Updated Black Sun

The meaning of the black sun's 8 sections is based on the seasonal chart (where our holidays all come from) and has been a symbol of Europeans for a very, very long time as a main theme of religious expressions. Another variation is the six-sided circle but that has the exact same meaning.
I originally made the Oera Lindra thread and meme, and wanted to give you guys an updated version of my own research.

My understanding is that as an alchemical expression (see Jung) of the "black" in sun represents the "shadow self" (skeletons in your closet) which comes with a submersion into dark times, a confrontation with your darkness etc… leading to either self destruction (black pilled) or to finding that inner-light which burns away past trauma and weakness. Thus symbolically, CUCK (female) would be the subconscious darkness and KEK (male) is the consciousness of light within that darkness you can use to wake up and revitalize your willpower and become the higher man or woman (the Ubermensch).
I think it's important to understand this information on the subject so that you can use it in reference to any blackpill shill or in your own life.

"If you want to shine like the sun, first you must burn like it"
- Adolph Hitler

Sol Invictus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NKUqqD3Uuk&t=8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shill free first posting

Back to /fringe/ you ignorant burger fuckheads.

Mad I beat you to the first post?

A piece of the puzzle of SS sun worship:

Ordo Novi Templi Sol Tenebras

Sol Invictus

Your OP is pretty shit.
Everytime a subject gets a shit OP it loses momentum, gravitas, credibility.
Don't be an oathy, make your meme quality and worth other's time.

why?

What? Go fuck yourself. I'm not here to entertain you cuckchan faggot. The information is information.

What you posted is word salad. It may make perfect sense in the context of your experience but it doesn't transmit well in such short form.
Jung didn't explain alchemy in singular quotes, he did so in many volumes. Referencing his body of work so off handedly doesn't explain shit. Why do you conflate alchemical black with negative aspects of the unconscious? Why push push it as the black pill?

When Jung confronted his subconscious his sun began red and submerged in blood, great and terrible. Not once in his personal journey is it black, and yet you connect his work to this symbol. Do not mistake personal interpretations with universal symbols. The sun is universal, a black sun is circumstantial, contextual. What symbolism you have connected here is not within every person, but between us few here. Only a little logos to be found.

And if you're not here to entertain then your message has already been lost. To care so little to about how others recieve what you deem important should concern you.

Nice discussion but you should start off with this instead of telling OP he's crap. It's just so unnecessary even if it's right.

Show us a better way or say nothing at all

Looks too much like a metroid to me

Smash the televizion already, fool.

That’s a great AH quote. Did he say anything not inspirational?

Will is better anyhow. Passion is emotional, and is not always good. Will is something much more powerful.

Because you're dumb.
Because it's not a subject you have had past experience in.
It wasn't refferenced, it was "see Jung" for explanations of alchemy. Again you're not intelligent or you're high.
Because it is. Blackpill is just a meme expressing the depression that comes on the road to knowledge (redpill).
Again, this isn't about Jung. You just can't read and latched onto a parenthetical statement, because you're dumb.
As in subconcious (contectual) vs. concious (universal).
You don't belong here. >>>4chan
It doesn't. You go watch TV while the grown ups talk.

It's not right.

Star Wars thread at the top of board all day.

The shadow has nothing whatsoever to do with "skeletons in your closet."

I would heed this user.

I compel you to burn your entire big bang theory collection of bullshit right the fuck now.

BAZOOPLE

Your usage of Ad hominems merely point you out, shekelberg.
Made a well written cohesive argument, one that flustered you and made you sperg out like the yid you are. Get lost.

No you didn't
Is that how you see it in your computer world? Emotions running wild, people screaming at you from across the web, your power of emotional influence overwhelming all those you disagree with? Pathetic

ENDLESS SHILLING

The veil's getting weaker by the day. Hope you all can find what you're looking for before it tears apart. And fuck the blackpills, we're gonna be ok!

i love Holla Forums.
thanks OP for stimulating user to put us on the path of more education. now, user, tell us more give us references. your content is tantalising, but weak.
blood and soil

you've lost it. You could have come back with lengthy explanations, defense of your stance, instead you bitched like … a bitch.
Your job as OP is to expand on your OC, not shit the thread up.

Smiley switching IPs again, monitoring the situation. BTFO with a simple argument and is now enraged.

Oh, it's you again. The 'call everyone Smiley' shill. Glad to see you're still at it. You're doing a great job with your D&C. Don't let up now!

Oh, it's you again. Smiley trying to pretend he's not Smiley with another paper-thin 'you're the shill who calls everyone Smiley' comment. Fuck off, tranny retard.

Any mention of the black sun and the JIDF come running. Even dare to cry "Satanism" when we all know who the Saturn worshipers are.

- Adolph Hitler

The jew fears the black sun.

Both Sith and Jedi are garbage cuck groups. Kreia was the only one who had it right.

Aside from the squabbling, did that modern translation of the oera linda ever get finished? As I'd imagine everything but the interviews has been nuked or dropped down in relevance in favour of the hoax claims. Can't find a trace, though admittedly I'm not delving deep for it.

Pretty sure it's KUK (female) not CUCK, as in KUK the female counterpart of KEK, emotion and logic, respectively. or am I doing it incorrectly?

no

I just leave this video here.

Black Hole Son - Danny Wilten
youtube.com/watch?v=-NKUqqD3Uuk&t=8s

Smiley and /christian/ ruin another Aryan history thread. What a team you faggots make.

why is your metroid not pixelated, what kind of 3d modernist sham is that

No it's not, it's a fucking magnet.

We are all so stupid.

the fact that they have the gull to covet our gondolas with their vile cuckcoldy mindsets makes me cry every night.

rotten people. sad.

who are you?

It's obviously connected to the Ogdoad.

Is that the fuck that read Chasing Phantoms and then went insane?

Kauket is the Light before Dark, the liminal space we call Dusk. Lord Kek is the Dark before Light - Dawn. Neither one is evil or bad, as both are essential parts of the Cycle.

as a wizard I can tell that I have seen that look on their eyes many times.

that is the look of a desperate hetero incel, raised by a cucky father and or a single mother. that look in their eyes, the is the look is that one that seems absolutely braindead until they see some 9gag content or when a new [electric jew] episode is out. those beady little eyes are the ones that covet Richard Spencer even as they spend time making thread about him from a distainful stance. that look is the chris chan look.

I'm an user. I'm finally starting to understand what all those ancient symbols mean, and the message they contain;

MANKIND HAS NEVER BEEN MORE PRIMITIVE

I'm not clicking your alien History Channel bullshit

I clicked it. It's actually kind of a neat device, basically two plates of glass with a very thin layer of ferrofluid in between. Possibly some sort of coating or finely cut mirror/lens on one side. Apparently there's a holographic effect as well. It's a very good and non messy demonstrator of magnetic lines.

But nearly all the videos of it have cringey as fuck commentary where they basically sputter scientific words they don't understand.

I fell for that one too when I was a newfag.

All can be represented by the hypotropal spheroid. As above so below, as within so without.

See this retardation?

This is the kind of behavior that ruins independent collective research outside of goverment (((Acedemia))) and creates 10,000 youtube channels of guru Zietguised Smiley cuck faggots flooding research.

KYS!

Ok then explain it. Don't describe it, explain. Because that autist is a fucking genius.

Thanks for the update, OP. Your interpretation lines up with my personal experiences. I spent a lot of time researching swastikas and the Black Sun this summer, and things got very, very strange in my life from there…

Hey OP, have you looked into any of the symbols that the Amish paint on the sides of their barns? My understanding is that the origins can be traced back to mid evil Europe peasant origins.

WE

it's origins really are irrelevant. that's how kikism was invented. the yids invented their religion. stole their writing system, stole their mysticism and proclaimed themselves chosen and believe it all because it works for them.

if people choose the oera Linda as a religion and believe it, in a thousand years no one would question it, except the kikes. they're are scared of everything that is not jewish controlled.

funny, i saw a couple festival images of that a while ago

that first image struck me something strange
the eternal soul inside the ruins of the straight spokedwheel world inside the death bent chaos
did i esoterism right

I've been having visions of and a pull toward the Black Sun lately. I see it in my sleep and its gravity keeps me tight by day. I've been following Q, listening to Jethro Tull constantly and am having visions of ethereal fields and the Black Sun rising. It's there and so may be wisdom and light.

I'm really getting sick of these government shills

Only shills get mad at this. Good job OP. Also the Old Frissian version of the Oera Linda book is pure beauty.

Most certainly not a shill. Good day.

The Black Sun would make a good tattoo, on a shoulder or over the heart.

Tatooes prevent sweat glands, so don't do the heart or your skin will retain toxins near your ventricles. Also don't get NatSoc tattoos and end up in the emergency room.

Don't get tattoos period. Or wear clothing with logos. Those are sigils too.

Checked

I admire your digits user, and I understand that many don't approve of tattoos in any capacity, but would it really be so bad to get some low-key NatSoc/white supremacist tats? Not swastikas on the forehead like some neonazi fag, but something more subtle, tasteful, and expressive.

Funny I was just thinking of making a thread on Tull myself.

Congrats, user. You are currently living in a universe where "the Force" is not felt by anyone. Just like Kreia wanted.

>Not knowing the original star wars canon, pre-(((Disney))), was probably the most blatantly redpilled media widely available for normie consumption.

I remember during this semester I took History of Mathematics from a really based Professor who talked about how new research is being done into Aryan Mathematics, his phrase, that he's really proud of. Immediately when he said Aryan some jewish bitch had to chime in with some Nazi stuff to which he replied, "only by the mixing of other non-Aryan peoples did these math systems degrade I've been finding", she didn't respond.

Part of his research has been into how Base-60 seems to be the oldest and all the other systems are divisible by that base.
Celtic (possibly Germanic as well): Base-3
Greek and Roman: Base-10
African, Sumerian (more North like Egyptian but niggers even learned magic division or w/e): Base-12
Ancient Americas (he knew of Ancient European migrations to the continent): Base-20

The foundation of these number systems seems to relate back to Aryan migrations into these places and the particular system derives from them. Further this relates back to the Vedic myth of "Sixty Symbols" to which Alchemists during the Medieval era brought back up and even modern physics still know that phrase.

the yhuzang vong?

checked
Nice lad, share more as you get it plz.

get fucked, dear user. Your paranoia is unfounded

who here has actually faced their shadow, embraced it, become it? Very fucking few, I imagine.

less paranoia, more actual content, faggot.

are those beautiful curves caused by constructive/destructive interference between the led light sources?

Yes

No, it's a ferrofluid between two panes of glass.

The curves are caused by the underlying geometry of counterspace.

Honestly, I'm still wrapping my head around it.

it is tantalising. I once had a lucid dream where this alien showed me how their gravity drive worked, the pattern of the field in their toroid (helical wound) was the same as that

what now OP?

I wonder what 12 means?

12 months

Today is the solstice.

We celebrate the rebirth of light and life.

checked

Checking and salute to my brothers on solstice, wherever you are in the world!

Checked.
I wish a great year filled with light to all my fellow anons.

The Jews have done a good job turning us against the Best Sun.

Saturn is the god of seeds, crops, and the harvest (agriculture), leader of the titans, father and founder of civilizations, social order, and conformity. Astrologically speaking, Saturn is associated with focus, precision, nobility, ethics, civility, lofty goals, career, great achievements, dedication, authority figures, ordered hierarchy, stability, virtues, productiveness, valuable hard lessons learned, destiny, traditions, conformity, structures, protective roles, balance, and karma (reaping what you have sowed or divine cosmic justice) but with limitations, restrictions, boundaries, anxiety, tests, practicality, reality, and time. It concerns a person's sense of duty, discipline, responsibility, including their physical and emotional endurance during hardships.

In Chinese astrology, Saturn is ruled by the element earth, which is warm, generous, and co-operative. In Indian astrology, Saturn is called Shani or "Sani", representing a noteworthy career and longevity. He is also the bringer of obstacles and hardship.

I like the aesthetics of Slavic Kolovrat

Yup. Each of the celestial has generative and destructive capacities. Saturn is both the noble ruler and the cruel devourer of youth. Venus is both the doting wife and the sower of discord. Just like people, the whole universe has its upswing and downswings.

Just as Saturn usurped Ouranos, and Zeus usurped Saturn, the time has come for the reigning power to be deposed.

turn down the autism and I might even read your shitty post

Troglodytes. "Saturn" is a light within the firmament, one of the "wandering stars" and the "black sun" is Set www.xeper.org
you neophytes have no idea what you are talking about

I believe I know who Saturnthe old sun is. Set is not the Black Sun Saturn is. Set isn't Saturn.

Well Saturn has entered his house Capricorn for the first time in 30 years which is generally believed to give power to the beta uprising.

You are an inbred, cousin-fucking desert rat. Enjoy your Tay-Sachs you genetic abomination.

Draw a cube around the sonnenrad with the center of the sonnenrad in the absolute center of the cube and the cubes vectors at points relative to the dimensions of the sonnenrad.

If the sonnenrad is said to have a radius of 12 then the inner circle is 4 and the point where it lightning bolts to continue a ray that is +15* of the originating line is does so at 8 units.

What you will find is that the lines of the sonnenrad all contact the vertices and center of the edges and faces of the cube such that from any given perspective only 12 lines would be visible but implies their are more non visible lines, covered by the ones visible, contacting the non-visible edge/face centers and vertices.

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IF IS IF STONE CIRCLES AT LIKE
ahem-
-stonehenge were designed to be a part or in whole of a device to model the black sun.

Probably. There are several theories on what the Black Sun is Eclipse, Saturn, a mysterious unknown planet. What we do know from ancient man is that at some point the Black Sun influenced humanity and when it left us it caused the fall of man. To such an extent it may be responsible for our constant anxiety the world will end just like it did when the Black Sun left us.

Sauce pls?

I got the idea for you OP

The sleeper must awaken!