Zoids Mobile ASSFAGGOTS

nichegamer.com/2016/10/20/that-new-zoids-game-is-a-moba-for-smartphones/

FUCK!

ONE JOB

I was hyped as shit

The dream is dead.

Well, serves me right for having such high hopes.

/m/en really do exist just to suffer.

you can't make this shit up

This is also making me want to watch the old zoids. Should I do that or are the shows so crappy I shouldn't bother?

The fuck is Zoids

Watch originals or the dubs if you want, it gets edgier by the 4th series.

For some reason I absolutely love when they do this. Especially if source material wasn't all that kids-friendly to begin with.
But mobage? That's one missed opportunity.

which dream?

could they drop the ball any harder?

It's been a few days now and I'm still mad.

It managed to combine the worst of everything for a good concept. This sucks.

There is no reaction image in the world that can describe how crestfallen I am right now. After years of nothing, we get a combination of the worst aspects of modern gaming attached to Zoids. I don't know man, I think I'm done with all this shit. Time to find a new hobby.

bye

Jesus christ just kill me.

Just kill me, Pete

I think everyone ITT needs to go get some mac & cheese. I bet the creator said " What's in style right now? I know, let's make a moba for phones!!! "

My first /m/ anime.

That's just an immense amount of cancer

both of those are in my cabinet, I might go eat some right now

Welp, I guess it's good Infinity neo and Zoids VS are still around the latter being the one I like the most, good thing I don't have to deal with this cancer.

YES
WHY
FUCK

Why is it that we live in a universe where everyone is cashing in on the assfaggots trend, but nobody ever takes inspiration from games like monday night combat
Fuck, even brutal legend was better at this shit than most mobas

HOLY FUCK! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO REMEMBER WHERE I HEARD THIS SONG FOR YEARS!

I couldn't even remember the name of the fucking anime, a character, or even Liger until the OP's design reminded me of it. Thanks OP, you've ended years of me pondering where I had heard this song.

LOL!

Hell no. Everyone here needs the real stuff.

Will it at least have some hot females in rubber pilot suits? That's all I'd ask for!

Waifufaggotry is cancer.

casual + casual = casual to the point where you ask yourself, I could be playing HEARTHSTONE since its made by people who make hardcore games like the detailed rpg like WOW and that rts looking game HEROES OF THE STORM along with OVERWATCH, boy blizzard are great

atleast something good's come from this

And despite what should be terrible CG considering when it was made, the show is still enjoyable to watch. The english dub was even watchable, though that might be my nostalgia speaking. Go watch it.

Also go watch chaotic century because the OP image is actually a shield liger, not a zero.

fucks sake man.
I absolutely love zoids so something new happening was great news.
I suppose the best we can hope for is that its not total shit and maybe it will get someone else to pick the brand back up and do something good with it.
Why couldn't it have been a new battle legends…