SF Mayor Ed Lee dead @ 65

archive.is/hJfuO
Ed Lee is dead @ 65. Acting mayor is a nigger-bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5l174CliKE
archive.is/1U8xk
archive.is/gO7Lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

December is really shaping up to be happening month

He committed suicide by three nail gun shots to the back of his heas.

Wait a minute…

TRUMP CURSE CONFIRMED

The graphic will need to be updated then (I had a feeling it was the curse). :-) What a happy day!

Dead Lee will get two scoops of dirt when he's being interred.

Much like New York and Los Angeles, normal white people moved out of San Francisco decades ago and it shows in how degraded that city has become.

kys

Please be Rahm Emanuel next

You know youve lost your innocence when you laugh out loud at 5am at the death of a chink mayor and, oh ya, a god damn NIGGER BITCH

lets murder some kikes and go out with a bang

HO LEE FUCKED

If dubs, then he's next.
If trips, then Ho Lee Fuck I don't know what's going to habben.

What is this timeline meming?

Nothing is beyond our reach. We have the spirit of the frog and octopus on our side.

If dubs autoerotic asphyxiation.
Otherwise cocaine toxicity.

I like this new reality

HA HA LIKELY KILLED BY TRIADS

lol Trump curse just straight up killed him looking forward to who else bites the bullet from the curse giving no fucks anymore

lmfao what a faggot

Trips are like a fetter for Kek. They're anchors or focal points where he can intrude more easily on our world.

"He died because he wasn't diverse enough" is my first thought. Good news either way. A dead Communist is a dead Communist.

It's not memeing anything, it's them signaling to each other and to you. Like Las Vegas harvest 9/11 pt 2.

kek'd heartily.

Not the latest. A lot more to add.

Is this a glimpse into our own future?

Why is he so creepy?

Did you notice his erect nipples?

That filename

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

Is he somehow significant? Since he was the mayor of San Fran (or Tran) I presume he was some male feminist cuck who was pushing degeneracy.

(((Zuckerberg))) San Francisco General Hospital

DA TRUMP CURSE, MUAHAHAH TRUMP OOF THE TRUMP CURSE

December is shaping up nicely.

Please God take Mitch Landrieu

Kek willing, Diane Feinstein will drop dead next.

RIP MR. MIYAGI
PUT 'EM IN A BODY BAG!

Ed Lee dead? Too many happenings to be a coincidence. Secret Right Wing Death Squads Confirmed. Thank you based Trump.

You fuck with Trump – there will be R E P E R C U S S I O N S.

I second that hopeful user!

Well, he got dubs AND trips in his first post in Hell

Hactually, San Francisco is mostly chink and rich Aryans. A lot of trust fund kids live in the Marina area. In fact, faggots are mad that LGBTQXYZ fags are being forced out by rich non-kike Aryan families that lean lolbertarian. More Chads moving into the city, too.

t. San Franciscan who wore MAGA hats and got shit for it

Ed Lee's death was an IRL shitpost. We're memeing reality. MEME HARDER.

Checking Ed Lee's trips.

1:11 am
well, at least he got his trips

hahaha your still shilling this shit?

From AIDS, one assumes.

damn Christmas came early

I'll bet ya it's AIDS

Well that confirms that. Was he related to Yeland Lee, the weapons-smuggling gun control stooge?

Good. I'd like to see them kill the fentanyl-smuggling Yakuza shit bags.

Trips and curses literally can kill people now. Has meme magic gone too far?

Here you go chaim. Now scram.

Christ, we need a full catalog of the trump curse a la wiki or some other website, this is getting hard to keep track of

You're right, you know. Men having their own power over curses is ludicrous. It's not Trump. It's the Lord's wrath.

Spooky.

Rumor is Rahm has already told his security detail to find new jobs. He's quitting soon. Either because of a scandal or to avoid a costly losing bid for re-election.

He's an android.

I'm coming out of lurking to admit right here and now for the record, that I believe I've gathered much power and it seems to have been effective. I'm a techno-shaman that has been utilizing the ancient powers of Ayhuasca in order to further our people. It seems to have had an effect as I've manage to counter that one so-called witch that showed up on Tucker with her little "hex" she supposedly put on Trump. Leftypol beware, I have tapped deeply into the dimensions in which the forces of Kek lie, and I am willing it into being that the energy is directed towards the greatest harvesting of salt that has ever happened.

By the way, Erik Prince will deal with the CIAniggers? and start regime change in China? Israel will sink into the sea? Mecca will be buried in pigshit? Google, Amazon, Facebook, Monsanto, ZOG, EU, Soros famfam and subsidiary employees will go for some helicopter rides?

Checked and confirmed. This is becoming completely ridiculous.

Divine intervention is a beautiful thing.

This is the only (You) I'll give you, now go.

>>>/reddit/

No. We haven't gone far enough.

Peter Griffin delivers the news;
youtube.com/watch?v=p5l174CliKE

caught the Fox headline at 3am just 2 hours after he passed apparently.

I do not often celebrate anyones death as a practice, but today I honestly feel a tremendous weight on San Francisco has been lifted. good riddance.

some Chads are born and raised.
we gotta get rid of that nigger bitch. shes not helping much.

Chads are simply white niggers.

There was a point where we should have stopped but we've clearly passed it.
LET'S KEEP GOING AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS
dubs and VARIOUS JEWS ARE STRUCK AS VICTIMS OF THE TRUMP CURSE AND IT BECOMES TELEVISED

Dead Lee.

G R I D S
R
I
D
S
+++

Checked for 1:11 death, fucker got trips on his way out

you will learn that he has an extremely high success rate in integrating in social behavior during his daily interactions with his fellow humans

t. not at all an android

what does this matter?

I think hell be fine.

cardiac arrest, they say
archive.is/1U8xk
archive.is/gO7Lo

this can mean anything, from genuine heart failure to elimination via fentanyl OD to assassination by fbi heart-failure gun

>(((Zuckerberg)))
THE MEMES

trump curse?

Please be correct.

That's a spicy fucking rumor, user.

goes back to israel, at most

Based Erik Prince when?

I almost jizzed upon reading this. Sauce?

Some uncanny timing, believe someone hinted at this death last night through an image but didn't supply any details. Now where did I see that?

Today is a good day.

FEAR THE FROGTOPUS

Lee died?

formerly Lee's

Checked!
ALL HAIL THE FROGTOPUS

Conceptually, I do realize that levels of cuck can be very high. Mathematically, I understand it. Like a person so wrecked by a train that they're in a full body cast, just sitting there in the hall way. My god though. My god.

http zuckerbergsanfranciscogeneral org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/zsfg-footer.png

Presented here, is an official logo.

something's fucky

On the 11th of January, a new and uncucked social network will launch, by the 12th of December, Facebook will be so irrelevant Zucc will be found swinging in his stairway.
Check 'em.

don't you mean the FROGPOTUS

he's not a reptilian, that's for sure!

Hes a jew.

Havn't you met jews IRL? They are creepy as fuck.

Have you added all the hurricanes and fires? All those regions are loaded with beans and liberals.

He's right you know. Male Jews are either creepy or so slick you have to wonder if they stole your fingers when you shake their hand. Female Jews are either shrill and obnoxious or evil and conniving or both.

No need to break links on this board anymore.

RECHECKED. FROGTOPUS IS THE STRONGEST

Most likely his dad was ex-communist

Is there a bread for this? It will be in the oven continually. Everyday there is a new curse victim.
Curse victim No. #6 gorillion: UK PM May telling Trump he was wrong to retweet about Religion of Cuck™ic terrorism, days later jihadis are in court for trying to assassinate her.

Confirmed dad to be ex-commie and the reason US/UN/ROK lost the war and continue to have problems to this day.

Very interesting that this gook would move so far away from his family to the whitest and coldest state just for college. HMMMM…..

yall look like kikes to me, especially the brunette JAP in that pic

Not suspicious at all. Pay no mention to the man behind the curtain.

He's not a robot or a reptilian he's far worse, he's an autistic jew

Or AIDS.

was he related to the gun grabbing gun runner rep. lee?

checked
they were warned of hell
they asked for hell
and they're getting hell

12/12 at 1:11.

Fuck it, I gotta check em.

(checked)
how about >>>/trumpcurse/ ?

eternal suffering of cucks and kikes really activates my cashews

OHHHHHH CHING CHONG LING LONG TING TONG, OHHHHHHHHH!!!

not a bad idea user

May this faggot rest in hell.

I'm betting it wasn't fentanyl as he was out shopping at the time. Still could be just about anything from microwave guns to random enaction of the Trump Curse.