The Storm Is Upon Us

twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/940763447809204225

Other urls found in this thread:

frostsnow.com/shannon-bream-met-her-husband-sheldon-bream-during-her-college-days-and-now-they-are-inseparable
twitter.com/search?l=&q=jewish OR jew OR jews OR israel OR gay OR lesbian from:ShannonBream&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll believe it when I see it. Feel free to call me a faggot if something actually happens, though.

This used up whore is constantly kvetching about something and concern trolling. This is the one who during the CNN doxing was discovered to be married to the supercuck kike that get's off watching her get railed by her boyfriend. She doesn't even hide it, it was all over her instagram, her husband and her boyfriend are even pictured in the same photo with her in the middle, and she's got love notes all over the boyfriends instagram.

wait no i'm thinking about powers disregard that.

#MeToo

Bump out of anticipation.
Shannon Bream is such a god damn hottie

this.
I'm Really tired of getting blue balled with all the XXDd Its HABBENING!!! threads.

Yeah, you fucked up.

You need to fix your Jewdar.

Fox has the text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. Thats the news, just heard it on Hannity. Now lets see what they publish.

sage

This is not fake news. Shannon got the Peter Strzok texts (the FBI kike) between him and his FBI mistress.

Sheeit, I hope they publish the motherlode of them.

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

CALLING JONES IMPLICATED IN THIS SOMEHOW

Fastest three threads I've ever seen and not a word on number four
Sloppy
Spoopy
Fucking kikelreeeeee is afoot lads

The kikes chose the hard way

checked

She's married to a kike who works for the Washington Speakers Bureau.
>frostsnow.com/shannon-bream-met-her-husband-sheldon-bream-during-her-college-days-and-now-they-are-inseparable

twitter.com/search?l=&q=jewish OR jew OR jews OR israel OR gay OR lesbian from:ShannonBream&src=typd

Hey it really was their own choice Moonman
This is the fucking thunderdome , two will enter maybe one will leave

Bombshell?

While that's funny as shit I really need something about assassinations, child molestation, or election rigging

No survivors user.

Read the rules before posting.
Reported the slide thread, enjoy your ban, kike.

Post proof of that. She's certainly not a kike by ancestry and her wikipedia lists her as Christian.

bump

I doubt that, all the texts are intended to show is that they were partisan and biased against Trump. Which they do.

Check this please…

You're quite triggered by this rabbi

bump

Look at her husband. Post an image of him and tell me he's not Jewish. Go on.

Fuck off.

bumping

okay anons

(1) wtf was the announcement?
(2) why has this thread been censored with a fucking hatchet?

If dubs then the announcement is that they have proof that god is real and he's a chaos frog.

But seriously, wake me when something happens.

Very disappointed this was not the case, tbqhwy.

How has it been censored?

a bunch of posts were deleted. look for the broken links in the replies

everybody's getting laid

now this is what i call marine biology

They would be communicating stuff like that in code, similar to Pizza Gate.

This. I still remember how many times "NUCLEAR BOMBSHELL" turned out to be literally nothing. I'm not a normalfag.

Is it time for an omfg its a skyking you guys THIS IS IT IDDS HABBENING thread? I kinda need the boost.

Tick tock.

Fuck off

the key is the narrative. what is a spell your narrative. your argument your song. speak into being? unlock the narrative. unlock the info

sage
I hate these idiotic 4ch threads

Can you kikes not read?

Okay. And? Leaks happen all the time, as you should know from being a Holla Forums user. They make things shift around a little, sure, but nothing close to OMFGWTFBBQITSHAPPENINGITSHAPPENINGITSHAPPENIIINNNGGG!!!!!

gas yourself

Hello fellow users

(thrice heiled)
They certainly did.

Well looks like I’ll have to actually follow this story now, since Yahweh’s little slaves seem a bit like they’re trying to deflect.

Anything an average user would care about though? I don’t trust some dumb bimbo with deciding whether or not a leak warrants any attention. She probably only cares because it legitimately involves a love affair. Fucking predictable as hell.

So "big story" for the plebs, but rather dull news for the rest of us.

Now this is interesting. Maybe you can call me a faggot after all.

Fox jews deserves a golf clap for this one

bump. Has there been major coverage on this at all?