Official Senate Results

MEDIA'S NUMBERS ARE WRONG, GET IT STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE
www2.alabamavotes.gov/electionNight/statewideResultsByContest.aspx?ecode=1000915

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
archive.is/I7wlo
www2.alabamavotes.gov/electionNight/statewideResultsByContest.aspx?ecode=1000915
archive.is/6mNE0
nationalreview.com/article/450413/registered-voters-outnumber-eligible-voters-least-462-counties
judicialwatch.org/election-integrity/
archive.is/OhisF
archive.is/oDX3j
wndu.com/content/news/ALABAMA-SENATE-Live-election-results-463771143.html
detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/12/12/moore-not-conceding-in-alabama-senate-race/
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html
archive.is/sK49T
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Sessions
archive.is/7OywJ
hellpicywfpsf52b.onion/zWp8xkVM/JiChzCw7.jpg
hellpicywfpsf52b.onion/nj1xZASf/5xXySXTp.jpg
hellpicywfpsf52b.onion/NqDwjlWa/OG3lOIJQ.jpg
hellpicywfpsf52b.onion/rxaC1BQi/gu66PQcl.jpg
hellpicywfpsf52b.onion/btT9G4P9/ZlYfWQMP.jpg
anonfile.com/ubrcl3d0b0/PRETEEN-ANGELS-BEST-VIDEOS-COLLECTION2017.rar
hooktube.com/watch?v=8ezmpqwVEnM
youtube.com/watch?v=8ezmpqwVEnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

9,000 votes, 10 counties left, could he make it?

Media's numbers are right on the nose. What are you talking about?

"Silly Holla Forums I won. Deal with it."

Whoops, forgot my Rach. Have two for good measure.

Anyway, there are still 10 counties left to count, but it looks like the write-ins/protest votes will be the deciding factor in this election either way.

Or the instigating factor into an elections fraud probe, since there's no way that many people in Alabama know how to write. Zing!

Holy shit, he looks like a woman in the thumbnail, lol.

Give Moore energy

Even if it's close after they throw out about 90,000 dead democrats votes after eventual investigation it'll be decidedly Moore.

That seems awfully low. Someone will point it out, I'm sure, but isn't that reminiscent of the 2016 election or the French presidential election? Both of those elections had ridiculously low voter turnouts despite being some of the most advertised and heavily pushed elections in recent memory.

Don't get me wrong. Just about everyone on Holla Forums knows voter fraud is happening en masse, but how does someone push it into the public eye enough to trigger an actual investigation? There's already more than enough proof that this shit is happening writ large, and an investigation should have been launched after 2016, but what the fuck is it going to take to actually trigger the process to begin and blow the fucking liberals out of the water?

epic dude!

If this turn Dewey defeats Truman moment, it going to be fucking funny.

We didn't even get a proper investigation for the presidential election and we won that one. They shut down the recount as soon as the fraud started showing up.

Looks like Roy bucked the trend… How did he lose this it was in the bag they said.

This is what I'm talking about. CNN says Jones wins 612K to Moore's 602K, when the Alabama Secretary of State's office, which handles all elections, is reporting 490K to 469K, with under a million votes counted. Where are they getting their numbers from, if not the only official entity that could even report them?

Never underestimate the power of allegations or the willingness of Whites to betray their people to not be called names.

It changed to 30.53%

KEK SMELLS BULLSHIT

Early voting was a thing, wasnt it

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

democracy is a sham and people are sick and tired of the career politicians

The only way that could possibly be true is if the state election authority's data was less up to date than a third-party, out-of-state media outlet's, since Alabama was reporting 300,000 fewer total votes than CNN. And how could that be?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Time to start culling the whites i think…

Cuckservatives didn't go out to vote. I think that's pretty much the takeaway here.

faaaaack

What has this accursed world come to?

I still find it hilarious that the lolcow is back after hiding for so long because youve been eternally BTFO for the past year.

will this be the end of drumpf?

Yeah, what a bunch of cucks.

no early voting in alabama, paper ballots only too.

Bernie has a chance to win the 2016 election now.

Hey there CNN, did you come here to shitpost about your victory? Keep laughing, there's a lamp post with your name on it.

It's the beginning of the end, the lowest point of Kali Yuga.

Oh I know, it just suddenly has the balls to rachpost again, instead of try to pretend to be us and shill.

Whatever happens, it's inevitable that starting in 2022 or so the GOP (not "us", because the (((GOP))) is controlled anyway) will become a regional party due to non-whites turning voting age, voter fraud, dead voters, busloads of minorities voting multiple times, felons, illegals, electronic voting machines, everything. The kikes really do not like Brexit and Trump, democracy is their game and they do not want to lose at it again. Ultimately, it was never going to be democracy that saves us, so it's foolish to get panties in a knot about some stupid election between two kike puppets. All this really effects is whether it's 51 GOP or 52 GOP, and Trump can't do anything with 52 anyway so it doesn't really matter. In 2018 GOP will gain many seats and hopefully this will allow Trump to do more for the latter two years of his first term.

So, basically, the Quislings in the GOP cost Moore the election?

Still a few counties left, user.

DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR LIES

You niggers fell right into the liberal trap of alt right going after hollywood pedos and make a virped group full of nu/pol/ and the democrats used that to o their advantage to bring Moore down. I am 100% sure virped will disappear off the face of the earth tomorrow now that the useful idiots are shot tomorrow.

You're an idiot.

He's still only behind by 7,000 votes it's very tight and the (((networks))) wanted to call it early.

Many (((republicans))) were calling for Moore to stand down and give the win to the other guy.

If you're going to try to troll, at least get a good enough grasp on the English language that you don't contradict your own points a la "could care less".

You stupid boyim will never learn, will you?

This is the first year they had electronic voting, and they don't have to keep them for re-counts/inspections.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Hey remember those tax returns, Rachposter? Good times, why don't you show us them again. It's the nail in the coffin, this time I swear!

It's never over until it's over. That's how the kikes have consistently won against us. Never accept defeat until you're actually defeated.

Its down to 7,000 now? I heard it was 12,000 not long ago.

Guess what? We're actually defeated. Pick up and move on, retard.

That's how Franken got elected, you know, and by less than a tenth of that margin. He still won.
Wrongpublican salt is truly the most flavorful.

It's now 6,000

I'm still waiting for all the results and you can't stop me, fag.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Seems legit :^)

What does it matter, kike? The voting is electronic. No records are kept. The machines are hacked.

yet. A proper investigation was started almost immediately and there were sporadic status updates over the year "a shit ton of fraudulent votes found in this state, this state and this state"

It will come out when the time is right. Probably just as or right after Trump finishes blowing the fuck out of mockingbird

Wew lad, my sides wouldn't be able to handle Roy winning by 100 votes.

Yet votes are still coming in. Why are you saging?

hm, it says those results are unofficial, and that the accuracy of the results is the responsibility of the Probate Judge for each county reporting

Doug Jones wins, Christian hatred loses, #DealWithIt.

88 votes, lol

That's very true. Sad, and I hate it, but true. God damn, I hate this bullshit.

There needs to be a way to trigger a large-scale investigation. I mean, all the evidence of fraud is around us. The statistics don't add up. The US has more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens. Over 400 voting districts have over 100% voter registration. There's photographic and video evidence of it happening, there are people bragging about it, there are undercover videos exposing it everywhere, there are shady financial ties…

Where does it end, and how do we force people to make it happen?

Voter Turnout: 31.74%
Man.. less than a third of people actually voted.
You can't blame this all on niggers

Mods are deleting posts while leaving this trash up.
archive.is/I7wlo

OH HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK HAHAHAHAHA

Doug Jones (DEM)
chart

49.01%

Roy S. Moore (REP)
chart

49.55%

Write-In
chart

1.44%

Aussie here. wow that turnout is low

Where have you been for the last year, might I ask?
You act as if one senate seat is going to be the ultimate victory. I still don’t understand why this race has gotten so hyped up in the past few months. Seems like the work of (((certain posters)))
I also really like how Rach never seems to get banned even when other people are dropping like flies around him, keep up the good work Kampfy, you filthy roach

Legal bullshit. In all my years electioneering for the Democratic Party, I have yet to see the results of any election, federal/state/local/referendum/whatever, changed. Supposedly it's just in case a pollwatcher/worker disputed letting someone vote, the disputation was found to be valid, and that pyrsyn's ballot withdrawn from the totals, but again, never seen it happen.

and theres only 1 county left

archive.is/6mNE0
Archived for posterity.

Why would Koonfy delete his own posts?

Where are muh tax returns?

Christian hatred is winning, the left hates white Christians. Silly kikey

Near 50:50 results are always gay as fuck, no matter the side.

in an attempt to save face, of course
its not like he has much of it anyway

i was recently compelled to post a picture of your dead cat

HOLLL UP

Fake news. Specific districts excepted, there are a shitton of people not registered to vote who are eligible, enough to take typical stated voter turnouts of 60-70% (which is measured by percent of registered voters who actually voted) down to 50% or below (when including all people that would've been eligible to vote).
That's interesting, source?

TOPPPPPP KEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK

>(((Media))) reporting Jones won election

HOL UP

certified fake news

What about the write-ins?

HOLY SHIT LADS, GIVE ROY THE LAST BIT OF YOUR ENERGY

mfw

\0/ everyone send your energy in, in kek I trust

Not even gonna lie, that's a really good turnout for a "special election". Our most active/highest turnout elections are presidential general elections (i.e. after the party candidates have been decided in their primary elections), and even then we only really hover around 50%.

I've seen places where the election turnout was less than 1%.

What's the purpose of the write-ins?

TAKE MOORE OF MY ENERGY PLEASE KEK

post moore loli energy

faggots virtue signalling. Cuckservitive types. They might as well just voted D.

Haven't seen learningkike rachposting for months, why has he shown up now?

Its going to be top kek if they turn this around. Motherfuckers.

The (((media))) is stuck at 98%, Moore will win and Doug will get cucked live on national television while giving his speech.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Voting for someone that's not on the ballot. The real purpose is basically dividing the vote, since there will never be enough of a vote in Current Year + 4 to actually make real use of the write-in.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Really Holla Forums? Stop acting like Holla Forums and accept reality.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

The salt would be glorious…

Hitler wasn't officially nominated

Congratulations, channers! By keeping the focus relentlessly on the Republican candidate's dirty laundry in the name of "defense" , you won it for the other guy. I'm proud of you. You've proven that you've really learned a lot about leftist activism.

If its that close, Moore will challenge it…. I think its automatic if its within .5%

No one fell for your narrative.

kys

Look through every post in every other Senate election thread. Now look through every article, every livestream, every "news" channel. And then look here, in this very thread.

Tell me, where else do you find the link I've given you? Which media outlet is reporting these numbers from the State of Alabama itself?

Face it, user, I am the best and only friend you've got. Follow me into lybyryl enlightenment.

Reddit GTFO

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

I don't see these numbers on the official website

take all of tor's energy

What is the official website, anyways?

Moore's still in the lead on alabama.gov. I trust first-party stats over third-party

Just report and ignore. Stop helping him shit up the thread.

IT'S IN THE OP. YOU ILLITERATE FAGGOT.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

TRUMP SPEAKS

investigate this REEEEEE
massive Democrat voter fraud uncovered

No one cares about the rachpost, you kike.

READ THE OP YOU WORTHLESS CUCK

You manpigs are so stupid and disgusting.

that's because that IS one of the mods

are you brain dead?

Please disregard, I suck cocks.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Guys. Session has known of this.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

No, just medicated and recovering from sleep deprivation. Actually, that kind of makes my answer "a little", I guess.

Actually, it was a very a completely close call.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Likely cuckservatives who want to show off their moral outrage at the allegations against Moore, in doing so voting for everything that they likely find morally reprehensible (eg. abortions, all things progressive)

WE NEED MOORE POWER

I know it's hard to accept Holla Forums when all you see are swatiska's all the time. I won. Deal with it.

it seems that the official number of ballots cast were suddenly reduced by over 75000
compare the number of total ballots to

also consider

now i know where some of that 18 billion SorosBux went

they have to avoid that .5% cutoff, 1% will prevent a recall.

I got it from another thread. The OP is hidden for me.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Erm, hwat?

feels bad man

thanks for the (you)

I wonder if a bunch of other Southern states are going to start going blue? Could this be the beginning of the end?

wait nvm im retarded

Last county did Moore in

Doug Jones (DEM)
chart

49.68%

Roy S. Moore (REP)
chart

48.63%

Write-In
chart

1.69%

I demand a recount.

Take my energy Moore!!!!

This place is totally cryptoprog central. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. The sides of beef are bought on Wall Street and sold on the dark side of the internet.

F

Obligatory drown yourself in semen.

HMMMMMMMMMMM

nationalreview.com/article/450413/registered-voters-outnumber-eligible-voters-least-462-counties

judicialwatch.org/election-integrity/

It's based on census information. It's a well-known fact that numerous districts and counties have not only refused to cleanse their voter rolls and institute strict voter ID regulations, but have repeatedly and regularly had over 100% voter turnout for numerous elections. Double-votes, dead voters, illegal voters, and vote-registered felons are much more common than people realize.

This shit should be big fucking news. It's a national tragedy and a goddamn outrage that this isn't getting more media attention.

Ain't that the truth.

FUCKING KEK

The State of Alabama's in on the rigging, trying to give Moore a win. Look at how a bunch more votes came in, but strangely, 100% of them were write-ins.

See:
Global report for bumping a rach thread.

i'm still showing 66 of 67 counties reporting in

I know. Just pointing it out. As I will every time.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Oh No you don't Holla Forums! You won't steal THIS election! NOT TODAY!

2 million non-citizens voted in the national election, and you think local elections are legit?
lel. Come on now user.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Over 6 million illegals voted.

Interesting that that's the same punishment kikes imagine for Jesus. And doubly interesting that you keep spamming that among multiple threads.

I hearby move to codify a denomination of 6 million to be equivalent to one shoah. So a shoah of illegals voted.

Interesting that you're SO FUCKING NEW you don't eve know who rach is.

I second.

Motion seconded.

this is what will happen

Seriously, why isn't "HotpocketX" banning an intentional shill, really makes ya think

Motion thirded

That's better. NO CHEATING REPUBLICANS!

Where have I heard that one before? They're going to delay calling it until 4am again, aren't they?
That probably means Roy Moore won after all.

The thread is stickied, why are you surprised?

i dont see those numbers on their site imkampfy

Hmm…..

Did kikey make an alt-account with a new name so he can shill for himself, cute

Strangely, these numbers just now became available on the official elections website.

It's almost as if the MSM was being fed the numbers by (((somebody))) who dictates the results of elections, but since a Democrat won, I think I'll drop this train of thought here so I can go celebrate. :)

The motion passes. Six million is equal to one shoah.

Part of me wonders if they're legitimately afraid of sparking riots if they announce these big elections like with Trump during the day when people are awake.

>archive.is/OhisF
>log:archive.is/oDX3j

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Ok.

unless it is provable fraud
indeed
the swamp is so large we cant yet see the end of it

This is going to be so much fun.

Just updated again

From NYT:
Doug Jones Democrat 643,626 49.5%
Roy Moore Republican 635,076 48.8
Total Write-Ins — 22,258 1.7
99% reporting (2,195 of 2,220 precincts)
Holy shit. 0.7%

Global report, then. You had your chance.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

I loved seeing the shock and disbelief on people's faces last year when they went to bed and woke up to Trump.
pic related

The thread is stickied, you fucking retard. The mods are very clearly in on it. Shut the fuck up.

Neither do you.

Go have yourself a giant glass of cum

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Global report for blackpill.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

>archive.is/OhisF

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

"WAH! MODS! DELETE THE TRUTH! PLEASE!"

No Holla Forums accept reality. I. Won. I. STUMPED. THE. TRUMP.

S'truth.

>archive.is/OhisF

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Yeah Nov 9th is a morning I'll never forget. They all went to bed early thinking Trump had no chance and woke up to him being president.

Checked, fellow cytyzyn.

Make America Tolerant Again! Become a MATAdor!

That's because everyone disregards imkikey offhand, if he can't even obey the rules he's supposed to enforce why would we listen to him?

Never forget this day Holla Forums the day I. STUMPED. THE. TRUMP.

Why do you spam this?

I repeat the posts to expose mod corruption, but do you think the mods care about this spam of yours? Do you think whatever mod that is, cares? No. You just undermine any legitimate attempt to point out their corrupt and underhanded behavior.

>archive.is/OhisF

Man, I'd listen to you if you could even prove it was him, but you really can't.

Why are Anime girls getting more thicc?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

You're THIIIIIIIIIIIIIS close to achieving self-awareness. Try to push a bit harder.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

You boyim say the same thing every time I make one of these threads. Are you getting woke yet, Holla Forums? Are you beginning to realize that lybyrylysm is the way, the truth, and the light? That in your relentless struggles against me, you've only been frustrating your own development as a humyn byyng?

The fact that this poster hasn't been banned after a year + of this behavior is proof enough user, unless you're a faggot or something.
Checked for you being a faggot or something.

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

What in the fuck are you smoking, retard? Why would I give a shit what imkikey thinks?

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

What ever fag, We have president Trump.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

Fat lot of good that does us, you fucking redditor.

NICE TRY RACH

I KNOW YOU'RE ME

RACHPORTED FOR RACHPOSTING IN A RACH THREAD

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Given the shady shit they pulled when reporting then (and now), I haven't written this one off just yet.

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Hotpocketx=imkikey=rachnigger.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

I mean, he's an annoying cunt, but you need to actually look at what he posts, you dumb cunt.

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

Its less then 1% now. MOORE should demand a recount and turn this in to a total shitshow.

VROOM! I TAKE OFF NOW TO PASS THE FINISH LINE AND SEAL MY LEGACY AS THE MAN WHO STUMPED THE TRIUMP!

This just in; Holla Forums is not required to be right-wing. The mods are allowed to be kike shills if they want. Our only option is to relocate.

Oh, I'm fully aware, and documenting everything. The guy shouting at the mod with spam in a sticky though? Does nothing - but cataloging the evidence? Oh that does a lot. They get super scared about meta shit, and have amplified their fear as of late. Not sure why.
In any case, we're almost there. Its almost time for another exodus.

>archive.is/OhisF

Lurk for two years before posting, newhetero.

why do you retards still go on here if your own BO is proven to be the fucking rach spammer kek

Run away like the pussy faggot you are, then.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Nice selfie. Prove me wrong, kike.

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

>archive.is/OhisF

RACH IS LOVE
RACH IS LIFE

You sound very fannyflustered, count Fagula.

T.terry? You ok man?

So where's my Initial D music video showing me winning Alabama Holla Forums? You wouldn't be…sore losers now would you?

What legacy? Wasnt there a loss in Kentucky like a month ago?

Don't worry, we'll tweak them to avoid any of your silly fraud investigations into this failed "electoral integrity" meme you boyim keep trying to push.

wonder how many dead or illegal voters took part in todays election. agreed he should start a shitshow. the system is already rigged, why not aim for proof.

/thread

Pick one.

You IDIOTS are arguing over who is more pure, who has teh cooler ethnostate, who is the BEST Nazi, all the while Democrats are doing the real work of politics and winning over the working-class. And you damn well know its true. Enough with the SJW war as the center focus, normal people DO NOT GIVE A SHIT. They care about jobs, immigration, infrastructure, that sort of thing. We have to change strategies and now. We MUST mobilize, get out and talk to your boomer family members, do whatever it takes. Until we agree on a vision and a political agenda that accomplishes that vision, we will accomplish absolutely NOTHING.

And, no, sorry, MUH ETHNOSTATE is not a vision for anything other than intellectual masturbation.

Trump picked Moore and I STUMPED HIM.

"The ewection is wigged because I lost!"

No, Alabama decided, they decided to STUMP. THE. TRUMP.

JUST IN

ROY MOORE DOES NOT CONCEDE ELECTION

They can't rig every vote. Trump got 70% and they couldn't rig it far enough.

drown yourself in horse semen

Link?

As much as I shouldnt I think your posts are funny. Please continue user.

Top kek ethnostates are a reality of history, multiculturalism is a masturbatory fantasy that always ends in failure and will end in failure yet again. Jews at the helm of anything destroys nations.

Its a special election so the seat comes up again in 2 years IIRC.

Watchin RSBN

He's asking his supporters to pray for him, and he told them that the election is in god's hands.

wndu.com/content/news/ALABAMA-SENATE-Live-election-results-463771143.html

detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/12/12/moore-not-conceding-in-alabama-senate-race/

Doug seems so low energy that even this victory trolling feels like Jeb smuggies.

Nice.

ebin

He shouldn't concede. He is still gaining votes.

calm down, my dude

Thank you Alabama! We stood up to the tyrant known as Trump and finally STUMPED HIM! CAN'T BONE THE JONES! CAN'T BONE THE JONES! CAN'T BONE THE JONES!

.9% and lowering, think they'll investigate

Fuck off, retard.

Voter fraud happens, yes, but not in large enough numbers to ever make an impact. It's election fraud - the systemic rigging of the vote behind the scenes, regardless of who votes at the polls - that you should be worried about. With a few keystrokes, all your pollwatching, all your monitoring, all your watchdog groups and vigilance and bullshitting is neutralized. The winner is the winner because somebody in an office declared them to be, because their victory suits the narrative or they are useful in some way in that position. It happens every fucking year in every state. Republicans wouldn't have the majority they have today without election fraud.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Just look at this faggot, great job Alabama boomers. Just imagine how far right this country is going to swing when these boomers finally die

It won't be enough, Moore will win.

Are you making fun of a person of color you fucking bigot?

You forgot to REDTEXT :'^)

Great meme lad.

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html

In final-hour order, court rules that Alabama can destroy digital voting records after all

archive.is/sK49T

Upvoted, liked, shared, retweeted, tumbld, and reply all'd.

what happened to leftists loving black people?

Oh yeah, that's not fishy at all.

nigger, what is your end game? an endless cycle of spam/bans until the mods somehow agree with you?

Initial D video highlighting my win when Holla Forums? CAN'T BONE THE JONES! CAN'T BONE THE JONES! CAN'T BONE THE JONES!

Republicans don't mean shit when half of them are quintessential democrats pushing to protect and give all your shekels to Israel at the cost of your living standards and quality of life.

The vote was rigged, the suspicions adds up: new electronic voting system, court decides that records should not be held for said system. Hmmm okay definitely not suspicious.

just clear those fields user

Are you niggers all retarded? Moore lost because the allegations. This is bad news for the Dems. A lot of their support comes from Pedowood and they shill for degenerate progressive values. This is just the beginning of all the sexual misconduct allegations and the tide will turn in our favor.

It was the effort of GOP republicans and Democrats. A lot of conservatives like Mitt Romney and Ben Shapiro refused to support Moore like they did with Trump. Despite that, it was a very close call.

The dreams of the working class would cease to exist if you don't have an altruistic demographic and culture that permits it. Communism and Socialism already have issues with a high iq demographic, a demographic with a low average IQ would render your policies useless.

African countries are consisted of crabs-in-a-bucket, it would be pretty disastrous.

…and again I have to wonder…
FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE?

Valid point, the allegations continue and the overwhelming majority are democrats and elite kikes. This is like a temporary hospice to lull them to sleep.

This is what happens when you take Bannon's pick over Trumps

I dont care if he endorses Dick fucking Cheney. I didn't vote for Bannon, I will never take that kikes word over Trumps.

Well (((they))) fixed that 1% thing.

I disagree.
Expect a flood of new accusers now going after Trump because now they think they have momentum with this garbage.

This is what happens when American's tell Trump, ENOUGH! NO MORE! WE'RE TAKING IT BACK NOW!

Youre all missing the point. The Democrats campaigned hard here because they spoke to the voters. Moore didn't do that.

So basically, this was Hillary all over again, just on the other side?

You're fucking retarded name 3 positions jones ran on

HAPPENING

Fuck sakes, this could have been much more useful 2 hours ago when democracy was the worst system ever.

They didn't really speak to the voters, they just targeted Moore's character. Aside from the rape allegations, there was also backlash from him stating that any amendment after the 10th was unnecessary. This probably brought a lot of niggers to vote as Alabama has a non-white majority.

Holla Forums- "But but but Moore took photo's on horses! That made me hard! "

Should of been around the people, for the people, like me.

Is this some retarded new comedy? What does that have to do with some /leftykike/ claiming ethnostates are untenable?

Big if true.

They already tried that yesterday and nobody really cared.

He won, there's no re-dos no matter how many accusers they trot out. In fact by blowing their wad early they risk not being able to get it up for the big spray a couple years from now.

In the meanwhile a bunch of pervy Jews are going to get roasted, which will kill off the DNC a lot faster than the RNC. But if some cuckservatives get taken down in the mean while it's fine too, they're as bad as the Democrats and can be replaced.

wew, that nigger called it. Guess we'll see what happens soon enough.

Holla Forums confirmed to be just as bad as Holla Forums for hysteria.

I wish I shared your optimism Torbro, but so far all I've seen are easily replaced dems and hollywood slime that will just be filled in with more scumbags.
Here's to hoping you're right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Sessions

I'm ready to move as soon as the Holla Forums flock goes, I want my red pill books and improvement threads back.

MUH HORSESHOE
This is almost insultingly bad, but definitely amusing.

Spoke to voters?

They poured millions and millions in, endless star power, tons of out of state "community organizers". Basically hyper-focused 110% of their power on ONE election for a seat that they will only end up holding for 2 years.

Moore got 0% backing by the party and only last min half support from Trump.

And the Dems only won it by ~1%.
If the Dems can get every single thing in their favor they can win an election by ~1% in a majority black state.

The tide is totally turning against Trump!

well our country doesn't penalize people for not voting. enjoy your faux paradise.

Makes sense, why would Trump congratulate Jones BEFORE Moore conceded … unless he wanted probably deniability that they are setting a trap for the Democrats it a solid red state.

As if they thought they would get away with it.

I would like this song to be used for my victor video showing Alabama turning beautiful sky blue. I stumped the Trump, the skies the limit!

it reeks of rigged

And just for additional perspective, this race received both national and local news coverage here in Canada, interwoven with the metoo nonsense.
Imagine living in New Mexico, hearing about elections in Nova Scotia.

spiteful fag you are

He's not conceding and there will be a recount, and they'll find a shit load of shady stuff.

Learn youtube-dl

Leave now, nigger

I wish Moore won just for the salt factor but realistically what would have happened?

If Moore won the cucked GOP would have eaten itself alive trying to kick him out. The Dems would have used him as a beachhead for attacking Trump on #metoo shit. And Al Franken would be able to get a pass and not step down.

Exactly … even BEFORE Moore conceded… its plausible deniability.

Total Ballots Cast: 1,346,147 Total Registered Voters: 3,326,812

Voter Turnout: 40.46%

Counties Reported: 67 of 67 Last Updated: 12/12/2017 10:46:17 PM
The election results presented on these pages are unofficial and presented as a courtesy of the Alabama Secretary of State and Alabama’s Probate Judges. The accuracy of the election results is the responsibility of the Probate Judge for each county reporting.

UNITED STATES SENATOR

Percent

Votes
Doug Jones (DEM)
chart

49.92%

Roy S. Moore (REP)
chart

48.38%

Write-In
chart

1.69%

Didn't he just go on TV and say he wasn't conceding?

Your efforts to kill the site?
Which you've failed at for at least three consecutive years?
Kill yourself like the others.

Agreed, it sucks right now but this kind of reminds me of the infantile glee throughout the press after Trump "lost" the Iowa primary.
I remember thinking to myself "boy, they better enjoy this now because it will be nothing but pain and suffering from here out"
I am expecting the same here.

Exactly.. watch the players… they are all right now going …

And Moore has not conceded yet, they are setting themselves up later, so when voter fraud is shown, they can say "well I thought it was legit, but now I don't know."

lol 22k principled conservatives write in Strange or Jeb! or who the fuck ever and we lose by 21k

It's still being counted, Moore hasn't conceded, and there's a possibility of a recount.
If they hold a recount, the dems are fucked.

They wont doubt the fraud, they will justify it.

what recount, the votes were deleted !!!

The Hollywood types who are going down are top dogs, entrenched lunatics and DNC supporters. Whoever fills their shoes, if that is even possible, will have to kowtow to the libshit agenda and be squeaky clean.

Another thing to consider, these mavens have a cultivated image and relation to liberal agendas, they can't just whisker up another Spacey or Weinstein at the drop of a hat.

Finally, the government has been throwing shekels at Hollywood since 911 on overdrive, Trump won't just give money to his own enemies.

I read somewhere there's only a recount if the margin is less than 0.5%… it's not.

The other day the media shits were trying to explain away their lies as "questioning" or some other shit like that, typical slimy types. You know the kind.

Fuck… this was meant for

That's for an automatic recount. Either party can still ask for a recount as long as the numbers are closer than 1%.

There can't be a recount. The (((court))) said its ok to delete the records.

No problem.

Exactly. They passed the law today/yesterday that they don't have to keep electronic records, right? No recount, no problem.

How can they recount if the records get deleted?

But it looks like Doug Jones won by 1.54%

archive.is/7OywJ

If you fuckers are gonna do anything, you need to run for your county's election board so that you can push through physical fucking ballots as a requirement for the 2018 elections.

Moore had everything against him at every angle from both parties and the system. He was fucked no matter what.

yeah fun stuff

he will have to pay for it, a couple million bucks probably

Inb4 its mostly niggerbelt votes that were deleted, and that the dems are to retarded to know that deleted files are not gone and can be recovered as long as nothing saves over the prior data.

Remember: This isn't the first time this has happened, nor the last. This same style of results tweaking was present through the presidential primaries and in down-ballot elections nationwide (Senate, House, state legislature, etc.).

I keep evidence of it restrained with a Dead Womyn's Swytch, but it's out there. If WikiLeaks ever publishes proof of Kay Hagan winning her re-election bid, you'll know Rach IRL is dead or Guantanamo'd.

So did Trump

21000/671000 = 3.129%

3.129 > 1

No ones moving anywhere except you, you can go back to Cuckchan where you belong, spam all you want.

but y u mad tho

Is this what causes people to march in the streets? Someone demands a recount, but the voting records have already been deleted within 24-48 hours of the vote. What purpose is there to destroy the records? What are people trying to hide?

Why were they so quick to delete voter records?

your math is off

I apologize for my stupidity. Wrong ratio, nvm. Still, as mentioned above, greater than 1%

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

it's a two year seat filler election

wrong time..?

This was posted too. Kinda relevant in that it fits.

posted in other thread, but hear me out:

things have a way of working themselves out w/ trump, as i hope is the case here. however, i have to vent:

this is why i helped tend the moore threads very early on, weeks before the election. all i heard was:

meanwhile all i saw was leftists, the media, GOPe all fucking slandering moore and attacking and threatening him from every angle

they mobilized millions for get out the nigger vote efforts, nonstop ads and robocalls threatening people not to forever be labeled supporters of a kid-fucker

the media, the GOP, online all they said was alabama are fucking backward hick inbred retards who like kidfuckers

there was a valiant effort i suppose, but i thought voters would fight back and teach these faggots a lesson

instead, all the white people stayed home and let the niggers overrun the polls. even wrote in some fucking faggot nobody's ever heard of

i know it's not really gonna be a trend, but anons better get their shit together for 2018. start planning smear campaigns NOW using THEIR OWN KIKE TACTICS AGAINST THEM

look what sitting back relaxing all smug got you this time. let it sting

checked
you fucking know why. we got cheated I,m done with this shit state. ill where do i go.

the wizards still hate you funkytown

Where are you guys hearing they're deleting records? I looked it up and they were ordered to keep them.

I think President Trump is implying Alabama will redo the election.

Trump was against hillary who many hated far more, this was more if the election was trump vs webb, libshits would vote webb and cuckservatives would vote web to "keep their conscious clean".

holy shit

You can recover overwritten data easily.
Military standard from some 15 years ago is 7 overwrites routime, guttman "secure" is 35 passes but this was many many years ago

Is that why the 4chon faggots have been spamming Holla Forums over this avatarfag?

webb seemed clean, he would have easily beaten trump but the dnc and the machine were against him

(checked)
Because the kikes fear that a massive riot will happen if Moore demands a recount then the kikes deny the recount and say that there was deleted votes which included the (((mail in votes)). Causing much uproar.

And I doubt they would be stupid to admit to wasting taxpayer money by destroying the machines if they do point out how much of that money could have went to niggers

We got lazy.

We won't make that mistake again.

Reading comprehension is a thing.

the guy is a psychopathic NEET, he shits up every community he touches and has no morals. He's a spiritual kike in a real sense of the word

I currently use guttman, should I not?

Hello Holla Forums shill. Congrats on the win, it's the last one you're going to get.

why is that man taking pictures with chimps?

No one cares, when they want to get you they will, guttman won't change much.
And how the fuck do you"use guttman" it takes fucking forever to delete with it.

Thanks user. I'll be honest and say I didn't know what "stay" meant in this context. I kinda figured it meant to leave as is.

So smiley but with pictures of rach?

We won the popular vote on 11/9 and we won the popular vote on 12/12.
Don't let (((them))) subvert you.

I run on multiple drives, and do it while I'm at work.
Also, I don't know why I linked>>11034415 but I've been drinking.

you had some shred of a conscience years ago. what the fuck happened that made you so shitty?

The 4chon faggots are super butthurt over you too. Frankly, it's all cancer as far as I'm concerned. People bringing their bullshit identities from one imageboard to the next. 4chanx and namesync was a fucking mistake.

No problem. Now, there should be consideration of what it means for them to legally be allowed to destroy voting records for this election.

I mean, WE all know what it means, but bring it up to anyone outside our sphere knowledge and you're guaranteed to activate a few almonds. What purpose does it serve to delete those records so soon? Why would anyone want to delete records in the first place?

Elaborate on these two points. In my eyes, I'm still the same enlightened fymynyst I've always been.

How about you being a homosexual? Taking dicks up your asshole can get pretty shitty.

who are you, what do you do for us, what are you doing to improve the wellbeing, and security of the white race?

you ran a damn psyop on a community of suicidally depressed incels. You fucked off when you got called on it, but you still treated people like lab rats. Hell it's obvious you don't believe the shit your doing now. It's just another fun game for you to play to try and do some freudian analysis

Or, you know, stuff ballot boxes.

I'd tell you to keep dreaming, but that might be misconstrued as affirmative consent to be included in your shitty rape fantasies and I want absolutely no part in those.

More information on that, please.

what exactly is your point? that this was a good strategy to sit back and act smug while (((they))) worked nonstop and dumped millions to runup the nigger vote on their faggot t_d-tier lazy asses? next time don't fucking do that and maybe lazy faggots won't lose to a democrat in deep red AL by a point

maybe it wont matter in the end, but still. anons gotta learn and improve. anons should be laying the groundwork to smear mcconnell, his puppets and every democrat using the same kike smear tactics against moore. that should be the lesson here: you can take anyone out if you do it right

people seem to forget that the cripple was the proprietor of wizardchan before he created 8pol

Really?

see

He knows in his heart of hearts what he is doing is wrong. He just does not care

Lurk for two years before posting, newhetero.
I am Rach, Nizar of /new/, Princess of Holla Forums, Matriarch of /meta/, Kaiserin of /k/, the Wicked Witch of Wizardchan, and many other titles we don't quite have room for here.
I redpill you idiotic stormderps on the truths of the world today, in an attempt to bring you into lybyryl enlightenment from your bigoted, backwards worldview.
Actively attempting to subvert and destroy it via demographic changes, ballot initiatives, cultural Overton Window shifting, and the support of mass migration from non-white nations.

You can thank me after your 2-Years-A-Lurker probationary period is up.

I think not.

lelz

I don't really give a shit about rach, I know exactly what he is and he's only one guy.
I'm more interested in the groups who've been spamming Holla Forums for the past 3 years because they're mad at a fucking brittle boned kid who'd probably accidentally get a blue ribbon at a fucking county fair

i mean take your pick on what group is shilling on here. I don't think this guy is affiliated with any serious players though.

What the fuck? What is half the state doing?

This election is only for the remainder of Jeff Session's term. It will up again in 2020.

The dems spent big to win a seat that they will end up holding for less then 2 years.

ackshually, I wanted moore to win to keep the republican seat.

I'm talking to you, your wizchan buddies and the 4chon faggots, specifically. If you haven't figured out by now that Holla Forums has nothing to do with rach OR hotwheels, then you're as fucking stupid as you are pathetic and autistic.

Why user, I would never~.
Nor would I ever do this.
This is downright offensive. I mean every word I say ever because I'm a paragon of lybyryl virtue and straightforwardness.
Ha! Freud was a crackpot, psychoanalysis is bullshit. You truly don't understand who and what you're talking to, do you? You've concocted this little story inside your head and decided that it's the truth. But by all means, tell me more about my motivations.

Oh good so precisely nothing.
Well I doubt that you're going to redpill anyone here considering you've given nothing substantial and the insubstantial redpills you give us have not(probably can not) been substantiated so until proven otherwise Ill assume you're larping, full of shit, and a kike to boot.
But please. Tell me of this liberal utopia you have planned that can only be accomplished by lowbred subhumans? I know its feeding the troll but I'm eager to hear.

How about you place your pills in the fridge for a moment and take some time reflect on the reality of the situation and figure out ways to fix them for future sake.

and I like autists, enough that I almost never use that as an insult

We get it already faggot. You don't have to IP hop to keep pointing out what everyone can see. Also

Drugs.

Checked, but I thought the dnc was crying about being broke a while ago. Did they just have their buddies at the reserve print more money?

Checkin' those dubs for truth.

Why are you legitimately responding to rachposter. I don't know how new you are, but rachposter has diplomatic immunity on this board and has been around for years. That's why most of the responses you see to him is terse and short in nature, if not outright ignoring him.

Or are you with rach, and this is a two man op? Or are you actually rach?

wizardchan fell apart and the community is dead. 8pol is part of Holla Forums, which is a spin off from an old admin of wizardchan. Wizards have nothing to do with the spam. hotwheels created the site and managed wizardchan.

Because he's the fucking BO

This. I encourage all anons to just filter. It goes away when its ignored.

Nigger, lemme bring you up to speed already with this

I'm well aware.

this is actually my first time seeing a rachposter. Thank you for the heads up.

UNDERRATED CAP

When did filters stop working, or do I just need to restart my browser?

Don't ruin the fun.

and last I heard, wizchan and the 4chon faggots have had a multi-year hateboner for hotwheels and all his associated projects, which is why you have made it your lifelong mission(s) to destroy everything hotwheels may have touched.

Here's the rub: Holla Forums is not a creation of hotwheels, and in case you haven't noticed yet, trying to destroy Holla Forums has the opposite effect. One by one, Holla Forums's opposition has withered and died. If you are involved in the spam and shitposting, I suggest you and your buddies fuck off, for the sake of your health and remaining mental wellbeing. The shill suicides will continue until morale improves.

This is why lurk two years isn't a suggestion. Never reply to avatarfags of any kind

What do you mean? Worked just fine for me. Unless you're referring to the fact that you can't unfilter in which case I don't know what happened.

Pick one, it's just boring at this point tbh

Someone has to tell the newfags, this isn't something you just tell them to lurk and figure out.

GET READY FOR SOME 1488DSCRABBLE

noted, resuming lurking.

this

Municipal i.e local town elections on off years or not during a midterm/presidential year are lucky to break 10 percent in most places. A lot of times lower.

I'll be interested to see what happens with the lawsuit against Gloria Allred.

So why does he do this? Does he genuinely believe what he says or is he just an avid shitposter wanting trying to get a response from low-hanging fruit? With all the pro-Trump threads and frequent bans against Holla Forums's spam, I can't tell what his actual endgame is.

(checked)

This is exactly what newfags have to figure out for themselves, it's an inside joke. Why would you encourage spoonfeeding?

This is stuff from years ago, the suicide(s) happened before Holla Forums was even made. Wizards aren't the kind of people to spam and shill, especially on a board like this. The majority just refused to use the site and stayed on the other chan. As far as i can tell i'm trying to give you an honest and accurate explanation instead of shilling.

this needs to be fought, pull a reverse muslim ban and get a bad goy judge to put a injunction on it.

So guys did Moore win or lose? is it official yet?

I always thought people didn't spoonfeed because doing so would reveal a lot of in-jokes to shills and make them harder to spot.

Attention alone. Ignore him.

Youre getting filtered too tbh. You fed it way too much and make no constructive posts.

Appreciated. At the same time, Rach will be dealt with in the Holla Forums way. You have your ways, we have ours.

Diebolded. Same as every other election in the past decade. Spread of only 10K among 1.3M at the end. Trump and Brexit-style upsets only happen when everyone gets out to vote and they can't fudge the numbers in time.

He lost and is already demanding a recount, but it also looks like they can destroy voter records.
So we're just gonna have to kill every leftist and shitskin in Alabama.

Moore lost. Alabama went blue for the first time in eons.

Fuck white men. The South is rising again, but this time, under the banner of the African-American Panther Party.

Oh, I'm talking about the recent suicides. Freechniggers, from what I've heard.

Because there's always gonna be one faggot that legit responds to rach.
So are YOU with rach, or? I mean, I don't particularly care, but not a lot of people here treat the BO treating the board like a toilet bowl as 'fun.' Just saying.

watever Rach. Been awhile since I seen u. Of course i havent been around too much either lately.

well. Its close enuff they should do a recount. Hopefully they do.

OY VEY BOYIM, I-I-IT'S JUST AN ATTENTION THING, THAT'S AWL, I SWEAR! NOPE, NO LYBYRYL ENLIGHTENMENT TO BE HAD HERE! DON'T GO LOOKING FOR ANY REDPILLS ITT!

#RaceDoesntExist #BushDid911 #DeyReallyWuzKangz

Many anons believe the little nigger to be the BO it's very likely but I don't know cause I don't have the autism to sift through a bunch of archives I don't know why the little nigger actually does and personally don't care because it goes away if you filter, ignore or both. Rachposter hasn't shown up in a long time and I assume this is part of the reason why.

That's another reason but ultimately the whole point of lurking is to enforce board culture. This fails somewhat when mods are gay and allow plebbiters and boomercucks to smear their shitty opinions all over the place but not much else can be done.

i'm not familiar with him, but my condolences.

Are you a butthurt 4chon tranny?

He hasn't conceded and there will be a recount.

Nothing of value was lost. I'd wrap the exit bags around their heads myself given the opportunity.

they are deleting the digital ballots, so a recount is impossible

So another election? What do the rules cover in this situation?

? You responding to the right person, friend?

there's not enough cash to run another election, and with the wholesale condemnation by the GOP no alarm bells will be risen. The result is final unless that election integrity committee gets involved.

I asked a question, yes or no?

Here's hoping.

No, I'm not

It sounds like this was all a trap set by Trump to catch both the Democrats and the GOPe. Take out most of his marionette enemies at once before moving on to the ones pulling the strings.

To many shills to say one way or another. In the end, everyone loses, including the shills.

A very wise observation from any deep student of history. Donald isn't trapped in here with you. You're trapped in here with the Donald.

It's rising under the Democrats again :^)

Especially the shills. The truth is radioactive to them. That's why autists are so important. They search through the rubble for truth, and it melts the shills into goo.
I'll never get tired of winning.

Hey guys if its within Half a percent Alabama has a mandatory recount. And the military ballots arent even in yet Moore is very likely too win on recount. Embed related.

That's part of it. The bigger part is just forcing newfags to lurk more and making them do things themselves. If they really want to know something they should research and look at the archives. Board culture is an important thing. Complete self sufficiency is what differentiates anons from others online.

He's just having fun trolling. Simple as that. Do you really need a reason to have some lulz?
Can you honestly say you didn't enjoy moot benevolently trolling?

If you are pushing a narrative sure. But Occam's razor would imply the media blitz just disenfranchised enough 'principled conservatives' to throw the election.

That black turn out rate sure is fuckey though.

Honestly? At this point? Yes, I've learned to just laugh at him.

Sure, but when it takes up a large chunk of the thread it becomes a chore. Especially with that one faggot making massive posts in turn like he's enlightening everyone to super secret information. I mean shit during the post-election when shilling was at it's height and shills constantly called everyone kampfy, I avatarfagged as a roach pretending to be kampfy. So yeah I get it. But I never went more than ten to fifteen posts. Personally I don't hate it, I just find it a tired gag especially at this point.

Tomorrow's news is supposed to be interesting. We'll see what happens.

Really interesting how this is going to play out.

Mods should really keep this thread stickied.

Is that learnincode faggot at it again?
I thought he reduced to spamming nigger porn and autistically screeching at everyone in every thread for attention.

Quick rundown:
Buckle up anons.

Is this true about military votes? If so it will be a repeat of vid related

Yep, but there will be a recount anyway.

I give it a 50/50, seems like the deletion of records is pretty fishy.

This works for every kind of shill
If every user decided to filter and report, the board would be 10x better in a day

Is Alabama one of these states?

Trump is hiding something. I don't know what. I won't hype myself up over what might happen, but he does have a plan. We'll have to wait and see.

Trump don't rake a dump without a plan, son.

Trump probably won even more bigly than we know if the fake votes are ignored.

60% at least

Best porn collection of preteen in deep web. (anal, cumshot, lesbian, shows)

THE NASTIEST ONES (BETWEEN 3-15 YEARS OLD)

VIDEO SCREENSHOTS: hellpicywfpsf52b.onion/zWp8xkVM/JiChzCw7.jpg

hellpicywfpsf52b.onion/nj1xZASf/5xXySXTp.jpg

hellpicywfpsf52b.onion/NqDwjlWa/OG3lOIJQ.jpg

hellpicywfpsf52b.onion/rxaC1BQi/gu66PQcl.jpg

hellpicywfpsf52b.onion/btT9G4P9/ZlYfWQMP.jpg

*DOWNLOAD* anonfile.com/ubrcl3d0b0/PRETEEN-ANGELS-BEST-VIDEOS-COLLECTION2017.rar

Well apparently these tor posters are spreading information the deep state doesn't like so they sent to get them shut up.

Checked!

Rachael Maddow a carpet munching kike whore. I wish a I had that pic that said report and filter all Rachael Maddow shill post

22'780 write-ins now, it more than double the gap

Good going faggots, you almost made 2 percent this year. Everyone else just didn't have the intellect to make the informed decision like your enlightened minds did. If only 430,327 people had listened to you in the polling lines yesterday.

So Moore refuses to concede till all the votes are in.
Is he hoping for a recount?

Well we wont have a result until december 22nd.
Alabama Secretary of state John Merrill Told reporters Tuesday night that the state will direct counties to count provisional ballots absentee ballots and military ballots.
Strange who had been appointed to fill the seat until the special election will remain senator as long as the process takes

I didn't know this could happen. How often does this happen in an election race?

Moore does want a recount. But the Republican Party of Alabama isn't supporting him in his request. He's on his own for this one. I'm not sure if a recount would be possible in the first place, because electronic voting records may be deleted. But we'll see what happens. Especially since votes are 'still' being counted.

Why not? Is it gonna cost them money?

A lot can happen between now and then.

Yes. Need to be less than 0.5% to trigger a recount. Anything above that and you have to pay out your own pocket.

Only when there is no concession. If he had conceded they would have given it to jones and he would still be the winner since there was no concession they have to certify the election after all of the ballots are counted. If they get within .5 then there is an auto recount if Moore received more votes and it is not within .5 Moore is winner. While that is all going on Strange is still in place.

Alright. Thanks.

Not this one. Board can't change it.

Get Rach to break character, if he is actually a seething faggot he'll get banned quickly enough.

filtered

Who do you think they’re writing in anyway? Mickey Mouse or some other tv character. I bet some wrote Hitler or Satan or some other edgy shit. Damnit it’s not a joke anymore.

Wait strange is where now? I thought this was just filling an empty seat. Shit I wish I got a proper civics education.

dont be so quick to throw whites under the bus

Civics is so fucking lacking in public school that I didn't even know the Bill of Rights still allowed for slavery as a judicial punishment until I read it myself several years later outside of high school. "Civics" was just another thing to memorize for tests.

Motherfucker that's 27 percent of white men and 35 percent of white women on the enemy side. That's a quarter and a fucking third, in alabama. Think about that shit. They don't have an excuse, the negro is human cattle so you can't really expect much out of it.

who are being counted as white in this poll.

What possible legitimate reason would this be for?

None. All elections in the USA have been fraudulent for decades if not centuries. The only reason Trump won was because NOBODY voted for Hillary, the dems couldn't rig it hard enough, and most likely the deep state ran the entire scenario through a wargame model and realized if Hillary won there'd be a violent revolution.

No one should be throwing whites under the bus, but it won't fucking matter if whites don't do something about the demographic decline. Our left and right will be determined by niggers and beaners.

What possible legitimate reason would this be for?

This user gets it.

The beauty of them destroying the evidence of vote rigging is that when a recount is done they have to re-rig under scrutiny, or suddenly a lot of votes for Jones vanish.
Watch recommended vid (or the longer version for more details)
hooktube.com/watch?v=8ezmpqwVEnM
youtube-dl youtube.com/watch?v=8ezmpqwVEnM

BRING BACK THE THREE-FIFTHS COMPROMISE

It’s racist to hold onto election results.

You replied to the wrong post.

No, you don’t understand what it represents. I also can’t tell you here (which should give you a clue). Sorry.

Fuck off imkikefy

That's really close. 2018 is going to be one hell of a battle for the senate.

Three fifths still applies so far as I know. We just don't have any slaves in this country despite it remaining legal as punishment for a crime. Want to end the prison problem? Sentence criminals to slavery and sell the off in auctions.