Hello fellow video game enthusiasts

Hello fellow video game enthusiasts.

With the new Nintendo Switch reveal, did you all notice how great Skyrim Remastered looked? It really is stunning!

Hey ive got a good idea, why don't we all go out and pre-order our copies right now so we can make sure to get this classic game right away!

Gamers unite!

We have this thread already, fuck off.

I'd suck Todds dick before buying that garbage

I'm sorry, Todd. Todd already made a thread, check the catalog.

Who's Todd?

Stop doubleposting Todd, Holla Forums isn't one of your games.

More like video game euthanizer…

I'm gonna build a folder of rare todds

Who is this Todd?

Don't worry my companion in groundbreaking video games, all these down-voters just don't get the experience that Skyrim Remastered by Bethesda Software is, and probably never will.

This seems legit.

fuck off todd check the catalog

I have no idea what you are talking about, fellow gamer.

The way it shifts from actually looking legitimate to complete meme tier is 10/10.

It's jokey but it does demonstrate that nothing about Skyrim is original.

I will probably buy skyrim remastered on ps4.

todd pls go

I might buy several copies of Skyrim for Nintendo Gimmick just to support that indie dev.

I would suck him off because I'm only gay for him.

So nintendo officially abolished their "games have to pass QA in order to be on our platform" policy?

hello Goyim !

I dont usually share my financial plans with you folks but this offer is going to be just too good not to share!

Trust me my friends, and make sure to buy at least thre..no four copies of the game !

Thanks for sharing stranger!

You're welcome, onii-chan

Only in the "WOW THIS TOTALLY STOLE JUMPING FROM MARIO" sense
Nothing is original anyway, what matters is that the game is shit, and anyone who distracts from that is probably just todd in one of his disguises trying to false flag shill the game

Thank you, Mr. Todowitz. I'll be sure to purchase those 2 copies you mentioned. Life just wouldn't be the same and filled with enthusiasm without the 1 copies you talked me into buying. Those 0 copies will surely provide me with stunning entertainment. I'd like to thank you again, Mr. Todowitz. You are my greatest ally.

please stop

Howdy folks!

Even here in Texas people are exticed for this amazing videogame, Skyrim Remastered, made for one of the most powerful video-game system there is, Nintendo Switch.

Wanna be a cool cowboy like me? Make sure to preorder Skyrim Remastered as soon as possible!

Todd Howard would never do that. Hes an honest and hard working developer who listens to his fans and would never do something so unethical.

You're right, I'm sorry

Its ok, just never do it again

Dreamboy.

Toddposters are literally Cuckchan/Reddit faggots that think we're being ironic when we make fun of Skyrim and FO4.

Good evening fellow Artistic Interactive Entertainment Enthusiasts. Are you as excited for Skyrim: Legendary Edition and it's upcoming DLCs like I am?

NO FUN ALLOWED

Since I already own Skyrim on Steam, I'm getting this one for FREE. Thanks Todd, I love you.

somebody get this Dreamboy out of here

Why aren't you buying it twice? Don't you know a small company like Bethesda needs all the help it can get? You need to donate some money to the poor mood authors, they only get 25% of the cash made through any steam sale.

Trips confirm.

Listen to this man. Bethesda needs to feed their families. It is an honorable and kind act to purchase a Bethesda game made by someone so sexy as Todd Howard. Praise be unto Todd and may he shower us with his love and Fallout 4 DLC.

Why is he so perfect?

Crafted by the gods themselves user

See that dildo?

You can climb that dildo

BUY

I'm not a Skyrim fag, but I'm please to see it there in the NS. It gave me a bit of hope that Nintendo finally got a console that can run a powerful 3-party game, just to make up for lost time that the Wii U has.

You'd suck him off then buy it, eh?

A five year old third party game.

Skyrim on Switch won't have mods, but you can still get the master sword, the fire emblem, a yoshi, the varia suit, an arwing and Paarthurnax can have mario's hat and mustache. You still can't climb mountains or use spears though.