Can't Play the 3ds Online

This is basically a last resort. If this didn't happen to any of you and you solved it then there is no solution

In Monster Hunter Generations case, is the code in the image. Apparently some people also had it with MH4U

In Smash it was 018-0201

basically i can connect to nintendo network. And I can even Spectate games on Smash. But when it comes to search games on Monster Hunter or Smash (and possibly any other 3ds game with online features) It takes like 10 seconds and an error code pops up.

Contacted the support, but power cycling didn't work, Neither setting the DMZ on a static IP. Also tried the infamous "turn off any possible interference" And no solution.

I know this has been happening since i changed my ISP and they brought their modem. Now instead of ADSL Im using Cable. I can navigate and go in the E-shop. I can't join or create games.

Basically im asking you guys on a matter of personal experience, if any of you went trough this and could solve. it it would be amazing.

Who's your ISP? Others using the same provider might be able to offer their input.

It's Telecentro. Im from Argentina. Im sure it's not the ISP but something on the Modem anyway.

bump

What model modem, then?

Sagemcom fast 3686 v2

PMed you the fix.

Thank you!
+1 Upvote for you sir!

Well atleast if i don't get to solve shit i get one or two laughs

Let me try and search the code

I searched, i noticed the japanese Nintendo site has info about Monster Hunter Gen error code, but good luck trying to understand that under google translator

There is no info about the code in the english site

Who is the artist for that gif?

It's Watermelon.
I'm disappointed in myself for knowing.

Any non furry stuff or just wasted potential?

Pretty much all furry stuff, and all shota. Huge amount of rimjobs. Really more rimjobs than anything else. Probably 90% rimjobs.

Don't mind shota but furry is a deal breaker.

I remember facing a complete inability to connect to any game, try setting your IP or whatever in connection settings to 8.8.8.8 and see if that clears it up. Buddy of mine could basically only just use his internet browser, tried that IP and everything cleared completely.

The funny thing is that for the longest time i tought it was minus eight.
Thank you for opening my eyes, user.

You mean the DNS? yeah it's set with both google DNS's

Well fuck, I'm out of ideas if a Google DNS doesn't clear anything up.

It makes no sense. I think im going to sleep. Thanks the help