GET TO WORK NOW ANONS!

Alabama Democrat's Twitter has a tweet pinned giving information on where to call for rides and polling information. Phone numbers are:
Go fucking flood those lines NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

wakeupdialer.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you can't even drive then why should you be allowed to vote?

Bump. Any good phone flooding tools?

Felons whose licenses were taken away because they pulled a drive by or other crime involving a motor vehicle

Remember to keep it subtle when calling. Waste their time. Don't go fucking 1488 on them, or they will use that on moore.

idk, if you don't have a car?

Cross post this to half chins. I know I know fuck them, but they can be used to prank call this.

Is that a Hitler 'stash?

Le ebin ironic Hitler stash to look alpha?

Is it legal for me to call them to just waste their time? Isn't that an abuse of power by me?

Those threads already 404'd when posted

Just act retarded. They can't do shit

Maybe something like this timed every minute: wakeupdialer.com

That might work

k

It restricts the number of calls in time periods. I already sent three. WE NEED TO FUCKING FLOOD THE LINES. It's okay to use your own number, but remember to pretend like a dem or act retarded. The goal is the hog the lines and waste their time.

Good idea user. Hogging up their resources is very useful

Aren't there services you can sign people up for as pranks where they'll bombard a phone number with crank calls? I know such things existed when I was in highschool, but that was 10 years ago.

Topkek I sent one to the second number

It uses stephen fry's voice lol

Might as well be the real video name.

bump

Top kek

Looks like someone from the cuckchan thread decided to play the ultimate prank. Though I think it'd actually be funnier if something unrelated had happened and they were just jumping at shadows.