Naming Failed reboots thread

Medal of Honor 2010
With Modern Warfare remastered being more popular than Infinite Warfare. I wouldn't be surprise if EA tries to reboot Medal of Honor again.
venturebeat.com/2010/10/01/ea-caves-to-pressure-and-removes-taliban-from-medal-of-honor-game/

medalofhonor.wikia.com/wiki/Opposing_Forces

imfdb.org/wiki/Medal_of_Honor_(2010)

I liked it, liked it a lot but the game apparently didn't sell a lot and it went through some development hell which cant have been cheap.

I remember playing that. No mute option, so people just spammed shitty cheap mic quality spic rap all round long.

I thought Medal of Honor audio was put to a static filter for added realism.

One of the few gamebyro engine games that isn't shit

Fuck you EA.

I want EA to burn

The campaign was donkey shit but god-damn if the co-op wasn't fun as fuck.

I forgot the syndicate reboot exist. No seriously.

As an FPS, I liked it.

Taking an old IP and rebooting it as a different genre is always retarded though.

Like when the platformer Duke Nukem 2 was rebooted into a FPS.

Or when that stealth game Castle Wolfenstein was rebooted into FPS

How does it feel doing it for free?

How does it feel being retarded?
He said "rebooting an old ip as a different genre is always retarded" and people cited examples of how it wasn't.

You are silly and gay.

It's worse when you remember the first one was infinitely better.

Duke was a sequel, and very few playing Wolfenstein knew about the original. Try again.

It still hurts god damnit

A sequel that changed the genre entirely. Pulling the 'well not many people know about it' excuse is just blatantly moving goalposts. Stop being a faggot.

I thought that reboot actually did fine, it was only when they made a sequel called Warfighter that it bombed horribly.

The slimer twin stick shooter on Xbox live arcade was better

Acting like a sequel is a reboot is moving the goalposts, mate.

Not that I recall. Maybe Warfighter was.