RIGHT WING GARDENING SQUAD

Watch first: youtube.com/watch?v=3G5Kjh8zpvc

1. Search for "Tradescantia zebrina, Tradescantia pallida or Tradescantia fluminenses." on your local plantshop or the internet.
2. Get some seeds or buy the whole plant. (Should be cheap desu senpai.)
3. Go to a local college and find a nice public/grassy area with plants and whatnot.
4. Make sure you don't live in cold places where snow hits, if so, proceed to STEP 6.
5. Begin to plant them everywhere like a plague.
6. If you have a pot/grown plant, casually leave it somewhere in some classroom, hopefully no one will take note as it will blend in with the environment and other decorations, or plant it alongside with other plants outside, the shitty staffs will take care of it and water it daily and will not question the parasitic plant.
7. wait for a snowflake to connect the dots.
8. ????????????
9. SHIT BRICKS.

if you thought you couldn't trick a leftist into hating nature, well think again because apparently that might just happen if this goes according to plan, the headline on the news would be so fucking stupid and laughable that even tucker carlson would have a field day with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physalis_alkekengi
archive.fo/KCNT2
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu
angelfire.com/bc/eucalyptus/eucgrowth.html
etsy.com/listing/385804986/20-fresh-sterile-jew-jelly-wood-ear
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_mantegazzianum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PROTIP: Culturally enrich your neighborhood's bioDIVERSITY with some eucalyptus trees! They'll be great companions with wandering jew plants!

also, forgot to mention.

This could also work with business owned by jews, as long as you can somehow access their shitty public chill place where there's plants somewhere, the tradescantia are parasites, they can choke other plants to death and sometimes they are a pain in the ass to remove.

I fucking lost it. Is nothing safe from the kikes.

Also youtube comments are all plantcucks, it deserves some subtle redpilling.

Hi I followed the instructions perfectly but my wandering jew just sits there and controls the media

Oh god those plants are fucking all over the place where I am. The kikes have invaded.

Hi I followed the instructions perfectly but my sides exploded you bastard

if they are, try to extract some and start planting them on jewish owned properties.

the wandering jew plant in the real world is similar to putting 3 brackets on something very JEWISH.

Why would leftists hate these plants in particular?

Also.

I think I know where this is going, plant a bunch of brazil nuts (tl;dr "nigger toes") for some spice…

Top Kek thats actually it's name.

Didn't we already try this with niggerhoods

that one is called seedbombs.

By the way anyone know some plants that throws shit in the air like massive amount of pollen? or other fluffly plants that might catch on fire easily? Would be the epitome of irony if some druggy smokes something and accidently lights up his entire fluffplant infested university.

Dodder parasites, not the actual parasites but they wrap themselves around existing plants acting out as hosts, which eventually kills the plant turning it into something dry, which can probably fuel fire.

Ragweed (Ambrosia trifida) produces highly allergenic pollen and is an aggressive pest. It also vaguely looks like cannabis. Might be your best candidate.

Regarding the wandering jew, I think Tradescantia zebrina has great meme potential.
Note that the upperside of the leaves is striped like a concentration camp uniform while the underside is commie red. Plus it's an invasive pest that causes irritations upon contact.

It's perfect for subtly naming the jew.

I want this to happen!
Imagine Tradescantia becoming a symbol for the jew, the salt would be unbelievable.

Just for you to know, that plant propagates easy as fuck in a sufficiently warm and moist environment. A short cutting will root in a few days and continue to spread fast. It's readily available in flowershops and garden centers, hell if you come across one somewhere all you need to do is pinch off a shoot and put it in a glass of water for rooting.

Yea we had this thread like 6 months ago or something. Japanese knotweed or something was supposed to be horrible to get rid of and supposedly destroys homes. I cant recall the other ones.

This guy was there.

They take 100 years to mature cunt

Ha, this is a funny idea. I'd guess about 19/20 people wouldn't even know what type of plant it is until it starts to take the fuck over. The first time I came across this plant in my studies I had a nice laugh at the nickname of the plant and its similar characteristics to the actual (((human-like))) parasites.

Kudzu
inb4 beetles

The wandering jew will not persist in cold climate and can only be deployed indoors but at least for Germany there's a worthy alternative:

The Chinese lantern (Physalis alkekengi), in German called 'Judenkirsche' meaning Jew's cherry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physalis_alkekengi

It got that name from the bright orange husk covering the fruit which is a hollow berry. The husk is similar to traditional caps the jews had to wear in medieval Europe while the hollow fruit, as my professor in botany used to put, it is a trick typical of the jew.

The plant is very hardy and also a weed that will grow nearly everywhere.

After doing a little research

Make sure to use slingshots for the seed bombs & to aim near anywhere that has water / tall grass

If you can't get much, just use Bamboo, its an amazing hell you can't escape

Silly user, nobody actually wants to do something this antisocial. That's why nobody did the seedbombs, either. Why, sometimes I wonder if this place is seeded with cautionary tales to take advantage of its involuntary association with society's arbitrary witchpit decisions.

I'd do it, but I live in a desert

Kudzu

its the vine that ate the south.

just larp as a humble botanist, wear some stupid green gloves to fit in that way people think you're actually working, but this can all be solved in the most simplistic form, while everyone is circlejerking and smoking WEED DUDE on campus, just sit on the grass next to the giant plants and relax, slowly dig a hole and pretend nothing wrong is happening and plant the damn thing, anyone that intercepts you just say you've been ordered to plant the wandering jew as a symbolic reminder for all students to remember the holocaust, you'll be fine and treated with respects, literally jewing the jew.

HAHAHAHA, AREN'T THOSE PLANTS CALLED WANDERING JEW?

The idea at the time was to use them to fuck up dense ghettoes. A bad idea because…
-Niggers already live in crumbling, shitty houses
-They'll be rehomed at the expense of Whitey
Using Japanese Knotweed and the like to make surgical strikes on the nice, big, detatched homes of prominent subversives, though, that's another idea entirely. I beleive a lot of basic insurance policies (in the UK at least) don't cover damage from plants, either. Reduce that leftist professor or newspaper owner to destitution. Play your cards right and they might not even realise it was a targeted attack.

dudeweedlmao.jpg

I am really starting to dig this idea tbh.

VERY Related YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING

(Hailed)

Jesus christ their faggotry is actually all encompassing and complete. Their minds so fucking nascissistic and neurotic they can't even enjoy beauty or nature in its simplest of forms. I hate them so fucking much.

Yep it's 4chan. Go back to where you come from faggot.

fuck off kike.

your leader sucks jew cock

That's the most pronounced gay lisp i've ever heard. Tip Top.

Disgusting, ugly creature can only see ugliness in nature. So it goes.

Bees have sex with plants?

Pizda ker retardiran nigr.

Anyone have the seedbomb screencap?

no screencap, archive of seedbombs thread #2
archive.fo/KCNT2

SPOILER THAT SHIT

Here you go famalamadingdong

Josh's frogs you say?

and btw, a powerful and very practical slingshot can be made with a plastic bottle top part and cutout cap and an ordinary latex balloon
stealthy, cheap, ideal too to deploy seedbombs, fits with them in the ziplock bag in your pocket

Stahp

Is it useful if you load it with steel balls?
Also, I don't think that thing is very accurate. A billiard ball inside a sock looks like a better weapon :^).

Topkek.

They'd be perfect for the average flaming faggot in sanfran!

severely underrated post

loaded with steel balls it becomes a dangerous full auto ar15 assault mass destruction slingshot, and you're a criminal for thinking about using it because children
that thing can be as accurate as any slingshot, with training you can land projectiles on target, for acceptable values of land and adequate distance from target
a billard ball inside a sock is a melee weapon, silly, not a fullauto ar15 tactical mass assault destruction ranged weapon

Have you fired a bearing out of a wrist rocket? Same thing.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu

Why the fuck is this thread still up? What's the next step, "kill animals to trigger the left"? Disgraceful behavior.

Similar problem. Watered it just as you said, but it doesn't wander and instead just stays in my nation while taking it over more and more.

Still not working nigger.

The most viewed blowjob video in internet history.

How is a wandering jew harmful?

You're retarded. Eucalyptus are one of the fastest growing hardwood trees, growing from 6-10 feet each year.
angelfire.com/bc/eucalyptus/eucgrowth.html

Underated dubs. This is basically weaponized plants, a thick hearty vine that grows several feet every day consuming everything.

Datura

While I normally am aghast at helping invasive species, those emotions are flung out the window when said invader is helping to kill another. RWKS take back the ghetto.

Oh yeah those are super invasive. Just one thorn apple could cover an entire garden within a year. Love that plant. I heard it can kill dogs though so maybe not such a good idea. Dogs are our ally against muslims and niggers

Thin bamboo is the absolute best way to slow boil someone elses property. There's a thin species of bamboo here (3/4 inch to 1 inches thickness) that forms an impenetrable stand. Thus, the only way to spray it with herbicide is via helicopter. Physical removal is typically done with a bulldozer. Very expensive!

Plant it on a far neglected end of the property, or better yet, on an adjacent property that is never maintenanced. In the latter case, the homeowner can never completely remove it because it is on someone elses land.

Yes we did. I honestly thought this was just a rehash of that operation.

you're delusional, why are you comparing animals to this.

Is kudzu still off the table? We decided it was practically a war crime last time we talked about seedbombing ghettos out of existence. Of course the goal was to get rid of the niggers and improve the neighborhoods but if you aren't trying to improve anything…

this is not the same ops, this is not a seedbomb thread.

Plant warfare is plant warfare.

maybe monsanto would try to help them and end up killing them instead
kek

what was that vine that was going to be used in that OP? the souths revenge or something? what if someone air dropped the seeds via drone?

I think the intent here is to be as innocuous as possible, kind of like "its okay to be white" but something as harmless as a plant that shares a horrible name, nothing will happen at first until social media and left wing nut starts taking notes and realizing that this isn't about nature but its about antisemitism and whatever the fuck else they can come up with.

I think its great because it gets them to dig a bigger whole around themselves making them look completely retarded, a literal tinfoil hat conspirator.

you guys need to be more subtle on the youtube comments dude

the foreskin comment has no grace

I seriously can't believe you fucks are being this stupid. These kiked OP's and their gullible suckers need to be fucking executed.

sounds weak

its not an actual jew user its just called wandering jew

its the kudzu, the vine that ate the south.

also extremely invasive, it can destroy an entire house.

yeah that's the one, I saw it firsthand eat a mansion that was from the 1800s the house basically collapsed under the weight of the vine and the cracked foundation

the thread was kind of hijacked, the wandering jew is not effectively invasive as people think, the idea for this operation is to fill up jewish universities with these plants, the objective is to not destroy the university as I think the plant is unable to do that and it would be silly to assume otherwise, but the soul purpose for all of this is to put a 3 physical "brackets" on everything that is jewish owned, so in terms of meme magic anyone that "gets it" if they see the wandering jew, they will know that the place is run by kikes, its almost like a secret buzzword that only the sekrit club knows, until it breaks out and everyone panics over a fucking plant, usually what libshit antifa scum do all the time, which is exactly what we want, keep it a bit of a secret for now to buy us some time and later get "caught" and you sit back and watch retard students burning down their campus gardens.

The kudzu is an eastern plant, its from japan, you dumb nigger.

also disregard the typos and autistic wording, I haven't slept in days, but you get the drill, just think about IOTBW but a bit less obvious.

read again, you are a gardening cuck

The name is irrelevant. Spreading non-native plants is a big fucking problem I have to deal with every fucking day.
All shit like this does is give pic related more money.

A thread that was made by kikes to begin with cannot possibly be hijacked by kikes.
It's a terrible, braindead idea, and you are a dumbass with souhpark level humor to think this is in any way productive or funny.

The goal is to see how long we can keep planting them at jew owned areas until they realize what plant it is and throw a massive fucking autismal tantrum over it. Once plants get labelled as "racist", the term "racism" is gonna be even more outstretched and bogus in the normalfag's eye.

yes because a kike would out themselves by planting kike named flowers before it explodes into drama, your logic doesn't make any sense.

exactly what a kike would say when he's offended about a shitty plant that represents him in public.

the idea isn't terrible, and you haven't been around to know how psyops comes to play, you're either a kike or some faggot redditor that doesn't belong here, we don't need anymore moralfaggots roaming this board.

that is sort of how I imagine it working, it even buys user time to plant them around before the screeching and physical assaults.
but not only will the racism label be more ridiculous, it would also make them look bad causing a divide and conquer between them and
the tree huggers.

Plant shitload around places Jews like to congregate. The more wandering Jew plant around town would show how many Jews are around.

also, don't they throw chemicals to kill undesirable plants nowadays?
imagine the irony, "using chemicals to kill wandering jews" really makes you think.

The soviet music makes it even better

(checked)

Right wing urban bee colonies when?

didn't mean to reply to 5b9034 meant for

fuck off with your gook manifest destiny plant we dont want it here

This thread has amazing potential

Prepare for attack

Kudzu is edible, you know? Every species we humans hunted to extinction were ones we found palatable, so we just need Right Wing Salad Squads to eat the kudzu to death.

FTFY

some of you are going to hate me for saying this, but what are the chances of this succeeding if it gets posted on cuckchan?

you'd have better luck getting black twitter to do it.

Had an idea: Plant these around college campuses, and slowly but surely have them "Wander off" into different locations. Like have them all move towards something. Then soon after people start wondering about it on the last phase have all the plants in and around the economics and media buildings. If people ask around about it you can casually reply as if you are making an innocent joke "I guess those plants wandered off into their natural habitat finally"

Speaking of the Seed Bombing plan, has anyone actually thrown one into a building yet? I haven't heard anything about Kudzu suddenly emerging, so I thought the plan got forgotten.

100th post says throw or plant it into dirt first, best buried.

kudzu was pretty much entirely banned from use in the first few threads. I have been spreading a flower mix around some of the less well off white neighborhoods in my area to try to up the general value of property so they can sell at a gain if they need to.

I should point out that only a few of them have actually grown.

Why the fuck are we banning shit? The entire point is to fuck with people. At this stage we should just be laughing hard at all the bullshit we do, not worrying about the immigrants 50 years down the road having to pick it all out.

You have never been within 10 miles of kudzu have you? The standard operation for growing it is throwing a chunk of vine and running for your life. Also the idea was to depopulate the areas of muds so we could move in and rebuild, kudzu is practically worse than the muds.

Underrated explanation for great digits

I remember when all I could hear was the Christian right coming down hard on anything sexual. Now it's the left who says sex is ugly, oppressive and always a power imbalance that is literally rape. And now it is the right which is saying that sex is a beautiful thing because it creates life, as God intended.

SOON

this webm is completely unrelated and pointless, waste of 3 minutes

You're a Saint user.

etsy.com/listing/385804986/20-fresh-sterile-jew-jelly-wood-ear
We musn't forget the fungi at our disposal.

Love it, brilliant. There might be five people in this entire godless nation with that dedication.

My fucking sides.Best laugh i had in weeks.Thanks.

You clearly deserve some internets for that top banter

Fuck Kudzu, if you want an invasive, toxic and hard to remove plant, this is your bet. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_mantegazzianum

I'd love to use that for a seed bomb but shit user, how the fuck am I suppose to handle toxic plants while in the process? that shit will fuck my hands up.

how many niggers would be tempted to stick their dick on something so toxic.

Theres that Holla Forums inspired belly laugh I crave so much. Thanks.

really makes you think.

I’m a horticulturist at a botanical garden, specializing in native plants and natural land remediation, don’t plant invasive plants please they disrupt the biodiversity and outcompete native species.

TAKE THE WANDERING JEW PILL

The anti-nature laws in most cities probably ban bee keeping.
Its a shame because thats a hobby I would enjoy, and bees are becoming extinct so it would help preserve nature.