How Could This Election Even Be This Close?

How could the good Judge possibly lose in Alabama of all places. Especially after Trump came out swinging for him on top of everything he already had going for him? It makes literally 0 sense. I refuse to believe this shit. Is this the deep state's doing or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html
archive.is/sK49T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whites have to work.

Yes, obviously
Some of this shit is Trump's fault. He backed Strange when he should have been for Moore from the beginning

Closer than the mainstream media letting on

Kill yourself, shill.

With fully electronic voting and no paper trail back up, we'll probably never know with much certainty who really wins.

Character assassination, and normalfags.

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html

In final-hour order, court rules that Alabama can destroy digital voting records after all

archive.is/sK49T

Blacks shouldn’t be allowed to vote. They vote for KKK members if they are democrats

Let me list the factors:
Pretty sure I'm missing some, though.

Trump didn't come out fucking swinging for him. This is Bannon's pick

Witch hunts will do that. Expect 80% of gop midterm candidates to have baseless claims against them by dumb cunts paid by democrat traitors now that they know it's a winning strategy.

They sacrificed Weinstein to create an environment in which it would be impossible to support Moore after a few sexual assault charges. If Franken hadn’t stepped down, maybe it wouldn’t have worked.

The party didn’t support him.

Trump distanced himself from him for the majority of the “scandal.”

We didn’t support him enough. We have to be the party backing when the national appratus fails.

It also doesn’t help that America is now at least 50% pro-gay. At least the soft kind of pro-gay because they think everyone else is.

This was the ultimate boogeyman for them. He doesn’t think it’s okay for gays to marry and that America was founded with Christian values. If you can say that in the senate you can say it anywhere! They pulled out eelvery gun and were willing to sacrifice anyone, and he had no one behind him (at least not the people we’re accustomed to backing a candidate).

The good news is, this win will convince the Democrats that they don’t have to change tactics and hopefully will galvanize support for conservative candidates. We need to do Moore for our candidates, especially if they’re running from outside. The GOP doesn’t actually like mavericks.

Bused in all the niggers within a 5 state radius and rigged the new ballot machines, as well as that targeted "rape" hit piece. Kikes had their cards in order for this one.

Correct on this point. Trump backed Strange for a reason. You faggots better not take Bannon's side ever again.

This was not a national election. This was in Alabama.

I know peeling yourself away from e-celeb drama, larp shilling, and bullshit distractions is hard so like most of the losers here, you started paying attention last week so you probably don't recall, but Trump didn't "come out swinging for him". He backed the other Republican, Luther Strange, during the run-off. Obviously, he knew something the kek-forsaken highly-shillable retards here didn't… the swamp's guy, Strange, could have won and it would have been less lulzy but better than letting it go to a dem.

Nice job, faggots. Time to move-on in 2018.

my worry is that now passing Trump's agenda is all but impossible. No wall, no infrastructure, no RAISE Act

While we're on the topic, have any of "Bannon's guys" ever won? I think Moore's the only one that made it out of the primary.

Bused in niggers and dead voters
Rape hit
No party backing
And Moore barely lost. Just another step closer to the civil war.

It's not impossible. It's just going to take more time

think we needed 60 votes for most of that? trump could make the wall tomorrow with DHS budget, if he doesn't it's because he doesn't want too

For Trump to back someone like Strange he had to of had something on him. He probably had massive blackmailing material and everyone followed T_D and Bannon instead of the guy who overthrew Saudi Arabia and is currently purging Hollywood. You guys better not fall for this shit again.

it makes him closer to being a lameduck

We'll see what fortunes 2018 bring

Bush/Gore 51/49
Bush/Kerry 51/49
Obama Romney 51/49
Trump Hillary 51/49
Pics related. 51/49s.
Rigged votes, people.

Shove that "dems are da reel racists" talk up your ass. Niggers are subhuman scum.

If Trump is unable to deliver on his basic promises because of things like this, it will only prove more to whites that democracy is only going to lead to white genocide and their subservience to non-whites. Race war is inevitable, and thats bad for larping kiddos like you. No salt here, I really couldnt care less. Broken democracy plays into our hands. America was a white country at its founding, for whites only.

Trump would be able to deliver on his promises if people would get off their fat ass and vote in senators that support him. If they are too lazy to get to the voting poll they aren't going to participate in any race war.

22,000 GOP voters wrote-in another GOP candidate. These morons split the vote, if they had voted Moore, Moore would have won. Plus the Dems will use every dirty trick to win. Nothing is too dirty for them.