Festival of Lights out

OPERATION HANNUKAUST

SITUATION:
From sundown 171212 to sundown 171220 kikes the world over will be sodomizing and feasting on young goyim.

MISSION:
Surveil local synagogues, rabbinical schools, media studios, and 666 5th ave NYC in order to skyline the full deprvity of the world's parasites.

EXCECUTION:
BOLO for vans or box trucks from Child Protective Services, Planned Parenthood, and other child centric organizations. Friday night has the highest probability of success. Even near simultaneous photos of said vans in front of synagogues in multiple cities should raise questions in the normie sphere.

ADMIN AND LOGISTICS:
Tactics Techniques and Procedures are to be determined by local user cells.

COMMAND AND SIGNAL:
Archive everything before posting for autists to analyze and aggregate into weaponized infographs and memes normalfags can't ignore. Should you observe Exigent Circumstances notify local authorities, and post what intel you can before kicking doors.

SIEG HEIL

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulsa_diNura
archive.is/0052k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kol_Nidre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Godspeed

GTKRWN

Might work on cuckchan, mobilize them instead

Bumping

Done, just waiting for my ban.

I win check out my local synagogue tonight, good plan user. maybe post this on half/pol/ too as the other user suggested.

I will*

bump just in case.

bump

Interesting.

Is there some basis for this? Some event or pattern in the recent past?

5000 years of jewish history.

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?

blood libel

What an absolute waste of digits..

Bump

Maybe we was just leaving them so you could check quads with quads.

I'm somewhat acquainted with that history, Simon of Trent is recently my chosen Patron Saint.

However, I'm curious to know if this is based on something more than a hunch.

Reminder that they use literal magic spells
wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulsa_diNura

Sim sim sala bas, wipe my head with chicken ass.

Nice fucking bump user

Any donation van in front of a synagogue is suspect. Those fuckers don't give anything away for free except abused chickens they fill with kike
curses.

Jews traditionally ritually murder gentile children for passover, not hanukkah

That is some satanic shit! WTF is wrong with these kikes?

The local sports radio Jew Fred Toettchure was sure acting Jewish today for Hanukkah on the radio while I sat in an hour of traffic to get to work. First he mentions shekels off handedly and I laugh a bit, then as traffic worsens they totally abandon sports purposely to talk about the Roy Moore shit. And these two kikes and another shabbos pet of theirs can literally only complain about him saying ‘Jew lawyer.’ That’s it. Called him a psychopath. Fuck these assholes. I had to turn it off or I was going to seriously ram another car. It’s like the whole media machine on every medium came together for the Demonrats to highlight Moore losing. They rubbed it in. This toettcher guy in particular is a huge kike. He called QB Tim Tebow a ‘nazi’ for his open religiosity.

Then at work some people had a cubicle decorating contest for a $50 gift certificate, and the only person to do anything really noticeable was of course a Jewish lady, so she got the prize. I mean they have a fucking nose for money. Holy shit. Sorry to derail but that’s my Hanukkah story.

Heil'd
This.
checked
impressive
checked

Why would (((they))) just stop doing it after thousands of years.

Why would they only do it once a year?

The cuckchan thread got slid into the archives after I posted this:
archive.fo/ENByB

will attempt

fucking checked m8

for some reason i read that post in the jew's voice from the merchant minute

yeah i wonder if this thread is a false flag/misdirection from leftypol

KEK IS HERE AMONG US!

HEIL'D
Healthy skepticism is always prudent but I'm not encouraging anything illegal. No one from Holla Forums would use the USMC 5 paragraph order, nor would they encourage any irl ops that didn't involve media coverage like a protest. All I'm asking is anons get their favorite soyfree snacks and get comfy in their cars with some optics for a night.

Protip:
Drink fluids sparingly when on a steak out.

Have a look at this goy edgekid

I like beer with my steak. For a stake out you have options.

checked
Bourbon or Scotch lad.

"Happy Hanukkah - Thanks But Not For Me"

Haredi Jews practice some bad juju.

That jew is lying down in the grave of a dead Jew believing it will extend his life span.

wow, I guess that's the meaning behind one of the awkward scenes in the ending to Nicolas Winding Refn newest film "The Neon Demon". I highly recommend anons view this film it gives a extremely accurate look into the behind the scenes activities of the (((hollywood))) socialites. Many anons are already aware of the subtext in his earlier film "Drive" but I haven't seen anyone mention his newest film. It tells the tale of a gentile actress who is new to (((hollywood))) and quickly learns it is full of literal pedophile creeps (played by Keanu Reeves) and jewess cosmetic surgery queens who literally eat people that don't go along with being used for sex.
>archive.is/0052k
here is a write up from a site who reviews such films, while they certainly do understand some of the displayed symbolism (and sometimes blatant acts/words unmasked) I found they failed to see the directors answer to the ending which is LITERALLY written on the wall. . .

polite sage for off topic, godspeed to any anons taking part in this Op and may KEK be with you!

Thanks for the new insights lads. A race of parasites doesn't get chased out of 350 countries for usury alone.

Shamefully cross linking my other Operations:
op iron lotus
op jewbonic plauge

I love how that article is clearly edited by kikes trying to play this down.

Collecting these digits.

Reminder that they admit to consciously breaking all of the oaths they make

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kol_Nidre

Fun fact - guess what days Yom Kippur fell on this year, pic related.

have a bump

Poland here. Will keep an eye out for cryptokikes here. There's this jesuit church in Wroclaw that looks a lot like a temple, might be worth looking into. Also, don't they do this on Passover though?

I didn't know it was by the same director as drive. nothing but bad reviews online. the yids must have realized it was another "antisemitic" film and went into full shut it down mode. adding it to my watch list.

They sacrifice people for all their holidays. The Las Vegas shooting was Saturn harvest sacrifice for Yom Kippur. Usually it's just small gatherings of rabbis and masons in basements though.

Sounds like a kike cuking out the kikes.

In principle there's nothing wrong with celebrating the violent liberation of your homeland. Everyone should have that right. Japs. Chinks. Kikes. Whites. Taking back your own soil with blood: perfectly honorable.

After reading that the Hannukaust is definitely an appropriate name for the vicious racist holiday.