Jewish infested China

Jewish infested China

I white flighted europoor to live amongst the jews of the orient in order to make enough shekels to raise a white family that is independent of jewish corporate oppression.

I always noticed a bunch of greasy kikes donning a yarmulke once a while and jews revealing themselves in meetings, however with Hanukkah coming up they're revealing the extend of their operations quite publicly (the local mudshits couldn't care less about them and whites are pretty much all jewish corporate slave good goys here).

A list of upcoming Hanukkah parties: archive.is/WhMcJ

They have three jewish centers in Shanghai alone: archive.is/aDpXo

Pic is a bunch of kikes schmoozing in the Shanghai Diamond Exchange.

Other urls found in this thread:

bamboo-delight.com/item_13.htm
legacyofthestoryteller.wikispaces.com/file/view/Jorge Luis Borges - The lottery of Babylon.pdf
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/historical-data/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just what gives them the ability to parasite this much?

centuries of experiences in extracting shekels from goyim, running businesses that aren't highly location dependent and extra easy financing from jewish bankers

We need to sink China.

This prevents the ray scurrying from the ship and ensures they sink with us.

Bump. Fucking kikes

It's about 5,000 years of conning, thievery and extortion, according to historians.
It started before money existed, before the written language existed.
The first usury was done with grain. A starving neighbour whose crops had failed ask to borrow some. This back and forth was normal at the time.
Then one decided that he would extort, by profiting from the bad situation of the starving one, knowing that he would accept any condition. He said "alright, I'll lend you 10 sacks of grain, but you pay me back 11 sacks". So it went on, the lender then had even more grain to lend to others in his stores, and so he could do it to more people. Why someone didn't just kill him back then, is unknown. I suppose humans aren't generally as treacherous as whatever these things are.

Someone wrote a series of 3 historical books on this subject, the origin of usury, they are available online for free. I forget the titles.

If you can speak Chinese, I suggest you start red pilling as many of your students and friends as possible about the common enemy.
Give facts and sources about how they will leech away their profits and take over their media.
Considering the relatively low number of monsters currently there, and factoring in the inherent greed of the Chinese themselves, you should be able to make a difference. Also I doubt there are any laws protecting the kikes yet.

user.

You're only speaking of external things. This is in their blood.

Before the written languages we know of.

I've never met a Chinese person that didn't hate kikes and the Chinese state. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Well, I'll be long dead by the time all of China turns into Chicago. Unfortunately, that's not the case in America. The victim status from the holocaust really got these people a tremendous amount of trust. And jews being jews could only use it destroy.

It's called How the Jews Betrayed Mankind by Gregory Delany. First book is all about the MerchantMoneylenders

Fuck.
Ok the first book is the orgins of the merchants of Babylon and their usury and how they came to refine their methods of theft and murder and eventually became the Jews over thousands of years. It also goes into detail about the very well documented Thuggee murder cult that for one month a year at the height of pilgrimage season would murder travelers and bury them in in pre prepared graves, after befriending them and gaining their trust. The reason they were only caught by the British was that they were forbidden to spill blood in the commission of the killings by their religion, so they used a thin, strong, strip of cloth to garrote their victims while whispering "Behold oh Kali, See oh Kali!" in their ears. An apt comparison to the Jews.
The second book is about Jewish swindles in history, like the creation of Religion of Cuck™_ by the Jews as a means to conquer the earth. (The author refers to them as werewolves howling at the moon.)
Third book is still in writing to be finished next February.
bamboo-delight.com/item_13.htm

How does it feel to run away like a coward with your tail between your legs instead of standing up for yourself and your people? You say you want to raise a nice white family, out of their natural habitat I might add, yet you betray your people and move to one of the biggest shitsholes on the planet? Hopefully I'm wrong about you and you're just some sandnigger that didn't like Europe so you just went to China instead.

Yes. SINK THE CHINKS

a handful of kikes in china, just a drop in the bucket. china will see what they have done in other countries and will wake up before its to late.

The Chinese are funding all types of subversion programs at the advice of the Jews and British. On 4chan /biz/ we managed to destroy multi-billion IOTA crypto currency in under a week. IOTA is 15+ California Berkeley Jews and one Chinese guy. They are attempting to make their own Bitcoin. It's a total scam. We fucked them. It's over. The idiot CEO is having a meltdown attacking everyone with a question.

The Lottery of Babylon by Borges (pdf)

legacyofthestoryteller.wikispaces.com/file/view/Jorge Luis Borges - The lottery of Babylon.pdf

You know, I have been pondering what they would get out of glassing the entire region of Israel…it isn't such a problem for them because of the 'DIE SPORES' that they put out into all other cultures to lose 6 million jews in their 'homeland' + they always have Astana. But that has to be some brilliant political move on their part to glass the entire Middle East and then use it as a 'guilt bridal' for the new nation that they are intending to parasite off. Now that they are almost done destroying and decimating Indo-European culture.

Kike culture is gross.

The Sumerian Swindle.

OK neat, but did you really destroy anything?

What was done is comparable to like dropping twitters value by about 5%
In practice not much happened and their shit isn't going to disappear. Especially when IOTA have tech advantages over bitcoin and multiple global megacorporations on their side. Here list from wikipedia:
"The Foundation has established a collaboration with Volkswagen and Innogy to develop CarPass, an IOTA based technology that enables secure audit trails, digital identities, and charging networks for cars.[7] With Deutsche Telekom, Microsoft, Fujitsu, and Samsung,[8] the Foundation opened up a data marketplace using IOTA technology.[9] The IOTA Foundation is also a founding member of the Trusted IOT Alliance, which includes the companies Bosch, Consensys, USbank, and Cisco."
Those kinds of names behind stuff will keep it looking positive and will make any normie support it more than avoid it.
Does anything else outside bitcoin have that much support?
Things sadly are not destroyed just because someone pointed out they are run by anti racist jews or jew universities.
A minor drop in value. Do you goys GENUINELY believe the jews are losing? Were they recently exterminated or brought out of business? They will not be stopped by anything less than krisstalnacht2.0. They are still winning, they will just jew harder than before.
please put archive links in twitter pictures for authenticity.

Did you know I specifically worded the post in a way that would make you go gay? Damn I'm pro.

Jesus fucking christ.

what's that hollywood meme about jewish men and chinese women? were they planning to create a race of jinks to infiltrate china?

yes i know you are a real pro at faggotry.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/historical-data/
if that is destruction you might too delusional and far gone to understand what being destroyed means.

Hehe, my bait is the best. Twenty year veteran destroying you stupid kikes. Like IOTA's fate after coming against the pros the past 7 days, so shall your fate soon follow. Enjoy your ban kike.

Stay mad, Rabbi.

Declaring victory over nothing. Though that is very common around here.
Announcing "jokes on you i was only trolling"
Claiming people are getting banned like a backseat moderator right after you fail at arguing.
Yes i really dont know of your spectrum and whatnot. please post about it.
+Making claims of some form of twitter meltdown with no evidence.
But none of this has anything to do with the chinese being run by jews (topic of this thread) So maby another thread.

What the fuck does market cap have anything to do with it. LOL, you kikes are retarded. Any dumbass and set the market cap to whatever he wants.

Get fucked, kike.

Who would waste time on some gay back 'n forth with 19 year old kike sperg sitting in California crying like a baited faggot. We take down institutions. You cry on the internet. That is the difference.

Now if you'll excuse me poindexter. There's money to be made, and rivers of Jew tears to engineer.

Stay mad.

Strong in group preference in societies their forefathers have worked hard to turn into universalist, individualist free-for-alls. They get easy access to capital from their banker tribesmen, get hired more easily by (((friends and family))) already in business, get preference when making deals with (((other businessmen))), can pull in favours in high places and get off scott free when tried for their crimes by (((the justice system))).

They always push for moral universalism because it lets them essentially squad up in a free for all.

Meh, typical "aww shucks" white american attitude. Either get with it or get run over.

What do you do in China OP?

OP here, I just wanted to provide this info, but obviously this thread quickly descended into D&C hell.

Yes, the average Chinese is gross and amoral. How much of this is due to the jewish poison of communism, overcrowding etc. (just look at the russians who have a bad rep as violent drunkard criminals as well) is up to debate. Religion, mainly in form of the region specific religions of Buddhism and Taoism are making a comeback so there is some hope for the next generation.

I have been treated like crap in my home country when I was poorfor what it's worth and I believe much of white manners and altruism is cultural (from Christianity) and from nordic genes, where the harsh conditions made this a key to genetic survival.

The average normie in the US is indifferent to the suffering to the wage slave class as well for example and it's all feels mongering to me while nobody takes action and at least does some protests.

There's a lot of low IQ in this thread. An overall sentiment of down and out loserdom. I clicked on this thread thinking it was about business. Turns out its full of losers crying about their broke bank accounts in a round-a-bout way.

Jesus fucking christ man.

You write a lot of words, but don't really say anything all that interesting. You'd be great at spam harassing.

I don't want to dox myself but I used to export random stuff to my home country and later on switched to making my own products.

Even though China has tons of bad sides at least you can focus on work here and walk home or take the subway or bus without having to be concerned about "youth" beating you up or robbing you.

Where I'm from employers are assholes who want to choose the goodest goy that works for peanuts and you won't see any noteworthy shekels before your 30s (if you're lucky) while paying 50% taxes.

Go back to Breitbart boomer. You sound like a fucking retard.

Jews are involved in ALL communist mass murders. Mao Zedong cosied up with Jews. Not even the Chinese.

It's a plague of jews user.

You fucking retards don't know shit about these oriental wankers.

They are called the 'Jews of the East' for a reason. Here's the thing, they absolutely are what you can consider redpilled on Jews BUT instead of being disgusted and wanting to gas them like every single other fucking race the oriental wankers RESPECT the heebs. They all have copies of the talmud and protocols of zion in China, Korea, Japan, and others in their homes and guess what they say? They aren't "wow, jews are pure fucking evil, we need to gas the kikes to ensure a future for humanity", they're "wow, Jews are amazing, let's be kikes!". Look at history, in all fucking human history EVERY SINGLE FUCKING RACE Whites, Mestizos/Latinos, Indigenous Americans, Africans/blacks, Pacific Islanders, Middle Easterners/Semites, etc etc ALL expelled or murdered a ton of Jews rightfully so EXCEPT orientals. Don't you find this strange at all? Think about it. They are too fucking similar, think carefully of every single fucking fucking stereotype of Jews and orientals, you should come to the realisation quickly that they might as well be the same if you weren't looking at their rat and samefaces. We need to exterminate them both, gooks and kikes, they're both insects, it's just one is more parasitic than the other.

digits apropos

it might help to look at Jew involvement in the Opium trade and the fall of the Ming dynasty. there are still some hurt fee-fees and unresolved conflicts in the Chinese ethos which should be capitalized upon

i'm seeing a trend on here where anons complaining about low iq of other anons are usually the most worthless dumbasses on this board.

hory shit shudditdown

what kind of monster would be created?

We'll see soon enough after Zuckerberg's son's bar miztvah.

Nice try muddying the water kike

^

Years of individualism, passivness, selfishness and greed propaganda. Dying for a fellow person? You wont even pay for their health insurance or food.

That is the stupidest line of words I have ever seen, You must be one helluva dumb gwailo.

or give at least a tenth of your income to your fellow white man

that's why jews are so strong

they leveraged in group loyalties to built a massive support system and even pilpul non religious rich jews to donate to jewish causes

they have their own security, their own ambulance, easy financing, even assistance for just living a life as a scholar if you're a Hasidim

Chews? Jinks?

Great work.

Suddenly Zuckerberg s marriage makes sense