The slow boil method is killing us. Speed things up

Whites are tied down to a smooth, slow roller coaster that has it's jagged turns and bumps once in a while. Some of us are waking up. Some of us see that we are going to end up falling off a cliff. But not enough of us are awake to change the outcome. What happens if you speed it up? At a pace they can't ignore anymore?

nah

Nope

I've already posted 6 of those fliers around campus and two people have asked if they could help. I think it's working, OP!

Accelerationism is a shit. It only gets you South Africa or Zimbabwe. Or Sweden.

You. Can't.

Sage all shit accelerationist threads. No Spree Killer Ever Shot A Rothschild.

Coward.

No. You can't surf the Kali Yuga. No, you can't get white people to wake up with accelerationism. Name one civilization that was saved by it.

No Spree Killer Ever Shot A Rothschild.

Okay, what civilizations tried it and failed?

Because I think I seem to recall more civilizations getting slow boiled than the former.

I guess you never read about the Jewish Revolt put down by Titus. The Zealots burned the food stores to try and make the Jews fight harder. They ended up losing.

Accelerationism is a jewish tactic. No Spree Killer Shot A Rothschild. You are the one claiming accelerationism works. You have to prove it.

Go on.

Kike shill. Reported.

There are so many ways a lone man like yourself could swiftly fix things. So why aren't you?

Because Accelerationist shills are never going to do anything themselves, they're just trying to get us busted for things.

Keep your opinions to yourselves, goyim. If you SPEAK OUT you might not FIT IN.

No one is going to react. We are too afraid to lose what we own, from our life to our wealth. Anyone clamoring for a reaction is gonna get shut down with >muh fbi

Because that's exactly what they are. Any reaction in a kinetic form right now would just galvanize non-whites against all whites. And even most whites against pro-whites.

Accelerationism is a shit. No Spree Killer Ever Shot A Rothschild.

(WASTED DUBS)

No spree killer ever shot a Rothschild.

The jew is performing the snake on us

The snake kills its prey by strangling them but letting its grip loose every once and a while only to grip tightly once more.

We need to kill the jew with one swift blow, like squashing a wasp.

That would be nice. How do we do that? Nut up and be our leader. Go on. Detail it out.

you've been talking with those dipshits at Holla Forums, haven't you

is that a natural and organic meme?

Sage is the cutest bird in the world, any pics of sage?

this, what we long for is already dead, it needs a rebirth instead of life support

checked for phoenixpill

Why contain it?

Without us, they can't innovate the truly dangerous tech, and even so they can't maintain it. Without whites to prop up the global civilization, it will crumble. Even if we get swarmed to death in our own countries, they won't get all of us. Our best are way better than their best, and if our best are the only ones left, well then our gene pool just got a lot better. It needs to happen.

two people have asked if they could help kill white people?

Accelerationism is for fags

Gas gas gas

sage

asses and elbows

The fact this shill/retard is shooting down acceleration really activates the almonds

sage

this place is not immune to the fact that most people are terrified of a direct fight and death. accelerationism wont work because if enough people were about that life it would have already happened. they choose to accept the death of their minds as they become senile and their children abandon them in nursing homes. what a world we exist in.

user, look at this graph user, acceleration will happen, it may seem slow starting but it will pick up as racial awareness gains momentum, the left is engaging in accelerationism when they should have waited another generation or two for the full demographic change. But, like every millennial child they have no concept of patience.

Annnnnd I proved myself right by not having the patience to proof-read my post.

I've noticed that accelerationism is STRONGLY counter-signaled on this forum.

I genuinely wonder why that is.

magapedes and feds

Because there is hope and we are winning. No reason to jump off half cocked. Problem is patience is an trait that is great to master, but hard to understand when its no longer patience but cowardice which prevents movement. So many after waiting for what feels like ages are ready to just burn it all down around our heads in spite. While those with more hope are ready to see how much more we can win before openly striking. An internal dichotomy which is currently unresolved and a legitimate question we seem not yet ready to settle upon.

Also feds (and ANYONE reliant upon this society) really don't want to have us step the fuck off kinetically, so jump hard on threatening the van or that they are pushing it so they can arrest an user. feds also know they would lose hard, and even if somehow they win, its an pile of ash's which they reign then, upon which they starve after. But they know if they move openly against us they key off far more than just us so are stuck in an catch 22, so just try keeping an lid on the boiling pot rather than fix their own shit and release some of our building steam. Also, likely no small measure of fear, we already put their media, intelligence, AI and investigative agencies (all of them) to blood shame, while we are really just fucking off rather than really working hard at it. Can you imagine what happens should such an machine get off its ass and start IRL actioning? /k/ alone would have a field day hunting feds by the score before Holla Forums could even get its first RWDS off the ground and rolling as a group.

Pretty much anything to keep us shitposting is a good thing in many peoples eyes after so many utter failures shutting us down or keeping us contained.

Reported for being too stupid to be allowed to post here.