Fuck AntiFA!

Let's FUCK with Rose City ANTIFA! A Portland paper is holding a poll for the person of the year. Joey Gibson the guy in the pic has been trolling these libtard fucks for the last year. He holds free-speech rallies that these ANTI fascist come out and protest. They protest free speech?! WTF? They call him a racist, white supremacist and he's Korea or some flavor of fucking asian. I say we make him the Portland person of the year just for the lulz.

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/living/index.ssf/2017/12/poll_who_should_be_2017_oregon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This reads like a 16 year olds Facebook post.

oregonlive.com/living/index.ssf/2017/12/poll_who_should_be_2017_oregon.html

Oh good then you can't tell I'm a 40 year old uneducated black man. oregonlive.com/living/index.ssf/2017/12/poll_who_should_be_2017_oregon.html

Yes, FBIfag, lets get all the mice together and go gnaw on that piece of cheese left conspicuously out in the open ….

Fuck off, I voted because I'm not a pussy fag like you.

You sir are an inspiration to every patriot every where. No pussy fags here! (Is that like a power bottom?) LOL Remember you can vote once per day per ip…if you know what an IP is I bet you can vote more than once per day.

WEW Joey coming across kind desperate. Where you at? Tigard, Beaverton?

Joey is a shitskin that is race mixing with a White woman. He had a crowd and has plenty of money to run for politics, but never took the chance when he had it, and let his crowd slowly slip away.
There are 3 types of people that still go to Joey events, other than antifa.
1. People who know there will be violence and want a chance to knock out a commie while the police stand down
2. Those looking to meet other like minded far right groups
3. The true believers, as of the last rally it is down to Women for Trump and Proud Boys assuming the rumors of Joey paying them to be bodyguards is false, otherwise they would best fit in group 1. Almost all of the last event was group 1 and 2.

I meant quickly, not slowly. At a minimum of 3/4 of the last crowd, and 70% of the guys waving flags didn't care about Joey himself. No one really comes to these things for some washed up faggot that thinks cucking to the left is a viable strategy.

Cucking to the left? How; by letting them speak at his events? Give them enough rope and they hang themselves. Or by going "none" violent? Or by disavowing the racists that attempted to ride his coat tails? He hasn't cucked to the alt-right either. Knowing the man his biggest issues are a lack of political experience and a few too many double patrons after the rallies.

Bash The Fash

Have some fucking dignity, antifa.

I'm in Poland, come find me faggot.

Go away fag

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM

Yes, lets rally behind the shitskin fed. Many blessings will come of this.

Lying 10 year old or deployed and breaking OPsec?

how can you drink coffee with a mask on?

cool story bro.

By trying to kick out anyone right winged, IE for example. Now Joey is moving towards trying to kick out the kekistani faggots because even those centrists are to far right for Joey now. He wants to put his hands in the air and get beat to become a martyr for a while and literally wanted the commies to tread on him. Then Joey decided to take his son to an event, and left early because antifa didn't show. He wanted his own hapa son to get beat just for a nice photo OP, and was mad that his son was safe. It doesn't get much more cucked than Joey. You can't beat commies with a nonviolent lolbertarian movement, watch some Yuri for fucks sake
Do you even know where you are kiddo?

Wew
Just send tell Antifa you saw a bunch of ebil nazis at the Gypsy Jokers clubhouse on MLK. Problem solved.

I meant to say he's Korean, but actually I think its Japanese. Come on Fags we're so close to voting in "white supremacist" Joey Gibson as Portland Oregon's person of the year. You guys brought him from 7% to 28%. Don't drop the ball. 1 vote per day per IP.. use a proxy, reset your ip, use multiple devices, go around with your cell and use different wifi hot spots to vote more often. Here's the link. oregonlive.com/living/index.ssf/2017/12/poll_who_should_be_2017_oregon.html

You can easily mail or call these fuckers and mislead them and trick them to visit some places where they get their asses shot.

Nah, fuck that I don't want to get them shot. Its far to easy. I just want to make their day a little bit more miserable and help them realize that they are the fringe nuts.

If they haven't figured it out yet, they aren't going to.

The GJ's I mentioned are a 1% MC that traffic meth and guns.

oh look another antifa thread. started way before the train derailment. hm.