Jerusalem Salt Thread

Post your caps of Jew salt on twitter about the embassy decision, bonus for Kikes echoing their own names!

Other urls found in this thread:

mako.co.il/bip-recommendation/Article-89bcafe36422031006.htm
archive.fo/LEjg1
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2017/12/07/why-trumps-jerusalem-gambit-will-only-hurt-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This shit keeps getting better and better. All Muslims and Kikes must die

>kikes afraid that mudslimes are invading and making (((them))) afraid

Your fellow Juden did this. All in the name of the shekel.

Now this is a legitimate time to use the 4D chess meme.

Trump's decision to move the embassy has caused the death of Jews and Palestinians and caused chimpouts in Europe where a synagogue was torched and a kosher shop smashed which redpilled whites and made jews more fearful of the Religion of Cuck™ic immigration they have been promoting.

Every time is a legitimate time to use the chess meme because of how butthurt it makes (((them))), but yeah sometimes the memes are just dreams. This is pretty legit chess.

Trudeau is the biggest soyboy cuck in the universe. This just proves that no matter how much you virtue signal and attempt to appease the enemy, they will never be satisfied.
Sage, because fuck Israel.

The best part of all this is the commies openly naming themselves and adding themselves to my lists. Holy shit, Trump shook the Hive.

I don't know how much more my sides can take.

This thread cheered me up tbh. Have a bump op.

There were anti-Israel protests in Vancouver? Hopefully it wasnt just muslims who showed up.

Yep! Heres a highlight!

How can we be like Trump, and stir the pot even more?

WTF, diversity is our strength now.

man, that's a low energy flag burning. Pretty funny when the jew comes and grabs that one though.

always shitpost

Pick a side and play it on social media?

communism is so jewish.

I'm fucking happy the sandrats are killing each other. Getting some popcorn now, get comfy.

Probably pose as Muds on twitter and post ISIS videos on the #JerusalemEmbassy claiming to have a pike for every Jewish head you find, and stuff like raping their women in the pooled blood of their children. The muds will chime in with support, the kikes in fear and the pot will be stirred. Say Trudeau is actually on your side because he converted Long Ago.

That was another mudslime, they fucking burnt that one and then ten of them beat the Jew that was holding the flag to a pulp.

This is a terrible thread and you're a terrible person for posting it.

Spot the ass blasted kike

It's just funny that the mod team here has a narrative and they're sticking through it come hell, high water, or jews.

Jews kvetching that they are now a part of the genocide. When they said everywhere will be a multi-culti hellhole, they meant it.

Ch-checked

Sweden's really turning things around.

this is what we get for working with a chaos god.

How is this guy still in office. Seriously everything he does is wrong.

Eh, for real whites, nothings changed. Just an extra headache that will be mixed in with all the other pains we've had to endure. When they crack, we won't just end the kikes, we'll go back in time and enrase their name from history. You are retarded if you think we won't.
That goes for their disgusting religion too

MEMRI IS OWNED BY MOSSAD

This

Why do you assholes need to ruin everything?

Hes still alive because he never leaves metropolitan areas. If he went out to rural Canada hed be ded in a day, few would look for him.
Hes still in office because our mechanisms of removal are totally cucked and everyone in is forced to vote the party line even if its total shit.

10/10 deflection, Mr. President.

Get this straight: Trump just made Israel bigger, and the trumpcucks who pretend they're nazis are celebrating. And when they don't, their turkish mod will ban them.

Cap this post, it tells you all you need to know about the fall of America. Lemmings to the slaughter just to bask in the light of the leader.

lolnope that's a lie. Jerusalem has been the capital of Pissrael and the seat of their government for over 50 years. It already is their territory for all intents and purposes. Trump didn't expend Pissrael's size by an inch.

Can you make it any more obvious that you're a lying Shariablue kike?

Oh you can

It's been fun.

>>/zundel/

fuck, >>>/zundel/

wtf

I love how they only start shitting on the muzzies once their country gets attacked.
Fucking kikes, man.

If I'm actually supposed to believe that moving the embassy to jerusalem is somehow bad for kikes, and that this is 'the most inconvenient time' for them as you faggots have been saying, why didn't I see a single Holla Forumsack suggesting the move before Trump made the call? Because this is astroturfing bullshit, that's why. Half of OP's images are just kikes soaking up the victimhood of the aftermath like they always do.

Just how many fucking baby boomers/altright/literal kikes are posting here now? Threads about the generational impact of zionism are getting deleted while shit like this runs amuck. I hope whatever amount of actual whites that use this board are picking up on what's been happening here.

'4d chess' is like modern art - you're only praising it because you want to seem smart, or because you're being paid to. If our mods weren't complete shit they'd stop fucking up our discussions with stupid word filters and start banning people for forcing this fucking reddit-tier chess meme already.

Sage the kikes. Meme war now.

It's been discussed ever since Trump first floated the idea of moving the embassy and anons have been pretty much split between "it might help Pissrael", "it might not help Pissrael", and "dunno lol". You should do your homework before you pretend to be a Holla Forumsack.

Generally speaking, getting the Mudslimes to go after the kikes is a win. Nothing changes really from the US moving its embassy; the only change is that massive violence towards kikes will ensue. So no, it's a win. And, if you were somewhat knowledgeable, you'd understand most previous presidents promised but never went thru on it. However Trump did… at the best possible time to cause chaos.

In any case, you're trying too hard to sound intelligent. Instead of attempting to actually interpret and understand the material in front of you, you scream about posts and other retarded garbage. I'm sure the mods delete threads, I am also sure they have retarded formatting or something wrong with them.

Now learn how to read, and also think critically. It may be hard for you, being this autistic, but I am sure you can do it. Unless you're an assblasted shill, in which case please gas yourself you useless waste of humanity. I'm betting you're a shill, given how you seem to gravely misunderstand basic themes and practices of Holla Forums

muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker please go

citation needed

We say lurk more. You've spent this entire thread only accusing others of pretending to be Holla Forumsacks, and making no points of your own. I'm sure you're a real \Polack\ and all, I just don't think you're white.

Same goes for this kike.

It's too late to reference the handbook now, fellow nazi. Ya blew it.

Is there a video for that, user? I feel like getting comfy while watching a kike getting kicked around.

What do you mean, citation needed? Can't you read? Or watch anything? You REALLY think a bunch of muzzies chanting basically about JIHAD IN SWEDISH STREETS IS NOT GOING TO HAVE A MASSIVE NEGATIVE IMPACT ON THE VIEW OF RAPEFUGEES. user, think
This is a massive redpilled. The entire notion was "These aren't extremists; these are peaceful future doctors!". Now its shattered. There are large protests in the streets; violence and hatred… over moving where the US sucks Israeli cock.

They can lie about rape gangs, cover up individual acts of crime. But mass street riots and burning buildings is a lot harder to sweep under the rug.

The actual act isn't what I am excited about; it honestly doesn't do or mean shit to anyone but muzzies. Im waiting for the carnage.

And so you know, I don't post. I have lurked for the last 5 years mostly. I only started posting a month ago, and RARELY. Im a white working class man in the US. I don't want anything to do with Israel, but I won't look a gifted horse in the mouth.

Those aren't good images. On message, but truthseeker-tier wordy and dialogue driven.

Do you hear yourself? Pro-refugee cucks won't even trace Religion of Cuck™ic terror to Religion of Cuck™, they sure as fuck aren't going to trace it back to jews. You still haven't explained how Israel comes out of this looking like anything other than anudduh victm.

Glad to see JIDF still hard at work. This thread though… wew.

Textbook D&C tactics here, make you argue which enemy combatants to hate more. hint: the non-artificially created one

They can't mossad him though, otherwise he'll win. Now that's chess

Learn to read rabbi. It's bad fo both sides. A win for me.

^ This is about jews, pure and simple. Not muslims or anyone else.

checked
I'm in a different mindset than most here, but in more of a support for christians in Jerusalem. When time comes and the kikes and the muslims battle it out for that holy clay, I shall sit by and watch them commit genocide on eachother. Are you /comfy/?

Fuck me, I thought that filename was a joke to begin with.
not entirely sure I wouldn't have been tempted to join a jew-naming crowd and given a Sieg Heil instead of an Allah Ackbar especially if those martyrs take Jerusalem and don't come back

Yeah nah

They are just as bad as muslims and if you want them over here you are a traitor.

I'm happy if just one person gets redpilled. It starts a chain reaction. One of my coworkers got assaulted by Antifa while just trying to go to work, and he has nonstop been POURING over anti sjw anti leftist content for 4 months now.

It does seem traitorous as a NatSoc, but who does Jerusalem belong to really? Nobody, but when that land empties of all degeneracy, who would you choose to colonize it?

Look at this little Jew boy, thinking deflection makes him sound smart. Optics won't save the Jews against terrorist attacks.

I hope you took advantage of the situation to show your coworker (((who))) stands behing antifa.

I can easily see this going against us.

>Things escalate, our troops are killed by (((radical extremists)))

The white man after all the non-whites are are cleaned off the planet.

So let's get this straight
A) Justin of Canada went full mudshit and upset the kikes
B) Third intifada might start
C) Kikes get taste of what Europe as whole is going through
Is this accurate? Might as well fan the flames with #NoBordersForIsrael

Why do they always claim to be cons? Is it a new fad?

Ive posted about how I dominate Jewish people on an emotional/psychological level and the post is gone quickly

(checked)
I think the kikes want to muddy the waters. Either trying to make themselves seem more serious using 'conservative' or by dragging the term down by virtue of association.

Its the new Fellow White People.

(checked)
When it comes to the political term known as "conservatism", I may not fully understand it but I would like some user to explain for me right now. What I do know is that certain (((conservatives))), neocohens, and boomer cuckservatives all act like extremely subversive kikes.

For the (((conservatives))), just take a look at (((Ben Shapiro))) for example, he said Trump was evil for making a Muslim ban but he supported Pissrael massacring Palestinian shitskins (not that I give a shit about Semites hating and killing each other for fucking desert).

The boomer cuckservatives are much different. They are the ones that keep bleating about "the Democrats are the real racists" as if it stops libshits and rainbowhairs from calling them racist cis White male scum.

The neocohens, like George Bush and John Mccain, are basically one of the best of the goyim for the yids, them and the rainbowhairs (even though rainbowhairs tend to be anti-Pissrael they still support commie kikes like Karl Marx and Noam Chomsky). They've advocated wars for Pissrael which in turn made millions of Whites die for the illegal state.

In the end they all have one thing in common. They support mass immigration just like any libshit or rainbowhair. In these times, there is no difference between the two. These so-called "conervatives" and (((conservatives))) out to be culled out of the Aryan gene pool, their minds haved been poisoned by ZOG and the Judenpresse for far too long.

Free plane rides back to the middle East for all muds

This move by Trump forces the Semitic world's hand. Get your popcorn ready.

Been busy with normie shit for the past few days. Can anyone give me a timeline on what happened?

Here's why Shapiro consciously or unconsciously acts the way he does:

it is hard to be a (spelling) nazi.

the chaos god delivers. Praise Kek
checked. This has been the most fun year of politics i've ever known.
Holla Forums is always right ... Jews really do play their games with no comprehension of this shitstorm that will eventually come back down on them. As they have sown, so shall the reap, and we'll cheer from the control room.

>the facade of the peaceful refugee muslim he dindu nuffin :^) goes up in smoke together with all the israeli/murican flags being burned by said 'refugees'

Did I forget anything important?

Not sure if 4D chess. It feels like doing nothing is proving to be a bit too good to be true.

What are the chances of kikes and mudslimes ending themselves? They have been at war over the region for decades.

Speaking of narratives…

Don't worry kike I'm sure your bretheren will halt the muslim firecracker invasion at Dimona if not sooner.

Democrat = more left wing bullshit needed
Conservative = maintain status quo
Both are cancer, both left wing and now you have gay furry "Conservatives" who want to live degenerate lives, but also hold onto their guns and taxes.

OP's vid is just a parody, relax.
The opening includes soldiers, grenades, tanks and planes flying through skycrapers. Classy friendly jokes for the whole family.

mako.co.il/bip-recommendation/Article-89bcafe36422031006.htm
Absolutely true. I'm sure all of Holla Forums's jokes are sparking debates about the holocaust.

Who woulda thunk it??!!

What is with Jews against Israel? Are they just playing both sides of the fence again?

Its simple really. Israel is a nation. Communism is Jewish. Communism is anti-nationalist, even if they pretend to be communism in one country also known as Stalinism.
Some Jews think they should rot the entire world and rule from Israel, safe and sound without any threats while everyone else slaves and suffers.
Other Jews like Soros think Jews should rot the entire world, and agitate in those countries to bring about a communist global system where everyone are slaves to the Jews, and they rule over the entire planet. Not just Israel, pulling the strings of other countries and relying on US tax dollars, but the US being a Jewish controlled and run country, which Jews live in.
Its pretty much a conflict between "Do we lead the goyim in their own countries, or do we control the goyim from Israel". You could see how kikes might disagree about something like that.

SANTA! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?!

oy vey kikey you aren't being very subtle here

Israel is a rogue state.

You have to go back.

>>>/cuckchan/

concern trolling

Why Trump’s Jerusalem Gambit Will Only Hurt Israel
>archive.fo/LEjg1
>theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2017/12/07/why-trumps-jerusalem-gambit-will-only-hurt-israel/