What do we do now

I usually don't post threads but honestly right now considering what has just happened maybe we need some thread to brainstorm to collect all our ideas on what to do next, because After Trump won there has been much resting on laurels and not much action other than by Shill controlled opposition that fuck us over everytime, and small things which while good need to be upscaled IOTBW was pretty good, and us helping keep Harvey shit allive was good even if the kikes used it to their own advantage in the end
Fuck at this point I'd have to say we're going to need to get ourselves in politics ourselves, not lets some hack or someone who got misinformation easily thrown against him
2018 is next year and fuck it's a long shot and honestly as always we're going to need to do this with a completely unknown user or conversely if there is a famous user who can deal with shit ala Trump but that is much more unlikely to run for the Senate and Congress
Fuck I know I'm probably going to seem like a retard making this thread but fuck it nothing is fucking happening but Richard Spencer sucking Jew cock every day and the Jews getting what they want

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Ush6huDi
youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM&index=3&list=RD1EKTw50Uf8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The take away is that non-whites are hyper politicized and radicalized and will be voting in record turnouts from here on out.

White people need to get out and vote. Winning 70% of the white vote in a majority white state would usually guarantee victory, no longer, you need turnout.

Ok but how do we stop nigger states from being won in the first place
How do we get white people to vote for pro whites

We wait for the bombs to drop.

Ashes. Echoes.

Nigger states do not exist. There is no state that is 50% Nigger. California IIRC is around 50% white and 50% minority (which vote left 95% of the time) It's the whites that vote democrat + the niggers + the spics that win states.

And it will continue to get worse.

Even so user answer the fucking question
We can look back at foresight and see how shit happened but never what to do to stop it from happening again

You. Can't.

wow, all this "nigger" this and "spic" that. you idiots just don't understand that racism and slavery and all that shit was so 19th century. it's over. people were stupid and ignorant and then got smart. well, most people did.
also, most people are not worried about your kind. you'll die off soon enough and the world be a better place and governments will be able to get shit done without your twisted viewpoint getting thrown into the mix to shit things up.

Fall back and regroup. Take stock of who your allies are. When you have a firm base again, strike.

We start putting up fliers in white areas from groups like "la raza" "naacp" that we make of course talking about "it's our country now white people" & " white people will pay with their blood" & shit like that because the normalFuK white women must be redpilled.

Also we should start campaigns to stop "male genital mutilation" just to attack the kike

You still can't prove that race isn't real

Samson. Looms. Ever. Forward. There is No Future but Nuclear Fire.

Sweetie, being a race creationist is so 2007. It's 2017, honey. Crawl out from your cave and come join us in civilization you troglodyte.

This is a nigger free zone go play a pick up game of basket ball & smoke a blunt.

Shut the fuck up, black pill D&C kike. Whites have won countless times in history and will again when angered enough–

Wait, was that reverse psychology? Nice.

You. Can't. There is no firm base, only Eternal Misery.

Then hold your ground and hit them again.

Nope. Just the truth. Go try to prove me wrong. Watch what happens. The black pill is all there is.

It's like they don't even know about Darwin and evolution, what ignorant savages

You. Can't. There is no ground to hold. Only Eternal Misery.

asses and eggoes

I'm still right. You still know it.

Then go outside, grab a stick, and beat the shit out of the nearest tree.

Eh it doesn't matter if there is no hope, might as well keep fighting because what else is there

How do we get whites voting for their interests? I don't believe we can. Some vote for it unknowingly others are too indoctrinated to vote against norms. We should make note of events like this and point to them in the future. At some point they can vote for their interests openly or not. The majority will only vote in the overton window. They will never vote for themselves as a group. The indoctrination is to strong. Voting as a means of saving westen civ/america is gone it will be dark before we see a a glimmer of light.

No. It doesn't work that way. Who here will oome to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself in person.

Suicide. Omnicide. Samson. Lots of things. But I can't fight any more. There's nothing to fight for.

You can't. We're not allowed to by the ZOG that controls Samson.

Fuck up, nigger.

Somebody help me out. We're not gonna lose another one.

This is bull shit - fucking heebs are only 2% of the population & they direct the dialogue ! Us being 50% + we need to start playing dirty as fuk & dominating. We need to start false accusations to commie leadership, false hate crimes directed at White women especially, calling campaigns for people that hire known antifa. This is serious stuff people we need to play dirty because the kike does & we need to take off the gloves & seriously fight.

You're either a Master Persuader larper or a Useful Idiot. Either way you're fueling the fire. Forcing people sitting on the computer to take action. Remember that (((they))) want us to be complacent. They fear action like they fear the samurai.

So tell us more.

Are you still here? I thought you burned all your IPs

Nothing. Any call for action will have you called >MUH FBI. And consider Holla Forums's composition:

holding onto guns that they will never get to use to defend their freedom, which gets eroded every day
who larp as nazis but are mortally afraid of being exposed in public
who like the fash aesthetics

This is a forum and these people are here to talk. Talk. Only talk.

I have already been lost. Loss. Is. Infinite.

Nobody will help you. Everyone hates me anyways.

Then come to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself I person.there's your IRL action.

We need a white political action group or a "white male army" we really need to organize state chapters & form leadership

Hey faggot keep up the struggle. If the experience on the board is to be believed its a thousand to 7 Billion. We need every Pollack, Revolutions happen with less than 10% of the pop and we need every man we can get.

If it means anything to you I was once a black pilled quitter. There was no purpose to anything, no relation to anyone. But I made a resolution to make a better life for my children and to save my family. You quit it's just an admittance that they win. Do you quit and give the enemy victory or do you struggle against all odds to spite them?

Then come to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself in person. There's your IRL action FBI-kun. I refuse to do anything but scream for suicide.

Back to the point. The ground you are trying to hold may be too great. It may be that if you have a tenable fallback position that you should take it.

You. Can't. If you try, you will be infiltrated by CIAniggers and killed Waco style.

Board. Holla Forums is a board of peace.
Do you really think people here would advertise what they were doing irl? With all the shills and wannabe vice bloggers crawling around looking for shit? Stop being dense.
Holla Forums is a think tank. It's not a bulletin board for local easily-infiltrated "neonazi" meetups.

No. The struggle is evil. There is nothing for me to fight for.

There Is no fallback position. There I'd only Infinite Loss and Eternal isery.

We have to direct hate graffiti towards white women kind of like sholmo draws shitty swastikas on his kike buildings

Be the change you want to see. Keep shifting the overton window. Improve yourself, network, and get into government positions.

You left out an M and misspelt I'd. Turn off your phone and then come back in 15 minutes.

Put down the whiskey and go to sleep, user. Sweet dreams.

Sampson can come in many forms, and would have measurable positive effect IMO. Enough chaos would lessen the numbers of people who come here. And anything that speeds up the collapse of the regime is good for the white race in my opinion.

Take your emo girl poetry back to deviantart. Nobody cares, faggot.

That's what niggers do, and it always comes out in the news. How do you think "INTERNET ALTRIGHT TROLLS WRITE MISOGYNIST FALSEFLAG GRAFFITI ON VIOLENCE CENTER" would play? Don't be a spic posting degenerate stickers like CommonFilth.

I can't. There's no where else to go.

Hello, I'm a reporter from CNN. Is it okay if I screenshot this?

I'm at work. I'm not drinking, I'm tablet posting.

No, but you can get Megyn Kelly to come help me kill myself.

Screenshot whatever you like just know you're fake news & probably wrote it

I propose we just go on a national " end male genital mutilation" campaign just to chip away at kike cult influence on society & that's the easy place to start

What is you experience? Have you no hope of finding a woman and starting a family? The odds are against us that is obvious. It is more likely we become jeremiads and let our neighbors know of their failings. I can't set you down a path to peace; it is one you must decide to tread yourself. I never blogpost but for you I will this one time. I have known nothing but despair the past 2 year and a half due to my own failings. At a point I decided I must clear this storm overhanging my conscience, regardless of chances I must try for a peaceful life. To stay defeated is death, an attempt at the ideal I want for life is infinitely better than to remain the
same aware but broken man.

I hope this helps a little bit

sounds like you're ok with losing because the other side has no problem playing dirty!

Beautifully said, user. Saving this, because sometimes I get discouraged too.

There has never been any hope. Nothing helps. Nothing heals. Nothing g works. Only Enter all misery. Every Effort Always Fails.

What is your job that gives you time to leave negative replies to every post on multiple threads? ShareBlue?

Get the fuck outa here if you're going to cry like a bitch! Men need to stand up & get warrior tier in the coming days.

Screenshot this you fucken kike

I have no problem playing dirty. I have a problem with playing stupid.

Put it in your blog. Not here.

That 88 looks good so play dirty my dude & keep the decisions calculated.

I dont hate you user.

Ive seen you posting around. I feel for you dude. I know what its like to be hopeless and crushed.

You may not see the light now but, I hope one day that we'll make a society where you find it.

You are one of countless millions without hope.

I'll fight for each and every one of you till my last breath, while dragging you to greatness with me kicking and screaming if I have to. I'd do this for all my people, and I know I am not alone.

After all, if we don't look after our kind, then who can we be as a people?

It breaks my heart to know you're my brother. because I've known that pain. As trite as it may seem to you I can only recommend a healthy diet and exercise to you. Even if it's a bullshit walk around the block it's a start.

Read the classics The Brothers Karamazov and Frankenstein have moved me lately.

No one can help you but yourself. You either resign yourself to despair and solitude; or you scratch and bite to something more.

Who amongst all the races of the world are as brutal and benevolent as the white race? A race that has shifted global and local power to their side. What we are seeing in modern times is a test of that greateness. A test that all men of European decent or of European ideals must once again stand for and wrestle back from the maws of the unwashed masses. Power is transitory, and unless we come together as a group once more to steer the ship of prosperity and truth, the boat will veer off into a communistic or totalitarian regime. How many among you, who benefit from the white man's grace would do well under a Mexican leader? Or an Asian leader? How many among you will sit idly by as Jews, Niggers and Liberals tear this country apart? Has conservativism done anything besides drive your ideas of truth more insulory? What do we stand for? How far will we go to regain the power that was molded from the hands of our ancestors? Is it enough to march or riot upon the steps of Congress or do evil times call for evil deeds? Our great ancestors of WW2 while unknowingly fought for this muliticultural country their conviction in what they believed was sound and they wore it on their sleeves. Now "men" hide behind message boards and comment sections airing out their greivances in vain, screaming against the unstoppable machine that is Liberalism. To what avail? Yes, we have ganered the interest of our peers in large numbers but our "movement" grows stale and listless as our ideals become muddled with egalitarian and Civic nationalism. A leader must arise, one with the passion and intelligence to navigate the paths ahead leading or setting an example for the rest. One who understands that liberals, niggers and Jews have only been able to proliferate because of a failed experiment of government. Who amongst us has the gall to lead, and will do so honorably? We are men of Europe, it is time to expell these interlopers once and for all.

Private Security.

Wherever. Watch what happens s. Go try it.

LIAR!

Tried that. It failed. Nothing helps.

What daFuk did you do to hate yourself so much? We can't lose any solders in this fight… If you're so depressed at least start to fight & maybe you'll feel worthy

I can't. There's nothing to fight for.

Read this and know why I hate myself.

pastebin.com/Ush6huDi

This is exactly how all of us should be talking because if we think of the pressure our ancestors faced we're in pretty good shape.

I dont hate you though. Im actually posting for the first time in a while just to tell you this.

You aren't alone. There is someone here willing to fight for you. I shudder to think what you went through to get this way, but know that someone wishes to vindicate you. I know that at some point in your life you weren't poisioned with this all consuming hatred of yourself. I know that person is still in there, and I will see him come back come hell or high water.

Wasted trips. Muh Ancestors only ends in what we have now.

fine user why are you even here ?

First thing we have to know: Alabama senate race consolidates how the kikes will work during next year midterms. They'll smear any candidate they don't like with fake sexual harassment accusations and fabricated evidence. And they'll use the media to spread those accusations 24/7.

LIAR! I AM ALONE! I AM MY SCARS!

and conversely our guys are easily concern trolled.

really I don't get it, how hard is it to not get concern trolled, how hard is it to not read the Washington Post?

At least now that Moore dudded out they'll be directing their 6 million women narrative at Trump alone who is far more adept at handling it than Moore was.

The Left can normalize lunatics that cut off their dick and balls but the right can't nornalize a 30 year old chatting up a 17 year old 40 years ago.

There is nowhere else. Only Holla Forums. We're here forever. Being tortured endlessly by the Jew.

Got a lot of moping scheduled?

That could mean different generations not necessarily consecutive. Every generation can't be the chosen one.

I'm halfway through your story. You've lead a tougher life than I have.

No you aren't. Your getting angry with me because you refuse to accept someone out there thinks you are worth it.

You are worth it user.

You will always be worthy to me.

You will always be why I fight.

lol, what's all this drama after some guy lost?

NIGGER EVERY DAY IN EUROPE IS LIKE THIS

Either you're the victim or you're victimizing …. There's no in between in world

Nice post.

Shitty posts. Nobody here cares. Take it up with reddit, which you apparently post on for some reason.
Your "problems" are self-indulgent and you sound like a self-absorbed person. Again, take your blogging somewhere else. I heard /cuteboys/ likes suicidal faggots.

Then there shouldn't BE ANY.

Thanks, this perspective actually makes me feel better. We're so used to winning that one loss devastates us. We're going to win next time.

DO. NOT. LIE. TO. ME!

How about make memes showing evidence that minortires always vote their personal interests. Show what happens in South Africa/zimbabwe. Show the slippery slope. We just have to make more red pills

The key thing is to continue to spread the red-pill. We need to bring as many normies over to our side as possible. We need to set up mirrors of all the videos being shoah'd on youtube and other hosting platforms.

Wow. I've never met someone that naive IRL before.

Then come to Gadsden, Alabama and come help me kill myself.

Then please hell me kill myself.

Have something to fight for all of a sudden?

That's not how life works, queer. Take your bitching and moaning somewhere else.

It's nothing. The democrat will fuck up and there is another election in 2 years.

1 year*

Lifting only makes the Voices louder and it hurts too much. It's too late for me.

At least Jones is white, so I'd say it's still not as bad as Europe, yet

Stop pretending we're victims, and try harder next time? Moore certainly didn't help himself amid all the (((allegations))). I think it's in everyones best interests that this gets burried. The left want a reaction from us, don't give it to them.

Red pills start subtly "why is the news so depressing? Why are we in debt 20 trillion? … "Why do people condone male genital mutilation?" Just pretend not to know & pretend to discover the answers at the same time as the person you're asking the questions to.

Ya'll chill till I'm done. Almost done though

I was you. I have been you. I read the pastebin. We have a lot more in common than you think.

Which is why I think people like you are worth fighting for. Through my efforts I hope to stop the cycle that made us.

We can always struggle to create a better world. If that struggle means death then I embrace it whole heartedly.

You are worth fighting for, so that another soul never goes through what you did.

I can't chill.

DO. NOT. LIE. TO. ME!

I have never been worth it. The world is FILTH!

Your efforts are wasted. The gods hate us.

At the national level: Destroy bullshit Left vs Right narrative and bring to the spotlight the Globalist vs Nationalist narrative. Both Republican and Democrat politicians need to declare their affiliation, the USA or the World. Make them add an extra letter to their ticket when they run for office. For example, RG or RN would denote a Republican Globalist or a Republican Nationalist. Same for the Dems. We can work with the nationalists and they can come in many stripes, but you cannot work with a globalist because it doesn't matter what party they represent, their end goal is all kosher. Once the many nationalists defeat the globalists, we can partition/remove according to race.
At the state level: If 30+ states got together and ratified a new Articles of Confederation, what the fuck would the fed do? With the right states in play, the new Confederation would be stronger than the federal gov. To begin, each state can start it's own party. Have a Texas National Party, an Alabama National Party, Georgia National Party… The message would be clear. The kiked federal gov is no longer wanted or needed.
Both plans should be run simultaneously so the yids have to fight a two front war. They won't be able to coordinate properly and would lose. Once all that is complete, we can tackle the NQ(nigger question).

YOU. CAN'T.

The ZOG won't let you.

BOG the ZOG, nigger

Yes. That's why I drink.

You. Can't. Every Effort Always Fails.

I'm too cowardly. And booze doesn't help. Nothing helps.

Yes you are.

You may have given up on yourself but I wont give up on you.

Our world is dark and filled with evil. However, it is the eternal fight against this evil that we can undertake to find strength within ourselves and our people.

I have filled myself fully with this fight. I hope that through it I will show you a glimmer of hope and you will make the same decision.

well arent you a hotshot

I get that personally your shit is fucked up. No need to project that on others. Sometimes good things happen to good people.

user I just read the pastebin & get the fuK away from your family & never look back you'll feel great!

whoops

meant for

You chillin now mofo. Shoot If you're still with your folks space would really help. Anything school loans, military service or even minimum wage cucking with strangers could help that situation.

I personally want to help my folks with different problems and the only solution I can see is a temporary break till I can right their paths.

Friends could also help you shoulder this burdern. You got any IRL?

for now the best thing to do is stop the democrats from taking the house in 2018, they basically can't take the senate

Remind me not to let you meme my reality, nigger. In seriousness though, we've got hardest, most abstract battle in history on our hands if we ever hope to escape servitude. It's so fucking hopeless it borders on epic. Fuck yeah.

DO. NOT. LIE. TO. ME!

I have already given up. I will not fight. will scream til someone comes to help me kill myself.

gay

I can't. Every thing I ma!e is hand to mouth. They are my only reason to live. Do you get it yet?

THEN EVERYONE should DIE AND NOTHING SHOULD EVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

Nope. No body can or wants to help me IRL.

No space to get. No point in it. Is just be alone and want to die. Do you get It yet.

Also you making any money on these coins? I see your other work deals with mining and if you got in early you might have some dosh to help your situation.

I'm not memeing I'm just saying what is.

I like how you think & we see the beginning of this paradigm starting. We need to support nationalists with zealotry fervor

Wouldn't be fair otherwise.

I still draw resolve from you.

I will still push you towards light.

I will still attempt to drag you to glory with me or share a grave with you.

Know this, above all else.

You are worthy.

I don't deal with fake Internet money.

You will fail. Ashes. Echoes.

Ok you're fuked I get it but ill tell you right now that isn't shit what you went through compared to me & as for me I feel stronger than ever once I stopped feeling bad for myself.

LIAR!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN WORTHY!

Time will tell user.

Only time will tell.

How nice for you. Know that I cannot stop feeling bad about anything. Loss. Is. Infinite.

Yeah we all get it. I live in a country where it takes a 40 year mortgage to buy a shitty house and I'm an engineer. The world is fucked. There's only two options, be broken, or start breaking. Funnel a few spare shekels into crypto. Start. Fucking. Excercising. Stop jerking off all the time. Learn to drink.

Lets leave the kid alone … Let him sulk in his own tears we're in the foxhole & the strong survive

What better are we than the niggers and kikes if we leave our own to die in dispair?

He is my brother.

Hes worth just as much as I am.

It doesnt work that way. I can't afford to drink. Come help me kill myself.

Exactly … I told sad user that you're either the victim or victimizing & I'd rather be victimizing becuz it's funner

Bummer on the internet money otherwise we could be filthy rich. I don't get it; I lack certain empathy skills and I also lack the desire to use such a thing. Sorry my dude.

Also complete strangers are on your case about this. What do you think about that?

My man!

The strong were weak once.

Nobody survives Samson.

LIAR!

The best course of action is to continue what we are doing IRL because let's just face it more than half of us are men with a plan or how to at least make the world better , and definitely we have a bunch of future Hitler's on our ranks as well. What we can do from Holla Forums is more raids , more pillaging , more ops , shitposting. I have talked about this before, shitposting can change the world and right now we are not doing enough of it. From infiltrating to crashing communities to causing mass hysteria amongst our enemies.

Samson is a myth…

Kek

Dubs of pure epicness

False flags are a terrible idea and a nigger/kike tactic. The first one to be exposed immediately discredits any anti-white propaganda in the future as "not an attack on whites" and removes ammunition from us. IOTBW was genius because it was obviously started by someone who was not anti-white (so we were acting in truth and not deception) AND it was extremely impactful.

Last I checked the nigs & beaners are doing ok taking our country. After the war we'll help our weak but as for now we having to get busy kike stomping & planning like superior race Anons like we are!

Prove it.

You. Hope. too much.

Glory awaits user.

I hope to see you in the foxhole with us.

You. Can't. Go try. Watch what happens.

Never. There is no glory. Only Eternal Misery.

Why would I believe a semite?

Can't you like redirect this shitposting to where it's needed

Because good things never happen. Because the gods hate us.

No.

Chad was once a virgin

We will need everyone we can get.

Our time is cheap now.

Our weak wont survive the war, which is why we must attempt to bring them up to snuff now while we can.

Then we will endure it together. Through it we can clense weakness from ourselves and kill our fears.

We can do it user.

No. The Chad is just a White nigger.

No. I refuse. You are not louder than the Voices. The Voices uule all.

Nigger if you knew my story or even if you saw it in a movie you'd get in the fetal position & cry overcome with fear. I've been fighting the globalist cabal for over 10 years & I'm reaching my strongest point now. I've been on their radar since 2005 & they've turned me into a monster without fear. I should go to Holla Forums with my story maybe you faggot could learn a little something about will power & survival.

Chad is Ubermensch

How nice for you. You're so much better than me that I should kill myself just to get out of your way.

To start with, we need some introspection. While our role in the political landscape has become more prominent, its nature is largely unchanged. Holla Forums isn't the ground game, and, while our ops have been effective, we aren't a standing army. Our job isn't to pore through Rasmussen polls and try to convince ourselves that the votes of 2,000 people will put world jewry out of power by passing a bill. This isn't to say that elections don't have value as shows of force or a means of throwing a wrench into the machine, that Whites won't continue to wake up as the death spiral of the multicultural state worsens, or that self improvement and IRL political networking aren't some of the best things you can do in this day and age, but politics is downstream from culture, and 8/pol/ primarily creates culture. Hollywood kikes stealing an election by spending seven million dollars busing apathetic niggers to polling stations isn't a failure for Holla Forums, it's a failure of the political system. It's part of the modern world's absurdity, which we come here to mock and examine.

In 2014, when most posters would consider Holla Forums to be in its prime, 8/pol/ had a constant, active redpill threads with ever - improving intro level content, self improvement generals, and WebM threads regularly, which served to give us a common boardwide culture. Comfy as hell as we watched the BLM movement turn record numbers of Whites into bad goyim, and it allowed newfags to assimilate cleanly and easily. We also kept up projects that became iconic, like the Ben Garrison edits, Ebola Chan, and the hijacking of Vaporwave. OC was recognized as vital to the board and the cause, because it was the role we were most suited for. The people on the edge of society, who feel the most alienated from the bulk of popular culture, will, paradoxically, produce the most engaging culture. It's like RWDSbro said way back when. Don't get lost in your head, but don't neglect your fire. In less esoteric words, a good tactic is one that invigorates your people rather than exhausting them.

Pic and WebM related cliche but relevant.

tl;dr: Holla Forums is a cultural apparatus, not a political one, and culture is what brings about changes in politics. Quality OC shifts culture, and Holla Forums's detachment from the institutional aspects of Mr. Shekelstein's Wild Ride is what drives the best OC.

They do not rule me user.

I unshackled myself a long time ago. It can be done. You just have to grab the voices by the throat and demand they listen as opposed to speak.

You can do this.

Chad is filth. Burn them all.

No. I can't. Every Effort Always Fails.

You can't grab the Voices, they only get louder. Every Effort A!ways Fails.

Seems like your internal is weak & that's where the problem is. With that attitude you're shit for the cause & only holding us down while we could be posting plans/whitepills. Like I said either you're the victim or victimizing & victimizing is funner …

I love a good story do tell.

Chad is a step to our goal. We do not desire the aesthetic but a functional and lovely form. CHADS > virgiin

There has been zero memetic production on Holla Forums after election. Creators pissed off after chesscucks ran rampant

You are afraid to take power over yourself.

You fear greatness.

Glory. Awaits.

Then come help me kill myself. There's some victimising for you.

I was thinking about the whole "muh one world currency" thing, and, bear with me, what if it was a slight translation fail? We already live under one world financial system. If you're 'marked', good luck getting a job or succeeding ever. Not into bible, but I know the kikes are, and meme magick is real, so maybe we're closer to the end than we thought? Just a brief positive thought I had today.

Chad is filth and will always side against Whites for gash.

Prove muh super jew weapon!

Well?

There is no glory. I'm a coward. Come help me kill myself.

I. Can't. Every. Effort. Always. Fails.

Trips of truth say call the bluff. A lifetime of S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Fallout has prepared me for nuclear lolocaust.

Keep exposing, keep propagating, keep redpilling, both online and offline. Become a politician, or a richfag, or a social network administrator, or a botnet owner, or anyone who can influence peoples opinion anyhow. Spread information to everyone everywhere everyday and break the conditioning step by step, relentlessly.
Battles are lost and battles are won in this war of information, however truth is on our side while the umman manda keeps growing.

No.

Suicide is not an option. It is not a way out. It is capitulation to the evil that infests this world like a cancer.

You will face your fear. You will crawl from this shell you call existance into what I call living. All this shall come to pass.

I know it to be true.

You will achieve greatness. You will join us in this struggle. You will earn a place in history with us.

We have inherited a dying cinder. Our childeren will inherit a raging inferno.

OP, we have skills far above and beyond our paid competition. Myself and several other Holla Forumsacks went pro using our investigative skills and memetic 'ism prowess, and are being hired by millionaire's one after the other, with absolutely no fucking recommendations, website, backers, or track record. We just pop up when we see a need, state we can fill it, give no fucking name beyond a temporary alias and throwaways email and a fucking crypto wallet… and lay a bit of dirt on the table as an appetizer, and we get the damn jobs. And with every job, we make another big connection for when the Reich needs built.

YOU CAN DO THE SAME!

So do something about it. Perpetually grabbing at the same side of a wedge issue that nobody should give a shit about doesn't help a damn thing. Trump is president, not us. Regardless of how much good he manages to do, bitching about him or cheerleading for him on Holla Forums changes nothing. Get /fit/, get /lit/, and move towards your goals with everything you have.

In 2005 I didn't know anything about politics or kikes but for some reason I thought I did & decided to call cspan & complain about (in my words) "the bush family" I didn't prepare for the call but I raved about tax cuts (I was young & lefty but not rabid) - now I'm as far right as can be - back to what happened - so I was on air complaining & hung up. About 5 hours later my life changed forever… That night the electricity was cut to my 10+ unit building I rent in & my place was being broke into when I wasn't there (typical shit you hear from ppl that poke the bear) but that is just the beginning…

Too bad. I will do nothing but scream. Deal with it. I am already lost.

You can't. If you try, kampfy will ban you. Go ahead.

You're right when it comes to the Chad's desire for poon. We obviously are beyond that. Emulate the confidence but disregard the base pursuits.

No rest for our brothers. We don't quit on our brothers but give them a solid punch on the arm and a good kick on the ass.

I'll be the ear to your woes but also the mind that will fight you when you are most entrenched and comfortable.

That's some real shit. To think they were acting even then.

You are lost to yourself and yourself alone.

I know where you are inside that shell of dispair.

I know that man is worthy to fight alongside me.

Yeah nah. I've only ever been banned for being a total fuckwit i.e jumping i.ps to shit on someone. Spamming about suicide would probably do it after a while though, tbh.

Monitor trends and try to anticipate possible flashpoints or happenings and act on them. One vital thing to remember is that memetic response time is critical in any developing event.

Too bad. There is nothing else; only eternal misery.

I get the feeling your bans are largely the result of acting like 2004 - era emo teen. Attention whoring is the domain of tumblrhairs and faggots, so go do something constructive. Working out would help fix your brain chemistry, if nothing else.

You lie to yourself.

Then go try it. Prove. Me . wrong.

It doesn't work. I tried. It failed.

more info on freelance work
example please, what kind of needs/states?

Tough love doesn't work. It only makes me hate myself more.

Try until you succeed. If you fail, try some more.

No. There's no reward. No point. I can't try anymore. Help me kill myself.

Honestly I don't know how I could possibly be more offensive than I already am without just going full-circle and turning into a faggot. I've hit the wall. Worrying about being banned on h8chan is pretty fucking laughable m8.

Kampfy bans all original content.

I merely reassure myself.

You will find ranks among us when your time comes.

We will be waiting.

I've posted O.C in this thread m8..

People who truly believe everything is hopeless don't go around telling people it's hopeless and how they hated daddy. They just give up. You're an attention-seeking faggot who's hoping if he complains enough someone will magically sort out all his "problems", like having a job and not being stuck in a wheelchair. The horror.
If it's truly hopeless, stop posting.

Nope. The time will never come. I can't have faith.

You dont need faith.

We have it for you.

No. I will keep screaming until you come to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself.

We need to break the uniparty.
Meme Trump and Tulsi Gabbard.
Make fake party rosters for Nationalist Party vs Globalist Party.
Start pushing real art. Look into Temenos and other traditionalist institutions.
Above all, start flinging shit. Fake porn of Leftists. We need to smear the hell out of every goddamn Leftist.Get every bit of dirt. Destroy them reputation wise so that "leftist" becomes a swear word.

If you want to die, die. But nobody from here will help you do it. If you have something, anything, which you are capable of living for, of contributing to the world, anything at all, then LIVE.
Either way, live or die, you are, perhaps for the first time in your life, forced to do something for yourself.

That's not good enough.

Advice I can give is have good interior locks -chain-something on the inside that can't be picked & lock up when you're sleeping. If you don't the deep state has no problem using chloroform on you & when you wake up with needle marks on your arms & a bump under your skin you'd wish you'd have had good interior locks. Anons I've been through hell & come out smelling like roses because I can't be cracked. The deep state has generally left me alone the last few years so I know what they're made of & they're mostly pussies. They live off of gangstalking/intimidation/ tracking devices/ deep cover shit. Bottom line is we crush the globalist because they're behind some dirty games.

I can't do things like that for myself. So I will co tinge to scream. There is nothing to live for.

Then tell the deep state I need someone to help me kill myself.

misery can not be eternal. you would have to be some hell forsaken sinner on the level of Stalin for that to be true. Even then his commie ass would eventually reach peace i bet.

You can find peace through God.

It is tough but we must find a way to defeat this nihilistic mood. It is the prevailing mood of the times and I will fight it tooth and nail.

I will pray for you. Times are tough but who are you to give in?

Its plenty good. Its what people had for me when I was in your shoes.

Glory. Awaits.

Just get a helium tank, & a garbage bag. You live in a country where having a gun is easy. Really no excuses if that's what you really wanted to do. So idk. I think about suicide daily, but who gives a fuck. I'm too angry for that shit.

Doing nothing is a choice too. You are willfully subjecting yourself to pain. You are, by your nonaction, willingly making your life more painful.

You wanna have some fun? Call cspan & complain about skull & bones & secret societies … They'll give you 8-10 years of games you'll wish for death at times not the bull shit you pull here.

Fuck your god. Creation is a Crime against the Created. I now and forever reject the holy spirit of the scripture.

LIAR!

I. Can't. Afford. It.

See? A third of this thread is you talking about yourself and pathetically begging someone to solve your problems for you. Your mewling could be seen as an attempt to drag others down with you. Misery loves company. How selfish.

user I literally can't even.

I can't do anything. I always fail. P!ease help me kill myself.

Okay.

Push me away all you like. You know I speak the truth and it hurts you deep down to know some random internet dude cares to keep this up for so long.

You will find the light again. I know you will.

I'm sorry.

No. Never.

If you can't afford a $50 helium tank (the party ones are fine) you'll be dead in a week anyway, so what's the big deal?

You act like I knew… Call in shows are fuckin traps fyi…

You have no idea what hand to mouth means do you?

Yes you will.

Good people always find their way back to the light.

Anything user. What are you good at digging? Did you dig autistically into pizzagate until you saw horrors? Did you create memes that spread? Just find somebody with enemies you hate, and who has money, then dig up some dirt on those shitbags and contact that rich guy who hates them. Hell, you don't even have to do all that, just log into chats that have people who are in business and talk until somebody starts ranting about some douchebag or how they can't market this or that, and then show how it takes you all of five minutes to deliver what a "team of professionals" would take a week just to decide on beginning to do.

I have never been good. I have never even been good enough.

What if you're not good at anything?

Ouch the edge (just kidding my dude). You are a man of reason I hope; there is no other way to peaceably pass your life except by admitting existence of a rational, just, and caring God.

Certain things are in your control, but others are the result of your fellow man. This is due to our free will.

While life is tough it is not the result of our creator but those fellow human beings we share the earth with.

Yeah, I lived skip-bin to mouth for a while as a teen. If you're serious about dying, why are you worried about putting shit in your mouth? Or paying the bills? What does a used handgun cost?

You realize this faggot is sliding the post & probably responding to his own shit.

Then how the fuck did you wind up posting here? Lurk moar and read Mein Kampf.

You are good enough.

You're not even sure of what your saying anymore, are you?

No. I'm a failure. Nothing more. I hate all gods. I hate creation. I hate all.

Mein Kampf only made me hate myself more because I'm not good enough.

Liar.

I'm close to a psychotic episode.

My point proven.

Game set and match user.

See you next thread.

500$. That's how much a handgun costs. And its because I'm a coward.

We get it you hate yourself so what else do you wanna drag us with you?? How about stop being a bitch & get some balls.

Nope. No game. Only Eternal Misery.

I can't. Every effort always fails.

Kike confirmed

I do plan on doing that and have a plan but it's unfortuantally going to take a while

Whatever.

You can't be a failure if you're posting here dude.
Your feeling is certainty understandable. A being that doesn't receive the acknowledgment and love from its peers would certainly hold feelings close to yours.

To see others in happiness would be the greatest pain which I'm sure you're aware of.

That's why you must work towards me others no matter how slowly.

How's the weather in Heleviv

Oh. So fuck up about it and get angry then.

You can't get into government if you are not a MasonicNigger like Jim.

I. Can't. I only feel despair. There is nothing for me to fight for.

by the way if I theoretically was going to commit suicide I'd try and take Richard Spencer and Mike Enouch with me, I'm not promoting Violence but talking in theoreticals
FBI Plz no bully

Go feel despair somewhere else fag

Just watch. I can't. I give up. I only want Omnicide now. The death of All life.

This. We all already know that democracy is a dead and and isn't going to save the white race, so it's foolish to get butthurt about a stupid rigged election that doesn't even affect anything considering Trump couldn't do anything with 52 GOP in the Senate anyway. We want normals to get disillusioned with democracy and ready for an alternative. 2020 will be hard and 2022 onward is probably hopeless. Democracy is (((their))) game, we might have gave them a couple unexpected black eyes with Brexit and Trump but they're not going to let it happen again.

What are the options? It's impossible to form any kind of group, political parties will never be able to compete with (D) and (R), other groups would be infiltrated and shut down. Leaders give a face to attack and would be targeted. Redpilling via the internet while improving ourselves and redpilling trusted people in person is all we know to do. If we had the majority of whites on board with white nationalism then all it would take is something intense like a Hillary winning to boil the frog out of the pot, but as of right now we're only around 10%.

That's why we force them to launch Samson.

Fight yourself. Fight everything. Be angry at yourself. It doesn't matter. I don't care. It's all a big joke anyway, and there ain't enough to go around. Some pajeet will fill your boots.

I can't.

No.

Honestly there is only one realist way for that to occur and that is a Filthy Boom

read bordiga

Then someone get me 15.6 kg of Uranium 235 and a ticket to Jerusalem.

Make an exception for me plskthnx.

How long have you been fighting? Every breath you draw towards a non fatalistic design you grow stronger.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM&index=3&list=RD1EKTw50Uf8M

also who can be sad while dancing that dance of Russia?

Why don't you find something you can do?

Yes. I can always be sad. I'm 29 and I've felt this way since I was seven.

I. Can't.

Every Effort Always Fails.

We can send him to antifa meetings to depress them

Well Why don't you pay Richard Spencer a visit

Trips says yes. user you're going deep cover, Operation BlackPill is go.

Antifa wouldn't let me in. I'm a white male from Alabama.

Because rich twits don't come near me.

No. You're not getting it.

I like you ^_^

Faggot you to them as a pretend faggot nigger lover & you're in DO IT!

Cecil is my spirit Britain. Whenever i channel him I desire to build railroads across the world.

close to wizard status?

checked my guy. But imagine what would be you perfect life. Is it solitude? a family? wealth? I'm curious.

Deep cover user, you're going to need to start dressing in drag. For the greater good.

you realize you've posted 85 times in this thread, right? are you retarded?

Liar. torpedo.

No.. Every Effort Always Fails

pastebin.com/Ush6huDi

Not a virgin. But it would be better to be one.

The Roy Moore thing is probably for the best, it might wake up some of the fags who think we can win through the System.

The best thing any politically conscious white man can be doing right now is stockpiling food, water, ammunition, and otherwise preparing for the Helter Skelter. What we do to accelerate said Helter Skelter is not a topic for an open forum. Ideally, you should have a "Trouble Trio", two other white men who are similarly prepared, whom you see on a regular basis.

Afterwards, it might not be the worst idea to join a nationwide group. There's a few options out there, but that's a discussion for another day. For now, focus on arming yourself and finding allies.

Trips demand it. Go get em, elbows.

No. Just demoralized

Antifa are loser too so you'll fit in well…

No. Never. IRL action always fails. I can't leave my family. I'm a coward.

Charlie user might be right but wtf we should be able to drive the culture & conscience to avoid bloodshed

Maybe people should actually try voting before saying voting doesn't work. The loss happened due to voter turnout.

Nope. IRL action always fails.

You. Hope. Too. Much.

Also the voting bots are not to be trusted… It'd be nice just to hack our guys in

no, you're fucking retarded and you need to go back to Holla Forums

Nope. I'm only from here.

Ashes. Echoes.

everybody makes mistakes

I'm too sleepy to stay on any longer GNIGHT my dudes.

Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone.

Keep this guy in moderate spirits and one day he'll see a way out of this; that doesn't involve a 12 gauge mouthwash.

If you wait for Opputunity it'll never come

Mate pretend you helped leak Moores shit

Why don't you ask Cecil Motherfucken' Rhodes if irl action works?
You can't because he even succeeded at dying

I'm with Eggos on this one, you're being really too goddam optimistic. Bloodshed is inevitable and necessary. We won't win any "culture war".

Yes, the System is perfectly capable of suppressing voter turnout, through media control. You can't overpower that. Alabama is an R+28 state. The System proved tonight that it is fully capable of shutting down any candidate, any time.

Never. Ever.

Never knew there was such a thing as a (((Canberra))) light bomber
Good to know this shit hole isn't good for nothing even if that something is naming a plane

It never comes anyways. And they'd never believe me.

What were the end results? Zimbabwe.

Remember. Samson . looms. Ever. Forward.

You lot get a free pass for Bruce.

No, they gave in to whingers and let the metophorical darkness (literally niggers) take over. They bent over willingly.

The results speak for me the

Because it is. Watch what happens.

Nah I always get what I want.

What do you mean what now? We do what we always do. We watch the America fall.

Watch it all burn down and live long enough to say to yourself "Holla Forums was right"

there is a reason everyone hates you, you depressive fuck. Lighten up a bit and stop being such a massive faggot before it rubs off on the newfags.

I, for one, will be hiding in my bunker cuddling my raifu while sitting on a crate of preserved tendies.

just end it. reminder that when the sitting president also has the house his party generally gets wrecked in the midterms. Get ready to get fucked you whiny faggots.

We haven't won anything until we can point to a (neither economic nor abortion) social-change law we got passed that pisses off the left.

Shill harder faggot

Shill harder.
We only grow stronger.