Liberal Fishlips and Dysgenics

Interesting video and channel. Probably one of the only tolerable "alt-right" women. It's always interesting to hear intelligent female perspectives on human aesthetics.

This is actualy a very interesting video, turns out fishmouth syndrome is a deformity caused by terrible liberal parenting.

Seems like blatant channel shilling.
Yet, seeing how it's late night and delivery is tolerable. Someone talking about phrenology or general aesthetics is nice.

Yeah low-key channel shilling. Figured I'd help her channel grow since she's actually intelligent unlike the tradthots of halfchan

I've been watching her for a while now, I like her, shame that she is 30+ with no children.

She'll never touch your dick.

I know. I just think women like her and Varg's wife should be promoted as an example if there are women browsing here. It's really naive but it's late night so whatever.

At any time in the vid does she show her titties?

She's a cute girl, but as with most women, she's not very concise is she? I appreciate her input, but OP, this really doesn't warrant its own thread. It should have been a Eugenics/Dysgenics general.

polite sage in the hopes that you make better threads

I should go kill myself

She's a woman, what do you expect?

Shilling for jewtube scum is unacceptable no matter who they are, faggot.

I hate this gal. She literally thinks the European race will go extinct. Yes, she makes good points sometimes, but that idea alone, to doubt the power of white people, that's a crime.

Niggers are irrationally violent, white people on the other hand create war, we can care deeply but we are the masters of war. Fuck her honestly.

But it's not wrong, sure it's breddy black pill but whites in general are facing a precipice.

-White women are not having kids
-In europe and USA white women are being raped/killed left and right, and that's on TOP of the miscegenators
-Whites are marrying later and later while subsidizing non-whites in white countries to breed like roaches
-On top of subsidies for non-white breeding there is constant non-stop immigration which is also paid for by whites, incluthing food, housing, schools, medical services…

So yes, it can be argued we are on some kind of early stage of a decadent extinction. With a whimper not a bang.

Nigga that girl looks mid 20s at most.

Why bother? All this tells me is that I'm not the only one who has noticed the increase in gaping fishmouthed betas around.

I'm not one for e-celebs, but that thar is some serious waifu material.

lol no

Get rekt, nigger

Whites will only ever go extinct if they get killed.
This whole passively chipping away at whites thing will never work because the weak will give in and die out.

Libs don't even reproduce anymore, not to mention that conservative whites have better birthrates then 2nd generation immigrant muslims.

Fucking Christ woman get an editing software.

I think I found your problem.