Moore Liberal Tolerance Thread

Humbly starting a thread to archive both the current salt and hate spewed by the Tolerant Left TM.
Regardless of which way this election goes (most likely to Moore), we should make a hate / salt thread.

Can confirm. Am tard

Why are they so obsessed with sex anons?

WHY WOULD SOMEONE WITH A WARRANT GO VOTING
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Because it's the quickest way to debase and degrade people down to their level.

They would have saved themselves a lot of fucking grief if they had taken a logic or philosophy course instead.

could you have started with a shittier pic?

Sounds about right.

Hi Tard. Am dad.

They aren't serious with the way they're so melodramatic.

oh reddit, never change

Its their entire movement's central pillar.

Hi tard if you are windows hold alt and press 153 before releasing™

All of biological life is about sex, user. Survival and reproduction.

They tacitly admit that to end up on blacked would be an utter debasement and humiliation. They know niggers are subhuman, they merely revel in that fact.

so do they recognize race mixing as bad now?

Well it's true, isn't it?

I hope some of you puppet-masters will get in there and call out these lefties for being unprogressive pedo-shamers. It's 2017.

Forgive me for getting bored with the endless shit-show that is US politics, but last I heard there was exactly zero evidence of Moore doing anything - just a few allegations that were wholly denied. Has other stuff come out? Or are liberals using words like 'evidence' wrongly again?

They only think in terms of sex because they are an r-selected population.

It just amazes me that the average leddit leftist's first thought on "evil racist republicans" is to "debase them by having their children fuck niggers and get pregnant by them".

I just want consistency, do they or do they not believe having white daughters fuck blacks is debasing or not? Pick one leftists. Then they always go with "Obviously there is nothing wrong with it, but those evil racists think it's bad, so it's okay to wish this totally not bad thing on them just because they think it's bad".

I'm sorry, but that's pretzel logic.

TL;DR
In the south 60 years ago, the traditional method of dating was to go to university and make somewhat of a name for yourself, then come back in your thirties and marry a 16-18 year old sweetheart.

Dude dated (in the old school meaning of dating, not current day dating = fucking in cars) some teenagers. He even asked their parents for permission to start seeing them steady (which would be fucking in cars and being monogamous). Seeing someone could go either way, but was basically kissing and heavy petting, but this was also before aids and STD's that couldn't be cured by a shot of pennecillin.

So, fast forward 60 years, and they're now villianizing him for daring to follow the accepted practice of literally saving a lucky girl from a shit life.

The real kick in the teeth, is that the age of consent was 12 years old in Alabama at the time, so even that 14 year old (which from what's been said, he went on a date with then bailed) would have been 100% legal to bone.

that is a very important point. if we use today's age of consent and not what it was at the time then 90% of people over 80 are pedophiles

No, they're all for it - they consider racial purity to be a backwards, hateful idea and the same of the people that value it. What they're saying is basically just an extremely distasteful version of "I hope your child shits on everything you stand for", which is a pretty universal curse.

the race mixers are solely interested in destroying the white race. if some nonwhite tribe says they want to keep their bloodlines they wont do shit, but if a white speaks out against miscegenation he must be crucified

Feminism is a sex cult. Look at every formerly religious person who is now a feminist. They're not really fedoras, they just love sex more than God which is as dumb an idea as anything they say

There's your problem. The only principle they have is "us good, them bad." Any other moral arguments they have only last as long as they are useful.

Guys, I know, I know. I'm a spic that had to deal with commies. I was facetious.

Enjoy more laughs.

Thanks pol I laughed

You aren't lying.

Chronically low IQ and time preference are now 'systemic barriers'.

so many retarded things I don't even know where to start pointing them out

It's funny how they say republicans are elitists that hate the poor and yet here they are hating people because they are poor and don't have (((higher education)))

I might be a retard. I read each SS and didn't realize 2 = 4 and 3 = 5 until I collapsed them all.

I love you glorious faggots. You're feeding me so many fucking gems.

Song attached should become the multiple Roy Moore threads' theme because of this right here.

They believe that their poverty is due to their "ignorance" and "hate". In a similar way that dark age Christians use to believe that their faith in god and piety contributed to the success of their businesses.

bump

This is amusing, but not surprising or particularly useful–except maybe to fence-sitters and normalfags. That kike-pawns are advocating violence, eugenics, miscegenation-as-punishment, shitting on democracy etc won't stir your average NPC despite the "hypocrisy". As Dr. Pierce said, it won't change until the "responsible conservatives" immediate safety or food security is threatened. However, I still do enjoy the salt.

Very kosher thread. Good work Haim.

control OP thread

Our biological imperative is to raise strong children. Sex is just the means, not the instinctual goal.

Deep inside just like the rainbowhairs, libtards believe that in order for someone to be poor, you'd have to be a nigger or any other shitskin. They rarely care about the White working class because again, Whites are always oppressors goyim.

and somehow niggers hate and ignorance isn't responsible for their impoverished conditions. it's the white mans fault that niggers buy $400 shoes and crack

Hi LeftyPol! How are you doing tonight? Are you going to tell me I'm not allowed to be hispanic or gay now?

I'm constantly pissed off at their bigotry and how they can't into economics.

Somehow I'm not allowed to talk about niggers, even thought my town is 40% niggers.