Motherfucker

Germany: Syrian Migrant Rapes Pony

According to the Berliner Morgenpost, a Syrian migrant has been detained on suspicion of raping a Pony at the Kinderbauernhof (children’s petting zoo) in Görlitzer Park, Berlin.

The 23-year-old migrant was discovered in the midst of his depraved act by a young girl, who then alerted her babysitter. Staff then called the police who detained the man on suspicion of violating the Animal Welfare Act.

The man is also facing charges under Article 138a (public nuisance laws) of the German Criminal Code.

Görlitzer Park is particularly popular with children due to the petting zoo which is open to the public, but this did not deter the migrant

archive.is/GDSL9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A thread died for this. Have a kike free sage for your leddit attempt at baking bread.

A month ago
12 november

What are you doing William?

Same site, same author, http and broken source in the previous thread which I had to correct (>>11035919). I am all for news but I am not sure what OP is trying to do with these. At least nord/pol/ post their links in the same thread.

Pony fucker.

Muslim brony?

I guess it's an upgrade for him, as he doesn't have to get down on his knees to stick it in like he did when he was busy fucking goats.
I hope the Germans start killing these diseased pieces of shit soon.

He'll actually get more time for this than raping whites.

I have never interacted with mudslimes or seen them in person, so I really can't grasp this. It blows my mind, they are like brainless savages acting out of pure instinct, even wild animals have more restraint.

You're a bit late OP.

Even his ghost still smiles upon us. Don't lose hope yet.

TOPKEK

Be honest, have you interacted with anything outside of your basement?

Rocket engineers, doctors, scientists they said
You have low birth natality, they said

Well ain't that a ma'er-fucker.

Shitlamists fucking animals is just a meme they said.

No one would bat an eye if they started raping beaners.

Opinion discarded.

At least it wasn't the young girl this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs

This really is unexplicable to me. Why ever hurt an animal?

I actually didn't want to kill a large spider I found in my apt. I caught him and set him free.
He is probably making new badass spiders.
Point is! Do not fuck with Gaia

I would feel really shit about myself if I ever hurt an animal.
Fuck these pieces of shit

dumb? To them it's as follows: it doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it's just an animal. If I want to use it for my sexual pleasure, who cares?
It's actually a bit more than this because they feel this way towards other humans as well (i.e. they lack empathy entirely; meaning, they do not even go through the thought process above. Their direct instinct is just, I fuck what I want to or need to to get off).

I almost put my hand on a funnel web spider when I was hanging out some washing I had left in a basket for a few hours until some light rain had passed. I thought it was some crumpled, wet cardboard at first but it's legs moved when my hand was mere centimetres from it. My blood ran absolutely cold and the hackles on the back of my neck spiked. I couldn't bring myself to kill such a primitive, beautiful creature yet I couldn't set it free or a child in the neighbourhood could be bitten and possibly die. I ended up putting it in a large transparent canister and naming it Mr Creepy and sitting him on my desk next to the computer. He never ate anything and after months he eventually died. I took him upstairs and released his ghost on the floor that my daughters live on as they had displeased me at the time.

Compassion is in a white man's genes.

Kek. Gorlitzer park is the biggest hipster/hippie area in berlin. They all congregate there for their drum circles, yoga, psychedelics, free love etc and the whole area is swarming with nogs selling drugs to the hipsters. Its not exactly your friendly neighbourhood park

Where there's smoke there's fire.

I was really scared of him.as well. He is a big spider jokes aside. He used to troll me and he scared the living shit out of me as well. Thinkmaybe 5 cm he was fat as fuck,. One day he fell or whatever I said I can't kill him. I managed to catch him and i didnt hurt him at all. I knew I had to make him go continue his path..
He was a little shocked when I caught him. But i just let the jar on the balcony and let him free.
Never hurt animals

hot

Good, newspaper worthy proof of goatfuckers actually fucking animals (doesn’t matter which kind) is something every German should see to maybe spark some desire to reevaluate things.

Burqa your ponys now.

You're mod I get it. Please do not question my my methods, you are of course absolutely correct in everything you pointed out. I am at the same time very lucly to have such a mod team
Thank you!

Forgive gramatik

This song was shoahd by thought police.
I am so sorry HOLD FAST I live linked it in genereation identity europe right wing youth fighting back

weird, it's first i'm hearing of this one.
dumping other 'syrian refugee' headlines

I have not been memeing responsibly.

Reported to ICE

I need you to either organize local squads
2. Go alone

That fourth one is a good image to use as a reply to Rowling any time she has something smug and cunty to say on twitter.

It's how they reproduce goy, oy don't be a fucking racist!

Fair. Animals literally did nothing wrong.

And by that logic when we wipe all you yids out, there will be no kvetching, right? Wouldn't that be something, all the yids silenced. I daresay you may even hear the earth sigh in contentment.