MULTICULTURALISM YES!

Sweden: 372.5% Increase in HIV Cases

Shocking figures from Sweden suggest that HIV infection rates in the country have increased by 372.5% in just a decade. The statistics, reported by media site 24Malmö, have been attributed to the large spike in immigration from the third-world seen during the same time period.

archive.is/wP6Zl

In 2006, 1,648 people sought treatment for HIV in Sweden, but in 2016 that figure had risen to 6,273.

Only 16% of the cases reported in 2016 were in people who actually contracted the virus in Sweden, proving that an open door to the third-world is entirely the problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
archive.is/KvaqD
archive.is/Uh9B8
archive.fo/dTfWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And what will they do? They will throw an endless amount of money and drugs at the niggers so that even the most inbred pozzed cripple lives for at least 50 years. They could let it run rampant and just tell their daughters not to fuck with apes but no, that'd be waaaaysiss.

This is the Future they chose.

Let that godless nation wallow in its filth.

Approaching peak diversity.

It's so much worse than just keeping niggers with HIV alive, too. They're going to just help AIDS evolve until it's unstoppable. God damn motherfucking Swedecucks.

Sweden looks like a horrific place to live, and this is coming from an Englander. All my friends are racist, even if they only admit to it sparingly.

Swedes are just natural cuckolds.

According to faggots, HIV is just a way of life. Stop being so bigoted. If you don't let someone give you an STD you're basically a white supremacist.

I can tell from that headline that Owen Jones has contracted GRID.

I genuinely kek'd

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

recall the caps where the plan is to poz everyone in order to sell modern HIV drugs that pacify the drug at extreme cost
don't have it saved but it claimed Germany was to be the headquarters - it could have easily switched to Sweden.

Someone said the globalists would exploit this, use migrants to create a new AIDS "epidemic" to sell some sort of kiked drug.

The source in your archive is about trains but the numbers mentioned are fine.

Why share alt media archives that add unwanted layers of propaganda and not the original source, which actually mentions the migrant crisis anyway. Try to share it beyond your echo chamber and people will ignore it. Alt media can never compete with distributing original sources (hello haaretz) in great numbers because when one is "told what to think" one become defensive, while the original article speaks for itself and often downplay what happened which in of itself is important to highlight to see a trend.
New source: archive.is/KvaqD

Damn son

GRIDS

I hope it kills all degenerates.

how fucking desperate would you have to be to date someone with HIV? these people are always such goddamn losers

That's Sweden. I remember some principal saying a rape victim had to attend school with her attacker, because otherwise they would be punished for not going to school.
Fuck Sweden. Most Swedes are degenerate, but there are still innocents who suffer.

That's not desperation; that's a brain disease. Probably a parasitic infection. At this point in this reality, I wouldn't be surprised if it was interdimensional parasites from a non-euclidean universe akin to hell.

That's alot of Aids.

Damn

Interesting thought.
I will consider it

I need to invest in pharama. Then once all of Europe has aids i can profit off of their stupidity.

Then again, they won't live long in europe. the cold moist climate makes it a perfect place for fungus, something normal people have no problem with, but nigger faggots with aids? Their nigger fagot immune systems can't protect them when they are compromised due to hiv.

archive.is/Uh9B8

Subtropical fungus kills if you have a compromised immune system. Someone with an odin crisper kit and specimen swabs from trees could create a resistant strain and wipe out all the aids fagots in a month.

Sweden, yes.

I think I know what to do.

Let's sue Poland.

Millennial men, desperate to signal their adherence to feminism and ever thirsty, will often have no qualms about keeping a girlfriend who belatedly discloses she is HIV+.
Pic related, this story has been reposted and featured in articles all over the millennial-targeted press. Gushing praise and "omg, true love" from women, and cuckish agreement from young men follows in the comments.
Simply punch "my girlfriend just told me that she is hiv+" into the Jewgle and you'll receive scores of examples from Reddit and youth media.
HIV is viewed as "no big deal", in no small part due to a constant propaganda effort by feminists, effectively convincing young men that putting their cocks into an HIV+ meat hole is something which only an uneducated bigot would find in the least bit worrying.
There's good reason for this propaganda being set up to flow from F > M, nearly all cases of White HIV are in women. White men who avoid sex with members of risk groups simply don't catch HIV in statistically relevant numbers.
Most new cases of White HIV in Britain stem from sex tourism. What the press doesn't often disclose is that the ones catching it are middle-aged women whose destinations are the Black sex hotspots like Barbados.

Cultural marxism is a mind virus. An ideological parasite that modifies the behavior of the host not unlike those that make slugs crawl to the tops of grass to be eaten by birds who propagate the parasite. The distinction that it is not a biological construct is of little importance here.

what a pathetic asshole, virtue signaling for AIDs WTF?

What needs to be done, either by a government or a private company, is to figure out how to accelerate the effects of HIV/AIDs such that they lead to death within a year of acquisition. After that, the same strain can be made continually resistant to the modern forms of supressants such that there is no escape for: Africans, child abusers (in Lower Asia & Africa), fags, & cucks/cunts.

TOPKEK

Just an important point I need to stress to you young lads (because the Quora post is feminist and HIV minimization propaganda).
The article contains many lies but I will tackle this particularly pernicious one:
No, it does not 'make sense'. Men who perform cunnilingus put themselves at extreme risk of contracting potentially fatal forms of HPV. What the 'lad's magazines' don't tell you in their female-authored 'how to make her clit explode with ur tongue' articles, is that most women are carriers of HPV and in the 20-24 year age group the high-risk, i.e CANCER CAUSING strains of HPV are the most commonly encountered.
HPV contracted from cunnilingus is now the primary cause of throat cancer in young Western men, contributing more cases than all tobacco sources combined.
Nope. The rates of OPC in women are a fraction of those in men, and there's little telling how many of those cases were the result of lesbian cunnilingus, especially given the popular 'it's no big deal' treatment of casual lesbianism/bisexuality in the youth press.
tl;dr be aware of feminist propaganda, their orgasms > your life.

gettin really sick of faggots and niggers trying to normalize having AIDS/HIV

Isn't Northern Europe too cold for that. Especially Sweden, especially the north near the Arctic.
But let's say it happened. Fungus doesn't spread like that. Most likely AIDS will resist everything, then evolve to be more toxic, then the winter kills everyone with the cold stress on the immune system. But thanks to globalism and promiscuity, everywhere has AIDS. Just look at California where it's a misdemeanour to intentionally infect people, California will poison America, Russia already has AIDS everywhere, Thailand will kill Asia with sex tourism, and it sounds like only South America, Australia and India survive. Oh and Japanese people because you can't catch AIDS if you never fuck and never have a drug or rape problem. Japan is safe, assuming N Korea doesn't kill them.

Give a nigger a bullet and he'll die in a day. Give him aids and he'll be dying for the rest of his life.

Fucking disgusting.

Disease in general.
I don't hate people with Down syndrome, but let's not pretend it's not a defect/disease, and if it weren't the case, hypothetically if I could magically cure it, how many would want that treatment? I bet a lot, because it would give a higher quality of life.
But let's perpetuate suffering so we can morally grandstand and feel good. This isn't even including Iceland efficiency where money saved could go to shit like cancer treatment.

This man knows whats up

If that wasn't enough, that shitshow of virtue signalling, Reddit, is full of as many examples as you can stomach.
Case in point. Guy goes and asks for advice on "dating" a girl he has just met and who is HIV+. By the end of the thread he's beaming with pride at being called "open minded" and clearly thoroughly convinced that putting his dick into an HIV+ meathole is a fantastic idea.
archive.fo/dTfWI

Will he get a Darwin Award every year?

Men varför?

Only a fraction of the fetuses which develop down's syndrome are actually carried to term in Western countries. We have close to 100% abortion of those already in Australia, Germany, UK and the Scandi block.
The truth is that the gigantic increase in Down's syndrome rates caused by late motherhood is being masked by effective prenatal screening and abortion of affected children.
Some still choose to birth the downie, rather than risk never having a child of their own, such lately realized motherhood drive, but so few eggs remaining.

Yes, "as if". Notice how she manipulated him too - a blue pill/beta will never realize he's being manipulated but the whole spiel about her "usually waiting until later to tell" but telling him right away, is just a ploy to make him feel special/guilty if he uses the information in a negative way.
What a conniving bitch. The chilling part is the pure clinical effectiveness of her tactics on the defenseless beta brain.
The thirst is real and that thread proves it.

Yes, but they are now trying to spin it as not being a defect. That's my concern. You want your kid, fine. But let's not ignore that there are problems and cry that society isn't encouraging seeing defects as normal and healthy. Fat acceptance is bad enough.
Fuck stoners too, claiming their drug is some sort of miracle cure for everything.

that first pic is a remarkably well made propaganda piece for the acceptance of pozzed sluts
it pulls all the right heartstrings, it builds up narrative, it keeps a fake suspense, with just enough emotional rewards peppered along
masterful

I read that they appear as giant, eyeless dark fish that are drawn to pain of body and mind.

But the positive in this case is a negative.

so much bad science here it's laughable. the 3rd one especially - not being able to find evidence of african haplogroups in non-africans does not at all disprove that the other races are descended from africans, and if you did some basic research to find out what a haplogroup is you'd know why.

also, those irish were indentured servants, not slaves. not the same thing.

except they were tangibly treated differently both in terms of legal rights (indentured servants had rights, slaves didn't) and in society at large.

Who could have seen this coming

Swedes, this is hard to watch.
Provide dox of those enabling this.

I refuse to give up on you.

You have allegiance

But you must take initiative