The language crystal

Hey fags, this book was shilled so hard a few months ago so I thought I'd help you out.

h t t p s://me ga.nz/#!FfgiTbiA!bxb1aXYVVD-_dQ_d9QbanCCX9RGRmTGZqBYW5L76ubg

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First

Can anyone confirm if it's legit?

Wait a fucking second, I just googled that url and it linked me to cuckchan. WTF op?

get rid of the spaces u retard

I'm asking why this was also posted on cuckchan you illiterate monkey.

Link was posted on cuckchan originally. I remembered people here wanted it so I decided to post it here

Can anyone confirm if it's legit?

The acknowledgements in the foreword read like a Tel-Aviv phone book.
Just saying.

it's legit, 200MB download of a scan of the book(no OCR) that seems to be complete

from a first fast browsing, it seems to be inane schizo ramblings of a leftie who got his numerology, meme-magic, dyslexia-induced magical words thinking and esoteric bullshit about crystals all poured together in his brain and smashed repeteadely with bags of crack and/or lsd

for him Hitler was a mean baddie and globalism would be swell if people weren't so old-fashioned evil

good work

Knew this from the start, predicted it.

Drugs, schizophrenia and Judaism. The pdf. Sage.

tl;dr?

Countersage.

It's a book that the kikes tried to remove from history.

Forgot to say, it's a rare book as you might expect. It goes for 900 bucks used on Amazone for example.

that's an efficient selling point that doesn't depend on what the book actually contains, for the right customers

One world, democracy-worshipping, kike-numerology, schizophrenic horse-shit.
Prove me wrong.

The OP was a one of the sellers.

Reminds me of that Glenn Kealy nut who Alan Watt plagiarized his books from.

From the first ten pages I can already deduce that the author is a schizophrenic fuck trying to sell pseudo esoteric "knowledge" to the reader.

Could you elaborate on that more? Been listening to Allen watts lately and have never heard anything about this

it's that thing where people start counting letters and making shapes out of numbers and some entry level euclidean geometric stuff, like bisecting triangles etc.

it's a sign of mental illness, my mom has it and it kills me to have to clean her house and see all these scribbles every other week.

angels = angles = english

EnlIGHTEnmENt = eighteen = 18 = RA = evil (hebrew)

ISRAEL = RA (evil, sun god) = EL (hebrew god)

ARAB = RABA (created)

there is for sure a root universal human language from maybe 50-60 thousand years ago, there only so many noises we can make with our mouths it stands to reason if people traveled they spread a language with them and there are hints of it to this day.

saying that modern english is that language is idiotic. it's the rantings of a lunatic, a word painting.

This is why we cant have nice things.

Watt not Watts. He was a Canadian "esoteric" type conspiracy guy who was popular in the mid 2000s. Sperglin was running a forum at the time that essentially turned into a Watt fanclub, until a member noticed the similarities between his "Cutting Through the Matrix" books and the insane ramblings of the "Kealy Papers". Drama and threats ensued. Here's a video Chris White, a Christian Ziocuck made about it.

The most interesting thing I remember about Watt is that he went on Red Ice once, around 2006, and wasn't invited back because he refused to talk about UFOs.

(((HotpocketX))) at it again

death to impkampfy
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

Daily reminder this place is controlled opposition

while I agree that the books threads systematic bumplock is fucked-up imbecility, after examination this specific book doesn't deserve to have any thread at all
it's just too bad that by anchoring it so early the anons who were curious to see if it was better than expected or even lived to its hype will not be able to see it

Citizen of "New Jerusalem"? Global domination? The abolition of race? Sure, the writer is a nutjob; but the writer is a kike nutjob. Suppose this kike nutjob were spilling the beans, so to speak, on various parts of the kike agenda? Stands to reason that even if the work came off as the rantings of a deranged lunatic, kikes would have a vested interest in keeping the book out of reach of the public. That alone makes it worth at least skimming.

Very interesting. Thank you both for sharing that

Makes me think of Secret Cipher of the UFOnauts, which applied all that numerology bullshit to the (genuinely interesting in their own right) names entities gave for themselves to various "alien" contactees.

Leave it to kikes to try to associate an Egyptian god with evil.