I could transfer it only to be disappointed.

>It is the sequel to Dragon Ball Xenoverse and will release on October 25, 2016 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and on October 28 for Microsoft Windows. In Japan, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will be released only on PlayStation 4.
Japanese PC gamers are really fucked.
But yeah, Denuvo is the norm now for PCfags.

I wanted to port Kaioken X20 but nooooo
At least it's most likely a transformation this time around
Transferring a human female myself, too bad my mods won't carry over
No idea what the fuck I'll make, so I have no idea what to transfer over either. What a bother

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo
So far it's not on the list, but that doesn't mean it won't have it. I was planning on picking this up during a sale, but if it uses denuvo I'm not even going to bother. Too bad too, it looks like they actually improved it quite a bit from the first game.

What's your excuse Holla Forums?

Been looking over this shit like a sperg these last few days to see what's changed. I like what I've seen. Basically
I'm sure there's way more but I'm tired and shit. Transformation seems to have been totally overhauled.

I think it's that you don't generate ki by attacking when SSJ. But that might just be for SSJ3.

Yup, all you've said is basically what I've found

Humans also get super stall with pole pro. They get a nimbus cloud and a power pole
It sucks except for the fact that if they start guarding you basically can't do shit to them since the guard sends people flying back

And super nameks, which is basically giant green rape
It runs on stamina

And majins got buu form, and it sucks, also runs on stamina

That's true of most shut-ins who aren't bitter at the world and learn to enjoy life.

It is exceedingly easy to make friends, the hard part is figuring out who's fun to hang with, who has a hidden shitty personality, what places to consistently go to to hang with people and the like.

My excuse is that I consider myself wholly unlikeable.
People tell me this isn't true, but I don't know…

You need to like yourself if you wanna be likeable to others.

Will Piccolo ever relevant in fighting again?

No, he's a /fit/ idiot with no common sense or maturity that only cares about training, fighting strong opponents, and eating while being a village idiot, and he does own a farm while his wife does everything else, fucking lucky dead beat.

fighting strong opponents and training IS what he enjoys

Who does everyone want to play as in xenoverse 2? I am thinking of a human or a frieza striker.

Frieza striker was fun in XV1 so it will probably be even more fun in 2.

I am just trying to figure out the downside of golden form. Does not appear to have nay downside and seems perfect for strike/basic attack shit. I just remember how ridiculous kaio-ken with hyper drain was.

Theres 3 forms of SS now.
Super Saiyan 1,2,3. All give attack boost at the cost of reducing ki generated from basic attacks. You still gain some even at level 3 SS.

Super Vegeta 1, 2. No more infinite super, same penalty as above however boosts your Ki Attacks.

Future Super Saiyan, Gives you increased KI regeneration.

All the drain moves were nerfed.

Does anyone know if the only opportunity to transfer a save is at the start of the game or can I choose to do it later?

Anons, send help.

I'm still trying to get the platinum in XV1 before tomorrow.

O-only 20 more missions worth of skills to farm, 3 more mentors, and 4 sets of dragon balls.

i found out that the only opportunity to import save data is at the very start of the game. You can't delay it, make sure you choose what you want to mule carefully.

I'm gonna transfer over my Namekian balanced brawler (60's in everything except Ki Blast), and I'm picking up a Frieza Race brawler/striker this time because the one I've been playing on XV1 has been fun and I enjoy the speed.

I've heard tell that Golden boosts your speed by 2x
If this is true, I have to ask
What fresh Hell is this?

So is people's main beef with Denuvo the fact that it fucks up SSDs? Not saying that isn't enough, just curious.

loading times are also affected because the hard drive is constantly being fucked around with in the background.
not only that but people tend to not like two layers of awful DRM on a "okay" game.

It's also completely useless(like all other DRM), in what it tried to do. In the end, the only ones that are affected by it are the people who buy their games.

So far only shit games have Denuvo and it's pretty close to being broken from what I've heard, so I give zero fucks

have any groups talked about how close they are to cracking it? because it seems like when ever it got cracked a while back they fixed it asap

it's cracked on a per game basis so technically it has never been cracked, but it's individual implementations got cracked.

Does anyone else think the human transformation is retarded? Why the nimbus and power pole of all things? It looks like they just recycled animations too.

Because humans don't really have any transformations. Giving them Unleashed Potential or Kaioken would mean those would have to be exclusive to humans, otherwise humans would have no unique transformations.

I was expecting a max power thing like roshi.

It wouldn't be Xenoverse without at least one OP transformation, I guess. It boosts your speed (and maybe just your speed, but I wouldn't know) and basically gives free Death Beam spam.

If I had to list a weakness that I can spot from what I've seen, the "Machine Gun Basic Ki Blast" has you stay stationary through the entire blast, so there's a decent window of attack there. And the Death Beams have decent tracking, but aren't undodgeable. Which would, ironically, mean that your best counter to Golden Form is mobility.

I'm sure a lot of people would go apeshit after seeing their loli roid the fuck out.

but muh muscle loli fetish

I said a lot of people, user. Not necessarily everyone that makes a loli.

WHY ISNT IT UP ON IGG YET

sorry im retarded, it comes on the 27th

I'm still kind of mad that they retconned all the shit from GT only to introduce super saiyan god super saiyan god super saiyan god super saiyan: red and blue versions

GT was never canon

So what's the general rating on this? 9/10 it's ok?

Its not out yet

It's out on consoles today, PC release is the 28th.

Pic related?

On the bright side, the muh Monkey King transformation for humans seems to be a gigantic scrub-killer. Gives you a really dickish long-range moveset and super armor that lasts three hits. If the other player doesn't know what they're doing, it's extremely easy to lock them down. It's similar to the Namekian Giant Form in that regard, but not shit at higher-level play.

Golden Form has the same weakness every transformation shares; if you don't get yourself a clean opening to use it, the opponent can stamina break you and smash you with a combo fuck fuckhueg damage.
As for the form itself, it gives you dakka spam and a speed boost, but no actual increase to your damage. It does seem like the most powerful form in the game so far, but with the buffs to movement and defense in general, you can't just spam ez infinites like you could in XV1 with Unlock Potential. It doesn't seem to give you nearly as much as a boost as XV1's UP, so the 2x figure is probably an exaggeration.

How do the new mechanics work? I know there is stamina break which is forward x or forward y, but how do you do that new vanish technique or that boost where you go behind the player? A lot of the combat seems to be improved and the speed seems to have picked up quite a bit.

Does anyone know how transferring your character works? Does it transfer moves? I kind of want to send kaio-ken over and unlocked potential just in case. Maybe also justice combo.

The transfer is basically this:
>this is because (actual spoilers) your original character is now the Legendary Hero of Time, and also your mentor
That's about it. Justice Combo is fine, but you'll have to re-earn your transformations.

You can do manual vanishes with L2+Cross by default iirc. Same as in XV1, but they buffed it so that it's actually worth using. I don't know what the input for Dragon Dash is since I'm on PC and don't have the game yet, but you basically burn 1 stamina segment to do it and it works just like it did in Tenkaichi 3. You can even chain it into a guard crush to punish someone throwing out a raw ultimate.
Snap vanishing is the same as XV1, where you burn 2 stamina segments to instantly dodge an attack, though your delay is shorter so there's actual mindgames involved. You can vanish then immediately backdash to dodge the back attack, then dash back in for a punish, for example.
Transformations are completely rebalanced as mentioned earlier in the thread, and super spam is gone. Most of the faggy overpowered moves from XV1 were nerfed into the ground, and some of the more questionably bad moves were reworked to be actually usable. Tri-Beam for example doesn't have a 10 year startup so you can actually combo into it.

There's still some questionable hit-detection issues and a really nasty desync bug with netplay, but DIMPS seems to be actually working on fixing shit and balancing stuff from the beta. AI is actually strong now, no longer cheats, and super armor is completely gone from PQs. Also, it's minor, but they actually added in the ability to deflect KI blasts. Here's a random Youtube vid of 1v1 PvP from the beta. They even added a "With limitations" mode that evens everybody off at level 50 and disables items.

How good are the drain moves? I remember using a kaioken build with that rise to action and hyper drain to keep it going. I thought it worked well.

Everyone's saying the drain moves got nerfed hard. Kaioken is still powerful, but difficult to use because you can't just cheese it and keep it going forever. Even moreso now that stamina is so important. It's very much high-risk high-reward now. Vid not related.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but most of the game's charm comes from online play doesn't it? If the cracked servers happened to be lackluster in activity, why bother?

Are you seeing my confusion yet?

Oh, feel free to dump more smug anime girls at me as a punishment.

Is Xenoverse 2 more dependent on multiplayer than the first game?

You know you like them, faggot

Significantly less so, because the AI is actually good now and the story is quite a bit longer. It's actually worth playing offline now unlike XV1.

Oh, I wasn't expecting good news. Fuck yeah.

The catch is that it may or may not have Denuvo, which we get to find out in 30 hours.

So just for reference, when you are loading your desired character in, make absolutely sure the skills they have equipped are ones you want for your new character.

The game outright gives them to you after the tutorial.

you can always pay if the games is confirmed good by other people, unless of course you don't give a shit about good games

Did they change the race benefits? I was thinking of doing a kii human guy kind of like krillin, but I wanted to know if that is not advised.

the problem with that is they have pre-order bonuses that will cost more if you dont

Luckily this seems like a big enough title that someone will actually bother to crack it if it uses denuvo.

The problem is that the game is looking good and I want to buy it
But Denuvo is a dealbreaker for me and everyone I know that would be able to play it with me. I actually have the game pre-ordered based off of the gameplay of the console version that released this morning. I know,
but I'm willing to drop the 50$ and there's a refund policy. I'm scared that it's going to have Denuvo because then I'm going to have to refund it and pretty much drop it entirely.

Better then Furry SSJ 4

I think they're going to retcon GT as an alternate timeline/universe.

enjoy being stamina broken for longer and die in one combo.

and pay more for rights to even be able to play online

Kill me now.

I don't get it, if you plan on buying a game without pirating to 'try it out', hell, even pre-ordering a game before reviews, why would it having Denuvo impact you in any way?

because you can't pirate a Denuvo game to "try it out" on launch
also Denuvo can go fuck itself for 5 reasons
1) required online authentication, so if my internet goes down for any reason I can't play my game
2) required online authentication, so when they stop caring and the servers go down I can't play my game
3) Denuvo fucks modding
4) Denuvo fucks performance, and since I'm not on a $1200 Nvidia Goyforce Premium Good Goy Experience™ card performance actually matters to me
5) literally nobody I know that's interested in this game is willing to buy a game with Denuvo

Who's that cutie?

I dunno. I saved that from a /d/ thread a long time ago.

I have yet to fap to it.

I wish these people would literally die

i've never bought a game with Denuvo, however I did pre-order this game. How can I tell if I have Denuvo or not?

The first time you launch the game, do it with your internet disabled. If the game launches just fine, it almost definitely does not have Denuvo.
Also people in this thread will probably be able to tell you since several of them plan to pirate it, of course.

I love how we live in an age of consumers asking for drm

I wonder if there were people under frieza's rule who asked for the destruction of their own race

We'll never know because at least those hypothetical race-traitor cucks got their just desserts.

You know what to do.

Those streamers are cunts but I'm not about to waste police resources on something so retarded and dangerous. People who do that are even worse than the faggot streamers tbh
I'll just report the ones on Youtube for copyright violation because Youtube is gay and will bop them even with zero evidence whatsoever :^)

Oh well, someday I'll search about it then. She made me remember this little doujin.
nhentai.net/g/137266/

Do z-souls transfer over? I want to know if I can bring that one golden frieza z-soul that generates kii. It is pretty good with humans.

no they do not

That blows. I am thinking of doing a kii/basic frieza race or a kii human.

I have never done a kii build before, so I was wondering what skills you recommend? SO far I am trying to use vanishing ball, ill flash, max charge, and evil explosion. My ultimates are the super vanishing ball and that ultimate version of ill flash. Are these good or shit?

from a lot of google and watching videos to confirm, coz alot of DBZ fans don't think of mechanics, just KAMEHAMEHA ZOMG IS DA BES,

The skills I decided to transfer are:

Supers: Orin Combo, Final Blow, Mach Punch, Emperor's Sign

Ultimates: Assault Rain, Justice Combination

Evasive: Final Pose (I just like it, don't know how good others are, no information available).

Apparently Vanshing Ball is nerfed, max charge you apparently get early on, rest of skills you listed I don't know. If you're thinking of Blue Hurricane OPness apparently thats nerfed too.

Holy shit am I this much of a scrub? Even when I finish a fight quickly and think I did pretty good I get a shit rank.

yes XV1 was easy as shit.
easy z-rank the whole game.

Guess that's what I get for not being a minmax faggot

you could also just git gud by learning the infinite combos, however you gotta single out opponents or the other enemies will randomly hit you.

All the races have different strings so also different combos however I do believe the following infinite works on all races in XV1.

Heavy Attack, Mash Light till your character teleports press block to cancel the recovery of the teleport and repeat from start.

I say mash light because i think each race is slightly different in this regard.

For a Freiza race which I like to played most of the time it's:
(H, L x 5, block) xN

The 5th light input will make you teleport to the otherside and your opponent is flying towards you just time a H and repeat that same combo over and over. You can link alot of supers and ultimates if you wanna dick around, but it's better to just continue the combo forever. The combo can be gotten out of by using 2 stamina bars to do "vanish". You can deal with this in 2 ways. Just go up to the NPC and start again coz the AI is so shit OR combo into a drain ability (drain, super drain, hyperdrain) to absorb all their stamina and depending on race you may be able to continue to combo after the drain. For example frieza race can combo into hyper drain and then aura burst fly into the enemy before he can get up and continue comboing forever.

Would a pirated save game transfer to a legit copy of Xenoverse 2?

I really wish the buu transformation was better. I would be fine if it was still kid buu, but they should have at least allowed you to keep your other moves and did not use stamina. It is easily the worst transformation.

Hope you guys are having dragon ball kinda names and a good choice of colours.

Yes even green and purple

Whats a good naming scheme for Majin's?

They are named after condiments or magical phrases like sesame and abra kadabra.

I am completely blanking on feminine sounding condiments or magic phrases.

Holy shit why is this so hard.

Mostly magical stuff.

for example Open sesame, you can just go with Sesame and you got a majin name.

End them with the vowel a
Makes things sound feminine in Romance languages

Why not try other languages and pick something that might sound feminine that involves a magical phrase

I was just going to use Presta.

Alright, some ideas

Ajika
Majima
Sim Sala
Sriracha

Past that I got nothing

Well damn, that's a good one but I ain't jackin' your good idea.

Going with the open sesame train of thought it made me think of how they opened to door to moria in LOTR with Mellon. You can go with shit like Melone

Ajika sounds pretty tom-boyish I'd go with that.

Oh, that's a good one, I like that.

Yeah I was thinking that too. Pretty cute sounding

Does anyone know if they increased how long buffs last? The main problem is that the did not really do much since they did not last long in xenoverse 1

In XV1 there was only one timer, so all of your buffs last as long as the latest timer. So if you buff up then use Final Pose with the "Aren't I Nice!?" Z-Soul, they actually last a pretty long time. Not sure if they nerfed it in 2.

Do you have the first one? You can transfer some attacks. I was going to transfer attacks from my game.

So any word on Denuvo yet?

I do, but I hardly played it. Besides, i'm buying it on a different platform.

Nope, the few people with early copies are being massive faggots and refusing to confirm or deny. We'll just have to wait until it launches. When I find out myself I'll come straight here and post it.

Makes sense that they only give early copies out the goodest goyim, they are sure to say the game is great regardless of quality. When is the pc release? Its under a day now, right?

One thin I hope they do is revamp the buu transformation. It would be nice if you could use your own moves and did not use stamina. As it is now, it is easily the worst transformation. It seems only slightly decent with female buus since they recover stamina faster.

Tomorrow at 4PM Central

Yeah, Buu transformation is complete shit and has no reason to exists. I know they were copying from Dragonball Online but goddamn they could have done literally anything else and it would have been better. Plus, with the massive defense penalty that Majins get at low stamina, they're easily the worst race in the game now. If they're gonna keep that massive defense weakness, they should at least get the ability to regenerate.

Only male majins get that weakness. Female majins actually seem decent though and recover stamina faster and extremely fast if it is broken.

Thanks

Man I REALLY wanna know if this has denuvo. I almost feel like the answer is yes just because the goys won't tell anyone in the stream and let the internet hate machine do what it does best to games with trash tier DRM

I don't understand the harm of answering whether the game has Denuvo or not. Even if you do withold the answer, it's not going to fucking stop people from trying to crack it.

I hate people.

I think the real answer is that they are technologically illiterate retards and they don't know how to tell if it has Denuvo or not, so they avoid answering the question to keep from looking dumb.

Then why not just say "I don't know," instead of withholding the answer?

If it's a simple case of ignorance, they're choosing to look like assholes rather than computer illiterate, so my sentiment is the same. A simple "I don't know" would be fine, but they go full smug
and for that they can go fuck themselves

They're too high on their own ego to admit when they don't know something like that. That's why.

They should have the people who made the CGI cutscenes for this game make episodes the Beserk anime.

The cutscenes look amazing but the dub team obviously weren't given the footage to work with because the lip sync is atrocious.

I know there are even subtitles that don't even match what is being said, it was like that in the first game.

Thankfully it's a video game and not a movie so as long as the point gets across it doesn't concern me too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=LV9V44rQKSY

This fag says no denuvo in the comments.

Fuck yes. I hope he knows what he's talking about.

So is it recommended I play the first one?

I heard its a lot worse, but I fucking love the idea of transferring characters over different games. So few get it right, but when they do it always gives me massive erection.

Yes it is. If you import your old character, you get to twink a high-caliber skillset, some gear, and a good amount of money across the games.

Has anyone tried using this to get Big Bang Kamehameha without knowing either the Big Bang attack or the Kamehameha wave yet?

If this is true I'll be buying this when it goes on sale.

You don't really get a lot from the transfer. And no where near enough to warrant dropping the money to buy the first just to transfer the character. I think you get the equipped moves and your custom character replaces the default MC from the first in scenes.

I don't know why, but that was always my favorite move. Its not ever used in the good series. Just loved the idea of it I suppose.

I kinda wish I got the first one a while back. I heard "mmo combat", and never looked at it properly.

The first one was 110% RNG based, so it was kinda unfair. They've fixed that with the sequel.

You get to fight your old CAC later.

My friend always gives me shit for using it instead of Perfect Kamehameha (which is objectively better), but fuck, it's too awesome to just not use.

I never realized how good that one full power energy volley ultimate was. It is great when you combo into it. Really solid damage. I honestly like it more than most of the other ultimates. Another good one is double destructo disk. I think I will take those over to xenoverse 2.

I look forward to bullying you guys tomorrow

Is anyone else fucking around on XV1 during it's last hours? Sure, it's not like the servers are shutting down, but knowing how sequels to Dragon Ball games work, there's no way XV1 is ever gonna be relevant again.

I did that yesterday because I was prepping my skills for transfer. Even had some matches with random people who challenged me, it was pretty comfy.
I got absolutely obliterated because I haven't played in months and was incredibly rusty
Also because the skills I'm bringing with me aren't remotely competitive in 1
AI was just as horrible as I remembered. It really is the Tenkaichi 1 equivalent of
Hopefully XV2 has much better staying power, though it's looking great so far.

The skills I am bringing so far are
Burst kamehameha
Tri beam
Max charge
That one beerus skill that send a ton of ki blasts around you

My ultimates are that full volley ki barrage and double destructo disks.

I forgot to add that apparently a lot of the shit skills in one are much better in two. Tri beam got a huge speed buff apparently.

I'm bringing Final Hit, Super God Shock Flash, All Clear, the same Beerus skill you mentioned, Emperor's Death Beam, and Victory Rush.
All moves that are mediocre or outright shit in XV1 (EDB and debatably the Beerus move) but pretty cool in XV2

The beerus move is one of those moves hard to start up but deals a ton of damage when it happens. Easily as much as some ultimates. It works really well with z-souls that give you no knockback and that one pose that makes stamina get damaged. It is also good to lead people into it. EDB has a problem of those using it able to be damaged during it directly.

My main worry is how bad the buu form looks like. The only way I could think of improving it is for them to try and get rid of that stamina usage and how your moves change.

Now that transformations are revamped, I know that its possible to manually go from SSJ1 back to normal instead of having to wait for your ki to run out. But can you power down from SSJ3 to the previous Super Saiyan forms to help with ki management?

it no longer drains ki, it makes you generate ki slower, I haven't got the game yet (PC version) so not sure i'd assume you can coz SSJ1,2,3 are all rolled into 1 skill now. The form you get depends on how much KI you spend.

So is it just me, or are most of the faction quests completely worthless?

The Majin ones are super easy to complete and met you either equipment or Souls, the Human one nets you Zeni for relatively easy missions, barring the 40+ combo ones, the Namek ones are basically useless unless Guru releases your potential more than once, Saiyan one is literally just fight Vegeta, and the Frieza one at least has an interesting idea, but is also completely useless.

Am I just missing something?

Nobody here has a console or is filthy streamerscum who got the game early so you will have to wait for a few hours to get your answer.

Was hoping someone else had picked it up on console like I had.

Guess I'll scrounge for answers through Google then

I'm sorry for your predicament user
I don't think we'll be seeing regular consoleposting on this board until the very end of the generation. When shit is cheapest and also has games worth playing that aren't available on a superior platform.

The only point for them is to get your form if I remember right.

Does anyone know how point distribution works and how many you get a level? What is the recommended amount of health this time around?

It varies. I've seen level ups of either 3, 4, or 5 attribute points.

I'm in the mid 40s and have been consistently getting 5.

Unsure about the health, but you get health, Ki and stamina default as you level, albeit a small amount.

Less then 5 hours until we find out if XV2 is Out on PC. Will it be infected with the digital cancer called denuvo? Will the game actually be better or is it just a bunch of good goy jewtubers riding the hype train? Will they ever make it so hair spikes up when you go SSJ? Will they ever give us some way to make saiyan qts with a tail? Will their DLC plans ever dial it back from Maximum Overjew? Will they patch the majin transformation to be something besides switching you to a pallet swapped Kid Buu? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

Theres no Denuvo

Proof reading is your friend.

Well, I know that some youtuber said there wasn't, but that's not exactly proof.

He seems trustworthy enough and it's a good sign, but I'm still gonna unplug my internet when I first launch the game to make sure.

T-thanks Shenron.

That sounds kinda cool. Kind of a perfect sort of torch passing thing for the new character.

I just wanted to ask how height and weight affect abilities in xenoverse 2. IF I wanted to make a character good at kii supers and good at basic regular attacks, would I make him tall and thin?

I just wanted to ask how height and weight affect abilities in xenoverse 2. IF I wanted to make a character good at kii supers and good at basic regular attacks, would I make him tall and thin?

What do you guys think of ビオラ (Biora) the nipification of viola for my Namekian. Thinking that or コルネット (korunetto) as the cornet is a slightly more masculine instrument than the viola, but then again you know… Piccolo.

Holy fucking christ this is infuriating

It's like you don't want to cheese everything.

The angrier you get the more powerful you grow

If you think that is bad, you should try that one dlc mission where you have to fight Whis and beerus where their regular attacks do as much as supers or ultimates.

Saiyan named Mizu, for Mizuna (A "mustard" related to the Napa cabbage) and Mizugi (Swimsuit)

Usuta, from the way Worcestershire sauce is read in Nipponese.

This is why I don't buy videogames

They delayed it so they could add denuvo.

Dont even joke about it

Quick, someone post a russian copy for cheap.

You're assuming I'm joking.

It takes more than an hour to add Denuvo
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Probably.
Let's just hope I'm shitposting and not jinxing it.

If you've jinxed it, I'm gonna firebomb your house
Allahu Freezbar

Who wants to bet the servers aren't gonna work until tomorrow?

Restart steam if your shits are still on pre load.

Anyone got a torrent for Xenoverse 2?

Xenoverse 2 is literally the first game, they have changed practically nothing gameplay wise

Top jej son, try endlessly grinding for Super Galick Gun in Parallel Quest "Endless Rival". Then you will know true suffering.
I am transferring the SHIT out of that move, because fuck doing that again.

I'll show them though. I'll be a lady saiyan.

Someone wanna confirm or deny if it had denuvo or not?

Would the questing in this game be almost comparable to monster hunter?

I can check for you, but I don't know how.

It's clean, strangely enough. Can't tell if Bandai Namco is doing Denuvo case by case or if this was in the works way before God Eater 2.

gamestorrent.co/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-codex.html
igg-games.com/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-free-download.html

Well, how about that? I guess I'll pick this game up when there's a sale.

so can we play online in the codex version?

This really shouldn't be a question that needs to be asked.

I'll take that as a yes.

i heard some shit about cracked servers, idk

Top kek

You're probably thinking about that smartsteamemu thing. You could play the first one online with it, but only with other people using it. The second might end up getting the same thing, but it probably won't be for a little while. Plus I heard it was pretty shit.

I'd recommend only to do so if you have friends to play it with. The online would get pretty shitty because it'd be unpoliced as shit. I'm talking hacks and so on.

This is amazing.

How alt character friendly is this game? I want to make a QT along the lines just to mess around.

If it's like the first one all your characters share the same inventory and unlocked movies. You just have to level them. But you had to clear the first game's story before you got multiple character slots. No idea if it's the same in 2.

For me, every character slot said New when I made a new file.

Also something to note: The file transfer for the previous hero uses Steam Cloud, not the local files, so if you pirated the first game you're outta luck as far as I can tell.

Hoverboard really makes the Saiyan booty pop

I feel nothing but sorrow for you user.

Is the new chapter out?

I'm guessing Xenoverse 2 doesn't make a less derpy version of Towa's suit for custom characters?

Wouldn't be a XV release without a healthy dose of saiyan and/or majin booty.

So how does the clothing and armour work in this game? Is it the same as the first one?

How tall did you make your Saiyan because I made mine really tall and apparently she's too slow.

Yeah, but there is a type of equipment I forget what it's called that overwrites your clothes so you can wear what you want without going against your build.

If I pirate the first game can I transfer my character to the second game if I decide to buy it eventually?

Default height, one above minimum.
I ain't into amazons

Setting player name display to CharName+Rank made my game freeze every second and bog down my machine hard.
Absolutely amazing.

You know, sometimes they use a bunch of resources for stupid shit because they are bored and want to try out their gear.

Also when you charge ki on the ground, rocks fly up. From what I can tell, they did a lot of work in a year.

I don't know why the devs came up with this, but I love it.

Heads up guys, don't alt-tab unless you're paused, or enjoy phasing through the ground.
It's ok in the normal city because it has a mechanism for teleporting you back but in one of the race HQs you will fall forever.

I don't know why but reading that part made me feel a little sad for some reason.
Fucking melancholy

that's pretty gay

Well I'm taller than most Amazons so it's not like I really care. I wont transfer over my Saiyan however I do plan to give her a nice derriere though. May as well I say, is that what you did?

Why do the models in xenoverse give me like a weird uncanny valley feeling, even though they look nothing like real people?

Look who made it into the sequel

I transferred my namek over.

So the Saiyan is fresh?
Well what did you do with her body and you said her height already.

So how qt can you make saiyans on the new one?

It may be the amount of detail in the asses

can i become a member of the red ribbon army and exterminate the furry menace

Torrent link when
Hopefully soon, I need my dbz fix.

I don't think that's what the Red Ribbon Army did. Pretty sure they had the menace as soldiers.

Medium build
Thickest still has the booty but thinnest is 2skeletor and doesn't have a fat ass

see

No, but you can be a human and purge the xenoverse scum.

I really like how more moves are viable now. Tri beam and double sunday are pretty good.

I'm seeing xenoverse 2 on private trackers, is this legit?

too busy looking at the booty.

I just completed his story, and it seems like all he wants is a friend and someone who does not look down on him. I sometimes wonder why they never brought raditz back seeing as how he is goku's brother.

So why does multi-lobby only have 3 hours for use? Seems kind of strange, especially for this kind of game.

A friend when you're essentially enslaved as the last of your own species is a harsh reality. Shame Goku had to kill him, if only they got to know each well we'd have three natural Saiyans and no half's with saiyan blood.

are there any mods that changes the 360 button icons to a playstation set?

The legacy of Frostbite shall continue with Rime.
It's Rime time, bitches

Now I'm sad. I lost the character I beat the first game with when I uninstalled it a long while back apparently. I have to use some generic asshole instead.

That really sucks, man.

So what do you do for a Saiyan build anyways?

Whelp, I think I am beginning to feel the effects of lack of sleep.

Try staying awake for two days and then you'll feel it. I still don't know how to build a female saiyan though

Why is Krillin such a shit tier teacher?

i did 4 days the last time i tried wow. shit gets freaky

At that point it's permanent brain damage I can't recommended doing more than three nearly four personally.

Only so many saiyan females exist anyways user.

Anyone getting some fps drops?

I was on occasion for no reason but it clears up. I only got it in the overworld.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS ABOSOLUTE HORSESHIT

Why is this okay?

I think the game is trying to tell me something.

I'd like to know this aswell.

krillin, best tea-cha

Is there a way to turn off the godawful bloom.

I personally tested it.

It doesn't work since it used Steam cloud. Fuck.

Yes, that would be the "Bloom" option that you set to "Off". It may seem complicated, but don't worry, it's just 2 simple steps.

What do you guys think about Bandai's possible reneging of their "over 1 year of support" promise?

I hope it's just some confusion that gets cleared up here soon.

So having played the game for a bit, its pretty alright since its technically what I wanted. Its basically Xenoverse 1 but with some improvements. Music's (mostly) a tad better, combat is more fun and runs a lot smoother, can transfer your first donut steel to the new one as a plot related character, RNG seems to be less shitty so far, and the servers have yet to shit themselves on me, surprising considering this was a bigger release. Good if you wanted more of Xeno 1, but a bit better, but if you wanted vast improvements, guess you'll have to eat shit in that regard. Good to see Special Beam Cannon and Spirit Bomb fuck shit up easily still.

I'm pretty sure its something that's not worth fussing about and is just publishers being publishers. Bandai Namco acts like a bunch of jews by pulling a sneaky tactic and bears shit in the woods. I'm more worried about what they're gonna do down the line considering how shitty the DLC for Xeno 1 was.

Except there is no bloom option.

DBS is not canon.

Look again, son.
Look real careful.

The best thing Super does is make it impossible for that shitshow GT to be canon
If you think GT was good you should probably kill yourself
I'll take a million SSJ recolors over the godawful stuff in that show

How's your Council of Canon going, faggot?

DBZ isn't canon.

Any fast torrent yet? I sure love getting 10kbps.

Alright boys, post your QTs.

V2 It supports the DS4. Doesn't need mod support.

How to get cancer in two posts.

What is a good program to use to be able to play with a PS3 controller?

BetterDS3

Pssst
Gas the Juus

What does the scouter say about her shekel level?

It's over 6 million

Senpai noticed me!
Is anyone else finding the game to be actually kind of hard compared to its predecessor? Almost got my ass handed to me by Captain Ginyu on a Namek mission, and Final Form Cooler has fucked me up a couple of times in the story mode now. AI knows how to use combos and shit properly. There's no easy way to cheese either.

Asexual? More like, a-cute!

Anyone want to party up?
My steam name is Plz Oniichan, no more pp games!

Now that this is answered, would a pirated save from 1 transfer over to a pirated version of 2?

Proper picture of my qt
Might keep the starting clothes the whole game to be honest

On another note, they nerfed kaioken hard fucking core by making it so X20 no longer can use evasive skills for free
Hell I'd say there is no reason to use X20 anymore

Obligatory human qt

I can't tell if you're mocking my sense of style or saying brown people aren't humans

the former, specifically in the eye department

That's good to hear. It kinda pisses me off that the first game had a few moves that were full on cheese and took the fun out of it.

Gotcha

Ultimate spam is no longer possible.
Even without old SSJ infinite bullshit, just regularly charging up and using ultimates over and over again is not possible because the AI is smart enough to break your stamina with a charge hit while you fire if you're not careful.

Awesome. Honestly, now I just want to install it right away isntead of finishing the story of the first. Looks like they've really improved a lot of things.

this is bullshit

i wanted to play fashion ball

Get a QQ Bang. It overrides clothing stats. I wish they just flat-out got rid of the clothing stats, but I guess QQ Bangs are better than what we had before.

I've done it lads.
I've gone… even further beyond!

checked
SU FUCKING GOI
I'm playing through the first one and now I want to finish it even faster.

Comes with floating rocks too.

Sequel is better in every possible way, no reason to play the first again after moving to it as far as I can see.
Finish the story mode and the bonus sagas too, though. And make sure to slot your Donut Steel with Maximum Charge when you transfer him. I listened to retards saying not to waste the slot because you get it early, you don't.

Thanks for the tip, also how long does
EVEN FURTHER BEYOND
last? A short time like in the anime?

All transformations work different this time. Lasts until the end of the fight unless you power down manually, but you don't get unlimited ultimates and your ki gain from regular actions is gimped more the higher SSJ level you go.

I havent watched any dragonball shit since the buu saga, so i have no idea who any of these new characters are. Is it worth watching some of the more recent movies?

I dont actually remember much about dragonball in general since i was 15 the last time i watched it.

Nope. Needs Steam cloud

Watch the two newer movies, skip past the movie arcs in Super if you plan on watching Super.

Beerus and Whis are really good characters

Guys help, my game borked.

You could get in fifteen minutes if you trained hard enough

Does anyone know if the old combo cancels still work? Jump/step cancelling?

Does anyone know the combo cancels for a Namekian?

Is dragon ball super any good? All this dragon ball hype makes me wanna watch it.

Well they just stop making Vegeta the bitch and finally let him beat the shit out of Black, so it's gotten a little ok from my end. I didn't like that they ran away from black twice See the Chi Chi pic and Trunks powered up but has the blue of super saiyan god while regular super saiyan. I want to see how they are going to explain that.
Also I like SSJ Rose, it's pretty.

It starts out terrible, but it gets a lot better once it's past the recycled storylines. Watch the BoG and RF movies and start on episode 28(I think).

Speaking of hype, what are some of you guys favorite moves from the games? Mine is Final Explosion, I liked that they brought it back in Super but it was stupid because Trunks tried to use it on a person who is IMMORTAL
Fucking idiot

Neat, guess I'll watch those movies later this week before I give super a try.