Raifu Thread

Let's have a raifu and weaponfu thread. Post weapons from any video game that you just love and use every playthrough. My favorite weapon of all time would have to be the bear killer from EYE.

Best raifu, anyone who doesn't use this is a filthy Jian.

This is the most satisfying gun I've ever used in a game.

And I got bungie trips

Raifu is for rifles. Gunfu is for all guns.

That is why I also said weaponfu.

Another weaponfu I have would have to be the blades of mercy in bloodborne. That trick mode switch animation just tickles my fancy.

doesn't work fag

git gud

Everything that shoots 9x39.

Failed image, loser.

this is not the thread but it doesn't hurt ask, you know how to move the silencer? I am making a huge add on weapon pack for AO but seems like doing icons is a fucking pain in the ass, someone fucking help me guys, there is no stalker gen and I am desperate

pls don't shit on my graphics

fix'd

K98

Brother.

I either use it exclusively or mod it in.

you failed faggotron

BRUH

I'm a sucker for the basics. AKs and battle rifles are where it's at.

Y'know, for a gun that's almost as common as the AK, the FAL sure is hard to find in vidya.

You niggers are even trying?

I prefer aiming.

Love the break-action design and its design overall

Remove natives.

Also Dragunov.

Wood furniture on a gun is my fetish.

I'll just dump all the raifus.

Does having multiple of those still ruin my laifu?

This has always confused me. Why don't devs love the FAL like I do?

MP-44 a shit A SHIT

This is the best gun ever. There aren't many guns like it and this one is mine.

But seriously, this is probably my biggest motivation to get through dead money. This thing fully upgraded with 100 energy weapons can destroy any enemy in its path. It's an energy weapon shotgun that can also snipe things. This weapon is just nonsense all around but it's always so fun.

Is there any other raifu in the world that sexier than AR-15?

poor bait

ARs are fine user and they can look pretty cool.

Why are tracking laser weapons so underutilized in games?

That silencer, man. I love it how it looks, but it makes the rifle sound like a pack of sneezing rats when you pull the trigger.

That's shockingly accurate.

You have good taste.

This is about vidya guns /k/ pls go

WEW

Mine.

Good taste

hunter scum detected

I know its probably some pew pew lazer gun, still looks dumb though.

Destiny's fake revolvers are the gayest shit and you have wasted a set of repeating digits.

>>>/suicide/
Go shill this fucking trash somewhere else

Breddy gud

God damn I love the sound these things make. RF:A had some bitchin weapons.

>there will never be another Red Faction Guerrilla

Not joking.

this thing always struck me as a delicate instrument
something to use at sporting events
has it seen much use "in the field" so to speak?
I know there were not many of em built, but still

Why would you?

k

Destiny gun play is unsatisfying as fuck and the whole game is underwhelming.

That thing was always shit, from any possible point of view when compared to almost any SMG of its time.

That's a STG-44 (Sturmgewehr 44) you niggerfaggot. Learn the difference

Redditpol niggers are so fucking clueless

Please tell me you are only pretending to be retarded.

Are you retarded?

Quit trying to force this meme.

Either you two think there is a difference and are retarded, or think he called it the mp40, in which case you two are illiterate and therefore even more retarded.

What can you expect, from Culter scum.

Seems like we're having a misunderstanding
I thought you were referring to the pictures.
You're right, the other user is retarded.

This man here is my nigger.
That grunt feel.

What happened to the hand guard?

Right arm of the free world right here

More games need to have glorious slavshit subsonic round gun

i think that's the paratrooper model, which is crazy rare, but i'm not /k/ and am only going on hazy memories

Life is suffering.

Best gun for removing commies.

The FAL is a favourite in my country even today, and the paratrooper version was used a lot by the army.

MP-44 was never an official designation you turbomongrels. It was just to tell Hitler that's it's an updated version because Hitler thought assault rifles are useless when you can have a a semi-auto and was against the development of the STG-44

Ergo there is no difference between an MP44 and an StG44. You can backpedal all you want but you posted an MP40 when telling someone that there's a difference between MP44 and StG44.

Hitler insisted on machine pistols (hence the MP- prefix) being the sole type of small arms being researched moving forward, after the failure of the Gewehr semi-auto series of rifles. The MP44/StG 44/MkB/whatever you want to call it was on paper originally called the MP44 simply so that if Hitler happened to glance at the R&D reports he'd see "MP", think "maschinenpistole" and wouldn't shut it down

I have a raifu harem.

but you can't dual wield it with a bearkiller, the objective best weapon in the game.

Quit getting buttsore over coming from redpill subreddit and I will stop using it, faggot.

See
And get educated, you fucking redditpol retard. If you're going to worship some totalitarian idiot, at the very least learn about the thing you're worshiping.

That's the best Katana.

That's not the paratrooper fal, the paratrooper fal has a folding steel stock with no recoil spring running inside, the felt recoil is a bit higher and more abrupt. Paratrooper fals aren't that weird, Belgian and Austrian FALs are the weirdest and most valuable ones, most of them were built from part kits for obvious reasons.
That's a Jewish FAL, you can tell by the circumcised barrel. Jokes aside, that's an Israeli FAL from top to bottom.

Gross messer, Vz. 58, that one Iraqi Dragunov bootleg that's just an AK in 7.62x54r, don't know, MAC-10.

You almost got it, but you failed.
The shotgun is another Franchi, but, as it can be seen, the it's a pump action only model (PA7 or 8, not sure, won't bother checking).

How do I know YOU're not from Reddit?

Damn, I was pretty sure the Iraqis had PSLs they made under license though.

You don't!

As far as I know, they never made PSL copies. The closest would be the Tabuk (based on Zastava AK) and the Al Kadesiah (Iraq mimicking the SVD, but with a stamped receiver). Quite a few PSL were sold to Iraq though.

That'll be it, then.

It is a short-stroked piston rifle, I believe the mags are compatible with the SVD, but that's about it. The PSL is closer to the Tabuk from a functional point of view (the later is chambered on an intermediate cartridge while the PSL fires real fuckin' Warsaw).

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and say it's designed to be more like a minigun than a revolver. Because that's the only way that shit would work.

Whats the mater? Too heavy?
AFRAID IT MIGHT BREAK YOUR LEGS?

/k/ pls go

Move the gun you fucking retard.

Jian please. This sexy devil has saved my life more than a few times. And unlike shitpistol, it doesn't have ammo capacity problems.
I hope you enjoy running out of ammo against hoards of enemies.

I rather dislike the design, personally, from a practical level. Can't deny it looks cool, though.
Still, you've got the shape and rear bulk of a bulpup, but it isn't, and instead is a rather short barreled rifle what does some weird kraut-tier everythinglift to reload, which means you can't keep the target in sight while loading.
The barrel length is what bothers me the most, though. That, and I suppose that massive chunk on the rear.

That cylinder doesn't seem to line up with the barrel.
Or have any holes for which the round to travel.
Or be able to revolve, for that matter, given that little stick bit.

Unless I'm not looking at it right, anyway. Is that really tiny bit the actual cylinder? Where the flashlight is?
In that case, the hammer is completely off, and I have no idea what the rest of the gun is for. It also still doesn't seem to line up right.

Might have to take this to /k/ for a "how does it work" thread.

Can't go wrong with the classics. Also, Human Revolution's 10mm pistol is glorious.

get memed on kiddo.

Anybody have the gif showing how it just might theoretically work?

To be fair, the Holla Forums fellow was a no guns retard.
Not that surprising, in all honesty. Don't know if you noticed, but a good chunk of Holla Forums is cityfag scum.

BR?

Those 2.

It may be something of a meme, but I just love crazy people guns.

I like that slight curve in the stock, then the straight line along the barrel.

No nonsense m-14 or m-21

i don't know why i have such an affinity for that thing, i've never even held one in real life and i hear its not even that good but i gravitate towards it in gmaes