This is the police

Is the game 'This Is The Police' an SJW propaganda game?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1435471567316-0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you play it and make up your own opinion?

I don't wanna get 10 hours into a game that I paid 15 bucks for only for me to end up regretting it.

Pirate it. If you're not interested enough to play it then don't waste your time.

Don't worry user, Holla Forums give it their seal of approval.

zero replay value, niggers are always innocent, no need to send cops there, church is an evil pedo drugcartel

i liked though how they handled the rest, and the noir feels, too much wasted potential

Really, faggot?

piracy

Otherwise why would you care?

A guy kills himself if you use the wrong pronoun because he's a fag. It's trash.

This actually sounds hilarious, how is that trash?

Does it matter what the politics of it are?
Is it actually good or not, that's what matters.

It was a great game, really diverse

Play it if you want to learn how it feels to be oppressed like us

Yes. Fuck off.

when a game's whole story and premise revolves around politics, how unbiased it is determines how good it is.

How dare you care about quality over message you SJW cuck redditor go back to Holla Forums

Deus Ex is heavily biased and that's a good game regardless.

Don't use my post as an excuse to strawman people you dislike.

I stopped playing the Deus Ex series because of how biased it was becoming.

But the core game itself is solid, why would you stop playing simply because of the political tone?

Not everyone is as thrilled about white genocide as you are, shlomo

How exactly was Deus Ex biased?

if a game has amazing mechanics but a shit story, I will play it for a little bit and then lose motivation because the story is what keeps me interested, the story is the thing that will make me want to play it again and will keep the game in my mind, especially if the story is good and gives me plenty of choices.

Deus Ex is a rather right-wing game, what are you on about?

Because that's fucking dumb, the gameplay of This is the Police can be barely considered a game and the whole selling point is supposed to be an interesting narrative.
It's not worth playing because the world isn't believable and the character you experience it through is a literal cuckold.
It's less of a sim/management game than it is an excuse for people too lazy to even make a walking simulator.

/thread
The fact that OP has been brainwashed so hard is kind of a bummer.

the story in deus ex doesn't make sense, big corporations want a one world government so they can import labor or hire poor immigrants that ask for less money, why would they then arrest the illegal immigrants? makes no sense.

The first one certainly was but I think hes talking about the later games.

I was talking about Deus Ex, I have no idea what This is the Police is about. It doesn't sound particularly good from your description.

seems like deus ex just sorta follows whatever political message the devs think is most popular at the time.

I don't remember any illegal immigrants in Deus Ex. Am I forgetting something? Can you give me some assistance here?

It has been quite a while since I played it. So I just remember the conspiracy theorist stuff.

I'm actually just shitposting

"how dare you not want to play propaganda games, are you brainwashed or somthin?!"

I haven't read the thread, just scrolled by and saw this on the front page. Have to stop in to tell you you're retarded. By your logic, Super Mario Bros is one of the worst series ever made, but Telltale movies are better.

The general "conspiracy-theorist" mindset in Deus Ex wasn't that popular in the late 90's to 2000. It certainly existed, but it wasn't big until after 9/11.

how?

hot irony

Super Mario Bros doesn't have a shit story.

yes you are shitposting

My bad, and it's really shit, even if you remove the SJW themes none of what you do seems to have a proper correlation with the outcomes in the game.

It would certainly seem that way.

so if I consider a game bad because its main selling point is the political storyline, and the storyline is biased and don't want to play it as a result, that means every game that is not political even if its not a story-based game I should like?

So no response?

I'm not saying its propaganda, I'm just sayin I don't wanna play it if its propaganda and I wanna know what other people have to say about it, and I will decide if I want to play it from there.

I'm saying if a game is story-based, and the story is political, and the political angle is biased, EVEN IF its biased towards opinions that I agree with, I will avoid it because its probably propaganda

What does that have to do with my earlier question?

I'm saying big corporations want a one world government and open borders so they can get cheaper labor IRL

Then if you can testify whether a game is unbiased or not based on a handful of opinions on the internet, you've come to your answer.

We're talking about Deus Ex not real life. Get over yourself.

so why would the corporations want it in deus ex? is that ever explained?

That's fucking gold, not trash.

If only they'd do that in person.

can you read? answer the damn question
are you autistic? do you support gunning down babies? I can also play the 'ask stupid questions' game.

Depends on the baby, black babies are ugly and deserve a swift bullet to the brain.

You wouldn't kill a roach with a magic spell
Bullets work best to send niggers to hell

Good. I see no problem with this.

how do you know I wouldn't?

That's a lot of work for one measly roach.

I tried to play this game three fucking times, but always dropped it because of how incredibly boring it was.

I even liked the writing and all, but the gameplay was so ass that I couldn't keep at it no matter how hard I tried.

That being said, I didn't notice any SJW shit in the part I played.

yeah but magic is cool

Adolf Hitler managed to do it with the jews, so can we.

True, and I suppose if you had a serious roach problem, a sigil about killing off roaches would be neat.

That's a myth user.

No shit

It would be impossible to kill those many people with his methods

I seem to notice more of my friends complain that its boring than about its politics.

I kept sending shitty cops to do easy jobs and they would fuck up every single time.
You start out with a few cuckcops that cannot do anything right ever. And then all my good cops started dying so I said fuck it once the dude started taking shit from his mother in law.
I don't play games to be nagged at by the game.

This shit is barely a game

And the only to not get a game over is letting yourself get cucked

Dont waste your time

He actually turns around after like a month, tells the mother in law that he'll frame her for prostitution if she ever tries talking to him again, tells pretty much everyone to eat shit, andd generally becomes a badass. But the gameplay doesn't change, sadly

VNs have more gameplay then this.

Same here. Tried to finish it just to see how it ends but there are still too many days left and the gameplay gets repetitive real quick.

would have been more believable if the racist hate mob were blacks attacking whites.

Do you make that decision in the game or does he always do that?

I played it.
some sjw stuff I noticed:

its always happens around halfway through

Well at least his character isn't a total bitch then.
It's a shame about the gameplay though.

Wut. Are "the racists" somehow not citizens?

I've seen people in online refer to racists as 'subhuman' as if believing in race puts you in a sub-group that should be excluded and derided for existing.
Pretty ironic. It's all just a big mess of cognitive dissonance for them. They are perpetually in a state of it.

You've been misled

No, all those events are there to for you to make decisions to mantain the reltaion balance beetwen the mafia, the city council and the mafia, the feminist and black protests are just peaseant rable and the fire all old and black people are there because the mayor is senile crock that only wants to hold his position, but probably addreses those issues for marketing purposes yet the game focuses more on the city corruption and conflicts of the police chief.

there aren't really more of those events.
You play a little management game with raising police's stats and avoid getting them killed. It's kinda random sometimes how difficult a situation really is so expect to lose a few cops.
One of the biggest disappointment is that were are not enough responses or feedback to your choices other than "success" or "fail.
That's why the events are meaningless. It takes an issue, such as fire all the black cops, but it leads nowhere.
That guy who ran around with a flamethrower in the parkinglot? you send someone to arrest him and only thing you know is that your police didn't die and the culprit was arrested.

the detective mechanics would be good if it were explained and the gui weren't so cryptic about it.

it kinda had an interesting story about you being forced to work for the mafia, but got bored midway

you can work for the mafia and later arrest them, you just need to solve that murder where the victim was run over by a vehicle, when you arrest the criminal, you get your frist informant.

On deus ex, the illuminati want to make one world govemrent to unite all global elites whit them being on the head, on real life, big corporations want power more than money, they dont need cheap labor.

power comes from money, cheaper workers cost less money, and leaves more money for the higher ups.

They don't need it, but with cheaper labor they can make more money and, with that, get more power.

Also game made by slavs.

but in the video above
, one of the NPC chatters says "arrest over 5 million americans… immigrants mostly"

I JUST noticed that its making fun of black protests with "WE WANT ATTENTION"

Banker already can manipulate the value of money, you might want to watch ross deus ex review

How does a fag committing suicide if you don't pander to his imaginary bullshit make the game shit? I haven't played it so I can't say if the game is good or not, but being able to make faggots off themselves sounds like a nice feature to me.

Because the game is trying to position you to have sympathy for him.

Honestly that problem is older than any civilization that exists today.
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1435471567316-0.pdf
Fun fact, banking/loan making predates money.

HAHAHAHH!
They will get zero sympathy from me, I want a game that is Hatred 2.0, but you play as the police.

Make it play like devil may cry and name it "Justice".

its still hilarious to think about

New age anti-semite stuff? what a time to live

It's actually not really about the Jews at all until the second book.
It's mostly a description of ancient Mesopotamia and explains that the Jews aren't actually unique in what they do, they are simply the most proficient and effective at it in the current age.

You want the hivemind's state seal on it.

You misunderstand how world politics work.

There is no actual, overreaching conspiracy, perpetuated by a shadowy cabal. There are many small conspiracies all working toward the same goal, because it benefits them all.

Say the invasion of Iraq. It's unlikely the Military Industrial Complex was colluding with the petroleum cabal, or that big construction firms were coordinating with both, it just so happened that all three groups were lobbying toward the same goal.

As for corporations, they are run by people, CEOs specifically, and CEOs don't give a shit about the long term viability of their plans, all they care is to make themselves and their results look good in front of the shareholders, so if flooding the West with mudshits is gonna lower the operating costs by 10% in the next quarterly, why give a fuck? Not like he's gonna be around by the time the chimpouts get going, he'll have already checked out, taken his multi million bonus and moved to the next position.

the hivemind died in halo 2 tho

KYS

CEO is subjugated to the company shareholdees, it happens the time, the shareholder whit the most company shares is the CEO.

You posted it twice and I still can't decipher your gibberish.

He's saying that the CEO is liable to his shareholders, while the shareholder with the most shares gets to be the CEO.
I think hes posting on a phone or something.

the CEO is hired and must to obey the shareholders interests, also it happens most of the time that the shareholder that owns most of the company shares hires himself as the CEO, so the CEO doesn't act on his own.

sorry for having money and spending it on things I want

stop redpilling in my threads, it keeps derailing them

GG has long passed it's time, friend.

fuck, really? got any pics?

It's the fucking opposite you retards holy shit

Oh so your redpill isn't biased

I want a game where you play as a Cesare Mori type figure removing criminal scum by whatever means you find necessary.

That would be cool.

its called satire not that youd understand

Prove it

Biased closer to the truth

the concept is interesting, but you quickly realize this would have been a flash game you played for 15 minutes and stop, if it were 10y ago.

Also it's full of super boring "cinematic" (flash barely animated), that either you skip entirely or watch entirely, you can't just skip to next line of dialogue once you've read the subtitle, you're forced to listen to the actors reading their lines if you actually want to understand what's going on.

Once you do understand though, you will realize any novel "good" enough to have a publisher largely overdoes whatever this story can hope to achieve.

No, definitely not worth money nor time.

(((they))) aren't even trying to be subtle about it.