Israeli representation in congress?

Several members of Congress hold dual citizenship with Israel. Do they get to vote on the Billions of dollars the United States gives their other homeland? Does this present a conflict of interest? Should they even be allowed to serve in the Federal Government?

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2014/11/12/dual-citizens-in-congress/an
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Cantor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Waxman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perez_v._Brownell
counterpunch.org/2014/11/12/dual-citizens-in-congress/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

List of dual citizens with israel who are serving in the United States Congress.

THE US SENATE [13]

Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Herb Kohl (D-WI)
Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Joseph Lieberman (Independent-CT)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
* Bernard Sanders (Independent-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
Michael Bennet (D-CO)

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES [27]

Gary Ackerman (D-NY)
Shelley Berkley (D-NV)
Howard Berman (D-CA)
Eric Cantor (R-VA)
David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Bob Filner (D-CA)
Barney Frank (D-MA)
Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ)
Jane Harman (D-CA)
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Steve Rothman (D-NJ)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
Anthony Weiner (D-NY)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)

Yes, Yes, No
have a bump since this is a good thread

One thing I've wondered, are they actually dual citizens or is it meant in the "they're kikes so they're eligible to be citizens" way?

Either way they all deserve to be killed in public.

It does seem kind of fucked, doesn't it?

STOP SPAMMING STALE COPYPASTA YOU AUTISTIC FUCK

You boyim are so fucking retarded, I swear. Do your own research for a change.
This guy, for example, left office nearly 3 years ago.
Same deal here. Cantor was defeated in a widely publicized primary battle by an extremely underfunded Teabagger opposition candidate.

That's all the free infogibs you're getting from me. I know it's hard for you moronic stormderps and your room temperature IQs, but THINK for a change, READ, and RESEARCH all on your own or you'll always be this stupid.

Yes.
No, why would it?
Of course. There is, as we all know by now, nothing wrong with being Jewish, so a dual citizenship that comes as a consequence of that is a non-issue.

We have dual citizens of other countries all over the country and there's zero conflict, and many nations regularly have foreign-born (and raised, and trained) athletes, musical artists, etc. represent them in international competition (the Olympics, Eurovision, and so on) to zero controversy. Why are you so obsessed over this one particular issue?

Filtered.

OP Here…. Just stumbled into this. Hard to find information that seems solid. Can you give me some links or do you just want to insult me?

wait.. they aren't just Jews.. I don't care about that.. they are actual Israeli citizens. ( if my info is correct) If I was an actual citizen of the nation I was voting to send aid to,,, how could that not be a conflict of interest?

And We do have dual citizens but American law says you forfeit your citizenship if you even vote in a foreign election,, let allow serve in it's government.

Don't filter people you disagree with… Prove them wrong!

I filtered them as soon as I saw the images :^)

Have a free bump.

Need sources for every person on this list. Shills could easily inject jew names who AREN'T Israeli citizens.

Good point. Turns out this sort of information isn't readily available to the public for some reason. Here's an article claiming where counterpunch.org/2014/11/12/dual-citizens-in-congress/an author claims his inquires were refused.

Then you're not even looking. At all. You autistic fuck.
OK, easy mode:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Cantor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Waxman
You'll see that those pages confirm my claims of them not being in Congress any longer. If you're too much of a sperg to accept Wikipedia at face value, and too much of a helplessly retarded fuckstick to make it to congress.gov all on your own, I can link you there as well if you need that much help.
While fymsplaining to you idiotic boyim is fun, I'm really here to redpill you, to get you to abandon the harmful, hateful idiocy espoused here so frequently and lead you to embrace the shining light of liberalism.

Because dual citizenship doesn't imply disloyalty. Can you point to a single instance in the entirety of American history when a vote to send foreign aid to ANY country was decided by the votes of dual citizens of that country (i.e. if those dual citizens had voted against it or not voted at all, the aid package wouldn't have passed at all)? Because if not, it's an entirely moot point. You're splitting hairs over a hopelessly irrelevant, harmless minority of votes that could only possibly impact one particular issue (by your own admission), and you've yet to prove that they ever actually have impacted said issue at all.
Are you claiming that U.S. law states you forfeit *American* citizenship if you vote in, for example, an *Israeli* election? If so, you'll need to cite the actual law and provide a source stating any, even just one, of these dual citizens in Congress has ever voted in a foreign election or served in a foreign government while simultaneously serving in Congress.

FFS, American and Israeli obviously being what I meant.

True.I just started looking into this….Not as easy as finding funny cat pictures.

but Americans are prohibited from being in foreign politics. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perez_v._Brownell

If Israel held a referendum to become a US state, do you think they'd do it? We might just formalize their representation and have done with it. If we're the guarantors of their whole security in the Middle East and they'd have no peace without us, might as well not be duplicating efforts expensively between the US and Israeli militaries.

We're tired of wasting resources on (((you)))

One more thing.. I'm actually more liberal than you think. I support strong unions, i want socialized med,, but I don't like foreigners in my government dragging us into wars in the middle of Asia or spending my tax dollars.

Israel couldn't be a US State with it's racist immigration polices and other stuff.

and do you want to be fighting in the Middle East until the sun explodes?

They are eligible.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

wonder why our nation is turning into crap?

time to drive the snakes from the garden (again).

this is a Christian Republic, not the reptile house at the zoo.

Guess who's back…back again
RACH IS BACK…TELL A FRIEND

remove the John 8:44 demons from our nation

drive a wooden stake through these vampires once and for all!

do not lay with harlots

Have a bump OP, 4 billion a year to israel could pull many US states out of debt if spent here.

Also JIDF raids these threads hard with every trick

there's a storm coming!

OP here. Please stop derailing this thread with religious babble. Grown ups are talking.

I know what they are.

Reported. Kill yourself.

>>>/reddit/

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perez_v._Brownell
READ YOUR OWN SOURCES YOU ILLITERATE FUCK
>The precedent was repudiated nine years later in Afroyim v. Rusk, 387 U.S. 253 (1967), in which the Supreme Court held that the Fourteenth Amendment's Citizenship Clause guaranteed citizens' right to keep their citizenship and overturned the same law that it had upheld in Perez.

know your enemy

They cannot debate us. They would rather destroy and derail the thread.

Well played. You actually read something before posting about it. I salute you. Thank you for correcting my error.

Yes we all know jews are the problem. How does adding this to the thread relate to OP?

Israeli representation in congress is the topic.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

children of satan, the eternal poisoners of humankind

The information isn't even available for us to settle this.

counterpunch.org/2014/11/12/dual-citizens-in-congress/

Congress doesn't keep track of dual citizenship??????

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

I'd say it's relevant because Jews depend on aping Christian values just long enough to get voted for based on them before kiking it up in office. I think it's a valid tactic to reveal and subsequently deface the Jews in public opinion, because that will gut them of their voting base to a large degree.

the whole system will have to be destroyed, that is the real problem (or solution).

These do not make you a liberal. Boomers support both of these, yet they're white supremacist right-wingers.
You don't have any problem with going to war elsewhere, then? And why are you under the impression that these dual citizens (to my knowledge, none of them - or at least only a minority - are actually foreign, they are merely Americans with an additional citizenship) were the sole reason why the U.S. has been involved in Asian conflicts? The wars in the Middle East the U.S. has participated in recently were necessary and completely unrelated to Israel. We had to invade Afghanistan because they did 9/11, but Iraq did 9/11 too so they needed to be invaded as well just not right away, and they also had WMDs that are still missing and an evil dictator who killed his own people. Gaddafi needed to be taken out because he was an evil dictator who killed his own people (and likely funded 9/11) and so was Assad (who is friends with Iran, who probably also did 9/11).
What else would government spend, if not tax dollars? That's literally the point of taxes, to fund governmental operations.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

exactly. they have no place here.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

I see allot of Christian religious spam being spewed in the comment section of Israel related news articles and youtube videos. Its always incoherent and irrelevant.
Its an attempt to group everyone attacking israel to look like crazed tinfoil religious nuts.
The spammer is literally just saying jews are the problem which is a not shit issue on Holla Forums.

Of course it does, and of course they shouldn't.

But dare anyone say that should they get branded an ANTI-SEMITE.

Obvious derailment.
No fucking shit jews are the problem. Its why OP made this thread.

I'm not saying the guy dumping is doing it in the best way, but how is a method to shake their grasp unrelated to the OP?

O.P. here. I don't give a shit either way about jews in government. I am concerned about a foreign nation having undue influence in Washington. Jewish or Buddhist or whatever. I don't want foreign influence dominating my nation.

Why dump the info here among those who know this shit?
Why not just make a thread about it? Name it "Hey Holla Forums i think jews might be the problem and christian compassion enabled their growth"
It would be the most original thread ever.

There needs to be info on congressmen and senators. Normies will get angry about 4 billion a year to israel. Tossing religious prophecies at them does not work.

Gas your self

Good, I can see we're making progress. Jews in government is completely fine.
This is where you're still stuck. I asked you before for proof of your claims, and you haven't done it, so I'll broaden the challenge: Find me one way throughout all of U.S. history that dual citizens in Congress have "dominated" any sector of American policy.