Loki Is Now Pansexual And Genderfluid

bleedingcool.com/2017/12/11/loki-pansexual-genderfluid-new-series-marvel-books-2019/

In yet another obvious push to subvert our culture, Marvel has announced that Loki is pansexual and genderfluid for their upcoming comic. This continues their trend of bullshit forcing of LBGTQIIASI++ into every goddamn thing. First they turn Thor into a chick. Now they turn Loki into a genderfluid queer. They've completely abandoned any basis in Norse mythology. Pretty soon Loki is going to be into beastiality at this rate. Can we use this to damage their credibility or redpill some normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/trjwfs.pdf
oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/enlil/
thenational.ae/world/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links-1.125718
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Loki was a Kike in Norse mythology in the first place. Anything that makes him look worse is fine by me.

Saged for capeshit, everybody knows all the major companies are completely pozzed at this point.

No kidding. At one point, Loki turns into a mare, fucks another horse, and give birth to Odin's 8 legged Sleipnir. Of all the gods in various mythologies, none of them personify jewish faggots more than loki.
Norse mythology is a prime example of what happens when you try to just ignore a parasite that's actively trying to ruin everything instead of putting a hammer through their fucking skull.

Holy fuck. Wanted to searx which animal did Loki turn into a female version of (possibly horse, I remember him having a horse offspring) to retard-shame OP, but oy vey, everything that came out on the first three pages, was discussing the new Marvel Loki instead of original norse god mythology.
Now, THAT'S subversion.

I just read a few hours ago how a lot of pagan larpers embrace LGBTQ freaks because of Loki and his "example" of genderbending.

God fucking damn.

it's a prison thing, most of the pagan larpers you meet have been in the joint

it's why they're so fag obsessed with swords and axes and bows and shit, they can't own a gun

faggots, almost the whole lot of them

There never was any basis in Norse mythology. Loki as the adopted brother of Thor instead of the blood brother of Odin, really?

No. Nothing Loki does has negative consequences for the Aesir even when it appears to be so initially.

We're talking about fucking Swedes and other real people's here, not Cleetus and his band of 1/8th Germanic hillbillies.

Joking aside I have no idea where you got this shot about Asatru larpers bring criminals from.

Loki is the trickster archetype that every polytheistic religion has. Nothing more, nothing less.

Loki was a shapeshifting trickster, god of chaos, and all-round shitdisturber. Look into Ragnarok. Almost seems kind of appropriate, tbh

I agree. They flood the net with "modern BS" that hides the true meaning of things.

…..

Errrr, not sure if you're familiar with Norse Mythology, user…

fuck this thread, fuck loki, and fuck marvel

Pagan larpers are wicca tier. Only serious Pagans are greenpilled and redpilled. You don't see anything about them because they're not attention whoring about muh pagan identity. The most you'll see them do pagan related is wear a necklace or ring with a pagan symbol and go about their day.

They're not fucking meant to. Loki is meant to represent everything the Norse despised. He is the Norse equivalent of Satan

The Norse religion did not have a Satan figure and it also did not have strong religion-based morals you Nigger.

What about Odin murdering both his brothers for essentially no reason and dressing as a women to learn Seidh, the gayest of magics?

Pic related. He was never worshipped and was never meant to be

No it didn't, it was meant to be a rough comparison faggot. The Norse also had a very clear rules on how they acted and behaved, so although they didn't have religion based morals, they still had strong morals

Yet Loki is an asshole, he causes The Norse apocalypse, he is the guy responsible for most of the bad shit in Norse lore. I’m sorry user triggered you by using a common religious comparison.

The beginning of the end was when Nick Fury changed race. Polite sage fot capeshit.

Loki is an asshole the gods deliberately keep around because 90% of the time he's funny and useful. Boo hoo he causes the apocalypse after being tortured for all the time leading up to it (not for causing the apocalypse, for talking shit). Without Loki there's no Mjolnir, there's no wall around Asgard, there's no exchange of hostages with the Vanir. These aren't things the devil does on his off days, they make him a fundamentally dissimilar character to an angel who got high off his own supply, thought he was god and got his shit pushed in.

He gave birth to a horse tho

He was a fucking deviant faggot in the original Norse mythos, though.

Odin was Jewed himself by the priesthood. Norse paganism is basically Aryanism fallen under the influence of kikery.

Those boners have to keep their guns safely locked away at the local gun range except when hunting and shit.

They love those old timey weapons strictly because that's what they can bear at a moment's notice.

I don't even know if they exist, I've met a shit ton of pagans and most haven't even read the Eddas, let alone other stuff. Sacrificing and burning a goat or eating honey and prancing around a fire makes you a Muslim or a Hindu maybe, not a white man.

As with any other group, there are a fair number of posers

Are they trying to anger the old gods?

You do know Loki molested his daughter Hel, right? That is why where Hel walks wildflowers grow wildflowers produce asexually. Hel still wants to free her father which begins Ragnarok and the Giants elementals revolt from their oaths to Thor. Beware, all the children of Loki and this means even any dragur which includes Balder who is now only subservient to Hel, for in her region is where all things are forgot.

it's working

Loki is a literal faggot in the Norse myths. Thats why he is so reviled and considered the father of demons.

However I doubt this will be a thing in the marvel movies, theyll probably glorify it

Honestly I have more problems with Heimdall (the "Whitest of Gods" and "The Father of Races") being a literal nigger

explain or I assume pic related , I guarantee I have read much more of Norse myth and history than you

Wasn't Loki a fucking shapeshifting trickster god? So hopping between genders, forms and such wouldn't have been a huge thing.

Marvel's Loki? Well then, you're right.

You have no idea what youre talking about
if anything prison pagans are the most based and the least larpy of them all. Remember reading a News article a while ago about some Odinists in prison that were insulted by some Mudslime. They dragged him into a cell and stabbed him to death in front of a makeshift altar to Wotan.

The havamal gives rules on hospitality that stem from tradition and common sense, they don't go "Do this or Odin will fuck u up" like the Desert religions do.

Fucking swedes and their gay mythology t. Finn

Didn't realize that it was so fucked up, never really bothered to look it up more precisely, no wonder they got pozzed so hard.

Fate cannot be changed for all time. This means even after this cycle completes, so in the next everything will happen the same from the same initial conditions. Weakness now will never be strength and failure shall never build anything.
So spake the Eadwacer about the monster on the river Van:

No did not, quite the contrary. Ragnarok was always inevitable and the image of Odin brooding upon his throne was always about him trying to figure out a way around the inevitable end of everything. Loki provides an out by getting Baldur killed. Baldur resides with Hel during Ragnarok in which Hel dies freeing Baldur to return to Asgard to lead the children of the Aesir into another mythical cycle.

Loki had the power to shapeshift and once shapeshifted into a female horse in order to lure a giant's horse off into the forest so that Loki would win a bet, which entailed him becoming a God.

Loki shapeshifted into a female horse, got fucked by a horse cock, literally got pregnant, then gave birth to an 8 legged horse that he gave to Odin as a gift.

Loki was pretty fuckin' degenerate. I can understand being angry about s female Thor, but this isn't insanely far off from what Loki was like.

Interesting fact Loki as a God of the air and the animation of spirit within nature correlates to El-lil the Hebrew God, both also relating to Saturn.

Jewish tradition is what happens when Loki's running the show, the bigger picture is really wyrd.

Thus sayeth Loki, there is no other God but me, believe everything i say and maybe i'll consider letting you be my Chosen People, i'm going to destroy the world but don't worry i'll create a new one for you.

I don't know about that. As far as I know, Norse religion is Indo-European religion that, rather than simply changing flavor over time in a manner similar to language, literally just tacked on half of the native north eastern European native religion (Aesir being Aryan, Vanit being native European), with lots of aspects of the gods likely being applied to the tribal leaders that lead the migration, particularly Odin, leading to his position superceding that of Deus (Tyr) in other IE religions

why must they defile mythology

because they can, Jews will take any and every opportunity to shit on your people, your beliefs, your myths, your religion, everything that is sacred to you will be trampled in mud. what made you think that Jews sending millions of refugees to Europe so that they could rape your women and children meant they would have the honor to leave your gods alone?

doesnt help that most white people have abandoned their own gods and care more about some Jewish carpenter.

But Loki was the guy who hated faggotry

There were no kikes in Norse mythology you faggot. Vikings didn't allow invasions from Semites/Arabs.

Loki has no history in Norse mythology except for (christian) Snorri's writings I believe.

God of fire, you /fringe/ kike

He appears in Poetic Edda accounts, not believed to have been written by Snorre.
These say little about him except his affiliation with the giants and trolls and opposition to the gods.

Loptr is a commonly used title of Loki, that means air, lopt-eldr means sky fire or lightning, he had a pair of sky-shoes, fire was understood as a transformation of air.

Ignore it.
Do not watch anymore of their films, ever.
Do not read their comics.
Do not play their games.
Do not buy their merchandise.

When you have children of your own, teach them old mythology and true old folktales. The good translated books are from the 1800s.
Encourage your child to be creative as well as studious. Don't have a television in your house.

(((Loki))) is literally Jeovah/Yahweh/Satan/Set, I'm not even fucking with you. I wish i was joking.
my.mixtape.moe/trjwfs.pdf

Different cultures have similar representations of the same concepts, whoda thunk. Did u kno the Aztec god of death wuz a skelltington? SPOOKY

You didn't like my correlating of Loki to El the Hebrew tutelary Dety, i wonder why that is?

I wonder also what would happen if people ever realized the God of their religion was the God of Lies, not only El but also the variant Allah?

I wonder also which God they would turn to upon discovering this and from which tradition?

Alice in Wonderland.

No you don't.

So what?
Loki is a pleb tier villain who gets bitch slapped by Doctor Doom for talking out of turn.

If he is Satan, than Thor is God and Odin is what, exactly?

are you fucking around right now?

tbh, we don't really know that much about Norse mythology aside from what the Christians recorded of it, and they weren't exactly impartial.

Vikings were literally allied with the Arabs and most assuredly met kikes on their Mediterranean voyages

t. Burger who watched The 13th Warrior that one time

That's true, but anyway don't you think that Lord Ghost is a little SPOOKY?

oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/enlil/

Of course I am. Sincretism is a thing, but Loki has a lot of characteristics which differ itself from Satan.

Best blackface disguise ever. Fury confirmed for best spy.

Like there was any to begin with. Also why would you care about damaging their credibility? The absence of a good people will make it collapse on it's own when these loud people make up a larger proportion of the fanbase and start making demands (pic related, I peak every now and then just to see how bad it is). At that point there will be even larger divides and the fence sitting refugees may tip whatever direction they want and it is always better when someone make the decision themselves because it is permanent. There is nothing to salvage here and the faster people abandon American culture the better. People can not be saved, they have to see and do it themselves. Others don't want to see at all.

So did the Greek (jewish) merchants who sold thousands of christian european slaves to their Arab enemies who attacked them YEARLY.

Venice was a major slave port. Frankia, the main christian kingdom in Europe, had an enormous slave-trade route to muslim Spain, whom they had contacts, through Verdun - all performed by jewish merchants, who had a lot of privileges granted with the consent of the kings and the church.

There was a lot of contacts with Arabs, who ruled most of Southern Europe and the Mediterranean, during the 800-900 period, but I don't recall any alliance between Vikings and Arabs, if not the Vikings allied with christian Byzantium (Varangian Guard), besides conducting raids in Muslim held Andalusia, Northern Africa and even as far as Persia. They also destroyed the jewish Khazar Empire, and subdued the Muslim Volga Bulgarians…

Stop being an ignoramus, user.

thenational.ae/world/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links-1.125718

You're right user, this is what I was thinking of.

FUCKING WEW. No wonder the kikes want Scandinavia destroyed.

ITT JUDEA II CITIZENS KEPT AS FORESKIN MOISTURIZER CATTLE BY THEIR JEW MASTERS TALK SHIT ABOUT EUROPEAN FAITHS THROUGH THE LENS OF MORE AMERICAN DEGENERACY LIKE WICCA

Stop being faggots, you faggots.
Put some bandaids on your cocks or something to remove the background (phantom) pain that drives you insane like it does the kikes.

Yeah, right.

It's just like constant background noise they use to torture people, a faint hum that is almost imperceptible and sometimes even is, but still affects the body.

Buy some of that moisturizer your foreskin got turned into and give your dried out glands some life back.

I wouldn't have to if you weren't that fucking jewed from even the birth.

Where is your EU flag?

>(((Loki))) is literally Jeovah/Yahweh/Satan/Set, I'm not even fucking with you. I wish i was joking.
Don't do research /fringe/. You're terrible at it.

>(((new discovery suggests)))
GUYS, THIS SMALL GROUP OF VIKINGS MET ARABS, SO THIS MEANS THAT THE WHOLE SCANDINAVIAN VIKINGS MET ARABS

So was Odin

Loki actually got fucked by a horse in actual Norse Mithology and then gave birth to Sleipnirr.

This is now a Norse lore thread tbh

Stop using wikipedia, /fringe/

Prose Edda:
XLVII.
page 67

Not primarily no, he wasn't above shapeshifting and tricking others but he was mainly the God of frenzy, war and wisdom who was mainly interested in seeking out knowledge

Most Marvel "reinventions" are dumb pandering but this would actually make sense for a chaos trickster god

Besides, he's fucking evil.

I can't wait for marvel to pozz the films, cutting themselves their last leg.

Odin was a trickster and shapeshifter and that's how he stole poetry/letters from the cave giant. Primary means what? Some Joseph Campbell dumbing everything down into archetypes shit?

As in he was worshipped as the God of those things, and was therefore he was primarily know for you nigger. Although he did trick others and shapeshifted, it wasn't what he was known for, just something he occasionally did

*what he was primarily known for

Loki lost an eating contest to a henchman named Logi and that means he wasn't a God of the air?

I knew this fucker in gg who got doxed and his last name was Loki and he was a fucking shapeshifter.

Odin is probably (take this with a grain of salt as with all cross-religious comparisons) Christ. Certainly no other Norse figure matches up as well with the Logos.
FWIW I don't think this is even an analogy, I think they're the same actually existing person, but my evidence for this is not easily transferable to other people

I suffered through Thor Ragnarok and it's just so fucking blatant, saw it with my dad and after he asked if I liked it. "It was okay except for the OMG BADASS NIGGER LAST VALKYRIE" oh and the continuation of Nigger Heimdall

Baldur is arguably closer to a Christ analogue. Beloved martyr whose rebirth will mark the dawn of the new world.

Sounds like it's time to attain enlightenment.

Baldr doesn't have as obvious a connection to the Logos, plus his resurrection is notably different from Christ's in that it's not his own doing (Christ wins a lasting triumph over death, Baldr merely continues the cycle), it's set at the end of this world rather than having already happened, and he's not the only one to be resurrected at that time. It's not an unreasonable comparison, but I think too much is often made of it especially since Baldr doesn't have much else in common with Christ.