Post your top 10 films of the 90s

prove me wrong

Rushmore, Natural Born Killers, JFK, Falling Down, Crumb, Glengarry Glenross.

There are some major holes in your list user

1. The Mask
2. The Matrix
3. Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
4. Lost Highway
5. Naked Lunch
6. Eyes Wide Shut
7. Candyman
8. Canadian Bacon
9. The Ninth Gate
10. In the Mouth of Madness

1. Falling Down

2. Fight Club

3. Office Space

4. Mallrats

5. Event Horizon

6. Swingers

7. The Game

8. Eyes Wide Shut

9. GO

10. Clerks

Good choices

Couldn't get any more reddit

Couldn't get any more 4cheddit

pulp fiction is the most overrated shit ever

The Silence of the Lambs
Point Break
The Big Lebowski
Goodfellas
Lost Highway
The Addams Family
Terminator 2
The Blair Witch Project
The Thin Red Line
Cure

This is a lot harder than I thought it'd be. I can think of several other movies I'd name.

Fuck, how could I forget these?

Baker's Dozen

1. The Edge
2. Joe Versus The Volcano
3. The Rocketeer
4. Hudson Hawk
5. Miller's Crossing
6. Tremors
7. Darkman
8. Dutch
9. Total Recall
10. Tombstone
11. In The Mouth of Madness
12. Cabin Boy
13. The Ghost and the Darkness

Swimming with Sharks almost made it.

1. Dumb and Dumber
2. Ernest Goes to Jail
3. Half Baked
4. Happy Gilmore
5. Kingpins
6. Ace Ventura
7. Encino Man
8. Johnny Mnemonic
9. Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
10. Waterboy

Is that the Japanese one about the serial killer who hypnotizes people?

CAAABIN BOOOYYYY

Yeah! I don't know how it ended up getting played in a theater in the states, but I saw it when it came out and it was one of the best horror/mystery films I've ever seen.

1. The Crow
2. The Crow
3. The Crow
4. The Crow
5. The Crow
6. The Crow
7. The Crow
8. The Crow
9. The Crow
10. The Crow

Best music video of the 90s.

You're a fancy lad, aint ya?

These pipes…are CLEAN

No particular order:

Ed Wood
Terminator 2
Trainspotting
Election
Eyes Wide Shut
The Rock
Unforgiven
Welcome To The Dollhouse
Happiness
Beavis and Butthead Do America

this thread is good because being being born in 2001 means that i dont really know any of these pieces of /kino/ besides pulp fiction and shawshank redemption. thanks op!

Stop making me feel old. And don't screw your life up like I did, youngin'.

How did you screw your life up, user?

he's kevin smith

The Matrix
13 Monkeys
Terminator 2
The Saint
Armageddon
Fight Club
Office Space
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Happy Gilmore
Clerks

And for the Holla Forums cred:
American History X minus the gay ending.

Here's some advice kid

Make friends and be friendly with people. Being aloof isn't the way to go. You have to be sociable to succeed in life, although of course there are rare exceptions. Make as many connections as you can and learn how to remember people's names.

Exploit any opportunity to prove your worth and dependability to people. In doing so, you build a good reputation which is worth its weight in gold.

If you work hard, you will get more work. Lazy people are rarely admired. If you're a likable capable bullshitter and can schmooze well, you can get away with being lazy especially if you're good looking.

If you fuck up, just admit to it and deal with it. Trust me, you might be tempted to try and get away with stupid shit but getting caught once pretty much will negate all your other "wins" and you'll look like an asshole.

Keep in mind that some people will like you and some won't and sometimes for no reason at all. People have preferences and particular tastes that are very often based on things they themselves don't even understand.

Life isn't fair. Sounds simple, but if you can always remember that happiness isn't our birthright and nobody owes you anything, you'll be a lot better off.

Woman are ALL crazy. This doesn't mean to say they're all evil, but they are in fact crazy, based on well established mental health norms. That said, if you find yourself in a relationship or dating a girl, try to find out when they are PMSing and DO NOT argue or even engage in polite debate during this period. Don't even ask why, just don't do i Also, if in a relationship, do not start "keeping score" because you will never "win" even if you think you are or should be. There is no "winning" with women beyond just getting along with them.

Try to treat your mind and body well and live a healthy lifestyle. When you're young, you can abuse the shit out of your body all through your teens and 20's and 30's but if you do, it WILL catch up with you eventually.

I can't believe nobody listed the greatest movie of the 90s.

Have been really depressed. Didn't seek help, let the years and people slip away (didn't mean for that to read so melodramatic), dropped out of college, etc.

Basically just slipped far behind and am like a high schooler when I should be an adult.