The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

My name is LINK

Dynamic weather…

I really hope this isn't shit.

Is he using a leaf to fan wind at the sails of his boat to make it move? That is not how physics works in the slightest holy shit.
/autism

No Linkle?

They mentioned this during one of the live streams at E3, but Eiji thought it was more important for the game to be fun than to be realistic, which is fair enough.

DLC probably, or unlocked via Amiibo. GOtta get them shekels!

i'd might actually get a wii u/switch if you could play linkle, but the only problem with that is there not many other games for them to really interest me

Seems like it could be comfy. I like the soundtrack, was quite relaxing. Hope they won't screw it up.

Reminded me of something out of a Ghibli movie. I wonder if that's what they're going for.

Did they hire Dice to do the post-processing?

Is this confirmed Switch exclusive or is it going to be WiiU and Switch, like TP

Pretty sure it's for both consoles.

It's on both; the E3 demo ran on Wii U.

Is the Wii U more powerful since the switch is a portable device.

They haven't revealed the Switch's specs yet, but it'll probably match or exceed Wii U while it's docked, and be noticeably less powerful while undocked.
When they showed Breath of the Wild going from 'TV' to 'portable' mode in the Switch trailer, even though the trailer was 30FPS, there was a noticeable drop in framerate. While not definitive proof, it's a bad first impression.

I wanna fuck linkle and the elf!

it has a nvidia tegra. look at any nvidia tablet currently and that'll be about what it'll do.

That guy is a god.

Fucking why?

Is this footage from the Switch version of the game? Or is it still Wii U?

I think its from e3 so most likely wii u.

its straight up from troll physic ms paint comic

I'm pretty sure you can't use a wand to control wind either.

I don't know user, you tell me.

Suspension of disbelief is a delicate thing.
It's easier to accept magic than it (sometimes) is to blatantly break physics in a weird way without explanation.
Of course many varies ways of messing with physics are more easy to rationalize than others. It also depends a bit on the person view it, among other things.

Basically sometimes your intuitive understanding of things fucks with you.

If that metal plate was a superconductor at very low temperatures and those were extremely powerful magnets, that troll pic would actually work

post zeldo webms

Are you retarded?

This is the first Zelda since the Gamecube era where i thought 'this looks good, i cant wait to play it'

guess i'll finally buy a wii U since the switch looks like dogshit the more i hear about it.

That lazy shop work makes her boobs look far smaller

They will move the game and become Switch launch titles

Every screenshot is just emptiness as far as the eye can see.

It won't be

I don't see why the "we're totally not abandoning the Wii U! See, here's a new game!" is so important to them, especially when it costs the quality of the game in question.

you are playing as a blonde elf in a videogame about killing a magic pig, user

In a series where an Ocarina can control time, the weather and teleport you places, we clearly must question how physics work

BUT ITS JUST A THEORY!

see

Probably because it was first made with the wii u in mind and now they're holding onto it to release alongside the switch? You do remember this was initially announced with a 2015 release?

You'd think during that time that they could have added some content instead of making it so barren. The world reminds me of a fresh minecraft spawn.

I actually forgot about it

Feels good to get all Amiibo DLC for free.

Can't wait to emulate this.

The trees still look like complete shit I see.

That was a joke, right?

you know it brother
especially since no amiiqo shit needed coz homebrew on both wii u and 3ds makes you purchase meaningless you faggot

We've already seen pretty much all of this in E3 demo gameplay.

Anyone else noticed how the framerate dipped when Link jumped into the water? Kek.

Breasts of the wild. Face like a dumpster.

Her tits aren't event THAT good.

People here are just fucking desperate.

looks very empty

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought that. It's not even good at all.

I'm going to laugh (and cry a little) if the Switch version is actually worse than the Wii U version.

Knowing modern Nintendo though..

All the people saying her tits were good, were paid shills trying to get people to talk about the game

Desperate.

I'm very worried. They obviously had to sacrifice character and story for the game to be non-linear and all they've shown off is field after empty field. They've been totally silent on the story and I can already tell aimlessly running around empty fields will get boring in a matter of hours. I really wish this open world meme would die off already because what I've seen so far makes me think of any other barren Western glob of shit.

god damn, that music is great. is that the only thing we have heard so far?

for u

I hope the switch is easily hackable/emulatable

The girl she sat next to was cuter tbh

Thats a man baby!

Not the shemale, you dafty, the cute one.

Its The Witcher 3 but with better enemy design and better artstyle with more survival elements

Not a bad thing but I'm afraid that it won't feel like a Zelda game. Like its going to be the Fallout 4 of Zelda

THATS
A
MAN
BAY
BEE

i'm only a little excited for it, legend of zelda: twink of the fire is gonna be good

Sweet cinammon bun child of arson, you were the special link left in the fridge as a desperate last resort but nows you time.

BURN IT LADDIE, BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND

Desperate.

does it have good fire physics?
burning shit in far cry 2/3/4 was so good

yes he is

This is the weirdest zelda they ever released

It reeks of a tech demo that they turned on a full fledged game after some higher up liked it so much. Which goes to show how much creatively bankrupt nintendo are

Dodongo spit cant melt steel memes.

nice dubs, this webm shows a little bit of it

No it reeks like they saw the preorder numbers for the phantom pain and said "UHHHHHHH" and the rest is history.

I remember that t was actually possible to fly like that in Nuts and Bolts to sequence break and get proper flying parts at the very start of the game.

It was hilarious.

You mean like every game ever made?
Splatoon started as a tech demo that evolved into a full game.

seems nice, will buy switch used and when homebrew/piracy is out

Considering that I can`t name a modern triple A game that wasn`t a fucking open world, it`s pretty clear where they got the idea

Not all games came from tech demos, how the hell did you came to that conclusion?

Yeah but BotW is a little MGSV its a LOT MGSV. Using the scope to go to the set enemy bases and add a little red mark above their heads, picking up their weapons, taking an existing linear series into open world and making it a sequel to fill in the blanks in the story and make it more action orientated than before. Collecting resources from the world to craft new things.

Its The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Pain.

Why do you think Links such a firebug? HES NUCLEAR and this is all for Revenge.

You will feel shame for your words and actions.

hello microsoft/sony shill :^)

It's not gonna be, likely, since Nvidia's doing a lot of the hardware

Isn't is possible to just make it so he controls the boat by fanning the opposite direction?

Mistakes that don't require any real effort to correct annoy me.

Want to make bets on how long it'll take?
For some reason I feel it'll be really quick this time.

The joke is that it wouldn't work irl jesus

about same time as Wii U and it's gonna be $25-50 used just to get rid of it

Yeah, but they could replace it with something that does easily.

the whole point of the game is fun silly physics user

Desperate, your turn.

Desperate

>tumblr and mark: omg cute femboi link! >_< mai bishie!

The music is generic trash

get the fuck out.

Have a lewd check for those awesome digits.

light your hair on fire in the spirit of the thread you fucking slut

>>tumblr and mark: omg cute femboi link! >_< mai bishie!
Yeah it's annoyi-
…

same goes for you

I always said that gameplay > graphics but I'm kind of buttmad at how bad it looks even at 720p.

Do we at least know what the other compatible ones will do? Something similar to Wolf Link, or just items and costumes?

this is some fucking bullshit right here

Nope

This is actually pretty good looking. First time I've actually seen good vidya grass. The framerate is what bothers me tbh

Re: whether or not the Switch has higher performance when docked.

reasonable ways this might happen:

bullshit fantasy ways it might run faster docked:

If you were to run a "gaming tablet" at max power by putting CFW or something on it, you could get it hot enough to cook your balls, and it'd run dry after like ten minutes. The dock could fix both those problems.

But if you wanted to share CPU/GPU work between two devices, that requires a bus. Buses have latency. A device like this isn't going to have some kind of incredibly high-speed bus connecting the dock to the tablet, and that's what you would need.

the Big/Little stuff discussed above is a board that has multiple cores on it, and the big cores turn off when you're on battery power. That's about all they can do.

I don't think anyone claimed this after the reveal

TL;DR - The 'dock' is essentially a heatsink, power supply and USB / HDMI hub?

And I am FUNKY
My name is Link
The one and only
I did not come
To fuck around
'till I get the princess
I won't leave this tower!

Not cosplaying as Zelda?

Those are C-cups at the most. I'm not impressed.

But wouldn't that actually work if you got a supermagnet and a superconductor?

You know, the Wii U version is going to be superior because of lewd mods alone.

epic

It's breath of the
WILD?
I thought it was breath of the
WIND.

Now add the NEET that's trying to levitate.

Honestly, I really hope there's a classic Link tunic outfit. I guess I'm just nostalgic as fuck in my old age and I want to remember the good times.

The shadowing on the grass looks pretty neat, I wonder how they managed it. Probably some fancy nip magic or something.

Honestly stoked about that. I remember doing runs on the original Zelda that were as minimal as possible and the fact that they've finally abandoned the story-progress-gating and returned to "wander anywhere but don't get your shit kicked in" open world of the original gives me goosebumps.

I really need that webm of Bob Ross saying he's waiting on the good times…

Have we started the fire?

We didn't start the fire

Open world is on par with roguelite and zombie survival for descriptors that immediately tell me I won't enjoy a game.

Filled with animals, ruins, and nature
lots and lots of nature
if it's not your speed, it's not your speed, but the game really hasn't seemed that empty to me, just not 'dense'
things are everywhere, and there are a ton of things, but there are spaces to run around in and explore to get to them
I'm curious how much they've got behind the curtains, really, since they haven't shown a single boss and they've hidden most of the cool areas, displaying the paths to them.

Fitting

what a champ

maybe

They already did exactly this in certain parts of WindWaker. These devs are just retarded.

why is this allowed?

because you touch yourself at night

are you referring to the image dump?

Lol

Just dumping this shit without saying anything is faggy as hell, at least post one at a time while trying to hold a conversation.

Go back to halfchan with your bad vibes.

I'm enjoying this.

well the nvidia gpu might be hard but the CPU is just a customized generic arm

is this her?

I'm still skeptical about it, between this and the lack of NX news there's not much hope for me to go on that this will be mind-blowing

I do like pic related, though, hopefully there's more of that in the final game

I will never fap again.

She thinks it likes be it is, but it don't

Alphablaster?

never thought tits could look so disgusting, this is why DFC is better

i call bullshit

Can someone actually elaborate on why this wouldn't work?

Yes, I'm clinically retarded.

They'll be people. I'm okay with no grand main story if they maybe make some Majora tier side quests

Nintendo: Look guys, we can do Zelda!

Even if this one's good, I'm way too fatigued with Zelda to be able to really enjoy it

it does werk user you just hab to biliebe

I'm going to stab you.

They're pulling each other at an equal and opposite force which results in no movement. Try pulling yourself off the ground by pulling up on your chair.

bring it

Every action has an opposite and equal reaction. While the magnet is trying to pull the vehicle, the vehicle is also trying to pull the magnet.

They said they specifically cut out all the towns, NPCs and everything to do with them from all the demos as not to spoil shit.

They said they're going to break all the conventions with the new Zelda back in like 2012, so it was probably what they've been planning with this all along.
Although it just probably means that instead of TPP they saw Skyrim and had the same reaction.