Anyone notice this narrative being pushed?

What this fake news fails to mention is how he makes a ice cream float with TWO SCOOPS per bottle. Gotta have something to wash down the 27 filet-o-fish sandwiches and entire leg of roasted mutton he has for each of his five meals square meals a day, amirite?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WjDz9
web.archive.org/web/20171210191123/https://8ch.net/pol/res/11017658.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any riders being passed about cholesterol levels of the POTUS? FFS, screw these jews.

lazy pussy just wants to skip cardio

There's literally no reason to drink that shit. It makes you fat, gives you diabeetus, rots your teeth and makes your tongue unable to taste sugar unless there's a ton of it. Even a beer is healthier, of course 12 a day is pushing it.

Drink fucking water you sugar-addled degenerate.

That sums up most of this board

When nobody was looking drumpf drank 12 diet cokes. 12 cokes. That's as many as four threes. And that's terrible.

how did this go from, if you're going to drink coke, then drink the real thing to me being a coca-cola fiend? bc I never admitted to any such thing.

Also, I don't drink water bc fish fuck in it. gross

thank you, user. this is a riot

That and the boy scouts thing.
They're playing dirty now.

Humans are disgusting retarded apes it seems. They chug down multiple bottles of sugar water a day for a dull dopamine lull in their brain that turns them into obese diseased pigs. They would jerk off 100 times a day until their penis shrivels up and falls off due to necrosis if their body allowed it.

is that why my dick is all black and purple? i thought i just had the clap or something

CNN confirms Trump is superman. He drinks 12 glasses of poison and he still has more energy than the average man half his age

this is news these days

let that fucking sink in

this is "real" news covered by "real" news agencies

kek

That's a full degree of separation from a degerate

is that why my dick is all black and purple? i thought i just had the clap or something

Diet Coke was released in 1982, the same year Trump Tower was completed. President Trump has been winning with Diet Coke ever since.

Shill thread but fuck it. I dislike the taste of diet (((coke))) so very much.

What makes you think this is a shill thread? This shit is funny as hell.

Fuck you. It's too late for me now that I already racemixed, but I can still post on this board and encourage other anons NOT to racemix. White girls love nice guys, but it takes them a bit long to mature and settle down with a conservative man that takes charge and supports them.

Non-white women are for the last man, they would settle down with any white man, but you only get to show how superior you are by managing to get a white woman to pick YOU!

*lazy man

Do you think the Coke Blessing is behind Trumps curse?

Did anybody actually read that article? Is there any actual basis on this or are they just pulling shit out of their ass so they can turn around and spout "HAHA NEVER SEEN A THIN PURSON DRINKING DIET COKE AMIRITE DRUMPFFF!!!"?

I did not read the article. I do want to add to this discussion that that pic is from the far-right news site The Goldwater.

(((MSM)) is just really concerned about his health, they wouldnt want the most pro-israel sitting President to be unhealthy do they?

Why is jim shilling his shit site so hard today what the fuck?

Nah, you're probably just a nigger.

You mean the "Trump eats the same sort of food and drinks the same sorts of drinks as the commoners do" narrative? I've noticed this as well. I just assumed that these stories are being pushed by yuppies/hipster journalists. Yuppies are super-particular when it comes to food and drink for some reason, and they treat people who aren't like them with contempt. I think they are writing these sorts of stories because they are genuinely shocked and horrified to see someone wealthy who doesn't have their head stuck up their arse like they do.

diet sodas trigger an insulin response just like regular and will also cause diabeetus

user. The food supply is weaponized. If your aren't scrutinizing what you eat then you belong on the halfchan. This isn't a yuppy thing. It's common sense. You are LITERALLY comprised of the food you eat and then absorb. If you eat junk food, your powers are diminished by half at the minimum. Your world will change with proper nutrition and you will be an even greater force to be dealt with.

lad. archive.is/WjDz9

This. It's an us vs them mentality, right down to the types of food they eat. Though, for most of these yuppies, you're talking fag, cruelty-free grass salads that guarantee that every stem of grass was lovingly plucked and not violently mowed down. Let's face it, they'd still bitch if he was eating steak and potatoes, or lobster, or caviar–just over different things. They'd play up the meat or rich angle instead.

This is true, but the fact is that the left is doing it to D&C and nothing more. They aren't concerned about the health of -/our president/- 45, they're trying to make him look like an obese slob.

consuming more calories than you burn makes you fat, it doesnt matter where those calories come from, you can get fat on apples if you had a big enough stomach to eat that many
but the rest is true

Like the finest pottery.

You have no knowledge of physiology whatsoever it appears. Overeating is a symptom of nutrition-less and insulin spiking foods. If you eat steak and veggies every meal you will NEVER overeat. Your body becomes sated and you stop. Try learning a little something. The whole "type of calories" doesn't matter thing is pushed HARD in the medical community. What does that tell you that you have the same opinion on food quality as the AMA?

As I said, what you are saying is technically correct. But the WHY is very important user. Why do people continue to eat? It's because things like diet soda and soda encourage one to do so. They spike insulin, thereby storing all the calories as fat, thereby leaving none left for the body to function on, thereby leading to more eating. If you eat the right food you will just stop eating.

I go all day without eating and eat one meal at night. I also run over a mile in the morning and hit the gym early in the day. I have no energy problems and I don't get hungry because my nightly eating satisfies my nutritional requirements.

People overeat for a reason.

Perhaps half is more your speed.

Depends on how you rewired your brain first not the other way around.

Trump's brain will most likely consume that certain type of trigger (phenylalanine and dopaminergic) plus the formula is quite consistent so yes, it can be used to rewire your brain thanks to big corporations. It can even be used as medication to certain genetic diseases, if you don't understand then lurk moar.

Rewiring is similar to addiction but it is more like "productivity addiction". Sugar is brain food, so does MSG and alkaline metals. I have rewired myself with alkaline metals through energy drinks though I don't do sports but K+ and NaCl will still do for me.

Trump : coke diet, and Buffet : coke cherry.

If your IQ meets a certain threshold and know enough chemshit you'll notice that you'll have no troubles with your health no matter what you eat unless it's genetic but even genetic problems can remain dormant with the right chemicals. Precursor, biosynthesis, and trigerring/blocking the right receptors. Food itself is medicinal and most cravings are instinctive and caused by deficiencies. People who crave for sweet taste of 'cokes' end up being obese because their bodies were craving for something else in the beginning. It could be the gut's fault too but that's a stretch. Think of it as referred pain but with taste buds and food cravings.

As in addicted to poison. This is the most nonsense I've read in one post in awhile lad. I think your junk addled brain has itself convinced this stuff isn't bad for you because you can't stop. Spoken like a true addict. Your body is LITERALLY made of what you eat. Which house lasts longer? The one with quality materials or the one janked together with elmer's glue and a thousand nails?
There is good news though. if you are woke enough to be here while eating garbage and poison, you have far to go once you get yourself under control.
The brain is made of fat though. Not even .0001% of any part of your body is comprised of sugar. The entire body is protein and fat.

Drumpf shouldn't get TWO bottles of diet cola!

2 SCOOPS
TWO
SCOPS
TWOSCOOOOOOOOOOOPES

Strong angle.

They need this shit for their meme machines. Pumpkins and fake tan and diet coke and well-done steak. It's like drawing George Bush with a cowboy hat on and expecting people to be like, "FUCK YEAH! BURNED!"

Which is stupid anyways, since he followed up to that with an acknowledgment that he's fat and drinks it (doesn't make it okay to be fat, but I don't think he deludes himself over it.)

This is exactly what their goal is. They are attempting to link in the 'minds' (if we can refer to them as such) of their audience Trump's day-to-day habits and lifestyle with that of an undesirable person. Now, it seems that it doesn't much matter whether that 'undesirable person' is the caricature of a stupid, slovenly Wal-Mart patronizing obese peasant that the metropolitan left hold in such contempt, or an out-of-touch, bourgeois billionaire to highlight how different Trump is from their vision of the 'ordinary man'. They will use whatever undesirable portrait is necessary either at the time or for a specific audience. This time he's plebeian for downing bottles of Diet Coke, during the election he was a monstrous aristocrat for eating KFC with a knife and fork.

The character of the negative impression is not so important as much as the strategy of highlighting his eating and drinking in order to ridicule the man among a group of people. The rootless cosmopolitan kikes comprising the media, however, are so wrapped up in their own social bubble that they have little idea how ridiculous this line of attack comes across to most thinking people across a spectrum of socioeconomic bands. To them, a man drinking Diet Coke or eating chicken with cutlery is laughable, and so they conclude it must be so to others. Judging a person by what and how they eat and drink is one of the most primal forms of discrimination (in the true sense, not the negative shitlib sense), and with little success in using substantial means to criticize Trump they must necessarily resort to unsubstantial means of attack.

Meanwhile, dressing your kid up as a girl and letting you piano teacher take it on sleepover dates is super progressive!

It is raycism. Only white labeled colas were drank.

Get out, brainlet.

a thread died for this

And obongo was cool for smoking cigs

His diet-coke intake is his power-level limiter.

A whole bunch of wal-mart denizens just switched from regular coke to diet. i'd love to see the sales figures for 2017.

Are they? Or are they just revving up to give him a heart attack and get us to buy it, without the bloodbath that would ensue if he was otherwise hurt by these kikes?

They're pushing hard on this because it's all they have. Trump has his health paperwork and afaik it was published as well. Healthy cholesterol levels and all.

Simple, this is the same thing they do to both sides, pretend the only opposition is this silly shit. There are reasons to like or oppose him, but his habits and how mean he is on twitter is pleb bullshit though. This same thread is on /newsplus/ btw

If you guys are going to look at rhetoric, instead of substance, here ya go.

Straying aside from the topic, why the fuck are you not using noscript+request policy or umatrix? Because nobody who is half computer literate is going to see that clickbait shit on the bottom.

I hope Trump outlives me and my children

that's some esoteric cuckoldry

op made it up

This really sounds like bullshit to me. Someone mentioned this to me today and I had a hearty chuckle. I've seen pictures of Trump with unhealthy food at his plate, but never really seen it halfway eaten or in his mouth. The coke bottle is full and eating area is perfectly clean. It's clearly a staged photo to relate to the 40+% obese lards ass fucks in Jewmerica. It's not a stupid idea, because most of the obese fucktards will relate to this photo.

Put it this way, if you're already a billionaire and can afford a nutritionist and personal chef (these are supplied to all presidents, by the way), you ARE NO WAY IN HELL eating $10 meals from fast food GMO joints every day and sure as fuck aren't guzzling a 12 pack of aspartame-riddled soda. We all know this already, though. Total fake news bullshit, but smart campaign move to the low-IQ voter base.

Trump has a personal chef. I'd be shocked if he ate 'any of the fast food he's purported to eat. He probably passes it off to one of his younger secret service guys who needs the calories.

SHIT THREADDDDD

Have you lot considered viewing the thread titled "Human Input Optimisation" in the catalog???? I'm shilling for it……..

web.archive.org/web/20171210191123/https://8ch.net/pol/res/11017658.html

Those with higher cholesterol levels tend to be more resilient to desease…. Would you like proof? I'm busy pointing out shills as I see them though…

THis is when lacking other cofactors and in the presence of poly unsaturated fatty acids…. can defend teeth with xylitol pretty much completely… look at the linked thread xylitol links are in there…

As for making you fat, upregulate your metabolism (by avoiding limiters)

There are many SHILLS in this thread that i've noticed. Post proof of your claims demons!!!

You can change the point of equilibrium. eg consume poison like pufa and you can survive on 1.9k kals avoid (entriely) it and your requirements go to about 3.5 k kals….
read the thread linked

steak and veggies. v/egans eat….VEGGIES and are worst health oranisms… In the thread linked there is posts/links…
Steaks can be good i guess.

everything impacts epigenic expression of genes….
hahah d-definintly don't lower your risk of all cause death by avoiding all toxicities possible…. Also his statement is a defense for mainstream drugs…. There is a thread about vaccines and the FDA too…..

I give up. Many of the things shills are saying with regards to dietry inputs are fall from optimal with rgards to health. If you don't believe me then consider setting some time aside to read….

thats an interesting thought

I was thinking "two in the scoops, one in the coke" but it didn't occur to me until I had already posted.
Sad.

The man is a machine.

He came here to down fish filets and kick some ass, and he's all out of filets.
Polite sage.

Like the one who was left behind at the fast food joint recently. Perhaps the individual became a little too engrossed in his work.

In case anyone is curious…