The Jewish kryptonite

The Jewish kryptonite.

Throw it into a few Jewish households and temples and watch the evil melt away!

What a well thought out and useful thread OP. You really raised the quality of this board with that one.

Actually no, considering zyklon was a de-lousing agent and only toxic in absurdly high doses. If you threw a can of it into a synagogue you'd just be helping kikes get rid of their lice.

So what would be their kryptonite?

Bullets. Fuck off.

Killing them to death

Typhus infected lice

They don't wash and are lovely breeding ground

Do they still make/sell zyklon-b?

Reported for disinfo and garbage thread

sage

s… so it's free? not even wholesale price but free?

nvm found it, just look for Hydrogen Cyanide.

Free and fair trade.

Fava beans. Destroys their kidneys because they lack an enzyme. This post is merely an attempt to educate my greatest ally on the dangers of eating these beans and I caution anyone against feeding them these beans as that would be highly illegal and immoral.

Remember to report slide threads!

"Das Gift" means "poison" in German. Gift is "das Geschenk".

Forgot to sage, gassing myself immediately

They'll simply resell it at the local Holohoax museum.

It was a joke.

This, and nationalized monetary policy.

Oh

I'm pretty sure a cross is Jewish Kryptonite. Jewish immigrants at Ellis Island refused to sign next to an X because it looked like a cross to them (WTF?).

Also, math in Israel uses a different addition sign because "+" is a cross, so they use an upside down T.

nothing would happen except a panic and oy veying. Zyklon B actually isnt as dangerous as you were led to believe, which is why it was used as a pesticide, not killing rooms of people. There are some records of this expirementally used on people, but no record of gassing mythicial rooms full of jews that could hold thousands of people.in fact, it would have been cheaper, faster, and more effective to use chlorine gas (or just shoot them). There are products that contain hydrogen cyanide still used today as insecticides, when hydrogen cyanide is used on people even in modern gas chambers, it takes a very long time for them to die, a lot of gas, its messy and expensive. If there is any ventilation, say, a wooden door, the gas would be far less effective. And thats just one person.

An unkiked history book.

Free speech & communications technologies that give non-jews a far reaching platform.